Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really," Dorothy replied, smiling. "Women can be just as much fun as men."

"Does Grandpa know?" Jenn asked.

"Of course, he knows," Dorothy laughed. "We don't keep those kinds of secrets from each other."

"What does he think of it?" Jenn asked.

"He's like any man, loves to see two women eating each other's pussies," Dorothy laughed.

"So, you're not a lesbian or anything just because you like to be with women?" Jenn asked.

"Of course not," Dorothy replied. "If you only liked women, then you'd be a lesbian. I like men and women pretty equally."

"Then you're what, bisexual?" Jenn asked.

"I guess that's as good a term as any," Dorothy replied. "I don't let a person's sex stop me from enjoying them."

"I-I'm worried about it, you know, having sex on stage with a woman," Jenn said.

"And you're not worried about having sex on stage with a man?" Dorothy asked.

"Well, yes, that, too," Jenn replied with a sigh. "It's all just so confusing."

"Why are you doing this, Jenn?" Dorothy asked.

"I want to be an actress and this is the only gig I've been able to get, that's why," Jenn replied. "It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it's what I can get so far."

"And the sex?" Dorothy asked.

"I like sex," Jenn replied, blushing. "I've just never thought of doing it in front of anyone before. Last night was really the first time that I ever did anything like that."

"And you enjoyed it," Dorothy said.

"Yes, it was wonderful," Jenn sighed. "I hated to stop. I wanted them to keep going, to do whatever they wanted with me."

"It sounds like they did," Dorothy said, chuckling.

"I was so horny I could have screamed. Then I started thinking about, you know, was I a lesbian because of it and I just got so confused," Jenn explained.

"Well, I don't think that you need to worry about being a lesbian if you still want men," Dorothy said. "And I also don't think that there's anything wrong with you enjoying women sexually."

"I don't even know what to do," Jenn said, exasperation in her voice.

"Just do what you'd want done to you," Dorothy said. "That always worked for me."

"Did you always, you know, play with women?" Jenn asked.

"My first roommate after I got out of high school and was trying to get a gig turned me on to the joys of sex with women," Dorothy replied. "I was your age, I suppose."

"And did you like it right away?" Jenn asked.

"Totally," Dorothy replied, laughing. "I was fascinated by the taste and textures of a pussy. To this day, I can't decide which one I like better, pussy or cock."

"Wow!" Jenn gasped. "You keep surprising me. I can't seem to get past the fact that you're my grandmother. When was the last time you were, you know, with another woman?"

"Just a couple of weeks ago," Dorothy replied.

"Really?!" Jenn asked, stopping to turn and stare at her.

"Really," Dorothy replied, smiling. "An old friend. Your grandfather loves to fuck her and then she and I enjoy each other."

"Oh, wow!" Jenn gasped, then laughed.

"I warn you, stop seeing us as old people," Dorothy said. "See us as young people trapped in old bodies that have lots of experience instead."

"I worry about this play," Jenn said, resuming the walk.

"What do you worry about?" Dorothy asked.

"That I'll enjoy it," Jenn replied.

"Well, I should hope so," Dorothy laughed. "What would be the point of doing it if you didn't enjoy it."

"I know it's just a play and that it's not serious or personal, but part of me feels a little slutty about the part," Jenn said.

"And you think being a slut is a bad thing," Dorothy said.

"Well, yeah, don't you?" Jenn asked.

"No, I do not," Dorothy replied emphatically. "What's a male slut called?" she asked.

"I don't know, a stud, I guess," Jenn replied.

"That's right," Dorothy said. "And when people refer to some man as a stud, is that a bad thing?"

"Well, no," Jenn replied. "It's a compliment."

"So why should a woman who is popular with the men be a bad thing?" Dorothy asked. "Why is being a slut bad and being a stud not? Does that seem right or fair to you?"

"Well, when you put it that way, no," Jenn replied.

"Most guys would think that it was the highest compliment they could receive, being referred to as a stud, right?" Dorothy asked.

"Probably," Jenn agreed.

"Then why shouldn't being a slut be equally a compliment?" Dorothy asked. "This particular subject has made me angry for so many years."

"Why?" Jenn asked.

"Because," Dorothy replied, "by any definition of the word, I am a slut, and if people knew that, they wouldn't be saying it in a complimentary way."

"You, a slut?" Jenn asked, then laughed. "I don't think so."

"Would you consider a man who had had sex with hundreds of women a stud?" Dorothy asked.

