Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,323 Followers

"Why is he such a superstar?" Jenn asked.

"Well, he is a legitimate star, first of all," Simone replied. "He's a brilliant actor. He also happens to be a big, good-looking man with a gorgeous cock that he really knows how to use."

"I see," Jenn said, remembering the constantly changing young women that she had always seen her uncle with.

"Look, you think about everything and give me a call tomorrow," Simone said. "I can see that this changes things for you."

"It's a lot to think about," Jenn agreed. "But I'll call you tomorrow one way or the other."

"Well, you're pretty quiet," Henry remarked as they ate dinner.

"I'm thinking about the play," Jenn said. "I've been offered the role of understudy to the lead. I think that might be the best way to start and there will be a lot less pressure on me and I can learn."

"I think that that's a good idea," Dorothy said.

"Simone, she's the play director, thinks that I should rehearse with the lead actor," Jenn explained. "She thinks that I'll learn the part and become more comfortable with him that way."

"That makes perfect sense," Dorothy said. "It's always the hardest part of the job, learning the interaction chemistry with the other actors. This Simone seems to know what she's about."

"I like her," Jenn said, realizing that she really did, more than just superficially. "There's something about her that I can't describe, but I really like her."

"I look forward to meeting her," Dorothy said.

"She's older, maybe 30, and sort of tall. She's got red hair and the bluest eyes," Jenn said.

"Then we can't let your grandfather meet her," Dorothy said, laughing when Henry snorted.

"If she wants a good time, then she'll meet me," Henry said, smiling as they laughed.

"I'm supposed to let Simone know tomorrow if I'm going to do it," Jenn explained.

"Are you worried about the part?" Dorothy asked.

"Maybe," Jenn replied. "I'm not sure that it's a part that I can play."

"That doesn't sound like you," Henry said.

"It's...complicated," Jenn said, blushing.

"Would you be more comfortable talking to just me?" Dorothy asked.

"Maybe," Jenn replied. "I'm sorry, Grandpa."

"No need to apologize to me," Henry said, getting to his feet. "I'm no good at girl talk anyway."

"So, what's bothering you?" Dorothy asked. "You should be over the moon, yet you almost seem sad."

"I feel so stupid," Jenn sighed as she helped her grandmother clean up after dinner. "I didn't realize what adult theater really meant until Simone explained it to me today. I thought that it was just normal theater, with nudity. I didn't realize that...that they really did it, the sex, no simulation."

"I thought that you realized that, too," Dorothy said. "It's why I was surprised that you were considering the part."

"Did you ever do adult theater, Grandma?" Jenn asked.

"Once," Dorothy replied with a sigh after a long pause as she washed dishes. "Just once, right after Tangent. I hadn't had any luck getting work after Tangent. It was still before I was 'discovered'. The same friend who had gotten me the work on the porno video told me about a play that was looking for a female lead, but it was in adult theater. I knew what that meant, but since I had enjoyed the porn shoot so much and was seriously considering doing more of that, I checked out the play."

"It was called The Loser and it was about a guy with a gambling habit that never won, only lost," Dorothy explained, smiling. "Every time he'd lose, he'd gamble more than he could pay, so he'd settle his debt by letting whoever it was have his wife. I played the wife."

"What was it like?" Jenn asked, her heart pounding.

"It was four different gambling scenes," Dorothy replied. "In each scene I'd have sex with the person who had won. In the final scene, my 'husband' had sex with me after I paid his debt."

"What was that like?" Jenn asked, unable to picture her grandmother in such a situation.

"I loved it," Dorothy replied, laughing. "I knew that that was what I wanted for a career after the first night. If I hadn't gotten the film offer that I got that led to everything else, that's what I would have done."

"Really?! Why?" Jenn asked.

"Because I loved being watched while I was having sex," Dorothy replied, "and I loved sex."

"And Grandpa?" Jenn asked.

"I only did that show for 21/2 months before I got my film offer, but your grandfather sat front row, center for each show, two shows a day, seven days a week," Dorothy said proudly. "To this day I think that he was disappointed that my career didn't stay in adult theater."

"And you?" Jenn asked.

"Oh, I'm very satisfied with how my career went," Dorothy replied, "but I would also have loved to have had a career in adult theater."

"Do you think I should not do this and keep trying to get something in...well, legitimate theater?" Jenn asked.

