Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,324 Followers

"Oh, my god!" Jenn laughed. "I had no idea the two of you were so crazy."

"It gets better," Henry said, laughing.

"The director called me into the film editor's office the next day," Dorothy explained, smiling. "The sheet hadn't been positioned quite right and it had hiked up a bit in back, enough that the camera caught every stroke of Chad's cock as he fucked me. It even caught his cum leaking from my pussy."

"You must have been so embarrassed," Jenn said, unable to restrain herself as she laughed.

"I was mortified," Dorothy said, laughing with her. "Then they told me that we had to shoot the scene again because of it."

"How did you feel about that?" Jenn asked.

"I was going to give him a piece of my mind," Dorothy replied, "instead, he did the same thing again, deliberately guided his cock into me when he rolled on top of me. At least he told me that I was a great fuck after he finished cumming in me again when the director called cut."

"Did you tell Grandpa?" Jenn asked.

"Of course," Dorothy replied. "I couldn't believe that he had been sitting right there and didn't realize what was going on, especially after what had happened the previous time."

"How did he react?" Jenn asked.

"Yes, well," Henry mumbled, clearing his throat.

"He couldn't get me in bed fast enough," Dorothy replied, laughing. "That was the first time he had ever eaten my pussy after some other man had fucked me and came in me."

"Grandpa!" Jenn exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"Didn't taste all that much different than my own," Henry grumbled.

"I had already taught him to clean up after himself if he was going to make a mess," Dorothy confessed, laughing at the look on her granddaughter's face. "We weren't always old, you know."

"I'm starting to realize that," Jenn replied, shaking her head.

"One of the most difficult things for young people to realize is that before old people became old, they were young once," Dorothy said with a smile. "We age physically a lot more than we do mentally or emotionally. Believe it or not, even though we're in our 60s now, we still think and react as though we were in our 20s or 30s, it's just that our bodies have aged to the point that they can't keep up with what our minds want at times."

"Speak for yourself, old woman," Henry grumbled, then laughed.

"Your grandfather is the epitome of a dirty old man," Dorothy said, a look of pride on her face. "If you'll excuse me for being so blunt and direct, he may be in his 60s, but someone forgot to tell his cock, which still thinks that it's attached to a teenager."

"Oh, god!" Jenn exclaimed, laughing, tears running from the corners of her eyes.

"Yeah, well," Henry said, trying to suppress a smile.

"It seems to be a hereditary problem in the male side of the family," Dorothy said, "your father, Paul, his mother warned me about him when we were dating," she said, smiling at the memory.

"It's why you married me so fast, too," Henry said, shaking his head.

"You mean that you still, you know?" Jenn asked hesitantly.

"I can honestly say that unless one of us has been ill, and I can count those days on one hand, that not a day has gone by in more than 40 years," Dorothy replied.

"Huh, and you blame me for that?" Henry snorted. "You're the nymphomaniac."

"And lucky for you that I am," Dorothy laughed while Jenn just stared in shock.

Jenn was sitting in the back garden in the sun wearing gym shorts and a bikini top, thinking about her life and the choice that had presented itself when Dorothy found her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Dorothy asked, pulling a chair up next to her granddaughter.

"I just don't know what to do?" Jenn replied with a sigh.

"What do you want to do?" Dorothy asked.

"I want to be an actress," Jenn replied, "but nobody has been willing to even give me a chance until now."

"I'd imagine that the percentage of people who make it in acting is very small compared to the number of people who want to make it," Dorothy said. "I was one of the lucky ones."

"I could use some luck," Jenn sighed.

"Sometimes you don't know that you've been lucky until you see things in hindsight," Dorothy said enigmatically.

"What do you mean?" Jenn asked.

"Take Tangent," Dorothy said.

"That movie where the actor...fucked you?" Jenn asked.

"The same," Dorothy said, nodding. "That one little scene got noticed by someone and that led to me being offered another small part, then another, then another. Suddenly my name isn't so unknown and I ended up working steadily for the next 35 years."

"But you had that one scene, even if it did turn out a bit weird," Jenn said.

"Yes, and I got that scene because of my real lucky break, one that I didn't realize was lucky at the time," Dorothy said with a sigh. "It was only in hindsight that I realized how much of a lucky break it was."

"What happened?" Jenn asked.

"Oh, I was so desperate for some work, any work," Dorothy replied after several long moments. "I was so desperate, that I decided to accept a standing offer that I had had from a friend who was in the porn industry."

