Ramifications of Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting cold," Beth said as they watched the sun setting in the west, the sky a constantly changing kaleidoscope of sublime colors.

"Let's go warm up and then eat something," Gerard suggested.

Back at their packs, Chet extracted the ground cover from his pack so that they wouldn't have to sit or sleep directly on the sand. Smiling at the surprised expression on Beth's face, Gerard pulled her down on the ground cover and enveloped her in his arms, her full, hard-nippled breasts pressing into his chest as Chet got behind her, his big, burly body pressing against her back as the two men let their own bodies' warmth radiate into Beth, warming her.

"We should eat before it's too dark to see," Beth finally suggested, though she was loath to leave the warm embrace of the two men as the rain continued to pound down on them.

Gerard seemed to be the 'chef', preparing and handing out a rehydrated beef bolognaise and a desert of cheesecake, of all things.

"God, I can't believe how delicious this is," Beth laughed as she inhaled hers.

"Everything tastes great when you're camping," Chet said.

"I need to go to the toilet," Beth said when they had finished eating, "but I hate the thought of walking all the way to the toilets."

"We can go do our thing," Chet said, smiling. "That way you can do yours. Just dig a nice hole in the sand."

"I know that I'm being silly," Beth said.

"Not at all," Gerard said. "We don't mind. A little walk after a banquet is always good."

They heard Beth's laughter as they walked down the beach, stopping after just a couple of minutes when they realized that she wouldn't be able to see them.

"God, I've just been dying for a mouthful of cock," Chet said, sinking to his knees in front of Gerard in the pouring rain.

"You're not alone, my friend," Gerard said, sighing when he felt his cock enveloped by Chet's mouth.

"Damn, that was fine," Chet gasped after several minutes, swallowing the last of Gerard's cum as he sat back on his heels.

"It certainly was," Gerard said, laughing. "Very few people suck my cock with as much enthusiasm."

"Oh, yeah," Chet sighed as he stood up, his cock disappearing into Gerard's mouth. "This is definitely the life," he gasped a few minutes later as his cock erupted in Gerard's mouth.

"Without the rain, it would be perfect," Gerard said after sucking Chet off and gulping down his cum.

"I don't see how I'm going to be able to sleep in this rain," Beth said when they returned.

"When you're tired enough, you'll fall asleep," Chet assured her, "no matter what's going on."

"Couldn't we sleep on one half of the ground cover and pull the rest of it over ourselves?" Beth asked.

"We could certainly try," Chet agreed, "but it will probably get very warm. The material doesn't breathe. And we'd have to practically sleep on top of one another. The ground cover just isn't that big."

"I just want to be freed from this rain, even if it's only for a little bit," Beth said.

They lay down on the ground cover and Gerard tried to pull the edge next to him over them, but it only covered him and part of Beth. Scrunching closer together, Beth with a leg over her brother's hips, his arm around her shoulders and her naked breasts pressing into his chest and Gerard pressed tightly up against her from behind, they actually managed to shield themselves from the rain with only one of Chet's arms and his back not covered.

"Oh, this is so nice," Beth sighed.

Chet was awakened in the night when he felt his sister's body moving against his. Opening his eyes, he was looking into her astonished face, her eyes and mouth wide open. It took him only a few seconds to realize that Gerard was fucking Beth from behind as her body continued to press against him each time Gerard would fill her with his cock.

Not a word was said, the rain still pouring down on them, though bouncing off of the ground cover cloth covering them as Gerard continued to fuck Beth. Chet could feel her body trembling, then shudder as she'd have an orgasm, which happened several times before he heard Gerard's familiar sigh as he came, Beth's eyes opening even wider. Then the movement stopped and Beth sagged against him.

Waking again as the sun managed to weakly break through, the rain seeming to have slackened a bit, Chet saw that Beth was sleeping deeply, her head on his shoulder. Looking over her shoulder, he saw Gerard looking at him, a smile on his face. Then Beth woke up and when her eyes focused and she saw her brother's face, she flushed deep crimson, remembering what had happened the previous night.

"I think that we need to go do our thing," Chet said, gently disengaging from his sister and sitting up, his cock pointing at the sky.

Chet and Gerard walked a couple hundred yards down the beach before stopping, sure that Beth couldn't see them any more than they could see her.

"She was a nice fuck," Gerard said as Chet sank to his knees and engulfed his cock in his mouth. "She didn't seem to stop cumming."

"Mmm, your cock tastes really good," Chet said, licking his lips. "Musky," he said before taking it back into his mouth.

