Ramifications of Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god!" Beth gasped when she stood up and realized that the bottom to her bikini was gone, her hands moving to cover her bare pussy as she squatted back down, though in doing so her pussy split apart, revealing the pink interior and a big fat clit. "My suit!"

"I'm afraid that that's my fault," Chet said. "When I reached for you when you fell, I think I grabbed it. I felt it break just as you grabbed my arm."

"I am so embarrassed," Beth said, her face red, her hands wrapped around her knees, totally exposed but not realizing it.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," Gerard assured her. "We've both seen them before."

"But not mine!" Beth declared, then laughed. "I'll have to put my shorts back on."

"Good thing you bought a good, waterproof pack," Chet said, reaching over and grabbing it and handing it to her.

"Where are my clothes?" Beth asked.

"What do you mean?" Chet asked.

"My shorts and my T-shirt, they were hanging from the pack," Beth replied, a bit of panic in her voice. "They're gone!"

"Well, it's not the end of the world," Chet said. "You have a change of clothes, don't you?" he asked.

"Not with me," Beth replied. "I left everything that I wasn't going to need back at the resort."

"I suppose we could manage to weave something from palm fronds," Chet said, chuckling.

"It's not funny, Chet," Beth said, then started laughing. "My god, lost in a tropical jungle with my brother and his friend and no clothes."

"I'd give you my shorts, but I doubt that they'd fit," Chet offered.

"We can put you at ease and not make you feel like you're standing out by also hiking nude," Gerard offered. "We'd all be in the same boat. In this weather it would be more comfortable, too."

"But what about other people or when we go back?" Beth asked.

"Any other people that we might meet out here will probably be in the same situation," Chet replied. "In any event, this trail is famous for nature lovers, which includes nudists, though it's officially illegal. As long as nobody complains, they turn a blind eye."

"Look, I think that we should eat something before we continue," Gerard said. "It will also help keep you warm as your body metabolizes the food."

"I was going to save them for later, but now's as good a time as any," Chet said, getting up going to his pack and carefully reaching into it so that it didn't get soaked by the incessant rain.

"Chet! How did you manage this?" Beth gasped when he emerged with three 6" Subway subs.

"I arranged it with the resort before I came to pick you up at the airport," Chet replied, grinning as he handed each of them one of the sandwiches.

Everything else was forgotten as they inhaled the sandwiches, wanting to get them down as fast as possible before the rain destroyed them.

"We should get going," Chet said when they had finished. "The last thing that we want is to be on the trail after dark."

"I can't believe that it's not even a full day and I've lost my clothes," Beth said nervously.

"Come now," Gerard said, getting to his feet and dropping his shorts, his ebony cock dangling in front of him. "You see, it's not that big a deal," he said as Beth stared wide-eyed at his black cock.

"We're all adults," Chet said as he got to his feet, hesitating for a moment before emulating Gerard as his sister stared in open-mouthed astonishment.

"Come, in a few minutes you won't even be thinking of it any longer," Gerard said, attaching his shorts to his pack and then lifting it onto his shoulders.

"Nobody will ever believe me anyway," Beth said as she got to her feet and allowed Gerard to settle her pack on her back for her.

It took just over an hour for them to reach the Hanakoa Stream, the other side of which was where they planned to spend the night, there being two roofed shelters to provide some respite from the incessant rain which hadn't abated in the least. The stream was wider and the water was flowing strongly. This time they had Gerard cross first with all of the packs, then Beth and Chet crossed, with Chet using his size to protect Beth from the rushing water.

"My god, that was incredible," Beth gasped as she collapsed onto the ground.

"Let's get set up in one of the shelters," Chet suggested.

They weren't large, 10' on a side with no walls, but the tin roof did stop the rain, if not the loud din as the drops hit the roof. There was a raised mound with a drainage trench around it. Luckily, the rain was falling straight down, so most of the area beneath the shelter was dry. Chet produced a Dyneema composite-fabric ground cloth from his pack, made from an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene fiber that made it practically indestructible, as well as extremely light in weight, and placed it in the center of the sheltered area, there being no other people in sight.

At the same time, Gerard produced some food, dehydrated lasagna and dehydrated fruit, which he rehydrated by using water from the stream which he first treated with a purifying tablet. He also purified enough water to refill all of their water bottles.