"Porn!" Jenn gasped. "Really?!"

"I was young, not much older than you are now," Dorothy sighed. "I had already met your grandfather and was pretty sex crazy, especially with him. Don't you ever tell him that I told you, but he's got an 8" cock and he knows how to use it."

"Grandma!" Jenn gasped, then laughed. "Oh, my god! How am I ever going to be able to look at him again?"

"So, I agreed to do a scene," Dorothy continued.

"Did you tell Grandpa?" Jenn asked.

"No, not initially," Dorothy replied. "Even though I already knew that he had a very kinky sexual nature, I wasn't sure how he'd react and I was interested enough in him to not want to lose him."

"Wow, that must have been difficult for you," Jenn said.

"I was too nervous," Dorothy laughed. "I had no idea what to expect."

"Was it terrible?" Jenn asked.

"Oh, anything but," Dorothy laughed. "It was the single best experience of my life up to that point. If Tangent hadn't come along when it did, I would have seriously considered doing more."

"No way!" Jenn gasped. "What was it like? What did you do?"

"Well, first of all, it was with two men," Dorothy replied, smiling at the look on her granddaughter's face. "I'd never been with two men at the same time before. Then one of the men was black. I'd never been with a black man before, either."

"Did that bother you?" Jenn asked. "I don't know what social attitudes were like back then towards interracial sex."

"Oh, it was totally scandalous," Dorothy replied. "There were still states in the south where it was illegal. It seems to be much more acceptable today."

"Is it true what they say, you know, about black men?" Jenn asked.

"That was the first thing that I wondered about, too," Dorothy laughed. "I was so terrified that I'd have to deal with some giant cock that would split me open. And no, it's not true. Cocks come in all shapes and sizes and colors. This particular one -- you never forget your first -- was rather average, I'd say. The other actor, his was bigger, though not in your grandfather's class," she explained, smiling.

"So, did they, like, take turns or what?" Jenn asked.

"Well, they took turns, but that was only when they'd trade places," Dorothy replied, laughing. "They both had me at the same time, one at each end, on my back, on my hands and knees. When the director finally called for the money shot -- they actually do that, you know, hold up a board with MONEY SHOT on it -- I was sucking on the black cock."

"Did he...cum in your mouth?" Jenn asked, her eyes wide.

"He certainly did," Dorothy laughed. "He might have been average in size, but he came like three men. I thought that I was going to choke trying to swallow all of it. I was actually grateful when he finished on my face. The other one came in me, too, but finished on my bush. This was back in the days before shaving became popular. I had a huge, thick bush."

"Wow," Jenn gasped, trying to picture her grandmother in such a scene. "How did you feel?"

"Incredible," Dorothy laughed. "Exhausted from cumming so much. Then I found out just how strange a business it was. The director led me to a shower and told me that they'd shoot the second take in 30 minutes."

"Second take?" Jenn gasped.

"Pretty much what I said," Dorothy said, smiling. "He informed me that they always shoot three takes and use the best one."

"Wow," Jenn said. "But the guys, how can they..."

"I was wondering the same thing as I showered," Dorothy said, nodding her head. "I found that the answer to that question is that they use different actors for each take."

"No way!" Jenn gasped.

"The second take, the two actors were both white, one of them pretty average, the other in your grandfather's class," Dorothy said. "The third take, they were both black, one of them pretty big, but they both came a lot. By the end of the day, I could barely stand and my pussy ached for a week. I let your grandfather believe that it was his big cock that was wearing me out," she said, laughing.

"But that was my big break," Dorothy sighed. "One of the producers of Tangent saw an out-take and I got an offer to audition for Tangent. The rest, as they say, is history."

"When did you finally tell Grandpa about it?" Jenn asked.

"After he ate my pussy after Chad had fucked me the second time," Dorothy replied, smiling. "He was fucking me after eating me and I told him the story. I swear his cock got even bigger. He was actually angry that I didn't trust him enough to tell him so that he could have watched."

"Really!?" Jenn gasped. "He is kinky, isn't he?"

"You have no idea," Dorothy laughed. "I can still see the look on his face when I told him that I had a copy of the session, which they had given me before I left that day, along with my $150 in cash."

"$150 for fucking 6 men," Jenn said without thinking, then gasped, her hand going to her mouth. "I'm sorry, Grandma. I didn't mean..."

