Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Jenn replied, her face flushed.

"Show me," Paul said, gently lifting her ass.

Smiling, her eyes wild, Jenn rose up onto her knees and guided a hard chocolate nipple to her uncle's mouth, gasping when he grasped it with his teeth, his lips following to suck it into his mouth as he cupped both of her ass cheeks in his hands.

"Oh, yes," Jenn sighed, holding his head against her breast when he moved to her other nipple, sucking and chewing on it as he massaged and kneaded her ass cheeks.

Putting a hand beneath herself as she lowered herself back down onto her uncle's lap, her tube dress bunched up around her waist, her hard, chocolate nipples glistening from Paul's sucking, her hand encountered his naked thigh, not the towel, which had become undone and had fallen open.

Looking down, Jenn saw his hard, thick, 7" cock sticking up towards his stomach beneath her pussy. Looking up at her uncle's face and seeing the gentle smile there, Jenn smiled, reaching down beneath herself to wrap her hand around his cock, feeling the hard warmth as it filled her hand.

"It's nice," she breathed. "Big," she said, squeezing it.

"What do you want to do with it?" Paul asked.

"Suck it," Jenn replied, her eyes wide.

"Then suck it," Paul said.

"Oh, god, this is so crazy," Jenn said as she slid down between her uncle's legs to kneel on the floor in front of the sofa, staring at his big, hard cock as he slowly jacked it in front of her.

"You like to suck cock?" Paul asked as Jenn leaned forward and swiped her tongue across the top of his cock.

"Yeah," Jenn replied, licking her lips. "It's my favorite thing," she said, sliding her lips down over the head of her uncle's cock while he held it for her.

"Mmm, my cock likes your mouth," Paul said as she sucked on the head of his cock, her tongue probing the slit.

Paul released his cock, sitting back and watching as Jenn began bobbing up and down on him, not using her hands, taking him all the way into the back of her throat each time, stopping when she would start to gag. Finally using her hands, one to cup and fondle his balls, the other to hold and jack his shaft, she continued to enthusiastically suck his cock.

"Unless you want a mouth full of cum, you should stop," Paul cautioned several minutes later.

"That's the whole idea, isn't it?" Jenn asked, gasping for breath before taking him back into her mouth, rewarded by an immediate explosion of hot, thick cum onto her tongue.

Paul could only stare as his niece sucked him off, siphoning his cock and gulping down every erg of cum that she could get from him before sitting back, licking her lips, her eyes shining.

"Tha-that was great," he gasped.

"Your cum tastes good," Jenn said, swallowing again as she tried to clear her mouth.

"You like cum?" Paul asked.

"Love it," Jenn replied with a smile. "From the very first time I tasted it."

"How did that happen?" Paul asked as she leaned over and sucked on the head of his cock once more.

"It was right after my 18th birthday," Jenn replied after a brief suck. "The boy I was out with asked me if I'd suck his cock. I'd been curious about what it was like. All of the girls talked about sucking cocks. There was a hot debate about swallowing or spitting. So I figured why not and sucked his cock. The only problem was that he came after about 30 seconds. He wasn't that big, but from the taste of that first splash of cum on my tongue, I've been totally addicted to it ever since."

"Why am I not surprised?" Paul asked with a sigh, gently pulling her up onto his lap, sitting sideways.

"What do you mean?" Jenn asked, inhaling sharply when she felt his hand between her legs, cupping her pussy over her panties.

"Did you also fuck that boy?" Paul asked, rubbing a finger back and forth in the damp furrow that he found.

"No," Jenn replied, panting. "I figured that if he came that quickly from me sucking him, he wouldn't be much fun. It was the next boy I sucked who got to fuck me. He had a nice cock, not as big as yours, though, and my jaw was aching by the time he finally came. His cock even stayed hard, so when he asked if he could also fuck me, I agreed."

"And how was that?" Paul asked.

"Oh, it was wonderful," Jenn sighed. "There was no cherry to break, I had already done that with my toys, but his cock felt so good in my pussy and he could fuck forever. I was sore and had trouble walking the next day."

"Are you looking forward to my cock in your pussy?" Paul asked, slipping a finger beneath the edge of her panties and between her slick pussy lips, feeling her wetness.

"Yes," Jenn replied, moaning as he slid his finger back and forth between her pussy lips.

"Maybe next time," Paul said. "But only after I eat your pussy. I never fuck what I can't suck."

