Ramifications of Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" Beth asked.

"Because Mira is incredible," Chet replied. "She's got this tawny bronze skin and hazel eyes. She's about 5'6", slender, with a prominent bubble butt and full breasts with large dark nipples. Like you, she's got an incredibly wet pussy, flows like a fountain, and she's delicious. Her pussy is long and her inner lips stick out along with her clit."

"Not like me," Beth said.

"No, your pussy is different, short and fat, but with a big sensitive clit and you're as wet as they get," Chet replied. "You have delicate inner lips."

"And you really, uh, suck cocks?" Beth asked.

"I really do," Chet replied, nodding.

"I can't even imagine that," Beth said with a laugh. "You've always been my big, macho brother. You were always with hot women. What made you, uh, do it, you know, suck a cock?"

"A drunken dare," Chet replied, shaking his head at the memory. "I had just gotten my PhD and was having dinner with one of my new colleagues, Dan, and his wife, Vivian. They were night and day. He was really tall, 6'5" or so, and she was a tiny little woman, maybe 5' with spiky red hair and eerily emerald-green eyes. It was my first time meeting her, but Dan and I had hit it off immediately when I started working at the observatory."

"Anyway, we got pretty drunk and went back to their place and got even drunker," Chet continued. "Somehow, and I really don't remember the details, Vivian dared me to suck Dan's cock, and as a reward, I could have her."

"You're not serious!" Beth gasped.

"I was drunk enough to agree," Chet replied, laughing. "One thing that I can remember is really wanting her. At the time, sucking Dan's cock to be able to have her was just fine, so I did it."

"He didn't object?" Beth asked.

"We were all pretty drunk," Chet replied. "To this day, I never knew if he had done that before or not, as it ended up being a one-off occurrence."

"But you sucked his cock?" Beth asked.

"Yes," Chet replied. "I remember thinking how big it was. He was longer than me, though not as thick. It didn't taste bad, really, just different, sort of interesting, and then he came. That was the weirdest part for me, feeling his cock pulsing in my mouth and all of the cum. I swallowed it, more reflexively than anything. When he was done cumming, Vivian pulled me over to her -- she had undressed -- and pulled my face into her pussy. I still remember her as one of the best fucks of my life."

"But you liked it, sucking his cock?" Beth asked.

"It would be more accurate to say that I didn't dislike it," Chet replied. "I laughed about it after I recovered from my hangover a few days later, didn't really think anything of it."

"But you, uh, continued to suck cocks?" Beth asked.

"Not until I met Gerard," Chet replied, shaking his head. "More than 15 years had passed when we met at an astronomer's convention in London. It was almost déjà vu. We went to dinner and I met Mira, his wife. We got drunk and went back to their place and Mira asked me if I'd like to fuck her."

"You should have seen the look on his face," Gerard said, laughing. "Mira was and is like that, very direct, doesn't believe in wasting time. When he looked at me in astonishment, I just told him to enjoy himself. I liked watching Mira fuck and wasn't and aren't very concerned about who it is fucking her as long as she wants them."

"So, I told her that I'd love to fuck her," Chet said. "Then she asked me if I'd mind sucking Gerard's cock, too, since I was going to be using his wife. I flashed back to Vivian. It was like being there again. The one thing that I remembered was that I hadn't disliked the experience, so I agreed. I really wanted to fuck Mira."

"So, you sucked Gerard's cock?" Beth asked, her eyes wide.

"Only after eating Mira's pussy and fucking her," Gerard said. "It's one of the reasons that Mira loves Chet so much; he is an honorable man."

"How honorable can he be if he's fucking me, his own sister?" Beth asked.

"You object?" Gerard asked, smiling as Beth's face flushed. "He's an honorable man because after having his way with Mira, he fulfilled his end of the bargain and he sucked my cock."

"Did you like it that time?" Beth asked, regaining her composure.

"It was pretty much the same," Chet said. "I didn't dislike it, though I was turned on because of the color. Same with Mira; I'd never been with a woman of color before. She's beautiful, bronze skin, delicious pussy with long inner lips that I just love to suck on. Being in her pussy is like being in a milking machine."

"Mira could tell that Chet hadn't had much experience sucking a cock," Gerard said. "I could definitely tell, but he at least went for it, didn't hold back, and he swallowed every drop of my cum."