"I guess so," Jenn agreed.

"And a woman who had had sex with hundreds of men, what would you call her?" Dorothy asked.

"A slut," Jenn replied. "Definitely."

"And you say that as a negative, yet for the man, not?" Dorothy asked. "Does that seem fair to you?"

"Well, not when you put it that way, no," Jenn conceded. "But you haven't had sex with hundreds of men...have you?"

"Easily," Dorothy replied, a wan smile on her face at the shocked look on Jenn's. "It might even be in the thousands, I don't know. I didn't bother counting."

"B-but you don't look..." Jenn stammered in disbelief.

"Like a slut?" Dorothy asked. "What does a slut look like?"

"I-I'm just shocked, Grandma," Jenn said.

"Disappointed?" Dorothy asked.

"No, no, never," Jenn replied, "just shocked. What about Grandpa? Does he know?"

"Of course, he does," Dorothy replied. "I still haven't figured out whether your grandfather likes watching me have sex with others more than he likes having sex with me."

"I-I don't know what to say," Jenn said. "How, why?"

"I always liked sex," Dorothy explained. "When I met your grandfather, I met my match, someone who liked sex as much as me. You've never seen such a horny couple as we were. If we didn't have to be doing anything else, we'd be in bed. There was no such thing as enough. After the Tangent incident, Henry was so excited. I was really surprised, but glad that he wasn't angry. I did feel a bit guilty about it, even though I had enjoyed it."

"He'd be fucking me or eating my pussy and he'd ask me to tell him about it, what it was like," Dorothy continued. "Then one day he asked me if I'd do it again, fuck another man, but this time let him watch. I was very surprised, had been surprised by his whole reaction to everything, but the idea excited me, being able to have another man while Henry watched. So, I agreed."

"Oh, my god!" Jenn gasped. "What was that like?"

"It was great," Dorothy sighed, then laughed. "Henry invited his best friend to fuck me. I'd never been so excited, being watched like that while I had sex. It was especially exciting when Henry ate my pussy, then fucked me after him. The two of them fucked me the whole night, taking turns. It was the best night of my life up to that point. After that, Henry would regularly bring his friends home to fuck me."

"I-I can't even imagine that," Jenn said, shaking her head, trying to picture her demure grandmother as such a wanton slut. "Do you still, you know..."

"All the time," Dorothy replied, smiling. "What do you think we do with all of our afternoon card games, play cards?"

"I just don't know what to say," Jenn said. "Why have you told me this?"

"Because you're my granddaughter and I love you," Dorothy replied. "You're growing up quickly and have reached a point where you are making important decisions about your life. I want you to make those decisions with as full a knowledge of the situation and life as possible. My point is, if you are going to do this play, that you do it because you want to, not because you have no choice."

"You won't think that I'm a, well, slut or anything if I do?" Jenn asked.

"If I did think that you were a slut, it would be the highest compliment that I could pay you," Dorothy replied, "as long as you're doing it because you want to, because you enjoy it. You're a beautiful girl, like your mother. There's no reason that you shouldn't enjoy yourself."

Jenn felt more confusion than ever as they continued their walk in silence.

"Thanks, Grandma," Jenn said when they finally got back to the house. "I know it must have been difficult for you to tell me about, you know."

"Actually, it wasn't hard at all," Dorothy replied. "You needed to hear it and I have no shame at all about it. If anything, I'm proud of myself for not buying into the programming of what a proper woman is as opposed to a proper man."

"Are you going to tell Grandpa that you told me?" Jenn asked.

"Not if you don't want me to," Dorothy replied.

"I just don't know how I'd be able to look at him if he knew that I knew," Jenn said.

"And me, can you look me in the eyes now and not feel ashamed?" Dorothy asked, a tremor in her voice giving away her nervousness at asking the question.

"Yes," Jenn replied, hugging her. "I've always put you on a pedestal, but right now, the only way to describe what I'm feeling is admiration and pride. You're the bravest woman I've ever met. You inspire me to be stronger, to have more faith in myself."

"Then it's okay," Dorothy said, smiling tremulously. "I'd hate to lose your respect."

"That can't happen," Jenn insisted.

"And don't think too badly about your grandfather," Dorothy added. "He's still the best man I've ever known and I love him more than I have words to express."

"I'm more surprised about Grandpa than I am about you for some reason," Jenn said, then laughed. "I had no idea that he was such a, well, twisted man."

