Ramifications of Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to be in a good mood," Chet observed after they ordered and were sipping their beers waiting for the food to arrive.

"I feel as though I'm living in a sort of suspended reality," Beth sighed. "Sort of like Kauai. Part of me knows that it's wrong, but the rest of me just doesn't care. Like you said, Kauai was Kauai and nobody knows except us."

"So, what happened?" Chet asked as the food arrived.

"Well, Phil, he's one horny devil, I'll tell you that," Beth laughed, "he took me back to the booths and did me as soon as I got there in the morning, fucked me good, then let me suck him off. I cannot believe how much he can cum, but I love it. The feeling of a big mouthful of cum like that...god, my pussy is getting wet just thinking about it. Anyway, I really checked out the store, saw everything that he sells. It's amazing, but even at 8:30 in the morning, guys are stopping by. It never really stops."

"I couldn't help myself and Phil didn't do anything to discourage me, so every hour or so I'd go into one of the booths," Beth explained, laughing. "I was like a drug addict, I just had to get my fix. I'd do two or three of them, letting them fuck me, sucking them, sometimes both. I felt like I was walking on air. I've never felt so in control of my life. Isn't that crazy?"

"You sound like a kid in a candy store," Chet said with a smile.

"And that's exactly how I felt," Beth agreed. "I mean, even more than Kauai, this has to be the most depraved day of my life, and it was the best day of my life. I'm still so excited that my whole body is vibrating. I must have had a dozen different cocks one way or another today, and that's not counting Phil three times. And the craziest part of it is that I just want more. I can't wait to get you home. I feel like someone flipped a switch in me to nymphomaniac."

"The perfect woman," Chet said, grinning.

"Do you really think that?" Beth asked anxiously. "I mean, part of me feels sort of cheap, even though nobody knows except me, and Phil."

"And me," Chet added. "For me, the perfect woman is one who is always ready and willing, any where, any time, any place. It's probably why I've never managed to have any sort of a long-lasting relationship."

"Is that how you are?" Beth asked.

"Pretty much," Chet admitted.

"It's easier for a man," Beth said. "He's judged differently. A man like that is considered a stud, a real man. A woman like that is considered a slut. That's why I love the book store. Nobody to see me, nobody to judge me, except me."

"I can't think of a higher compliment than to call a woman a slut," Chet said, smiling at the surprised look on his sister's face. "Women have as much right to enjoy themselves, their bodies, as do men, as far as I'm concerned. A woman brave enough to that, to be a slut, is courageous."

"I don't know about courageous," Beth said, "but the sense of freedom that I feel right now in indescribable. It came over me when I was walking back from my first party hostess gig."

"Any special reason?" Chet asked.

"Well, I really didn't know what I was expecting," Beth said with a sigh. "I went to the motel room that Phil gave me, only the party turned out to be just one guy. I guess I was thinking that it would be more of a party and that I would oversee things, drinks, snacks, whatever. Instead, it was just having a drink with him, then we fucked. I didn't mind. It was a nice feeling knowing that he wanted me. He had a nice cock and he was fun and he gave me a $100 tip when I left. I was literally walking on air, though I had cum leaking down my inner thighs. I just felt so...appreciated. I can't really explain it. I haven't felt this good about myself since I was in my 20s. Maybe it's the whole getting older and fatter thing. It feels good to know that I can still turn someone on."

"Well, you certainly turn me on," Chet said.

"Come on, finish up," Beth said. "I can't wait to go home and feel your tongue between my legs."

"Maybe I should check with Phil," Beth said as they walked back across the parking lot towards the car and the Harley.

"I'll see you at the house," Chet said, mounting his bike.

It was almost two hours later that Beth got back to the house, undressing at the foot of Chet's bed as she apologized for taking so long.

"Phil had another hostess gig for me," she explained as she crawled up onto the bed, dragging her tongue up the length of her brother's cock.

"You can tell me about it while I'm eating your pussy," Chet said. "It's all I've been thinking about."

"Mmm," Beth purred as she settled her gooey pussy on her brother's mouth, his tongue delving up into her, the cum cocktail flowing onto his tongue and into his mouth. "It was pretty much like the last one, just one guy, but this guy was already undressed. He told me that he had had me in the booth earlier and had asked Phil who it was. When he heard that I was Phil's new hostess, he wanted me again so that he could see me while he was fucking me."