"I was feeling pretty good about myself, that I'd done it, had Mira and successfully sucked Gerard's cock with no adverse effect," Chet said. "Then Mira sucked my cock. I'd never had my cock sucked like that before. Just before I came, she stopped, then got on top of me and fucked me. It didn't take that long before I was cumming in her for the second time. When I finished cumming, she crawled up my body and planted her pussy on my mouth. I'd never eaten a woman after cumming in her and was hesitant. Then I felt a mouth on my cock and realized that Gerard was sucking on me, so I just forgot about everything and ate Mira's pussy."

"That was the start of a great friendship," Gerard said, smiling. "We insisted that he spend the night and none of us got any sleep. We agreed then and there that we'd meet once a year for a week or two of vacation somewhere in the world. Whenever Chet's in the UK, he stays with us."

"Does Mira ever join you?" Beth asked.

"Only a couple of times," Gerard replied. "Our schedules don't mesh."

"And you, uh, suck each other's cocks on these vacations?" Beth asked.

"Most definitely," Gerard replied.

"I must have thrown a wrench in the works for this vacation," Beth observed.

"You haven't been an obstacle in the least, " Gerard assured her, smiling. "We've managed to suck each other as much as we wished, we've just kept it from you, not sure that you'd understand."

"Do you suck other men's cocks?" Beth asked.

"I do, frequently," Gerard replied. "Mira sort of makes it a requirement of the other men she brings into our bed that they allow me to do so and that they also suck mine."

"What about you?" Beth asked her brother.

"Well, not very often in terms of a personal encounter, like a date or anything," Chet replied, "but that first time Mira told me that I needed to suck more cock, work on my technique. I had been so proud of myself for managing what I had, so it was sort of demoralizing to be criticized, especially for doing something so outrageous."

"When I got back home, a few months later I happened to be reading about a bust at an adult bookstore a few towns away," Chet continued. "I had never been to one and didn't know what they were really all about, but the article spelled it out pretty clearly. I knew that there was an adult bookstore in town, so I decided to check it out. It turned out to be very similar to the one described in the article I had read, with a wall of booths in the back, which I learned were glory hole booths with holes cut in the walls between the booths."

"I went into one and sat down," he continued. "There was a video screen playing some sort of porn. Almost as soon as I closed the door and sat down, a cock stuck through the wall to my left. I was nervous, not really sure why I was there, though I knew deep down inside. I liked the anonymity of the situation, so I did it. I got down on my knees and sucked the cock sticking through the wall."

"It was actually easier than with Dan or Gerard," Chet explained. "Nobody watching me, just a cock to suck. I found it easier to let myself go, to pay attention to what I was experiencing, and to my surprise, to enjoy it, especially the feeling of the cock exploding in my mouth. I liked the taste of cum, I realized."

"When I finished sucking that cock, I sat back down, trying to process everything, but basically laughing at the absurdity of the situation, especially the realization that I had enjoyed it," he continued, laughing, "really enjoyed it. Then a cock stuck through the wall on my right, bigger and very black. I thought of Gerard and just got down on my knees and sucked it. When it finally came, I noticed the difference in the taste of the cum from the previous cock, and the amount. I had to swallow three times before he finished."

"After that, I started stopping by the book store a couple of times a week, then more often, until I was stopping by every day on my way home from work," Chet continued. "I'd suck a cock, or three or four, then go home. By the time I met Gerard and Mira again the following year in the UK at the astronomer's convention, I had sucked hundreds of cocks."

"And he was noticeably better at it," Gerard said, chuckling. "Right now, the only person in this world who sucks my cock as well as if not better than Mira is Chet. The man is a natural cock sucker."

"I-I don't know what to say," Beth said, visibly rocked by her brother's revelation. "Do-do you have other male friends whose cocks you suck?"

"Not really," Chet replied. "I've had occasional encounters with couples where I'm the third wheel, but those situations are much more difficult to find. I find it easier to go to the adult book store if I want to suck a cock."

"You still do that?" Beth asked, her eyes wide.

"Most days on my way home from work," Chet replied, smiling at the confusion on his sister's face. "I'm not interested in men as such, but I love the feeling of a cock cumming in my mouth."

"Why do you suck cock, Beth?" Gerard asked.

"Wha-what?" Beth replied, blushing. "I-I'm a woman," she said.

"That's simply ridiculous," Gerard laughed. "I know more women than I can count who wouldn't dream of sucking a cock. The very thought disgusts them. If they do it, it's because their man wants them to."