"Yes, he most certainly is, deliciously twisted, and I wouldn't have it any other way," Dorothy said, smiling broadly.

"I think that I've got a lot to think about," Jenn said with a sigh.

"And all of this story telling and reminiscing has got me all worked up," Dorothy said with a smile. "I think I'll go take it out on your grandfather."

Jenn felt numb as she lay back on her bed, reviewing in her head everything that her grandmother had told her, still finding it hard to believe, to imagine. She had to wash her face in cold water when she heard the call to dinner to be able to act normally, though she couldn't stop glancing at her grandfather out of the corner of her eye as she ate, understanding the cat-who-ate-the-canary look on her grandmother's face.

"Jenn, are you okay?" Dorothy's voice called out the next morning as the bedroom door opened and she entered, wearing the same nightgown that she had been wearing for as long as Jenn had memories. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, when she saw Jenn hastily pull her hands from between her legs and reflexively reach for a sheet to cover herself before stopping, then laughing.

"Yes, Grandma, I'm okay, just overdosing on new experiences," Jenn replied, trying not to blush as she saw her grandmother's eyes carefully scrutinizing her.

"Should I ask or shall we just leave it at that?" Dorothy asked, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh, Grandma, I want to tell you, talk to you, but it's so hard," Jenn said. "I mean, even with everything you've told me, shown me...it's hard not to still see you as my grandmother."

"Well, I am your grandmother," Dorothy replied. "That doesn't mean that I can't also be your friend. Here, I'll level the playing field a bit," she said, shocking Jenn by letting her nightgown drop to the floor, leaving her naked.

"Grandma!" Jenn gasped, seeing her fallen breasts, though her nipples were large and dark brown like her own, her pussy shaved bare with her inner lips hanging down and gaping apart between her legs.

"Now, what did you want to talk to me about?" Dorothy said as she sat cross-legged on the bed facing her granddaughter, her pussy fully exposed.

"I can't stop thinking about eating that woman's pussy full of cum," Jenn confessed, blushing. "Have you ever done that?"

"Of course," Dorothy replied. "Nothing excited your grandfather more than seeing me eat the pussy of the woman he had just fucked and cum in. He's still that way."

"I liked it, too," Jenn sighed. "The taste of that woman's pussy full of cum, that was the best. I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with me that I like something so...so...so twisted."

"It's only twisted from the perspective of most of society," Dorothy said. "If you're doing it because you want to do it and you get pleasure from it and nobody is hurt, I don't see that there's a problem. The majority isn't always right, they just have the most power."

"Dorothy!" Henry's voice called out.

"In here, Henry," Dorothy replied, smiling at the surprised look on Jenn's face. "Just relax," she said, patting her on the knee.

"What are you...what's going on?" Henry asked, seeing his wife and granddaughter sitting naked on Jenn's bed together.

"We're just talking," Dorothy said.

"We need to leave soon," Henry said, his eyes on Jenn, who blushed when she felt her nipples screwing into hard knots under his gaze.

"We'll talk more later," Dorothy said, getting out of the bed and bending over to pick up her nightgown, her back to Jenn whose eyes opened when she saw her grandmother's pussy spread open as she bent over, revealing the glistening, crimson interior.

"She looks just like her mother," Jenn heard her grandfather say as they went to their own bedroom.

"Of course she does," Jenn heard her grandmother reply.

Jenn fidgeted most of the day, finally taking a brisk walk around the trail through the woods, trying to sort out all of the conflicting feelings and emotions that she was experiencing. She couldn't her grandfather's comment out of her head. Why would he say that she looked like her mother when he saw her naked? She also felt a bit uncomfortable when she remembered how her grandmother's pussy had looked pouting open in front of her. She had never thought of her grandmother as sexy, but that had been a very sexy, erotic sight that had made her pussy wet and still did when she'd remember it and see it again in her head.

Finally deciding on a pleated mid-thigh skirt and a T-shirt a size too small, Jenn realized that she had made a mistake when she joined her grandparents for dinner, flushing when she saw her grandfather's eyes on her chest and felt her nipples screwing themselves into hard knots, the dark chocolate color easily visible through her T-shirt.

To her great relief, her grandfather was his usual self, not saying anything while they ate unless spoken to. Her grandmother was uncharacteristically quiet and they ate in an almost painful silence for the most part. Jenn almost sighed with relief when her grandfather finished eating and left the table after mumbling his thanks for the meal.