"That's a hell of a compliment," Chet said as Beth slid off of his face, working her way down his body until she could guide his cock into her pussy, "though I can understand that he'd want more of your pussy."

"I can't wait for tomorrow," Beth said, really pounding her pussy up and down on her brother's cock.

Chet wasn't the least bit bothered when Beth snuggled up next to him after sucking him off, several times during the night waking up for repeat performances of one form or another.

Stopping by the book store on his way home the next day, Chet saw his car was there as he went in.

"Hi, Phil," Chet greeted him. "Beth here?"

"She's on a hostess call," Phil replied. "Her second one today. I've got three more for her if she's up to it," he said, shaking his head. "She's a live one, I'll give you that."

"How many times did you enjoy yourself?" Chet asked, grinning.

"Just a couple," Phil grinned back. "Hard to resist. I didn't realize how much I missed Lorilei," he said, referring to his previous hostess. "I'd almost forgotten how good it is to have a woman around who lives for cock."

"She's just about the horniest woman I've ever known," Chet agreed.

Chet treated himself to sucking four cocks before heading home, a big smile on his face as he thought about his sister.

"Oh, Chet, what a magical day," Beth said when she finally arrived back at the house to find him in bed.

"Let me eat your pussy and you can tell me all about it," Chet said, rolling her onto her back when she crawled onto the bed, sliding his tongue into her sopping pussy.

"It was really just like yesterday," Beth sighed as her brother's tongue did its magic in her pussy. "Phil just had to start things off," she said, laughing. "He did it another time, too. I know his cock now. But it was just so wonderful, being in that booth totally anonymous, just sucking any cock that showed up, getting fucked a lot, even in my ass a couple of times. It was like dying and going to heaven. Then I had five hostess gigs, five! One of them was a guy who had me in the booth, just like yesterday. Phil says that will happen a lot, so I guess it's a good thing that I like being in a booth," she said, laughing. "Oh, god, my whole body is on fire and my pussy is at the center of it," she gasped, arching her back as she pressed her pussy firmly against her brother's mouth as she came.

"The last hostess gig reminded me of Kauai," Beth said as her brother crawled up her body, stopping to suck on each of her big brown nipples as he sank his cock into her, her big legs reaching up to wrap around his waist as he began to fuck her. "It was two guys," she explained, smiling into his face, her arms up around his neck. "Just like you and Gerard. They kept taking turns, but they also both did me at the same time. God, it was wonderful. It seemed like they could fuck forever. I guess that's why they paid for two hours."

"And you still have energy left for me?" Chet asked as she felt her pussy massaging his cock.

"I know that it's silly, but even when I'm sucking some other guy's cock or he's fucking me, I think of you," Beth said. "And there's nobody's tongue that I like between my legs like yours," she added, her pussy clamping down on his cock when she felt it begin to pulse deep inside of her, milking the cum from him as his balls pumped.

"Do you realize how twisted that is, that you think of your brother while you're fucking other people?" Chet asked as he slid down her body after draining himself.

"I know," Beth sighed. "It's just terrible," she said, her hand on his head as he snaked his tongue into her cum-filled pussy and began to feast.

The next several days were more of the same. Beth spent her days at the book store in a booth while also averaging 3-4 hostess gigs each day, a couple of times crossing paths with Chet when he'd stop by on his way home from work to suck some cock before heading home to wait for her to get home and plant her pussy on his mouth, usually still dripping with some guy's cum.

"Something really crazy happened today," Beth said as she sat on her brother's face, her pussy flowing with her juices and the cum of her last hostess gig. "My last hostess gig -- you're tasting him now, I'll bet -- asked me to come with him in his rig. He said I might enjoy seeing some of America."

"Really!?" Chet asked, flipping his sister onto her back and climbing on top of her, his cock finding and filling her pussy.

"He's really nice and he has a big cock, a big black cock," Beth said. "He sort of reminds me of Gerard, but he's a lot bigger; big beer belly and a big thick cock. I almost choked sucking him off, there was so much cum, almost as much as Phil."

"And you want to go with him?" Chet asked as he fucked her.

"I've never really seen much of the country," Beth replied. "It might be fun. He said he's always coming through here, so getting back wouldn't be a problem. There's also all the other truckers. One of them is bound to be heading this way. He says that this is one of the more popular stops in the country for big-rig truckers, mostly because of the book store."