Jenn felt incredible excitement as she rode her bicycle to her uncle's house the next evening after dinner, her mouth watering as she thought of his cock in her mouth.

"Hello, Jenn," Paul greeted her when he answered the door wearing only a pair of blue jeans. "Don't you look nice."

"Th-thanks," Jenn replied, blushing and feeling her nipples screwing themselves into knots under his gaze.

"Tell me," Paul said as Jenn sat on the sofa while he stood in front of her looking down, "do you look forward to these sessions?"

"Yes," Jenn replied, reaching for his zipper. "It's the best part of my day," she said, tugging his jeans down to reveal his cock, smiling up at him before leaning forward to take it into her mouth.

"And mine," Paul agreed, twining his fingers in her hair as his cock slid over her tongue into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as her lips closed on him, her whole mouth milking him, tasting him, his cock rapidly growing to its full 7".

After watching his niece suck his cock for a minute or so, Paul gently disengaged it from her mouth, sinking down to his knees and smiling into her eyes as she gasped for breath, moaning when his mouth closed on hers, their tongues finding each other as they sucked the breath from one another.

Jenn wrapped her hands around her uncle's neck when she felt his hands sliding up her legs beneath her skirt to find and cup her naked ass cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them apart, his fingers meeting in the crack of her ass beneath the string of her panty, sliding down over her rosebud before he pulled her forward until her ass was on the edge of the sofa.

Jenn's heart was pounding as her uncle lifted her legs, pushing them up towards her chest as she leaned back, the tiny wisp of material covering her pussy soaked with her juices, leaving it all but transparent, the furrow between her fat outer lips clearly visible.

"What do you want?" Paul asked, slowly tracing the furrow of her pussy with a finger, sliding it up and down on her panty.

"Eat my pussy," Jenn panted, her eyes wide with excitement when she saw the smile on her uncle's face, then the tip of his tongue as he licked his lips. "Please."

Jenn lifted her hips so that her uncle could slide the string of her panty down over her ass, taking a deep breath when the tiny piece of material stickily lifted from her pussy as he peeled it up her legs and off.

"This looks very tasty," Paul said as Jenn hooked her arms behind her knees, leaning forward to watch open mouthed as her uncle slowly dragged his tongue up over her pussy along the furrow created by her fat outer lips, tasting the sticky juices that had leaked.

"Oh, yes, yes," Jenn breathed when Paul placed his hands on either side of her pussy in the crease of her legs, pulling her outer lips apart to reveal the delicate inner lips and the glistening clit above them. "Ahhhhh!" she cried out, arching her hips as she watched and felt his tongue slide between her lips and into her, her whole body spasming as she came, flooding his tongue as he began to eat her, drinking her up.

"What an incredibly delicious pussy you have," Paul said, smiling up at her astonished face. "So wet," he added, his tongue flicking out to tease her hyper-sensitive clit, her whole body spasming as yet another orgasm ripped through her. "So easy to make you cum," he said, sliding his tongue back into her and drinking up her musky juices.

"Stop, stop," Jenn gasped after a minute, exhausted from cumming so much.

"What would you like?" Paul asked as he straightened up, fisting his rock-hard cock, slapping his niece's spread pussy, causing her to gasp. "Do you want more?"

"Yes, yes," Jenn replied, her eyes wild, gasping when he slapped her pussy once again with his cock.

"Tell me what you want," Paul teased, rubbing his cock up and down between her fat outer lips.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me," Jenn begged, reaching down to feel the head of his cock as it slid up and down between her pussy lips.

"Go ahead, put it where you want it," Paul said, watching as Jenn pressed the head of his cock down until it lodged in the entrance to her pussy between her delicate inner lips.

"Oh, god!" Jenn cried out when Paul began to rub her hyper-sensitive clit with his thumb as he pressed his cock into her tight pussy, her whole body writhing and spasming as she came.

"What a pussy!" Paul gasped when he finally buried his entire cock in his niece, feeling it clasping him as she continued to spasm in orgasm.

"Stop, stop," Jenn gasped, reaching down to push his hand away from her clit. "Too much," she gasped, then moaned as he began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy, watching as her pussy distended, gripping the shaft of his cock each time he'd pull back.

Jenn collapsed back against the sofa, releasing her legs as her uncle continued to fuck her. Paul grabbed her ankles and lifted them high and wide apart as he sawed his cock in and out of his niece's fantastically tight pussy.

"Do you want a pussy full of cum?" he asked.

"N-no," Jenn replied, "let me suck you.