"Oh, yes," Gerard sighed when his balls blew and cum gushed into Chet's mouth. "I filled her with cum, too," he said as Chet sucked him off.

"I know," Chet said when he sat back, swallowing and licking his lips. "I've got dried cum cocktail all over my thigh. I hope that she's not upset."

"She didn't seem upset to me," Gerard said with a chuckle before sucking Chet's cock into his mouth.

"You're going to fuck her again?" Chet asked after Gerard had sucked him off and was sitting back on his heels savoring the mouthful of cum before swallowing.

"Seems like a good idea to me," Gerard replied, laughing, "especially if she doesn't object. She's probably overdue for a good shagging, judging by her description of her marriage."

To Chet's surprise, Beth didn't act as though anything untoward had happened when they returned, though he did notice that she'd continually glance at Gerard's cock.

"The ocean still looks really calm," Gerard said when they finished eating the breakfast that he prepared, rehydrated Spanish omelet and fruit cocktail.

"What do you want to do?" Chet asked his sister. "Stay here or see if we can make it to Honopu Beach?"

"I wouldn't mind having a choice as to whether I'm in the rain or not," Beth replied.

"Yes, last night without the rain was rather nice, wasn't it?" Gerard said, drawing a blush from Beth whose large brown nipples screwed into knots.

"Well, I don't mind seeing what it's like," Chet said. "Shall I give it a try?"

"Are you sure that you don't mind?" Beth asked. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

"If I don't think it's doable for all of us, I'll turn back," Chet promised. "I'm nobody's idea of a hero and I have nothing to prove."

Beth stood with Gerard on the beach watching as Chet swam around the western headland towards Honopu Beach, the rain still falling with force, though less than the day before.

"I hope that you weren't offended by last night," Gerard said, startling Beth.

"N-no," Beth stammered, her face flushing and her nipples screwing into knots. "I was surprised, though. I thought that you were married."

"I am and very happily," Gerard said.

"How would your wife feel about it if she knew?" Beth asked.

"She'd be pleased that I was able to bring you some pleasure and disappointed that she didn't get to watch," Gerard replied with a laugh. "We both have an open mind about such things. For example, she's had Chet as a lover more times than I can count."

"And you don't mind?" Beth asked, looking up at him.

"Not in the least," Gerard replied. "I get great pleasure out of watching her pleasured, whether it's by me or someone else. We know it for what it is, sex. There's no emotional context, just a context of pleasure. Your husband would object?"

"He'd go ballistic," Beth replied with a laugh. "Which is pretty hypocritical seeing as he hasn't fucked me in months."

"What a waste," Gerard said, shaking his head. "Your pussy felt exquisite wrapped around my cock. I hope to have the pleasure again."

"Oh, my!" Beth gasped, then began to laugh. "I'm a middle-aged woman who's losing the battle with gravity."

"My cock didn't realize that," Gerard said, taking Beth's hand and placing it on his cock.

"This is so surreal!" Beth said, her hand trembling as she wrapped her fingers around Gerard's cock, her large brown nipples instantly hardening.

"But do you enjoy it is the question," Gerard said, reaching out and cupping one of her breasts, squeezing her hard nipple.

"Yes," Beth practically whispered as his cock hardened in her hand and she began to jack it.

"I want to see your mouth wrapped around my cock," Gerard said. "Do you enjoy sucking a cock?"

"Yes," Beth replied faintly, her face flushing as the rain continued to pelt them.

Gerard said nothing, just smiled at her as she continued to jack his cock.

"Oh, god!" Beth said, sinking to her knees in front of him, wrapping both of her hands around his cock. "I-I've never sucked a black cock before."

"It works just like any other cock," Gerard replied, laughing.

Beth's tongue extended from between her lips and rolled around the head of Gerard's ebony cock. She then probed his slit with the tip of her tongue before letting her lips slide over the head and seal on his shaft.

"Oh, yes, just like that," Gerard said as Beth leaned forward taking more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat as her nose pressed up against his stomach.

"It's so nice," Beth gasped, jacking him with both hands and rolling her tongue around the head before taking him back into her mouth.

Gerard stood in the pouring rain, smiling as he watched Beth on her knees sucking his cock. Glancing up towards the headland that Chet had disappeared around, he saw that he was returning, swimming powerfully, though still several minutes away.

"I'm going to cum," Gerard said, reaching down and tilting Beth's face up so that their eyes met, his cock filling her mouth.

