Ramifications of Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not who I thought I was," Beth said, watching as her brother finished sucking Gerard off. "You're not who I thought you were."

"I like this you," Chet said as he sat up licking his lips, still swallowing to clear his mouth of Gerard's thick cloying cum.

"I find this you...interesting," Beth said, flushing. "And exciting. I like it. It seem to...suit you."

"I agree," Chet said. "The question now is what are you going to do with this new you that you've discovered?"

"Bye," the young girl said from the other shelter as they shouldered their packs in the morning to leave, the young man standing to put an arm around her, his hand finding her small ruby-nippled breast and covering it, both of them naked. "Thanks."

With the rain no longer falling, the hike back was totally different, though twice on the way to Hanakāpīʻai they stopped, each time taking turns fucking her, Chet first, pulling his cock out for Gerard to suck off when he felt himself ready to cum, then Gerard, letting Chet suck him off.

"It's so primitive," Beth said after the second time they had stopped and they had both fucked her, watching as Chet finished sucking Gerard off.

"Isn't it just," Gerard agreed. "Just like the lower primates; eat, fuck, and sleep. Not to a schedule, only responding to your basic urges here and now."

They arrived at Hanakāpīʻai and were standing by the stream, a far less turbulent stream than the last time they had seen it.

"This is where it all started," Beth said. "If I hadn't lost my suit, my clothes..."

"Would you undo any of it?" Gerard asked.

"No," Beth replied after a long silence, reaching for their cocks.

When they got within 100m of the exit where the ranger was stationed, they pulled the ground cloth out and wrapped it around Beth as well as they could, letting her pack help hold it in place, while Chet and Gerard put on their shorts. Even so, the ranger eyed them and Beth flushed under the scrutiny.

"A bit of a mishap," Gerard said with a smile.

"Could you call us a taxi?" Chet asked. "We'd normally walk, but..." he said, indicating Beth.

"That might be a good idea," the ranger said, picking up the telephone in her shed.

The taxi arrived fairly quickly and then we were back at the Princeville Resort. Chet and Gerard shared a laugh when Beth dashed into her room, then went to their own rooms for long-awaited hot showers. Chet was sitting on the end of his bed sucking Gerard's cock when they heard the soft knock, followed by Beth's voice.

"At least we don't have to hide it from her," Gerard said, going to the door and opening it, standing aside as Beth entered, her eyes opening wide when she saw her brother sitting on the bed naked, his cock rock-hard standing up in front of him, then turned and noticed that Gerard was also naked, his cock sticking out in front of him. "Your timing is impeccable," Gerard said, closing the door then going over to the bed and sticking his cock back in Chet's mouth. "I was very close to cumming," he said as Chet resumed sucking on him.

"I-I thought..." Beth said, staring at her brother, Gerard's big black cock in his mouth. "I mean, we're back now and..."

"Ahh, Gerard groaned, throwing his head back as his cock exploded in Chet's mouth. "Are you going to revert to who you were, go back to your husband now?" he asked as Chet continued to suck him off, gulping down his cum.

"I never want to see him again," Beth said, moving closer to the bed, feeling her pussy flood with juices as she watched her brother suck the last bits of cum from Gerard's cock and swallow.

"Your timing is perfect," Chet said, smiling at her and pulling her closer, his hand slipping to the back of her knee and sliding up her leg, his fingers easily slipping into her sopping pussy, no panties in the way. "I'll eat your pussy to wash Gerard's cum down."

"B-but I thought," Beth stammered, allowing herself to be pulled onto the bed and laying back. "I mean, we're back now," she said, then moaned when her brother flipped her dress up onto her body and lifted her big legs, spreading them apart to reveal her big fat, glistening clit.

"Do you think I shouldn't eat your pussy because we're back?" Chet asked, his tongue flicking out at her clit.

"Oh, god, I don't know," Beth replied, arching her hips when she felt her brother's tongue slide into her.

"I don't know about Gerard," Chet said after several minutes of feasting on his sister's pussy, "but I plan on fucking you as much as possible before we leave," he said, moving up and doing just that, his thick cock filling her pussy in one stroke.

"Why waste a good opportunity?" Gerard asked while he watched.

"Oh, god," Beth gasped, wrapping her legs around her brother's waist as he continued to fuck her.

"I'm going to cum," Chet gasped after a time, feeling the pressure building up in his balls. "Are you going to suck me off?"

