Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you ever wear clothes?" Jenn asked.

"Sometimes," Paul replied, smiling when she sank to her knees in front of him, reaching for his cock and taking the head into her mouth.

"You taste like pussy," Jenn said after a moment of sucking on him.

"Do you like that?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, it's a good flavor," Jenn said, taking him back into her mouth.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom," Paul suggested after a few minutes.

"Okay," Jenn said, gasping for breath as she got to her feet.

"You seem to be dealing with all of this very well," Paul said as Jenn quickly stripped off her gym shorts and T-shirt and crawled onto his bed.

"You've made it easy for me," Jenn said, laying back and bringing her knees to her chest, her clam-shell pussy spreading apart. "And I love sex," she said as her uncle crawled onto the bed, slowly dragging his tongue up through her pussy, tasting her musky juices.

"Well, niece or not, your pussy is an absolute pleasure to eat," Paul said, looking up at her, the tip of his tongue teasing the tiny, hypersensitive clit peeking out. "You are so juicy and you cum easily."

"I love it when someone eats my pussy," Jenn sighed as Paul knelt up, sliding his cock up and down between her spread pussy lips. "But that's the best," she gasped as he pushed his cock into her. "That feeling when a cock spreads me open, oh, god," she gasped, her whole body trembling as she came.

"Your pussy is tight and feels like warm, wet velvet," Paul said as he stroked his cock in and out of his niece's hungry pussy.

"Oh, god," Jenn panted when Paul pulled his cock from her pussy after several minutes of steady fucking, slapping her pussy with it, then teasing her by just pressing the head into her. "Wha-what, oh, oh, oh," she gasped when she felt Paul place the head of his cock against her rosebud and gently push.

"Have you had a cock in your ass before?" he asked, still steadily pressing.

"Only once," Jenn gasped, her whole body trembling. "It hurt."

"Should I stop?" Paul asked, sliding his cock from her rosebud to her pussy and sliding it into her, feeling her pussy clasp his cock in its velvety grip.

"No, no, just be careful," Jenn replied, trying to relax when her uncle slid his cock from her pussy and once against pressed it against her rosebud.

"Ah, yes, there you go," Paul said when the head of his cock suddenly slipped into her ass and he stopped pressing, letting her adjust to the sensation as his cock throbbed.

"Oh, god," Jenn gasped when Paul began pulling the head of his cock back out of her, then pressing it in, two, three, four times until it was effortless pushing past her sphincter. "Ahhhh," she moaned when Paul pressed forward, several inches of his cock entering her tight ass.

"How is it?" Paul asked as he slowly pumped that much of his cock in and out of her ass, feeling her adjust to it and slowly relax, each stroke easier.

"Big, so big," Jenn gasped. "Oh, god!" she almost screamed as she came, at the same time Paul taking advantage of her body spasming to press the rest of his cock into her ass, pressed up against her as his cock throbbed deep in her.

"Slowly now," Paul said as he began to fuck her ass, very slowly at first, letting her adjust, then more and more forcefully until finally he was able to really fuck her, slamming his cock into her ass each time as she grunted.

"Ohhh!" Jenn cried out, releasing her legs as she came violently, Paul's thumb on her tiny, hypersensitive clit driving her crazy as he continued to pound his cock in and out of her ass.

"Damn!" Paul said, burying his cock in her ass as his balls exploded, cum pumping into her.

"That was incredible," Jenn panted when he had finished, collapsing onto the bed next to her. "I've never cum so hard in my life."

"Most people who like a cock in their ass say it's the most stimulating feeling there is," Paul said. "A lot of women prefer it that way as opposed to their pussy. They say they can cum easier."

"It feels so strange at first," Jenn said, "then it starts to feel good."

"Something that you'd like to do again?" Paul asked.

"Mmm, yes, definitely yes," Jenn replied with a sigh.

"Like anything, the more you do it, the easier it will be," Paul said. "What's so funny?" he asked when Jenn giggled.

"Well, sometimes when I think about what I'm doing, it's so surreal," Jenn replied.

"Does it bother you?" Paul asked.

"Not even a little bit," Jenn replied. "That's part of what's so funny, that I like it, that the idea of coming to visit you, my dirty old uncle, so that you can fuck me in the ass, well, it's funny, isn't it?"

"I like funny," Paul replied.

"So do I," Jenn agreed.

Jenn felt a sense of satisfaction as she rode her bicycle home after taking a shower at her uncle's house. His cum had leaked from her ass and run down her inner thighs. She couldn't comfortably sit on the bicycle's seat, but she felt as though she had taken a definitive turn in her attitude towards life and it felt good. The only way she could describe it to herself was feeling a sense of completeness.