"What about Phil?" Chet asked.

"I'm sure he'll understand," Beth said uncertainly. "And I'll be back. It's not like I'm running off with him to start a life together. I'm just going to ride with him, fuck him. It'll be fun."

"Well, I'm not going to stand in your way," Chet said, feeling his balls getting to the point of no return.

"Besides, I'd miss sucking your cock and fucking you," she said as she dismounted, then turned to inhale his cock just as it exploded, siphoning the cum from him as she gulped it down.

Chet found that he missed Beth when she had gone. She had definitely filled a void in his life. Phil, too, was dejected, complaining that it always happened, that he'd get a girl trained and she'd run off with the first big cock that offered to take her with him, as he put it. Chet tried to make up for it by sucking more cocks, some days as many as six after work, until finally getting back into the natural rhythm of his life after a couple of weeks, stopping by the book store to suck one or two cocks before heading home.

He didn't hear from Beth and hoped that no news was indeed good news, until one day a couple of months later his phone rang as he was eating a dinner that he had heated up and it was Beth. She had just gotten back to town and was calling from the book store.

Chet went to pick her up and they had barely gotten in the door before she was tearing her clothes off, then reaching for his. Only after a long 69, then a fuck, then another long 69 did she finally fall back on the bed next to him, a contented sigh coming from her mouth.

"Chet, I've just had the most amazing adventure," Beth said, turning on her side to face him, throwing one heavy leg across his, her big breasts pressing against his side.

"I was a bit worried when I never heard from you," Chet said, an arm around her to hold her close. "I just had to hope that you were okay."

"Frank, the guy I left with, turned out to be a bit different than what I had thought he was like," Beth said, reaching down to cup her brother's cock and balls. "I mean, he was a great fuck with that big black cock of his, but other than that, he wasn't much in the way of company. Still, I was enjoying seeing the countryside rolling by."

"The third day we stopped at a service plaza a lot like the one here," Beth continued. "It seems that a lot of the truckers travel with a girl and they seem to know each other in some ways. A bunch of us went to this really seedy bar that they seemed to know. There were pool tables there. At one point I saw one of the other girls on her knees sucking Frank's cock right there at the bar. I didn't care. It wasn't like we had any kind of a relationship or anything. When one of the other guys grabbed me and stuck his cock in my face, I just sucked it. Before I knew it, everyone was in on the action, just like that, in a bar."

"It was the nastiest thing I had ever seen or imagined," Beth continued, laughing. "People were fucking on the pool tables, on the bar, even on the floor. I have no idea how many of their cocks I sucked or how many of them fucked me, maybe all of them. I wouldn't be surprised. It went on all night. I even ate another woman's pussy."

"You're kidding!" Chet gasped, then laughed. "God, what I wouldn't have given to see that."

"Maybe not," Beth said. "I was actually on my back naked on the floor of the bar. I could feel the stickiness from spilled drinks. Some guy was fucking me and this woman just squatted down over my face. I can still remember what her pussy looked like. It reminded me of that woman Pat that we met that day on our ride on the Harley. She had long lips that hung down and a big clit and cum was running from her. The next thing I knew, her pussy was on my mouth and this guy was still fucking me."

"Did you like it?" Chet asked.

"I loved it," Beth sighed. "Now I understand why you love eating pussy."

"Well, I'll be damned," Chet said.

"Well, the party wound down," Beth continued. "One of the guys came over to me and asked me if I'd like to ride with him. I said yes. After that, that's how it was. There's almost a subculture in the truckers. I'd ride with a guy for a day or three, or even a week a few times, then I'd ride with another guy. There were always parties that degenerated into orgies. I think I saw most of the lower 48 states. The guy I rode back here with was the 18th rig I'd ridden with."

"So now you're back?" Chet asked.

"For a day or two," Beth replied. "But I've found my world."

It's been more than 15 years since that day and Beth is still going strong, riding along on the big rigs, stopping every few months to visit her brother for a few days, then back on the road. As she put it herself on her 60th birthday, which she spent at Chet's, 'As long as there's some trucker that needs a ride-along cum bucket, I'll always have a ride. When that ceases to be the case, then I'll retire and spend the rest of my life with you, my brother. Incredible, the ramifications of camping.'


1...345678