Ramifications of Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers

"Man, there is something about sucking a cock and getting a nice big mouthful of fresh cum after eating that is just amazing," Chet said after sucking Gerard off, smacking his lips as he swallowed.

"It is one of life's finer pleasures," Gerard agreed as they switched places and he sucked Chet's big thick cock into his mouth.

"The rain seems to be slacking off a bit," Chet gasped after dumping his balls into Gerard's insistent mouth, his knees actually trembling at the force of his orgasm.

"I can't say the same for you," Gerard said, laughing. "You came like you hadn't cum in a week."

"It felt great," Chet said.

"It tasted even better," Gerard replied, laughing.

There was precious little light when they returned to the cavern, carefully picking their way in until they encountered the ground cloth.

"What are...oh, my god!" Beth gasped when she felt her thighs pried apart, followed by a mouth gluing itself to her pussy.

Chet could just make out his sister and Gerard next to him as he knelt on the ground cloth, so dark was it in the cavern. The sounds he heard left no doubt in his mind as to what was happening. As his eyes adjusted, he could see that Gerard was eating Beth's pussy while she held her knees close to her chest.

"God, yes, yes," Beth hissed as Gerard lifted his face from her pussy and crawled up her body, his cock finding and filling her hungry pussy.

Chet lay down next to them on his side, facing them, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness to the point that he could see them as Gerard pumped his cock in and out of his sister's pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," Beth was gasping as Gerard pounded her pussy.

"Ah, yeah," Gerard groaned, then sighed, his movement stopped as he obviously came deep in Beth's pussy. "Such a hot, juicy pussy," he said softly, then rolled off of her to the other side.

"Oh, god," Beth gasped as she lay on her back, clutching her cum-filled pussy with both hands as her body continued to have orgasmic aftershocks.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wha-wha..." Chet gasped, coming awake to the sensation of moist warmth enveloping his cock.

Looking down, he saw that Gerard was kneeling between his legs, sucking his cock.

"I thought maybe you could use this," Gerard said softly, taking Chet's cock back into his mouth.

Looking to the side, Chet saw that his sister was asleep, sprawled akimbo. It didn't take long before his cock exploded in Gerard's mouth and he had to stifle a groan as Gerard sucked him off before returning to his place on the other side of Beth.

When Chet awoke in the morning, a few things were immediately apparent, the first of which was his sister on her knees, her face and chest pressed against the ground cover, looking at him with her mouth hanging open while Gerard knelt behind her, sluicing his ebony cock in and out of her pussy. The second thing that was immediately apparent was the degree to which the rain had slackened, which also resulted in more light so that he was able to clearly see Gerard fucking his sister.

"She is one hot, juicy fuck," Gerard said with a grin when he saw that Chet was awake and watching, seeing his thick cock hardening, something that Beth also saw, her eyes widening. "And such a fine ass," he added, gripping both of her large cheeks in his hands and jiggling them, then spreading them wide apart to reveal her starred rosebud and his cock sliding in and out of her pussy beneath. "An ass made to be fucked," he said, sliding his cock from Beth's pussy and placing the head of it against her rosebud.

Chet was very surprised when Beth merely moaned when Gerard pressed his cock against her rosebud, sliding into her ass without any real resistance, something he knew was not possible unless she was used to having cock-sized objects in her ass.

"Hey, what a surprise," Gerard said as he began to fuck Beth's ass. "You like a cock in your ass?"

"Uh, uh, yes," Beth panted as Gerard fucked her.

"Man, would you look at that," Gerard gasped, pulling his cock from Beth's now gaping ass, a stream of thick cum shooting from the end onto her ass, then her pussy as he directed it lower, coating it, cum dripping from her big fat clit onto the ground cloth beneath her.

"Oh, god," Beth moaned, her face flushed as she saw her brother staring at her cum-covered ass and pussy, yet unable to move, even after Gerard staggered to his feet and left the cavern, presumably to go clean up in the ocean.

"I never would have thought that you liked a cock in the ass, Beth," Chet said, placing his hands on her ass cheeks and hearing her sharp gasp of breath as he spread them apart.

"Chet," Beth gasped. "Chet! Chet!" she practically screamed when he leaned over and dragged his tongue up through her cum-covered pussy, then glued his mouth to her and began to slurp at the cum cocktail that he found, Gerard's cum the icing on the musky juices that flowed from her pussy as he ate her. "Oh, my god!" she cried out when he fastened his lips on her big fat clit and sucked, teasing it with his tongue as she spasmed and writhed beneath him, her juices flowing even more, bathing his face as he slurped them up.