"How far do we have to hike tomorrow?" Beth asked, raising her voice to be heard over the rain hitting the tin roof above them.

"About 5 miles," Chet replied.

"5 miles," Beth sighed. "I'm so exhausted."

"Well, you did 6 miles today, so 5 miles will be a piece of cake, especially after a good night's sleep," Chet assured her.

"I think that you acquitted yourself very well," Gerard said, "especially for someone who is not used to this kind of an adventure."

"Yes, I've really acquitted myself well," Beth laughed. "I've only lost all of my clothes on the first day."

"But that doesn't matter, does it?" Gerard asked, smiling at her.

"No, I guess it doesn't," Beth conceded, smiling, "though I feel foolish at my age to be half naked."

"Age doesn't matter either," Gerard said. "The only thing that matters is your state of mind, as with all things."

"You mean like my marriage?" Beth asked.

"State of mind is very important in a relationship, I've found," Gerard said. "I've been married 34 years and keeping a proper state of mind, having an open perspective to what my partner might think or feel, has been crucial in the success of our marriage. Mira's the same. It is a marvelous partnership, full of love and understanding and tolerance."

"But it takes two," Beth said. "And those things seem to have left my marriage years ago after the kids finally moved on to their own lives."

"Indeed," Gerard agreed, nodding.

"That's my problem," Beth said, "I'm the only one in my marriage who seems to care, or try. Jim doesn't even want to talk about it, as if ignoring it will make it not exist."

"Well, it won't do to get yourself all worked up and upset if you want to sleep," Gerard said. "There's plenty of time, to think, to talk. Right now, you should get some sleep."

"You're right, of course," Beth agreed, smiling, "and I could easily fall asleep right now."

"Go ahead," Chet said. "I'm going to look around, see if there are any stars visible through this rain."

"I'll join you," Gerard said.

The other shelter was only 20' away, but you could barely make it out, the rain was so heavy. Gerard leaned up against one of the support posts while Chet knelt in front of him, taking his ebony cock into his mouth.

"Your sister is making this into an interesting adventure," Gerard said as Chet face-fucked himself on his cock. "Having her mostly naked is really quite provocative."

"How do you think I feel?" Chet asked, gasping for breath as he jacked Gerard's ebony cock with one hand. "I've been following her all day. I'm the one with her naked ass in my face. I don't care if she is my sister, she's got one hell of an ass."

"And a big fat clit that just begs to be sucked," Gerard said as his cock disappeared back into Chet's mouth. "Ah, yes, yes," he gasped a few minutes later when his cock exploded in Chet's mouth, hot thick cum pulsing onto his tongue as he sucked him off, gulping it all down, not sitting back and licking his lips until he had extracted every possible bit of cum from him that he could.

"I won't stand in your way if you want to try anything with Beth," Chet said when they had exchanged positions and Gerard's nose was pressed up against his belly, his cheeks hollowed as he sucked his cock with his entire mouth. "It might do her some good, be just what the doctor ordered," he added as Gerard bobbed back and forth on his thick cock.

"Well, I must admit that she hasn't gotten in the way of us enjoying a nice suck so far," Gerard said when he finished sucking Chet off.

"There's definitely something to be said for a mouthful of cock pumping cum to inspire hiking," Chet said with a laugh. "A nice chocolate energy bar with a crème filling," he said, reaching out and wrapping his hand around Gerard's cock.

Running through the rain back to the other shelter, they found Beth on her side asleep, naked, her bikini top draped over her pack, her full breasts with their large brown nipples visible. After waiting for a few minutes for their bodies to shed most of the rain, Chet lay down next to Beth on the side that she was facing, while Gerard lay on her other side.

"It's cold," Beth's voice said hours later, then snuggled closer to her brother, one heavy leg hooking over his while his arm went around her shoulders, holding her close, her breasts mashed up against his chest.

"Does this help?" Gerard's voice asked as he turned onto his side and pressed his body against Beth's naked back and ass.

"Y-yes," Beth replied, feeling a flush as she realized that she was sandwiched tightly between two naked men, one of whom was her brother.

Beth awoke in the morning as dawn was pinking the sky to find one of Gerard's hands cupping a breast and his hard cock pressing into the crack of her ass. He released her immediately upon feeling her move, rolling away from her, but doing nothing to hide his ebony cock standing up in front of him.