"Don't worry about your grandfather," Dorothy said to Jenn as they cleaned up after dinner, washing the dishes together as they did every evening. "Even though it's been 15 years, we both still miss your mother and father, very much. Sometimes it's just too much."

"But why, what reminded him so much?" Jenn asked.

"Your mother and I used to sit together on her bed or mine talking," Dorothy explained, "especially when you were a baby and still nursing. Seeing you today reminded him of that, I'm afraid. You need to understand that until their deaths, we all lived here together, along with Paul. It was only after they died that Paul moved out and it's been the three of us ever since."

"I didn't know that," Jenn said. "Thanks, Grandma," she said, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. "I can't imagine life without you. You've been my mother and my grandmother and now you're also my friend."

"You've always been a sweet girl and I've been proud to help you grow into the incredible young woman that you've turned out to be," Dorothy said, her eyes glistening with tears.

"That was quite a nap," Dorothy observed when Jenn joined them for dinner.

"I guess so," Jenn agreed. "I slept like a rock."

"Nothing wrong with a nap," Henry said.

"Grandpa, why did you say that I look like my mother?" Jenn asked after a minute or so.

"Because you do," Henry replied. "As well you should."

"But why then?" Jenn asked. "I was...naked. You never said that to me before."

"Of course I have," Henry replied.

"That's not something that I'd forget," Jenn said softly.

"When you were born, the happiness in this house was like never before," Henry said after a minute's silence. "All of us, your parents, Paul, your grandmother and I, we were overjoyed to welcome you into this world. We were a very close family; still are, I'd like to think. We all felt a proprietary interest in raising you, but your mother was the one who nursed you. We've never indulged in any sort of body shame, so her nursing you in front of us wasn't even an issue that caused any thought, no more than it had when your father and Paul were born. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, it was your grandmother that told your mother that she went topless around the house until she had weaned each of the boys."

"After that, your mother was usually topless," Henry said. "Even if she was our daughter-in-law, she was beautiful, and to see her milk-filled breasts was a real sight to behold. Seeing you sucking on her nipples was something that we all enjoyed."

"And seeing me today reminded you of that?" Jenn asked.

"Yes, it did," Henry replied softly, his eyes glistening with the moisture of forming tears. "You could be her, you're so much alike. Beautiful beyond words."

"You're prejudiced!" Jenn said, laughing.

"Damned right, I am," Henry agreed, sniffing.

"Uncle Paul lived here, too?" Jenn asked.

"That's right," Henry replied, nodding. "The whole family together."

"So, he saw my mother nursing me?" she asked.

"Of course, he did," Henry replied. "There were no secrets in this house."

"And there still aren't," Dorothy said.

"What do you mean?" Henry asked.

"Jenn happened to walk by our door today," Dorothy said.

"What's unusual about that?" Henry asked.

"It was open and you were eating my pussy and I was sucking your cock," Dorothy replied. "She happened to pick the moment when you decided to cum."

"We shouldn't have to hide," Henry grumbled.

"Y-you don't," Jenn stammered. "It's your house."

"Embarrassed, were you?" Henry asked, piercing Jenn with a glance.

"N-no, not at all," Jenn replied. "I was surprised is all."

"Why, because we still like sex?" Henry asked.

"No," Jenn replied, blushing. "I was surprised because, well, because your cock is so big," she said, flushing completely.

"Why do you think your grandmother stays with me?" Henry asked, laughing. "We can make sure that we close our door when we need privacy."

"Since when did we 'need' privacy?" Dorothy asked. "We've created privacy so that Jenn could have as normal an upbringing as possible."

"And we're done bringing her up?" Henry asked.

"I think that maybe that's true," Dorothy said with a sigh. "She's no longer a little girl, she's a young woman, an adult capable of making her own decisions about how to live her life. We've done everything we can to instill in her a good, basic set of values; everything else is up to her now."

"I can't imagine a better upbringing," Jenn said. "I've felt loved and supported every minute of my life. You've never judged me one way or the other."

"Who are we to judge anyone?" Dorothy asked.

"Isn't that the truth," Henry chuckled.

Jenn rode her bicycle to her uncle's house with a much lighter heart, the talk with her grandparents having assuaged some of the doubts that she had been harboring. Using the key that he had given her, she entered his house, her heart pounding with anticipation, to find Paul coming from his bedroom naked.

1...34567...13