"There is nothing wrong with adult theater," Dorothy said firmly. "I'd be equally proud no matter what you did, as long as you did it because you wanted to and it made you happy."

"Believe it or not, that helps," Jenn sighed. "I'd never want to make you ashamed of me."

"Can you tell me more of what this play is about?" Dorothy asked.

"I haven't seen the script, but Simone says it's about a young woman who gets groomed as a sex toy by an older man who gives her to his friends to play with," Jenn replied. "Grandma, are you laughing?" Jenn asked when she saw her grandmother's shoulders shaking.

"I'm sorry, Jenn," Dorothy said, looking up and wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes. "How do you feel in your gut about a part like that?" she asked.

"Nervous, excited," Jenn replied. "It's a pretty dark subject. It could be challenging, depending upon the script and how the director decides to do things."

"Do you really feel as though you could have sex on stage like that?" Dorothy asked. "I have no idea how experienced you are and it's none of my business. Do you like being watched when you have sex?"

"I-I've never been watched," Jenn admitted, blushing. "But why were you laughing?"

"Oh, Jenn, I would have paid to get a part like that," Dorothy said, bursting into laughter. "Oh, my!"

"Grandma!" Jenn exclaimed, laughing with her.

Jenn could not sleep, tossing and turning the whole night as she thought about everything, not the least of which was that everything would be far simpler if only it weren't Paul in the picture, which told her that she really wanted to do the part. She had been grateful when he had come around less and less as she grew up, even though he lived in the same neighborhood a few streets away, her resentment towards him growing each time she would see him, always with a different woman. She couldn't explain her anger, but it was there nonetheless.

Jenn was surprised when she appeared for breakfast to find her Uncle Paul there, immediately acutely aware of the fact that she was wearing the T-shirt that she slept in and nothing more.

"Look who's here for breakfast," Dorothy said as Jenn slid into her seat.

"Hello, Jenn," Paul said.

"H-hi, Uncle Paul," Jenn replied.

"You'll be pleased to know that Jenn has been offered her first part," Dorothy said proudly. "She's following in your footsteps."

"More like your footsteps, Mom. That's great," Paul said. "Congratulations."

"Thanks," Jenn replied, totally at sea with how to handle the situation.

"Have you accepted the part?" Paul asked.

"No, not yet," Jenn replied. "I'm supposed to let them know today."

"Well, keep in mind that whatever part you play, it's all about you," Paul said. "Everyone else is just some player to reflect you, to make you shine. It's never personal."

"I couldn't have said it any better myself," Dorothy agreed. "You focus on being the best you can be, at everything in life, really, and everything else will be what it will be. You can only control what you can control."

"Simone, this is Jenn," she said when Simone answered her phone.

"Hello, Jenn," Simone said. "How are you today?"

"Good, thanks," Jenn replied. "I've thought about it and I'd like to be the understudy."

"No hesitations?" Simone asked. "No doubts about what the part is?"

"None," Jenn replied firmly. "I can do it and I want to do it."

"Then I'll leave it to you to work with Paul," Simone said. "When he tells me that you're ready, we'll all start working together. If you have any questions or problems, call me, no matter what the time is. Okay?"

"Yes, okay," Jenn agreed, butterflies in her stomach. "Thanks, Simone."

Jenn wondered if it were mere coincidence or if something else was involved as she rode her bicycle to her uncle's house. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.

"Jenn! Come on in," Paul greeted her wearing gym shorts and a T-shirt, contrasting with the tight blue jeans and T-shirt that she had worn. "I'm still trying to figure out which of us was more surprised the other day," he said as he led her to the living room."

"I was speechless," Jenn said, sitting on one of the rattan chairs. "I didn't know what to do."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Paul asked, sitting on the rattan sofa adjacent to the chair, a bamboo coffee table between them.

"I'm just so desperate for a part to play," Jenn replied, then filled him in on what she had been through since graduating. "What should it matter if we're related. Nobody knows."

"You're preaching to the choir," Paul said. "But this isn't exactly your normal sort of play. You do understand what this play is all about, don't you?"

"A young woman who gets groomed as a sex toy by an older man who gives her to his friends to play with," Jenn replied.

"I have to admit that I don't know you or as much about you as I should," Paul said. "There's always been a sort of distance between us. I understood and have tried to give you the space you seemed to want. If I had thought that you'd enjoy having me in your life more, I would have been, but I didn't think you wanted that."