"Then you'd better sit up," Paul said, releasing her ankles and sliding his glistening cock from her pussy, then helping her up. "Yes, just like that," he said as her lips parted, allowing him to slide his glistening, gooey cock into her mouth.

Paul could hear Jenn moan as she sucked on his cock, not realizing that she had cum when she tasted herself on him. It didn't take long before his balls let loose, cum gushing into her eagerly sucking mouth.

"Now, that was nice, really nice," Paul chuckled when Jenn finally finished sucking him off and sat back, licking her lips and trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah, the best," Jenn replied, swallowing again. "I'll do better the next time."

"I can't wait," Paul said, laughing.

"I wouldn't bother with those if I were you," he said when he saw her fumbling for her panties, trying to pull them on."

"Why not?" Jenn asked, pausing.

"They're only in the way," Paul replied. "You'll feel sexier, a lot hornier if you aren't wearing any."

"Is that why you weren't wearing any underwear?" Jenn asked, balling her G-string panties in her fist.

"Yes," Paul replied. "I don't own any."

"You're not anything like what I thought you were," Jenn said as she got to her feet, blushing. "You're nice. I don't care if you are my uncle, I'm glad you let me suck your cock and that you fucked me."

"Who should we love more than our family?" Paul replied, hugging her. "Even if you are my niece, I can't wait to eat your delicious pussy again and to fuck you and feel your mouth eating my cock while I cum."

"Oh, wow, that's the dirtiest thing anyone has ever said to me," Jenn said, laughing. "And the hottest."

"You're welcome to come by in the morning for breakfast," Paul said.

"What kind of a breakfast?" Jenn asked.

"The best kind," Paul replied, grinning at her.

"What if you...have company?" Jenn asked.

"What if I do?" Paul replied. "Would that matter?"

"No," Jenn replied after a moment. "Thanks," she said, throwing her arms around her uncle's neck and kissing him passionately. "Breakfast might be nice," she said.

Jenn slept the sleep of the innocent that night, completely worn out from fucking and cumming so much. She woke up in the morning feeling a great sense of joy. Pulling on some running shorts and a running halter top, Jenn set out for a run, full of energy, invigorated.

It only took five minutes before Jenn found herself on the street where Paul's house was. Taking a deep breath, she rang his doorbell.

"Jenn!" Paul said when he answered the door, peering around it at her. "What are you doing here?"

"You said something about breakfast," Jenn replied. "I was out running and I thought..."

"Of course," Paul said, smiling as he shook his head, opening the door enough for her to enter, then closing it behind her.

"Oh!" Jenn said, her eyes widening when she saw that he was naked and that his cock was standing out in front of him. "It looks like I'm right on time," she said, sinking to her knees and wrapping a hand around his cock at the same time that she sucked the head into her mouth.

"Is there someone here?" she asked after a minute, finally processing the flavor of Paul's cock and realizing that it was the flavor of pussy.

"Does it matter if there is?" Paul asked, looking down at her.

"No," Jenn said, getting to her feet.

"Let's get rid of this," Paul said, pulling her halter top off over her head, releasing her breasts, "and these," he added, dropping to his knees and pulling her running shorts down, smiling when he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. "Come with me," he said when he got to his feet, leading the way to his bedroom.

Jenn had never seen her Uncle Paul's bedroom and was impressed when she saw the huge oak bed that dominated the room, on top of which was a woman not much older than herself, long black hair, smaller breasts with dark nipples, and grey eyes. On a side night table was a photo of what she knew had to be her parents and Paul, just from the shoulders up, her mother between them with a big, dazzling smile on her face. It was amazing how alike her father and Paul looked, she realized, and wondered why she had never seen this photo before.

"Who's that?" the woman asked, pushing up onto her elbows to stare.

"A friend who stopped by for breakfast," Paul replied.

"Perfect," the woman said, smiling. "I have a nice fresh omelet ready to be eaten," she said, spreading her legs to reveal a pussy gaping open, the inner lips dark-tinged, cum leaking out from between them.

"Go ahead," Paul said when Jenn looked up at him.

Taking a deep breath, Jenn crawled onto the bed, licking her lips as she approached the woman's cum-filled pussy. The musky flavor of her pussy filled her senses as she lowered her mouth to her, her tongue slipping into her and tasting the cum cocktail filling her. As the woman stroked her head as she proceeded to eat her pussy, slurping up all of the juices, she felt her uncle's hands on her hips, followed by his cock pressing into her pussy from behind.