"That's perfectly all right," Dorothy said, chuckling. "I've had the same thought many times over the years."

"It's just so hard for me to picture you like that," Jenn said, shaking her head.

"Well, I still have the out-take, though they've been converted onto a DVD," Dorothy said. "If you'd like, I'll let you see it."

"Really!? You'd do that?" Jenn asked, wide-eyed.

"Why not?" Dorothy replied. "You know the story. I don't think that my reputation will fall any further if you see it, too."

Jenn thought that her heart would pound out of her chest as she watched the DVD her grandmother handed her, never in her wildest imagination thinking her grandmother capable of what she had seen.

"So, what did you think?" Dorothy asked when the three takes had played.

"You were so beautiful," Jenn said softly. "I mean, you still are, but..."

"I understand and thank you," Dorothy said, smiling.

"There's something...you seemed to totally enjoy it," Jenn said. "I mean, it wasn't fake or anything, you were really living the part."

"There was nothing to fake," Dorothy said. "And I did love it, every minute of it. I told you that it was the best day of my life. I came very close to a career in porn because of that day."

"Do you regret it?" Jenn asked.

"I don't do regrets," Dorothy replied, "but I would have enjoyed it."

"Hi, Simone," Jenn said into the phone when she called her the next day. "It's Jenn."

"Hello, Jenn," Simone replied. "How are you?"

"I'm okay," Jenn replied. "In fact, if you're still open to it, I'd like to audition, but for the understudy part. I think that might be smarter for me, so that I can learn."

"I think that that's a very good decision," Simone said. "Why don't you come in tomorrow around 1:00 to sign some papers and we'll talk some more?"

"Okay, I will," Jenn replied, smiling now. "And thanks, Simone. I appreciate the chance."

"You're welcome," Simone said. "See you at 1:00."

Jenn arrived five minutes early, knowing that promptness was important. Nervous, she tried to calm herself as she entered Simone's office. She was shown and had explained the NDA that they required that she sign, as well as a release for them to use anything from the play for promotional purposes, but giving her the ultimate rights to any of her own material and/or contribution.

"The actor who will be playing the lead part will be here shortly. Would you be willing to do a short reading and scene so that we can see how your chemistry is?" Simone asked.

"I'd love to," Jenn replied, her face brightening.

"He's fairly well known, so you might just enjoy it," Simone said. "Big guy, really handsome, brown hair, hazel eyes, quite the reputation as a lady's man, too. His reputation is that he's a good kisser. He is at least 20 years older than you, though. Does that bother you? Have you ever been with an older man?"

"No," Jenn asked.

"Here, we'll use this," Simone said, handing her a sheet of paper. "It's just a short test scene."

"This won't be hard," Jenn said after quickly perusing it, handing it back to Simone.

"Won't you need that?" Simone asked.

"No," Jenn replied. "I've seen it. I won't forget it. It's only a few lines, anyway, then some touching and kissing."

"Well, I must say that I'm looking forward to this," Simone said. "While we're waiting, would you like something to drink; tea, coffee, a glass of wine?"

"If you're having something, I'll have the same," Jenn replied. "I'm pretty easy," she said, smiling as she shrugged her shoulders. "It's usually all good for me."

Jenn almost dropped her glass of wine when the big man with the glistening white smile entered the office, his eyes widening when he saw her.

"Paul, good of you to come," Simone said, getting up to greet him, kissing him on both cheeks, her whole body pressing up against his. "This is Jenn, our understudy for the Cassandra part."

"Hello, Jenn," Paul said, gently shaking her hand and smiling into her shocked face. "Nice to meet you. Understudy for Cassandra. That's quite a part. Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"N-no," Jenn stammered. "I just graduated high school recently."

"Well, I must say that you look like you'll be a pleasure to work with," Paul said.

"Speaking of which," Simone said with a smile, offering Paul the same sheet of paper that she had given Jenn, "would you mind running through this with Jenn so that I can get a feel for chemistry, the usual?"

"Not at all," Paul agreed, smiling as he looked up from the sheet of paper.

"Let's do this on the sofa," Simone suggested, grabbing her phone.

Jenn struggled to control her nervousness as she sat next to her Uncle Paul on the sofa, hardly daring to believe that this was happening. Part of her wanted to just jump up and run away, the other part cried out desperately for the chance to be an actress. She was at war with herself. You can do this! she told herself.