"Mmm," Beth hummed, her eyes suddenly widening when the blast of cum sprayed into her mouth.

Beth moaned as she gulped down Gerard's cum, jacking him with both hands as she sucked him off.

"Ah, here's Chet," Gerard said, Beth's head whipping around to see her brother rising up out of the ocean onto the beach.

"Oh, god, what if he saw!" she gasped as she scrambled to her feet.

"What if he did?" Gerard asked.

"Well, it's certainly doable," Chet said as he came up to them, a big smile on his face. "The current starts about 8-10' from the rocks. If you stay close to the rocks, it's not really that difficult. You can easily do it in 10 minutes."

"What would you like to do, Beth?" Gerard asked.

"I'd love to be out of the rain," Beth replied. "It's starting to be too much. I just want to be dry for a bit."

"Well, that answers that, then," Chet said. "I think that I can manage the packs and Gerard can swim with you and make sure that you don't have any problems."

"How will you swim with all three packs?" Beth asked.

"I'll tie them together in a chain," Chet explained. "They're waterproof, so that shouldn't be an issue. I can loop a line over my head and one shoulder, that way it'll all trail behind me and not hinder my movement. I'll just need to swim a bit harder to make up for the drag."

"Well, shall we?" Gerard asked, smiling at Beth.

"What, just like that? Right now?" Beth asked, her eyes wide.

"You have something else that you'd rather be doing?" Chet asked, laughing. "You two go ahead and I'll follow after I get the packs rigged."

Gerard was quickly assured that Beth was a decent enough swimmer, though he maintained a position between her and the current, which he could just feel at times brushing him. Just like Chet had said, less than 10 minutes later they were crawling out of the water onto Honopu Beach.

"Oh, look!" Beth gasped pointing to the huge arch at the western end of the beach. "Finally," she said when she reached it, the rain being blocked by the way it overhung, almost creating a cave.

"You're cold," Gerard observed as she shivered, her large brown nipples hard knots.

"The water was cold," Beth said, her teeth chattering.

Gerard didn't say anything, just took her in his arms. Her arms slid around his waist as she pressed her whole body against his, shivering, desperate for some warmth. She offered no resistance when Gerard pulled her down to the hard-packed floor of the cavern, moaning when he fastened his lips on one of her turgid nipples as he lay between her heavy thighs.

"Oh, oh, oh," she gasped when she felt Gerard's cock entering her pussy.

"I'm going to warm you by stoking your fires," Gerard said, looming above her as he buried his cock deep in her hot pussy.

"Oh, my god!" Beth gasped as Gerard began to fuck her, long rhythmic strokes as his ebony cock disappeared in and out of her pussy. "Oh, yes, yes," she moaned, pulling her knees towards her chest and giving Gerard a better angle as he continued to fuck her.

Then he suddenly pulled his cock from her pussy and leaned over, dragging his tongue up through her spread pussy lips to fasten on her big fat clit, Beth's whole body spasming as she came.

"Oh, my god!" she practically screamed when she felt Gerard's tongue slipping deep into her, drinking her up.

"And such a delicious pussy, too," Gerard said when he looked up after a minute or so, licking his lips.

"Oh, oh, oh," Beth moaned when Gerard filled her pussy with his cock once again, this time holding her ankles in his hands as he knelt before her, rocking his hips back and forth as he fucked her.

"Your pussy looks beautiful with a cock in it, just like your mouth," Gerard said, smiling when he saw her blush, in spite of everything.

"Oh, god!" Beth gasped, her eyes widening when she felt his cock thicken in her pussy, then pulse as he began to cum, just the head of his cock inside of her.

"Still cold?" Gerard asked when he had finished cumming, smiling down at her.

"N-no," Beth replied, her eyes widening as he crawled up her body and stuck his gooey cock into her open mouth.

It was at just that moment that Chet arrived, stopping in his tracks when he saw his sister's gaping pussy, cum leaking down towards her rosebud, Gerard kneeling above her face, his cock filling her mouth.

"Ch-Chet!" Beth gasped in dismay when Gerard dismounted her face, her eyes wide, then wider when she saw his thick, rock-hard cock standing out in front of him as he looked down at her.

"She was cold," Gerard said, sticking two fingers into Beth's gooey pussy, then withdrawing them coated thickly with his cum.

"Well, I'd say you took care of that," Chet said, smiling when he saw Gerard stick his gooey, cum-covered fingers into Beth's mouth, which was open in surprise and shock as being caught in such a compromising position.