"Ah, good for you, Chet," Gerard said as he returned, kneeling next to them. "Delicious pussy, isn't it?"

"Very," Chet replied, lifting his pussy-smeared face from his sister's pussy. "It's a veritable juice fountain."

"My god, Chet," Beth gasped as her body rippled when an after-tremor swept through her. "I-I'm your sister!"

"In for a penny, in for a pound, I'd say," Gerard said, grinning at Chet.

"I couldn't agree more," Chet said, laughing as he knelt behind his sister and pressed the head of his cock into her pussy, Beth moaning as her pussy stretched, never having had anything that size inside of herself before.

"It-it's so big," she gasped as Chet pressed more and more of his cock into her until he was pressing up against her ass, his cock throbbing deep in her pussy.

"Mmm, nice and tight," Chet said as he began to fuck his sister.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," Beth gasped as her brother's fat cock slid in and out of her pussy.

"Damn, Beth, your pussy feels great," Chet gasped as he continued to fuck her. "What on earth is wrong with Jim? I'd be fucking you every chance I got if I had access to such a pussy."

"I agree," Gerard said, nodding. "Now you understand why I haven't been able to resist. Once you feel her pussy wrapped around your cock, you just want to feel it again."

"I'll say," Chet said, continuing to fuck his sister.

"My god!" Beth screamed as she came, her whole body spasming as her brother's thick cock continued to pound her sopping pussy.

"Oh, shit," Chet gasped as his cock erupted, the sensations of his sister's pussy on his cock too much.

"Oh, my god!" Beth gasped, falling over onto her back, her thick legs splayed lewdly open to display her ravaged pussy, gaping open, cum oozing from her hole, her large brown nipples hard knots on her full breasts.

"Now that is what I call a properly fucked pussy," Gerard laughed, getting down on his hands and knees between Beth's spread thighs.

"What are...no, no," Beth cried out when Gerard leaned forward and glued his mouth to her cum-filled pussy, loudly slurping at the cum cocktail that filled her, not stopping until she forcibly pushed his face away from her over-sensitized pussy after a few minutes of feasting. "I have never..." she gasped, her body spasming in aftershock.

"I think a swim is in order," Gerard said. "We can also see whether it's possible to go around the point to the other beach where the waterfall is."

"I just cannot believe that you both...and you, my own brother!" Beth said as she allowed them to help her to her feet, though on shaky legs, her full, hard-nippled breasts swaying on her chest.

"You only need to tell us that you'd never want it to happen again," Chet said, grinning at Gerard.

"Oh, the rain has really let up," Beth said as they stepped out of the cavern, ignoring her brother's remark.

"The ocean's still nice and flat," Gerard observed as they all sank into the shallow water next to the beach. "I think we should try it. We don't want to have one of us have to do it every day to replenish our water supply."

"I can check it out first," Chet volunteered, "make sure that there are no surprises."

"Good idea," Gerard said. "What do you want to do, Beth, stay here, try the other beach, or go back to Honopu Beach?"

"It's nice that we can be dry here," Beth replied.

"There are supposed to be some small caves on the next beach," Chet said. "I can go all the way when I check out the swim, make sure that there's some shelter and that the waterfall is there. We wouldn't all want to make the swim and then find out that we need to come back."

"I'll entertain Beth until you get back," Gerard said, grinning at the astonished look on Beth's face.

"I'm sure you will," Chet said, laughing. "Save some for me."

"Have you no shame?" Beth asked as Chet swam away.

"No," Gerard replied. "Shame for what, enjoying myself, helping others to enjoy themselves? Do you feel shame?"

"Yes," Beth replied softly. "A part of me does."

"And the other part?" Gerard asked.

"Loved it, all of it," Beth sighed. "And I know that it's wrong."

"What's wrong?" Gerard asked. "We all had fun, all enjoyed ourselves. What could possibly be wrong with that?"

"To...with two men at the same time," Beth said, coloring. "With my own brother!"

"You're what, 45, 46?" Gerard asked, laughing. "Are you still fertile? Can you still have children?"

"No, not for many years now," Beth replied, flushing.

"Then what's the problem?" Gerard asked. "You didn't like having two men, one after the other? You were cumming like there was no tomorrow. Your body sure liked it, or your pussy, anyway. And if you can't reproduce, what does it matter if Chet is your brother? Tell me that your pussy didn't love that big fat cock of his."

"God, it is so disconcerting to hear you say those things with that accent of yours," Beth said, laughing. "You make it sound positively decent."