"It's funny, even though I didn't know my parents, I miss them," Jenn said. "It's the whole idea of parents, family, that sort of thing. Oh, Grandma and Grandpa are great. I couldn't have asked for better parents, but they're not my parents. And my idea of parents, family, well, you were always with a different girl. I guess it made me mad, that you couldn't be..."

"...more like your image of your parents," Paul said softly. "What you've just described never occurred to me. There are people like your grandparents, your parents, who are made to be with one person as a constant in their lives. I'm not built like that. I love variety, in all things, but especially women. I admit it."

"Are you one of those men who wants to have every woman that they meet?" Jenn asked, laughing.

"That's about as good a description of me as I've ever heard," Paul replied with a laugh. "But I also want all of the ones I haven't met, too."

"Oh, come on, you can't mean that," Jenn said. "What about the fat ones, or the ugly ones? I only ever saw you with beautiful young ones."

"A blind man doesn't know who is sucking his cock, whether it's a man or a woman, what color their skin is, if they're fat or skinny," Paul replied, shocking her. "That's pretty much my philosophy when it comes to sex. If someone is willing, so am I. In all honesty, my cock can't tell whether the woman who owns the pussy I'm in is fat or not."

"Oh, my god! I can't believe that you just said that," Jenn laughed. "Have you ever said no to a woman?"

"Well, unless it's been about S&M or bodily fluids and such, no," Paul replied. "Why would I?"

"I feel like I've lived a lifetime since I graduated," Jenn sighed, "and it's only been a few weeks. I always thought that you were just a dirty old man."

"In a way, I guess I am," Paul replied, smiling. "I'm okay with that. Are you?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Jenn replied, smiling. "You make more sense to me now. But what are you going to do when you're old?"

"Oh, don't fool yourself about old people," Paul replied. "They're only old on the outside usually. Inside, they're probably the horniest people there are. I'm sure I'll find plenty of like-minded playmates."

Jenn was startled to realize how right he was, thinking of her grandparents and wondering if Paul knew about them. It was now obvious to her where he got his different attitude.

"So, do you think that you'll be able to or want to participate in the play with me also in it?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied. "But I don't want them to know, you know, about us, okay?"

"That's okay with me," Paul agreed. "If you hadn't suggested it, I would have. It'll make everything easier, or at least less complicated. Not everyone would understand."

"I'm not sure that I do, to tell you the truth," Jenn said, laughing.

"So, shall we get to work?" Paul asked.

"Yes, sure," Jenn replied.

"Simone explained to me what she wants," Paul said. "Do you understand what she wants?"

"Yes," Jenn replied.

"Would you mind spelling it out for me so that I know that we're both on the same page?" Paul asked.

"Are you only asking me that because I'm your niece?" Jenn asked.

"Only partly; I'd ask the same of any player for a part like this. If we're working, the uncle-niece thing doesn't exist," Paul said. "We are players, playing parts. I promise that it will always make things easier for you if you can adopt and believe that. Don't let it be personal."

"Okay, I'll try," Jenn replied.

"Go ahead," Paul said.

"She wants me to be comfortable with you," Jenn replied, blushing. "She wants me to be comfortable enough to kiss you, to suck your cock, to let you eat my pussy and fuck me, and in the ass, on stage in front of people."

"And do you want that, to be comfortable doing those things with me, and on stage in front of people?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied softly.

"And you've done all of these things, though not necessarily on stage?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied, blushing.

"Do you enjoy all of these things?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied softly, her face flushed with embarrassment.

"Why don't you come sit over here and we'll see," Paul said, patting the sofa next to him.

Taking a deep breath, Jenn moved over onto the sofa, trembling slightly from nervousness more than anything as her uncle put an arm around her shoulders.

"Shall we?" Paul asked, looking down into her face.

"Yes," Jenn breathed as his mouth covered hers and her arms went up around his neck.

They kissed, gently, Paul teasing her lips with the tip of his tongue, hers tentatively coming into play, meeting his, tasting him, then the two of them sucking tongues as the intensity of their kiss increased.

"How are we doing?" Paul asked gently as he broke the kiss, looking down as his niece's eyes fluttered open.

"Good," Jenn said. "Simone said you were a good kisser."