"I'll give you a hand with the packs," Gerard said as Beth sucked on his fingers, "give Beth a couple of minutes to collect herself."

"Christ, Gerard," Chet gasped as he stood on the beach in the rain, Gerard kneeling in front of him, his cock buried in his throat. "Now what are we going to do?"

"About what?" Gerard asked after sucking him off and swallowing the last of his cum.

"Beth?" Chet replied.

"I'm going to continue working on her self-esteem," Gerard replied.

"By fucking her?" Chet asked.

"Every chance I get," Gerard replied, laughing. "It's what she needs, and more importantly, it's what she wants, even though she's too much of a lady to admit it."

"Chet," Beth said, suddenly appearing out of the rain, in spite of which the cum slicking her inner thighs was obvious, "I-I don't know what to say."

"Why should you have to say anything?" Chet asked. "You're a big girl. If it's what you want, I'm glad for you."

"It's just that..." Beth began, then shrugged, going over to the water and squatting down, cleaning herself. "Nothing makes any sense anymore," she said, standing up.

"That's why we have these vacations," Chet replied. "We have enough of sense and rules and expectations all year. This is our time to throw off any and all of society's shackles and just be, a purely hedonistic existence where the only thing that matters is feeling good."

"Are you okay with...everything?" Gerard asked, reaching out and stroking her cheek.

"Yes," Beth replied, flushing, unable to meet her brother's eyes.

"Well, personally speaking, I think you look really good with a mouthful of cock," Chet said, smiling at the astonishment on his sister's face, "especially a big black one like Gerard's."

"I told her the same thing," Gerard laughed. "And it felt every bit as good as it looked. She's got a mouth that loves a cock."

"My god!" Beth gasped, flushing. "H-how can you say that?"

"Easily," Gerard laughed. "Firstly, it's true. Secondly, it's true. Or do you disagree?"

"N-no, but to just talk about it like that," Beth protested, blushing. "It seems so...so cheap in a way."

"Nonsense," Gerard replied. "It might be cheap if you didn't enjoy it and just went through the motions. Personally, I like people who like to suck cock. They're my kind of people."

"That's because you like having your cock sucked," Chet said, grinning.

"Don't we all," Gerard agreed with a laugh.

"Do we have to stand in the rain?" Beth asked. "We have a choice now."

They took their packs to the cavern and Chet spread the ground cover while Gerard prepared lunch, rehydrated pizza and fruit cocktail.

"We should go on to the next beach tomorrow," Chet said. "If only for the fresh water source. If the ocean should change, we might get stuck here for a day or two. I wouldn't want to have to worry about fresh water."

"I want to see this place," Gerard said. "There isn't much to it, but I want to see what it's all about."

"If you don't mind, I want to be dry and maybe sleep," Beth said. "I didn't really sleep all that well last night with the rain and all."

"Go ahead," Chet said. "We'll go explore."

"You suck cock better than your sister," Gerard said as he leaned back against a large boulder while Chet knelt in front of him sucking his cock.

"I've got this theory that men who suck cock, the ones that really love sucking cock, know better than a woman what's going to feel good," Chet said. "That gives us an advantage. It's a rare woman who really knows how to suck a cock."

"In one way she's like you," Gerard said as Chet continued sucking his cock. "She really loves cum," he said, groaning as his cock exploded in Chet's mouth.

"It's a good thing that you don't seem to run out," Chet said after totally sucking him off and gulping down his cum.

"That'll be the day," Gerard said with a laugh as they changed places and Gerard took Chet's cock into his mouth.

"I guess we should look around," Chet said after Gerald finished sucking him off.

"It is why we're here," Gerard laughed as he got to his feet, swallowing Chet's thick cum.

It didn't take long to see everything, which was really nothing, so they retreated to the rain-free cavern beneath the arch where Beth was sleeping, laying on her side using her arm as a pillow, one knee raised, her big fat clit visible bulging out from between the outer lips of her pussy. Chet and Gerard lay down on either side of her and quickly fell asleep.

They must have all been more exhausted than they realized, waking up and finding it full dark, the rain still falling outside the arch's cavern. Gerard organized dinners of rehydrated lobster Newberg and fruit cocktail and they ate in companionable silence, listening to the rain falling as they ate.

Chet and Gerard waited until Beth returned from relieving herself after eating to leave the cavern, ostensibly to do the same, though as usual, they stopped right outside the cavern, Chet dropping to his knees to take Gerard's ebony cock into his mouth in the pouring rain.

123456...8