"Okay," Simone said, sitting on a chair facing the sofa, her camera pointing at them. "Action."

"Are you sure that this is the right thing to do?" Paul said, sliding an arm around Jenn's shoulders.

"What could be more right?" Jenn replied, turning towards him and reaching up with a trembling hand to stroke his cheek.

"What if you have regrets afterwards?" Paul asked, his hand sliding down her body to her hip as he pulled her towards him.

"I won't," Jenn replied, hesitatingly tilting her face up to him, feeling his breath on her lips, then his dry lips touching hers. "It's what I want, more than anything."

Opening her eyes, Jenn saw that Paul was looking into her eyes as his tongue began to softly touch her lips. Gasping when she felt his hand slide down onto her ass to pull her onto his lap, she felt his tongue pressing between her lips and into her mouth as he kissed her and a hard lump beneath her thigh which was pressing into his crotch. Jenn's face was flushed when Simone called out Cut! at that moment, angry, yet also excited, her nipples hard, her pussy wet.

"That was great," Simone said. "You've got good basic chemistry. What you need to do is get to know each other better, get more comfortable with each other."

"That's probably a good idea," Paul said.

"Maybe," Jenn agreed, trying to casually create some space between herself and Paul, having slipped off of his lap.

"I'll help, but why don't you try to schedule getting together," Simone suggested. "I'll give you a scene to work. By the time we start full rehearsals in a couple of weeks, you should be comfortable enough with each other. What do you think?"

"I think that that's a good idea," Paul said. "It'll be far less pressure, especially since this is your first experience. It's one of the easiest ways I've ever found to get comfortable with a role."

"Yes," Jenn said, nodding. "I can try that," she said, wondering how she was possibly going to be able to do this with her uncle. Kissing him had been so weird, until she forgot who she was kissing, then her body had reacted and she had enjoyed it. She could still feel his hand on her ass and his cock against her thigh.

"Meet me here tomorrow at 1:00 and I'll have everything for you, okay?" Simone asked, smiling at Jenn.

"Sure," Jenn replied. "Thanks, Simone."

"It's my pleasure," Simone said, smiling as Jenn got to her feet.

"It was a real pleasure to meet you," Paul said, getting to his feet. "I look forward to our working together."

"Uh, thank you," Jenn replied, flushing as she awkwardly shook his hand. "Me, too."

Jenn felt frustrated and had flashes of anger at herself, and her uncle; herself for having actually enjoyed what had happened and Paul for acting like they had just met, not saying anything about their relationship to one another. It was an anger born out of contradiction because she hadn't said anything, either, and that made her even angrier.

"Hello!" Simone greeted her with a hug the next afternoon. "How are you feeling today?"

"Good," Jenn replied.

"How do you feel about yesterday, with Paul?" Simone asked.

"Okay," Jenn replied. "It was pretty quick."

"I'm sure it will get easier once you get to know each other," Simone said. "Here's Paul's address and telephone number," she said, handing her a piece of paper. "I'll leave it to you to arrange a schedule with him."

"Okay," Jenn said. "Thanks."

"And here's a basic scene script to use," Simone said, handing her three stapled pages. "I've already emailed it to Paul. I'll email you a copy also so that you'll have it in digital format."

"This is great, Simone," Jenn sighed, quickly reading the three pages. "I-I-I didn't realize...I don't understand how we're going to be able to simulate some of this," she said, her cheeks flushed.

"Jenn, we're not simulating anything," Simone said. "I thought you understood that. This is an adult play. Not only are we not simulating anything, we're going to go out of our way to make sure that the audience has the best, clearest view of what we're doing."

"Y-you mean that the sex is real?" Jenn asked, astonishment on her face.

"I'm sorry, I thought that you realized, understood that," Simone replied. "This is adult theater."

"It's pornography!" Jenn said.

"Well, if we were doing it for video, I'd agree," Simone replied, smiling, "but this is theater, adult theater. Believe it or not, there's a distinction. But I'd completely understand if this was too much for you."

"I-I-I don't know," Jenn replied, all of the color drained from her face. "Does Paul know that...that it's all real?" she asked.

"Of course," Simone replied.

"But I thought you told me he was a star," Jenn said.

"He is, but in adult theater, he's a superstar," Simone said. "If you do decide to be a part of the production, you'll be lucky to be working with and learning from him."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,324 Followers