"Yes," Beth replied, her eyes wild as she felt her brother's cock slide from her pussy, then he was pulling her up into a sitting position, his glistening gooey cock sticking in her face.

"That's a girl," Gerard said approvingly when Beth took Chet's cock into her mouth, her eyes widening in surprise when it almost immediately exploded and cum gushed onto her tongue and down her throat. "Well, I'd say we've all worked up a proper appetite," he said when Beth finally finished sucking her brother dry. "Shall we go to the dining room and have a proper meal?"

They spent the night in Beth's bed and nobody got any sleep, everyone red-eyed when they met in the lobby for the ride to the airport.

"What time's your flight?" Gerard asked Beth.

"I don't have one yet," Beth replied. "I didn't know what was going to happen."

"Well, we have to go through Honolulu, so I image that you'll be able to book one there," Gerard said.

When they arrived in Honolulu, Gerard had to hurry to make his connection and the were rushed, though heartfelt good-byes with promises to get in touch at the earliest opportunity.

"Well, I guess we should get you a ticket," Chet said. "My flight doesn't leave for another four hours."

"Chet, I don't want to go back," Beth said. "I just couldn't bear it."

"Okay, then where do you want to go?" Chet asked.

"Could I stay with you for a while?" Beth asked fearfully. "Just until I sort my head out and decide what to do. I won't be in the way, I promise," she said when he didn't answer. "Otherwise, I won't have any choice but to go back."

"How could I say no?" Chet replied. "I'm sure everything will be okay. I've got an extra bedroom."

"This is nice, Chet," Beth said when she entered his small, wood-frame home sitting on a nice wooded lot surrounded by trees. "It feels homy."

"Good thing," Chet said, then laughed. "Here's your room," he said, opening a door to show her. "Mine's next door. We share the bathroom. You can get to it from your room or the main room."

"I'm dying for a shower," Beth said.

"Be my guest," Chet said. "Let me know if you want your back scrubbed."

Chet heard the shower running and realized that he needed to pee.

"Beth, I need to pee," he said, sticking his head into the bathroom.

"Go ahead," Beth said. "It's not like I'm going to be seeing anything new, or you."

Sighing as he released his bladder, Chet looked over at his sister and saw that she was watching him, one hand on a breast pinching her nipple, the other between her legs.

"Maybe you could wash my back for me," she said when he finished peeing.

Looking at her for a moment, Chet undressed and entered the shower, Beth facing him, her big hard nipples brushing his stomach beneath the cascading water, her hands reaching down to wrap around his cock.

"Does this feel strange to you?" she asked, looking up at him as she slowly jacked his cock.

"It feels good to me," Chet said, grinning, filling his hands with her big breasts. "You said something about washing your back?" he said, turning her around. "Lean forward against the wall" he said, using a foot to get her to spread her legs wider apart.

"Oh, Chet," Beth sighed when she felt his cock sliding into her pussy. "God, that feels so good. Just fuck me, Chet, just fuck me."

Chet reached around his sister's body to cup her big breasts as he fucked her, the water continuing to cascade down onto them.

"I'm going to cum," he announced after a few minutes.

"In-in my mouth," Beth gasped, turning and dislodging him as she sank to her knees, leaning forward to inhale his gooey cock, moaning when she felt it begin to spurt in her mouth, her throat convulsing as she gulped his cum down. "You see," she said when she had finished sucking him off and gotten to her feet, licking her lips, "there are some fringe benefits to letting me stay here."

"How do you want me to introduce you to people?" Chet asked as they finished showering. "My sister?"

"Why not just a friend who's visiting?" Beth suggested. "I can use my married name. We don't really look anything alike."

"Okay," Chet agreed. "But now I'm hungry and there's no food in the house until we go shopping tomorrow. Let's go into town and get something to eat."

"It sure is a small place," Beth observed as they drove.

"Pretty much rural America at its purest," Chet said. "Nothing exciting ever happens. When they put the Interstate through here, that was a big shot in the arm for the community. We didn't have this Mall before that or the big-rig service depot."

"I wondered why there were so many of them," Beth said, looking at all of the semis parked in the lot.

"It's a perfect place for them to stop for fuel, a shower, and some fun," Chet explained. "They rent those rooms by the hour at the service depot."

"What's that pink building?" she asked.

"That's the book store," Chet replied.

"Th-the one you told me about?" Beth asked as they entered the Mall, her eyes wide.

"That's the one," Chet replied. "The food here's pretty good," he said as he led her into a place called Irish Times. "Typical Irish pub fare, but good portions and a great selection of beers and ales. Live music sometimes, too."