Jenn came when she felt her uncle cum in her pussy, his cock pulsing as it pumped cum into her. The pussy she had been eating was cleaned of cum, glistening pink with fresh juices flowing. When she felt Paul's cock slip from her pussy, he got her to turn around, stuffing his gooey, cum covered cock into her mouth, the flavor of her own pussy strong on him, while the other woman glued her mouth to Jenn's pussy and slurped at the cum cocktail filling her.

"How was your breakfast?" Paul asked, finally standing back and looking down at his flushed niece.

"I've never tasted a better one," Jenn replied, then giggled.

"You're welcome for breakfast every morning if you'd like," Paul said, seeing her eyes widen. "I'll leave it up to you. Whenever you're hungry, stop by."

"I guess I should go," Jenn said, climbing out of the bed.

"You've got a great pussy," the other woman said. "I'd love to eat you again, anytime."

"Thanks," Jenn replied as she pulled her running shorts on. "You tasted good, too."

"Thanks for joining me for breakfast," Paul said, kissing Jenn at the front door. "You can use this when you come by, no need to knock or ring the bell," he said, holding out a key.

"I like the way you serve breakfast," Jenn said, blushing as she reached out and wrapped her hand around her uncle's cock and squeezed it while taking the key from him.

Jenn felt like she was glowing as she ran home, even more filled with energy than she had had when she had started out that morning. Entering the house, she headed for her bedroom, then heard laughter from her grandparents' bedroom across and just down the hall from her own. Seeing that the door was open, she stuck her head around the door jamb to say hello, her mouth and eyes opening at the sight of her grandmother on top of her grandfather, his feet and her head facing the door. Jenn gasped when her grandmother lifted her face to reveal that her mouth was full of her grandfather's cock, a really big cock.

Dorothy's eyes widened a bit when she saw Jenn and gasped, allowing Jenn to see the cum shooting from her grandfather's cock into her grandmother's mouth. Unable to move, Jenn stared, her eyes locked with her grandmother's as she sucked her grandfather off, only sitting up, licking her lips, when she had sucked every drop of cum from him, her pussy plastered on his face, her large, dark nipples hard and thick on her breasts as she smiled at her.

Only then was Jenn able to move, quickly going to her room, shocked even though she knew that her grandparents were still sexually active. Jumping into the shower, Jenn's head spun, intoxicated with everything that had occurred. Drying off after showering, on impulse Jenn pulled all of her panties out of her dresser drawer and put them in a box which she placed on a chair by the door, intending to get rid of them altogether. She then crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep.

When she woke up, Jenn saw that it was already the middle of the afternoon. She didn't remember the last time that she had slept during the day. Pulling on a pair of gym shorts, a T-shirt, and her hiking shoes, Jenn left her bedroom, finding her grandparents playing cards at the dining room table, one of their most common pastimes.

"Going for a walk?" Dorothy asked when she saw Jenn leaving the house wearing her hiking shoes.

"Yes," Jenn replied. "I need to do some thinking."

"Would you like some company?" Dorothy asked.

"Sure, Grandma," Jenn replied. "That would be great."

There was a trail head that started about a 10-minute walk from the house. The trail wandered for 5 miles through forested dunes with a few small streams intersecting it that were easily stepped over or forded, being less than a foot deep at high water after a rain.

"So, what is it that you need to think about?" Dorothy asked after 15 minutes of silent walking, the only sound their shoes crunching on the carpet of fallen leaves on the trail.

"Grandma, have you ever had sex with a woman?" Jenn asked.

"Oh, my!" Dorothy laughed. "What brought that on?"

Jenn took a deep breath and described her experience with Paul and the woman whose name she still didn't know, leaving out that it was Paul, of course.

"The first thing that crosses my mind is did you enjoy it?" Dorothy asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied with a sigh. "That's sort of what I'm having a problem with."

"Why is that?" Dorothy asked.

"Well, I like boys," Jenn replied. "Men. A lot."

"I don't see a problem so far," Dorothy replied.

"I liked it, a lot," Jenn said. "I loved eating her pussy, tasting her, even full of cum. It was so soft, so...so delicious. I didn't feel at all strange. It was so natural."

"I still don't see a problem," Dorothy said.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" Jenn persisted.

"As a matter of fact, I have," Dorothy replied. "Many times, too many to count."

"Really?!" Jenn gasped, stopping and turning to stare at her grandmother.