"It's a guy thing," Chet said, seeing his sister's wide-eyed look as she stared at their erect cocks. "We always wake up needing to take a leak."

"I-I think I'll go to the toilet and let you two, um, do your thing," Beth said, her face flushed, then deepening in color as she realized that her large brown nipples were hardening into fingertip-sized bullets on the ends of her full breasts.

Beth was hardly out of the shelter into the still-pouring rain when Gerard leaned over and sucked Chet's fat cock into his mouth. An early-morning piss hard always more sensitive, Chet quickly blew his nut, filling Gerard's sucking mouth with cum. Quickly changing positions, Gerard's ebony cock filling Chet's mouth, Chet worked valiantly to get him off as quickly as possible.

"She's on her way back," Gerard gasped, just as the first spurt of cum shot into Chet's mouth.

Beth had run into the shelter and was wiping the rain from her eyes as Chet turned away from Gerard, his mouth full of cum.

"I can't believe that it's still raining so hard," she said, smiling as she let the water drip from her naked body. "But it's actually nice to just be out in the rain, naked," she added. "It's not a cold rain."

"Well, now that you've done your thing and we've done our thing," Chet said after swallowing his mouthful of Gerard's cum, "we should eat. We won't eat again until we get to Kalalau."

Breakfast was re-hydrated muesli and yoghurt. There was even some instant coffee that would dissolve in any temperature water.

"I'll take the lead today," Chet said as they all pulled their packs on, Beth not bothering with her bikini top which she had put in her pack, electing to hike nude like her brother and Gerard. "Gerard thinks that it's unfair that I get to always be behind you," he said to his sister, who's mouth dropped open as he laughed. "So, today, you get to watch my ass for a change and he gets to watch yours."

"You're terrible!" Beth said, her face flushed as she instinctively looked at each of their cocks, feeling her big brown nipples once again knurling into hard knots and knowing that they could see it.

"I do admit that I'd much rather be following your magnificent ass than Chet's," Gerard said, Chet and Beth bursting into laughter at the incongruity of his words along with his posh British accent.

They stepped out into the pouring rain and proceeded along the trail. Visibility was poor and the trail was slippery and very steep at times, narrowing to only a foot or so in some places between the 6.5- to 8-mile mark, hundreds of feet above the ocean far below. Beth was so frightened that she turned her face to the mountain, scraping her body along it as she crabbed sideways on the narrowest parts.

In normal conditions, what should have been a 3-4 hour hike took 6 hours before they finally stumbled onto the mile-long beach with a beautiful waterfall at the western end. There were 2 compost toilets, but no shelters, and even more surprising, no other people. The news of the storm that was now pelting them had probably encouraged everyone to leave before it hit. They were the only ones crazy enough to be out in such a deluge, it seemed.

"No shelters," Beth observed, "though it's beautiful, even in this rain. How will we sleep?"

"Believe it or not, you can get used to it and sleep in the rain," Chet replied. "At least it's a warm rain."

"There is an alternative," Gerard said. "Are you a strong swimmer?" he asked, looking at Beth.

"I don't know how strong a swimmer I am, but I can swim," Beth replied. "I swam butterfly in high school, but that was a long time ago."

"What are you thinking, Gerard?" Chet asked.

"Well, this storm has really flattened the ocean," he replied. "If we could swim hard for a few minutes, we could swim around the point to Honopu Beach. We wouldn't have to deal with any waves and the prevailing current is further out than right up against the shore."

"Why would we do that?" Beth asked.

"Because Honopu Beach has a huge arch, really a sort of cave where we wouldn't be in the rain," Gerard replied.

"But what about fresh water?" Beth asked. "At least here there's a waterfall."

"Honopu Beach is really two beaches," Gerard explained. "The first one is known as Skull Island. It's about twice the size of the second one. There a bit of a point of land between the two of them that juts a bit out into the ocean. The second beach has a small waterfall and also two or three caves where we could be out of the weather."

"Is it dangerous?" Beth asked.

"Well, if you can't swim well, I'd think it wouldn't be advisable," Gerard replied. "But we can think about it and look things over in the morning. We're all too tired to even think of attempting it today."

"So, what do we do now?" Beth asked.

"Whatever you'd like," Chet replied with a laugh. "There's nobody here and your choices are limited."