"Going for a walk?" Dorothy asked the next morning at breakfast when Jenn showed up in her gym shorts, halter top, and hiking shoes.

"Yeah," Jenn replied. "It helps when I need to do some thinking."

"Would you like some company?" Dorothy asked. "I could use some exercise."

"You might try getting on top more often, then," Henry snorted, then laughed at the surprised expression on Jenn's face. "Don't tell me that you're one of those women who think that the man should do all the work."

"It-it's not that," Jenn stammered, then laughed. "I was just surprised to hear you talking like that."

"Yeah, well, you're an adult now, right?" Henry asked. "We don't have to protect you as much?"

"Maybe not, but I love feeling your protection," Jenn replied. "But I like it that you can talk like that to me, too. It makes me realize that I am growing up."

They had been walking for almost fifteen minutes before Jenn stopped and turned to look at her grandmother.

"Grandma, do you like anal sex?" Jenn asked.

"Oh, my," Dorothy laughed. "That was not a question that I was expecting. But yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Why, are you considering trying it?"

"I have, twice," Jenn replied, blushing. "The first time wasn't any fun at all; it hurt. But the second time...it felt good and I can't stop thinking about it. I just wondered if there was maybe something wrong with me for liking something so...so nasty like that."

"Why, because you enjoy anal sex?" Dorothy asked. "That would mean that there was something wrong with a very large percentage of the people on this planet. And it's only nasty from one perspective," she added. "From another perspective, it's one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. It's like sucking a cock; some people would find the idea of letting a cock cum in their mouths disgusting, not to mention their attitude towards swallowing all of the cum and not spitting it out. To other people, there's nothing better in life than a cock going off in their mouth and gulping down a mouthful of fresh, hot thick cum."

"I'm afraid I'm in the second group," Jenn said, giggling. "I can't think of anything I like more, even fucking."

"It runs in the family, it would seem," Dorothy sighed.

"So, Grandpa..." Jenn started to say.

"Doesn't care where his cock is going, as long as it's going," Dorothy replied with a smile.

"Why do you say that it runs in the family?" Jenn asked as they approached the end of their circuit and headed towards the house.

"Because I'm in that second group, too," Dorothy replied, smiling at the look on Jenn's face. "And so was your mother."

"My mother!" Jenn gasped, her eyes wide open in surprise. "H-how would you know that?"

"Oh, we used to talk a lot, about many things," Dorothy replied as they entered the house. "We had no secrets from one another. You are just so much like her," Dorothy sighed. "It's almost like having her here with us to have you."

Jenn felt great confusion as she thought about her conversation with her grandmother. Her grandparents had gone out to meet friends and play cards, so they said, and she wandered around the house, stopping at each photo of her mother that was displayed, seeing the similarities in their faces and trying to picture her mother with a cock in her mouth, her cheeks bulging as it came, but couldn't. She just couldn't bring herself to imagine such a thing, not about her own mother.

And that's where the confusion really got going, why she was finding it easier to accept that her grandmother loved to suck cock and eat cum and get fucked in the ass, while she could only think of her mother in saintly terms, even knowing that she used to go around the house topless when she lived here, and according to her grandmother, also loved to suck cock and eat cum.

When Jenn got to Paul's house that evening after dinner, she found him naked on the sofa, slowly jacking himself as he watched what looked like a home movie of two men with a woman on her knees, one of them fucking her face, the other fucking her from behind.

"Jenn!" Paul said, startled when he saw her, quickly turning off the television.

"Getting ready for me?" Jenn asked, kneeling in front of him and wrapping a hand around his already stiff cock.

"J-just reminiscing," Paul said, sighing when he felt his niece's mouth close on his cock.

"Can you still fuck me if I make you cum?" she asked, looking up after several minutes of enthusiastic cock sucking.

"Yes," Paul replied, reaching down to tousle her curly brown hair.

"I really need a mouthful of cum," Jenn explained, going back down on him.

"I'm happy to help," Paul said, groaning and letting himself go, cum shooting almost painfully from his cock into Jenn's eagerly sucking mouth.

"God, I've felt like a drug addict on withdrawal," Jenn finally gasped after totally sucking him off and sitting back and licking her lips as she continued to swallow. "I thought I was going to die if I didn't get a mouthful of cum. I think that there must be something seriously wrong with me."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Paul said, pulling her up onto his lap. "You're just letting yourself go for the first time in your life. I'd say that you're a perfectly normal young woman," he said, kissing her, tasting himself on her mouth and tongue.

"Perfectly normal young women don't suck their uncle's cock and beg him to fuck them," Jenn said when they broke the kiss.

"In my world, they do," Paul said, smiling. "Are you begging me to fuck you?"