"She didn't tell me that you were, though," Paul said, squeezing her shoulder before bending over and kissing her again.

With Paul's encouragement Jenn swung her leg all the way across his body to straddle his lap as they kissed, her arms around his neck as they took turns sucking each other's tongues. She felt her nipples hardening as he filled his hands with her ass, squeezing and kneading it through her jeans, pulling her down against his hardening cock. Jenn crushed her mouth against his, searching for and sucking on his tongue while grinding her pussy down against his rock-hard cock.

"What a fine ass you have," Paul said when they broke the kiss, his hands kneading her cheeks.

"Uncle Paul!" Jenn gasped, then laughed. "You think so?"

"It feels great," he said, squeezing to emphasize his point.

"You've got big hands," Jenn said, squirming her ass against him, feeling his hard cock pressing against her pussy.

"Any second thoughts about the part?" Paul asked, looking into her eyes searchingly.

"No," Jenn replied firmly. "And I'm glad that it's you and that we talked. I feel like a huge weight is lifted from my shoulders."

"It was overdue, I'd say," Paul said. "But I do have to admit that I never expected to have such a pleasurable talk and then reconciliation with my favorite niece," he said, squeezing her ass.

"You are a dirty old man!" Jenn said in mock disgust, then laughed, hugging him. "I'm sorry I treated you so poorly for so long," she said, leaning forward and kissing him.

"I think that you're going to be making up for that, aren't you?" Paul asked as she disentangled herself from him and struggled to her feet.

"I'm going to try," Jenn replied, smiling at him as he stood up, towering over her.

Jenn felt excitement as she rode her bicycle to her Uncle Paul's after dinner, finding him on his hands and knees in his garden, shirtless, wearing only gym shorts when she arrived. Jenn had opted to wear her tube dress.

"Well, hello there," Paul greeted her as he got to his feet, sweat pouring down his body, which Jenn noticed was in pretty good shape, in spite of the few extra pounds. "I'm glad you came."

"Did you think that I wouldn't?" Jenn asked.

"I wasn't sure," Paul admitted. "Let me take a quick shower, okay?"

"Sure," Jenn agreed.

"A glass of wine?" Paul asked as he led her into the house.

"Okay, thanks," Jenn agreed.

"I'll be right back," Paul said as she sat on the sofa with the glass of wine that he handed her.

Jenn felt the butterflies in her stomach as she waited for her uncle, sipping her wine.

"That's better," Paul said when he reappeared, a towel wrapped around his waist. "How do you feel about yesterday?" he asked as he sat down next to her.

"Good," Jenn replied. "It was an experience that I don't think that I'll ever forget."

"And you're still determined?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied, freezing for just a moment when he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him.

"What is it?" Paul asked, feeling her hesitation.

"Uncle Paul, is this right, what we're doing?" Jenn asked.

"We're players, getting you ready for a play," Paul replied.

"Well, yes, but, you know, you're my uncle," Jenn said.

"My personal feelings are that nobody has any right to tell consenting adults how to behave between themselves," Paul said. "There are too many laws in this country telling people what kind of sex they're allowed to have and with who. I think that it's bullshit. Do you realize that in some states oral sex is illegal? In most states anal sex is illegal. Does that seem right to you?"

"Well, no," Jenn replied. "I don't think that anybody has any right to tell me what I can or cannot do with my own body."

"But if this makes you uncomfortable, then we shouldn't do it," Paul said. "The same goes for the play. If you have any doubts about anything, then it isn't for you. Not just this play, any part. If you don't have 100% commitment to the part, then you won't be able to do the part. You'll never be able to sell it."

"As for our biological relationship, it doesn't exist in the play or anything connected to it," Paul said. "That's how I view it. You're just another player. That's how you need to approach it, especially if it bothers you. As for me, I couldn't care less that you're my niece. You're an adult capable of making your own choices. If that includes having sex with me, great. I've got no problem with that."

"I can live with that," Jenn said.

"Do you want to continue?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied, feeling a tremor of excitement shoot through her body as she turned her face up to meet his kiss, one of his hands sliding down her back to cup a firm ass cheek, the other pulling the top of her tube dress down to cup a hard-nippled breast as they kissed. "You like this?" he asked after a couple of minutes, pinching and pulling on her hard nipple.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,323 Followers