Beth practically inhaled a big cheeseburger, while Chet controlled himself a bit more with his salmon fish and chips. They each had a pale ale, then a porter for the second round, finally sitting back sated.

"That was great," Beth said. "I like this place."

"I often stop here for dinner on the way home," Chet said.

"Is that before or after you go to the bookstore?" Beth asked, smiling.

"Depends," Chet replied with a smile. "Sometimes I go before and after, appetizer and dessert."

"Do women go in the book store?" Beth asked.

"Sure, though it's definitely mostly men," Chet replied. "Women like sucking or fucking an anonymous cock, too."

"Fuck them?" Beth asked.

"Just turn your back and press your pussy or ass up against the hole if you want to fuck," Chet explained.

"God, that would be so nasty," Beth said, laughing.

"You want to see it?" Chet asked.

"Could we?" Beth asked, her eyes big.

"Well, all of this talk," Chet said. "I'm about ready to suck a cock."

"Yes, I want to see," Beth implored.

"The guy who owns this place is printing money," Chet said after they paid their check and were walking across the parking lot to the book store. "The service center is open 24/7. Truckers are just dying to get their cocks sucked before they get back on the road."

"Hey! Evening, Chet," the overweight man sitting behind the counter at the entry greeted as they walked in the door. "How was Hawaii, you luck dog?"

"Good, good, Phil," Chet replied.

"Who's your friend, Chet?" Phil asked, eyeing Beth.

"We met in Hawaii," Chet replied. "Beth and I seem to have a lot in common."

"Is that right?" Phil said, eyeing Beth more critically, his eyes fastening on her large nipples pressing out against her T-shirt.

"I thought that I'd show her around," Chet said.

"You know the way," Phil said, waving a hand.

There were more than a dozen men milling about in the store. In the back there were four doors. They all had red lights above the door. Chet led Beth to the back and they waited. A door opened, the red light above it going out, then the one next to it, and two men stepped out. Almost immediately two of the waiting men took their places in the small booths that Beth was able to see when the doors opened.

"Did they just..." Beth whispered.

"I presume that they did," Chet replied. "You okay waiting here for a couple of minutes if I go in one of the doors?"

"You're going to..." Beth asked, her eyes shining.

"That's the general idea," Chet replied.

"Do it," Beth said. "I want to see."

One of the doors opened and the booth became vacant, so Chet stepped forward, closing the door behind him. Almost immediately a cock appeared, so he sat down on the bench, leaning over to suck on it, disappointed when it came after just a minute of so, spraying cum into his mouth. Sitting up, he saw that a thick black cock was sticking through the opposite wall. Thinking about Beth waiting, he just couldn't resist and bent over to suck the black cock. This one didn't cum so fast and Chet had to work at it before he was finally rewarded with a big mouthful of hot thick cum.

Exiting the booth after he had finished sucking the cock dry, Chet didn't see Beth anywhere, so he went outside, figuring that she'd gone to the car, only she wasn't there. Knowing that she'd eventually have to come to the car to get home, he leaned up against it to wait. A few minutes later he saw the door to the book store open and Beth exited.

"Oh, Chet, that was so exciting!" Beth gasped when she got to the car, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him.

"It was?" I asked.

"Yes!" Beth replied, laughing. "After you went in that booth, everyone was staring at me. It made me sort of uncomfortable. So, the next time a booth opened, I went in."

"You did!?" Chet asked, laughing.

"Chet, I sucked three different cocks," Beth gasped, her hand over her mouth. "I have no idea whose cocks they were, but I sucked them."

"Well, obviously you enjoyed it or you wouldn't have sucked three of them," Chet said.

"Did you, you know..." Beth asked, her eyes shining.

"I'm not in your league," Chet replied. "I only sucked two."

"Oh, god, Chet, take me home," Beth begged. "My pussy needs some attention."

Beth was like a wild woman as Chet first feasted on her sopping pussy, sucking on her big fat clit as she thrashed on the bed beneath him, cumming non-stop, then plunged his cock into her and began to fuck her, hard. He finally fell asleep, exhausted, only to be awakened by his sister's gooey pussy being plastered on his mouth as his cock disappeared into her mouth.

"I almost feel as though something is broken inside of me," Beth confessed as they ate breakfast after getting up and showering, Beth having insisted that Chet fuck her in the ass in the shower. "I've never felt like this in my whole life. I'm only thinking of sex, sex, and more sex. My pussy feels like it's on fire," she said, her big brown nipples clearly visible pressing against material of her string T-shirt.