"I-I like the feeling of a cock in my mouth," Beth said, blushing. "From the very first time I tried it. I can't really explain it, but I like the way it feels."

"And when it cums in your mouth?" Gerard asked.

"That's the best part," Beth said, her cheeks flaming now. "I love the taste of cum."

"Well, I feel the exact same way that you do," Gerard said. "I loved it the first time I sucked a cock. Chet didn't, but grew to like it the more he did it. What should it matter who sucks a cock? It's all about pleasure, for the person being sucked and oftentimes for the person doing the sucking. It has nothing to do with procreation, so I don't and never have understood the prejudice inherent in a man sucking a cock as opposed to a woman doing it. The same goes for eating a woman's pussy."

"I never thought of it like that," Beth admitted.

"Suck my cock for me, Chet," Gerard said, standing up in front of him, his chocolate cock hanging in his face.

Beth stared in rapt fascination as her older brother opened his mouth and let Gerard put his cock in, his eyes locked on hers.

"You're getting excited," Gerard said when he noticed Beth's big nipples screwing into knots as she watched. "Why? Is it because you want to be sucking my cock or does it excite you to see your brother doing it?"

"I-I don't know," Beth replied, blushing and covering her huge breasts with her hands. "A bit of both," she said, watching in disbelief as Chet really went for it.

"I'm going to cum," Gerard said tightly, his hands on Chet's head.

"Oh, god," Beth gasped when her brother opened his mouth from around Gerard's cock enough for her to see ropes of cum shooting from it into his mouth, then his lips closed around the shaft as his throat bobbed, obviously swallowing as he finished sucking Gerard off.

Beth's face was flushed and she felt her pussy wet when Chet finally sat back licking his lips, still swallowing after totally sucking Gerard off.

"Wonderful," Gerard said. "You see, there's nothing to it, just a mouth and a cock."

"You really do that like you enjoy it," Beth said.

"I do enjoy it," Chet replied. "Why would I do it otherwise?"

"D-do you prefer sucking a cock or a woman?" Beth asked.

"Pussy every time," Chet replied, pushing her over onto her back, then lifting her heavy legs and pushing them up towards her chest and apart, leaning down to slide his tongue into her as his mouth fastened on her pussy. "But the best is having them both together," he said when he lifted his pussy-smeared face from his sister's pussy and looked up at her gaping expression.

"Oh, god!" Beth gasped when Chet crawled up, leaning down to suck and chew on each of her big hard nipples as his thick cock found her open pussy and easily slid into her. "Oh, my god!" she screamed when Gerard bent down and began to suck on her big fat clit while her brother continued to fuck her, her whole body writhing as she came, her pussy squeezing Chet's cock as it noisily plunged in and out of her.

"Nice day," Chet said much later that afternoon as they watched the waning light as they sat on the beach, the rain now reduced to a light drizzle, sitting shoulder to shoulder and hip to hip, Beth in the middle.

"I-I've never had so much sex in my life," Beth sighed, shaking her head as she thought about how they had taken turns fucking her all day, two or three times each, eating her pussy, cumming in her mouth, and also sucking each other off.

"And is that a good thing?" Gerard asked. "Is it something that you'd like to do again?"

"Yes," Beth replied after a moment, her hands reaching into each of their laps to find their cocks.

The full moon came out, obscuring most of the stars, and the rain ebbed completely. The night was a continuation of the day, at least one cock in Beth at all times, a couple of times both of them in her ass and pussy at the same time.

"Don't either of you ever stop?" Beth asked as the sun's light began to drive the darkness away as she watched them laying on their sides in a 69, sucking each other's cocks, her pussy still tingling from her brother's cock.

"Is there something else that you'd rather be doing?" Chet asked when they finally fell apart after successfully sucking each other dry.

"No," Beth replied, smiling. "That was probably the best day of my life."

"And there's still today," Gerard reminded her with a smile. "We don't have to head back until tomorrow."

Chet was surprised at the sudden change in his sister. She became aggressive, riding or inhaling either of their cocks every time she saw the opportunity. He really enjoyed it when Beth encouraged him to suck Gerard's cock with her, ending up in the two of them fighting for the cum when he came, then degenerating into a sloppy, cummy kiss, Beth falling onto her back and lifting her heavy legs around her brother's waist as he sank his cock into her.

"God, Chet, this is so insane," she gasped as she squeezed the last bits of cum from his cock with her pussy.