"As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with any of it," Gerard said. "We're outside the world and its rules and conventions. Nobody is here to judge us. Nobody will ever know unless we tell them. It's such a phenomenal relief to let the shackles go and just be, just do whatever feels good at the moment."

"I don't know if I can," Beth said, shaking her head. "Is-is that why you...ate my pussy after...Chet fucked me? I felt him cum in me."

"I ate your pussy because it was there to be eaten," Gerard laughed. "You really do have a delicious pussy. The fact that it was full of cum, no matter whose, is neither here nor there."

"Ch-Chet did the same, ate my pussy after you came in me," Beth said.

"If he hadn't, I would have," Gerard laughed. "It was whoever got there first. We've both eaten Mira's pussy full of both of our cums countless times together. It's not a big deal, just part of the fun. I can't think of anything that I enjoy more than eating a nice juicy pussy, full of cum or not."

"Nobody ever did that to me before," Beth said.

"Did you enjoy it?" Gerard asked, smiling.

"I've never cum so hard in my life," Beth laughed. "I was shocked, scandalized to think that a man would eat my pussy full of cum, and some other man's at that. It was disgusting and incredibly erotic all at the same time."

"So, if I want to eat your pussy when it's full of Chet's cum, you're okay with that?" Gerard asked.

"Look, there's Chet," Beth said, pointing to where Chet was just rounding the outcropping of rock between the two beaches, avoiding answering his question.

"It's perfect," Chet said, a big smile on his face as he exited the water. "A couple of small cave-like openings in the rock and the waterfall is flowing. Even pulling the packs, I'm sure that I can do it in 5 minutes or so."

"Shall we wait for you?" Gerard asked.

"No need," Chet replied. "Go ahead. I'll be along shortly."

Just like Chet had said, it was an easy swim with no hint of the current which was much further out at this point, though the water was cold. As they crawled up onto the beach, Gerard grabbed Beth by the waist and knelt behind her, filling her pussy with his cock as the rain continued to fall on them.

"My god!" Beth laughed as Gerard began to fuck her. "Do you ever stop? You have got to be the horniest man I've ever met."

"Do you want me to stop?" Gerard asked as his cock enjoyed its journey in and out of her hot wet pussy.

"Don't you dare," Beth replied, grinding her ass back against him as he fucked her. "The water was cold and this is warming me up nicely."

Chet crawled up onto the beach just in time to see Beth pull away from Gerard's glistening ebony cock and turn around to take it into her mouth, her eyes widening when she saw him as cum blasted into her mouth.

"Great idea," Chet said, panting from the swim as he knelt behind his sister and plunged his fat cock into her pussy as she continued to suck Gerard off.

"My god!" Beth gasped when she had finished sucking Gerard off as her brother continued to pound her pussy from behind.

"I don't care if you are my sister," Chet panted as he continued to sluice his big fat cock in and out of her pussy, "you've got a great pussy."

"She does," Gerard agreed, leaning over to whisper into Chet's ear, who looked up at him and shrugged, then grinned, increasing the pace of his cock in and out of his sister's pussy.

"I'm going to cum," Chet gasped, pulling his cock from Beth's pussy.

"Oh!" Beth gasped as his cock suddenly disappeared from her pussy.

Turning around, thinking that she had the nerve to suck him off, she gasped when she saw Gerard kneeling down, bent over with Chet's glistening cock in his mouth.

"Wha-what are you doing!?" she gasped as Chet groaned, her eyes widening when she saw cum spurting from his cock when Gerard opened his mouth before locking his lips on him and gulping down every bit of cum that Chet pumped into his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you wanted to suck him off," Gerard finally gasped after doing just that, sitting back on his heels in the rain as he licked his lips and continued to swallow. "Tastes really good with your pussy all over it, though, I must admit."

"B-but you...you sucked his cock!" Beth managed to sputter.

"I did," Gerard agreed, nodding. "Is that a problem?"

"B-but you...you're a man!" Beth stammered.

"You noticed," Gerard replied, laughing.

"And you..." Beth started to say, her mouth dropping open as it really sank in.

"Suck cocks?" Gerard finished for her. "Sure. Why not? They're almost as much fun as a pussy, don't you think?"

"B-but you're not gay!" Beth said, flustered as she saw the grin on her brother's face.

"Why do I have to be gay to enjoy sucking a cock?" Gerard asked. "I'm an equal opportunity kind of a person. If it cums, I want my mouth on it."

"Hear, hear!" Chet agreed, lifting an imaginary glass in toast.

"You agree with him?" Beth asked.