"Your ass wasn't so bad, either," Chet said with a smile.

"That's what I mean," Beth said. "I can't stop thinking about it and my whole body is screaming for more," she said, looking down at her hard nipples jutting out.

"Maybe Gerard and I opened Pandora's Box in Kauai," Chet suggested.

"I feel so out of control," Beth sighed.

"Well, why don't we go for a nice ride today?" Chet suggested. "I'll show you the countryside, get you a bit oriented. I have to go back to work tomorrow and you'll be on your own during the day."

"Maybe that will distract me," Beth said. "I feel so foolish, like when I first discovered sex. I couldn't get enough of it then, either. I must have fucked the entire football team my senior year of high school."

"But you got over it," Chet pointed out. "You married Jim."

"A lot of good that did me," Beth sighed.

"It couldn't have all been bad," Chet pointed out. "You've been married over 20 years."

"It was okay in the beginning," Beth conceded. "But when I look back on it, I wonder what we had in common other than sex. He had a big cock and was always ready to use it. Then the kids came. Then about five years ago when the kids moved out, things started to change. He wasn't in the mood as often, while I felt like I was hornier than ever. I had been looking forward to resuming our lives after the kids moved out."

"Maybe you're just making up for lost time," Chet suggested.

"Don't you think that there's something wrong with me?" Beth asked.

"Nothing that I'd change," Chet replied with a smile. "My definition of a perfect woman is one who is always insatiably horny. I wish the whole world was like that. It would be a much nicer place, I think. Besides, aren't women supposed to hit their sexual peaks in their 40s?"

"Maybe," Beth sighed.

"Here, you'll want to wear this," Chet said, tossing a jeans jacket to her.

"But it's such a nice sunny day out," Beth protested.

"It'll be a lot cooler on the bike," Chet replied.

"Bike! I haven't ridden a bicycle in years," Beth laughed.

"Come with me," Chet said, a smile on his face as he led her outside and to the garage, where he pulled the tarp off of something to reveal a motorcycle.

"Chet! It's beautiful," Beth gasped, staring at the red metalflake-painted machine.

"1972 Harley Davidson Shovelhead," Chet announced proudly. "Not many of these left."

"I've never been on a motorcycle," Beth said.

"Then you're in for a real treat," Chet said as he wheeled it out of the garage.

"It's such a small seat," Beth observed when Chet told her to get on behind him.

"You'll fit," Chet assured her, smiling as she struggled to lift her heavy leg over the seat to get on, giving him a fine show of her spread pussy beneath her mid-thigh skirt in the process.

Beth was nervous at first, clutching tightly to her brother as he guided the big Harley down the road, finally relaxing and letting herself lean back against the low backrest as they cruised through the foothills on a nice winding road, climbing higher and higher as they went. After an hour or so, Chet turned off the road onto what was little more than a trail, carefully driving for a couple of minutes until they came out onto a small area at the edge of the mountain which looked out over the valley and the town below.

"This is beautiful," Beth said after struggling to dismount the bike and looking out over the panorama.

"See that domed building way over there on top of the peak?" Chet asked, pointing. "That's the observatory where I work."

"You have a great view from there," Beth said.

"I seldom see it," Chet said. "My eyes are on the stars."

"This is really a peaceful place," Beth said, removing the jeans jacket and turning her face up towards the sun. "It almost feels like Kauai."

"Speaking of Kauai," Chet said, coming up behind her and reaching around to cup her big breasts.

"What are you doing!?" Beth asked, gasping with surprise when he started to pull her T-shirt up and off, releasing her breasts whose large brown nipples immediately knurled into knots.

"Taking advantage," Chet replied, undoing his jeans and pushing them down, his big thick cock flopping out. "Dedicating a beautiful place," he added.

"You are crazy!" Beth laughed, both hands wrapping around his cock as she sank to her knees to take it into her mouth.

Chet let her suck on him for a couple of minutes before urging her to her feet, tugging on the zipper to her skirt and watching as it fell to the ground, leaving her naked.

"Oh, god, this is so crazy," Beth laughed when her brother urged her to lean over, resting her arms on the Harley's seat as she spread her legs wide apart. "Oh, yesssss," she hissed when she felt him prying her ass cheeks apart, followed by his tongue sinking into her sopping pussy.

1...345678