"Why don't we walk down the beach to the waterfall and find a place to camp for the night?" Gerard suggested.

The beach was coarse yellow coral sand, though it had been compacted a bit by the rain. The sand ran up to the scrub vegetation that managed to grow, but there was nothing that might be considered a shelter. It was simply a beach surrounded by steep volcanic cliffs on one side and the ocean on the other.

Beth couldn't resist standing under the waterfall, her dark nipples screwing into knots as the cold water cascaded down over her. She was visibly shivering when she stepped out from beneath it, so Chet enfolded her in his huge arms, holding her against his barrel chest.

"Ah, the vicissitudes of being a gentleman," Gerard said, pressing himself against Beth's back, sandwiching her.

"A girl could get spoiled by such treatment," Beth giggled, turning so that she was facing Gerard, her full breasts pressing into his stomach, her arms around his waist as her brother pressed up against her from behind.

Nothing being said, they parted after a couple of minutes, standing in the pouring rain.

"We might as well set up here," Chet suggested. "Close to the waterfall. It's all the same except for that."

"I think I'll walk the beach," Gerard said.

"Not me," Beth laughed, sitting down. "I've had enough walking for the day."

"I'll join you," Chet said. "If you're going to go into the water, stay very close to the beach," he warned his sister. "The current is very strong here on the north coast because there are no reefs to slow it down. Riptides are common."

"I'll be fine," Beth assured him. "I'm just going to sit here in the pouring rain," she added with a laugh.

"Do you really think that we could get to Honopu Beach?" Chet asked as they walked down the beach.

"I have no doubts about you or I being able to, especially in these conditions," Gerard replied. "It depends upon how strong a swimmer she is. We could always try if we think the conditions permit. If it's too much for her, we'd just turn back. I'm not the least bit worried about our ability to protect her."

"I could try it first, see how it is," Chet suggested.

"Probably a good idea if one of us does instead of finding out too late that it's too much," Gerard agreed.

"But a smaller beach will make it more difficult for this," Chet said, sinking to his knees and reaching for Gerard's cock, the rain obscuring them from Beth's view.

"Unless we stop hiding it from her," Gerard replied, sighing as he felt his ebony cock enveloped in Chet's warm, wet mouth.

This time Chet took his time, enjoying sucking Gerard's cock for almost five minutes before he was rewarded by an explosion of cum in his mouth.

"I don't mind," Chet said when he finished sucking Gerard off, probing the slit of his ebony cock with the tip of his tongue for any last bits of cum, "but I worry about how she'd react. What if it totally freaked her out? Then we'd have to deal with the discomfort that that would create. It would ruin it for all of us," he said, leaning back on his elbows in the sand, the rain continuing to fall like buckets, his cock standing straight up.

"On the other hand," Chet said as Gerard knelt in front of him, leaning over to take his cock into his mouth, "it would sure be nice to be able to just do this whenever we felt the urge."

Chet had a big smile on his face as Gerard sucked his cock, the sky grey with clouds as the rain pelted down on them.

"Oh, yeah," Chet moaned when his balls finally let loose and he began to blast cum into Gerard's mouth, arching his hips as Gerard sucked him off, gulping down every drop of cum before sitting back on his heels, licking his lips.

"If we stayed here on this beach, we probably wouldn't have a problem," Gerard said.

"Let's see what the morning brings," Chet said as they got to their feet and headed back down the beach towards the waterfall.

They found Beth laying on her back, her arms outspread, her feet flat on the sand and wide apart. She didn't notice them until they were upon her, standing by her feet, staring at her spread pussy, her clit big and fat, the crimson interior glistening, her inner lips pouting apart, revealing her dark honey-hole.

"Oh!" she gasped when she felt their presence, opening her eyes then quickly bringing her feet together when she saw where their eyes were glued, blushing furiously, her large dark nipples screwing into knots. "You-you're back."

"Yes," Chet replied, the picture of his sister's spread pussy indelibly imprinted upon his mind. "We did our thing, as you put it."

"Why don't we go for a swim?" Gerard suggested. "See how the water is, test the current a bit."

Beth allowed them to pull her to her feet and they made their way down to the ocean's edge. The water was cold, like the streams and the waterfall, but not too cold. They sat down in the water side by side, listening to the rain hissing down and marveling at being the only people in the world.

123456...8