"Now you see why we treasure this week away from the world," Chet said as he pulled his cock from her pussy, making room for Gerard to dive in and slurp on her cum-filled quim.

"God, how can I possibly go back to my life after this," Beth gasped when Gerard finally finished eating her pussy.

"It's always quite an adjustment," Chet said, smiling. "I tend to spend a lot more time at the book store after our trips."

The next morning they all entered the water for the swim back to Honopu Beach's Skull Island, but not before Gerard fucked Beth from behind at the water's edge while she sucked her brother's cock, turning around and sucking Gerard's cock clean after he had cum in her while Chet ate her cum-filled pussy. They rested in the warm sun for an hour after the swim, the rain finally having stopped, then entered the water for the swim back to Hanakoa after Chet had fucked her doggie while she sucked Gerard's cock.

"It seems like a lifetime ago that we were last here," Beth said as they exited the water after completing the swim.

They trudged down the beach to the two shelters, spreading their ground cloth beneath one of them before going out onto the beach and sprawling in the sand, letting the sun warm them. Beth must have dozed off, because when she awoke, it was to the sight of her brother on top of Gerard in a 69 next to her. Rolling onto her side to watch, her face was next to Gerard's hip.

"I don't mean this to sound stupid," Beth said after watching Chet keep his lips locked firmly around Gerard's cock as he arched his hips, groaning as he came, then proceeded to suck him off, "but it's sort of cool to watch you do that, suck his cock and eat his cum."

"Not half as cool as it feels," Gerard gasped as Chet dismounted him, sitting up and wiping some cum from his chin into his mouth.

"You took the words out of my mouth," Chet said, smiling. "I like seeing you with a cock in your mouth, too, especially mine. There's something about doing what's taboo that raises the excitement level. I always get more excited about sucking a cock than I do anything with a woman, even though I prefer whatever I'm doing with a woman. It's the whole taboo thing, even though I couldn't care less."

"It is liberating, is it not?" Gerard said with a smile.

"Well, you two have certainly shown me a side of myself that I didn't know existed," Beth said with a sigh.

"And how do you feel about that?" Gerard asked.

"Good," Beth replied after a pause, smiling. "It is liberating, isn't it?"

They went up to the shelter and enjoyed some rehydrated rations, then fell asleep. Chet woke up when he was jostled, looking over to see Beth riding Gerard reverse cowgirl. Leaning over to see the action more clearly, he saw that Gerard's cock was in her ass, so he got up and squatted in front of her, sliding his cock into her pussy as she leaned back on her hands, her feet on either side of Gerard's knees, gasping and moaning as the two cocks sawed in and out of both of her holes.

"Holy shit!" they heard just as Chet started to cum in his sister's pussy.

Pulling his spurting cock from Beth's pussy and stepping forward to stick it into her open mouth, Chet looked over to where the sound had come from to see a young couple with backpacks watching them with open mouths. Beth felt her cheeks flame in embarrassment as she gulped her brother's cum down, seeing the young couple's eyes looking at her gaping pussy, oozing cum, they widening when they saw Gerard's cock slip from her ass, followed by a river of cum.

"We-we'll just use the other shelter," the young man said, reluctantly turning and heading in that direction.

"I am so embarrassed," Beth gasped when she finally finished sucking Chet off and he stepped away so that she could climb off of Gerard, cum leaking from her ass and pussy down the insides of her legs.

"Nonsense," Gerard said. "A young couple like that. They'll see what it can be like if they ever live so long," he said, laughing.

"I-I've got to clean up," Beth said. "You've made a mess of me."

"Ah, Chet, this has definitely been one of our more memorable adventures," Gerard said as they watched Beth walk over to the Hanakoa Stream, squatting down next to it and splashing water up onto her pussy and ass, cleaning herself.

"I told you so," Gerard said with a smile when Beth returned and they heard the squeals and grunts coming from the other shelter.

"Our last night," Chet said later after they had eaten, groaning as his cock spasmed in his sister's mouth as he came, Gerard pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, her big heavy legs resting against his body.

"I-I can't...it's hard to believe that it really happened," Beth gasped when she finished sucking her brother off, licking her lips and swallowing as she watched him bend over to take Gerard's glistening gooey cock into his mouth when he pulled it from her pussy, his throat bobbing as he swallowed the cum that immediately began to blast his tonsils.

1...345678