"Why not?" Chet replied. "He sure knows how to suck a cock."

"But...but..." Beth tried to say.

"You enjoy sucking a cock, right?" Chet asked.

"Chet!" Beth exclaimed indignantly, then laughed when she realized how absurd she was behaving. "Yes, I like to suck cocks."

"Well, a cock's blind," Chet continued. "Doesn't know what sex, color, or age the mouth, pussy, or ass is on the other end, just that it's there and it feels good. Same with a pussy, or a mouth or an ass. They only know that they're being filled with a cock, or a tongue. It either feels good or it doesn't, tastes good or it doesn't. The rest is just irrelevant nonsense."

"So, if Gerard stuck his cock in your mouth, you'd suck it?" Beth asked.

"With pleasure," Chet replied, smiling at the total astonishment on her face, "especially if it's coming straight from a pussy. I think that a cock coming from a well-fucked pussy tastes every bit as good as a pussy that's just been fucked and filled with cum."

"I-I'm in shock," Beth said, shaking her head. "Can we get out of the rain?"

Chet laughed as he and Gerard gathered the packs, following Beth up the beach.

"There's just enough room in here," she said, stopping at the first cave-like opening in the rock on the left, "and it's dry."

"I'll put some food together," Gerard volunteered as Chet extracted the ground cover and laid it down.

"God, I'm starved," Beth said as Gerard handed her a meal of rehydrated chicken parmesan and fruit cocktail.

"Nothing works up an appetite like sex," Gerard said as he and Chet joined Beth on the ground cover, everyone practically inhaling their meal.

"Gerard," Beth said, "how long have you been, you know, sucking cocks?"

"Ever since I started dating Mira," Gerard replied.

"That doesn't make any sense," Beth said.

"Well, we had been going out for a few months," Gerard replied. "Things were good between us. We liked each other and each other's company. And the sex was off the scale. Mira was born for sex, pure and simple. Then one day she suddenly told me that she didn't think that it was fair that she was doing things sexually that I wasn't. I had no idea what she was referring to, so I asked her. She told me that if she was going to suck cock, that I should, too. She extended the same logic to anal sex; if she was going to take a cock up her ass, I should, too."

"My god!" Beth gasped. "That's quite a stretch."

"I thought so, too," Gerard chuckled. "I'd never even thought of anything sexual with a man. I figured I'd put an end to it by telling her that if that was the case, since I ate pussy, that she should, too. That was a mistake, sort of, because she immediately agreed. I didn't realize then that eating pussy had been a regular part of her life for years."

"What did you do?" Beth asked.

"Well, I tried to get out of it by telling her that she didn't have a cock," Gerard replied. "As it turned out, she did, in a way, a nice big strap-on."

"She-she used it on you?" Beth asked, her eyes wide.

"She did, regularly," Gerard replied with a sigh. "So often, in fact, that it became as normal as breathing."

"Oh, my god!" Beth said, a hand to her face. "Have you two, you know...fucked each other?"

"Yes," Gerard replied, nodding, "though we prefer to suck each other. There's nothing quite like the sensation and taste of a cock going off in your mouth and anal to oral isn't something that I'm interested in. Do you suck a cock straight from your ass?"

"No," Beth replied, her face twisting into a distasteful moue. "But you didn't learn to suck a cock by sucking on her dildo."

"No, indeed not," Gerard agreed. "For that there was Joey, Mira's younger brother."

"You-you sucked your brother-in-law's cock?" Beth gasped.

"Hundreds of times," Gerard replied, shaking his head. "Until they both agreed that I was doing it right. Then it continued because, well, because. Joey's got a great cock for sucking."

"You mean he was fucking his sister, your wife?" Beth asked, her eyes wide.

"Since long before I met her," Gerard replied, nodding.

"So, I...Chet and I aren't the only ones?" Beth asked.

"Goodness, no," Gerard laughed. "I know dozens of siblings who enjoy each other. Mira and I belong to a group of just such people."

"And it doesn't bother you that your wife fucks her own brother?" Beth asked.

"Not in the least," Gerard laughed. "I love watching Mira fuck and it's not important who it is, just that it is. To see her with a cock in her mouth, in her pussy, or in her ass is just the most exciting thing in the world to me, no matter whose cock it is."

"Do you feel the same?" Beth asked her brother.

"Well, I'm not married and haven't had a steady girlfriend in more years than I can remember," Chet replied. "But I like seeing people fuck. It always turns me on, gets me excited, and watching Mira fuck is definitely something to see."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers
123456...8