"Yes," Jenn replied, laughing. "Please, Uncle Paul, fuck me," she said, both of them laughing. "Fuck me real good, in my ass."

"I doubt that there's a more perfect niece in the world," Paul said, sliding her from his lap onto the sofa, pushing her onto her back and pulling her gym shorts down her legs to reveal her naked, glistening pussy, already wet with anticipation.

As Jenn pulled her T-shirt off over her head, Paul pushed her legs up towards her chest, driving his tongue into her sopping pussy and drinking up her musky juices, smiling to himself when she arched her hips to press her pussy even harder against his mouth as she almost immediately came, her delicious juices flowing onto his tongue as he drank her up.

"Such a delicious, juicy pussy," Paul said, lifting his face from her pussy after several minutes of feasting on her non-stop orgasm.

"God, I just love the way you eat me," Jenn panted, already exhausted from cumming so much.

"Okay, on your knees," Paul said. "Show me that ass and pussy."

Giggling, Jenn rolled over onto her stomach, bringing her knees up beneath her so that her ass was up in the air while her face and chest remained pressing against the sofa.

"Fucking gorgeous," Paul said, using both hands to pull her ass cheeks wide apart, splitting her pussy open.

"Oh, yes, yes," Jenn moaned when she felt her uncle's cock sliding into her pussy and pumping.

"Do you really want this in your ass?" Paul asked, pulling his cock from her pussy and placing the head against her starred rosebud.

"Yes, yes," Jenn replied, pressing back against him.

Only needing to return to her pussy a few times for lubrication, Paul found it much easier to get his entire cock into her ass than the previous day. Jenn was gasping and panting as he began to saw his cock in and out of her ass.

"Your ass is even tighter than your pussy," Paul said as he continued to fuck her.

"It feels good, really good," Jenn gasped as he slammed his cock back into her. "Don't stop."

"Had enough?" Paul asked many minutes later, feeling Jenn collapsing into the sofa as he continued his assault on her ass.

"Yes," Jenn replied, groaning. "Yes."

"Ahh," Paul sighed, letting himself go, cum spurting from his cock deep into his niece's ass.

"Oh, I love that feeling," Jenn gasped as she felt her uncle's cock pulsing deep in her ass as he came.

Pulling his cock from Jenn's now gaping ass after he finished cumming, Paul could only admire what he was looking at, her fat outer pussy lips spread apart and the crimson interior glistening wetly beneath her freshly fucked ass which was now leaking cum.

"Paul, if I decided not to do the play, would you still fuck me?" Jenn asked as she pulled her clothes on after showering with him.

"Would you want me to?" Paul asked, shaking his head as he looked at the beautiful young woman.

"Yes, I think I would," Jenn finally replied, looking up at him shyly. "Is that terrible?"

"Not to me," Paul replied. "Play or no play, I'll always be happy to please you in whatever way you want, even if it means letting you suck my cock and fucking you."

"Oh, you are so terrible!" Jenn laughed, hugging him.

"I try," Paul said, bending over to kiss her. "I try."

Even though Paul had fucked her ass for at least fifteen minutes, Jenn found it easier to sit on her bicycle than she had the day before. She was so wound up with excitement that she had trouble falling asleep, finally falling into a deep sleep.

Jenn was surprised to receive a phone call from Simone in the morning asking her to come by. She told her that Paul would also be there. Always conscious of making a good impression on Simone, Jenn picked her clothes carefully, opting for a tight, black, micro mini-skirt that came down only to her upper thighs, just below the crease where her legs met her ass. A short, tight T-shirt that came down to her solar plexus with no bra completed the outfit. Giving herself one last look in the mirror, she wondered if it were too much, her chocolate nipples screwing into knots as she watched, clearly visible through the material of the T-shirt, but she wanted to show that she wasn't afraid.

"Thank you for coming," Simone said when Jenn arrived, kissing her on both cheeks. "You look scrumptious," she said, holding her at arm's length and looking her over.

"Thanks," Jenn replied, blushing.

"Come, sit," she said, indicating the sofa in her office while she took a seat in a chair facing the sofa. "How has it been going for you with Paul?"

"Good, really good," Jenn replied, trying to keep her knees together, though the sofa made it difficult. "He's been great, really makes it easy for me."

"Are you comfortable with him?" Simone asked.

"Yes, very," Jenn replied, nodding.

"Ah, here he is," Simone said when Paul entered, getting to her feet and greeting him, pressing her whole body into his as she softly kissed him. "Our star."

"Hello, Jenn," Paul said, smiling as he sat down next to her and Simone resumed her seat.

"Hi, Paul," Jenn replied, blushing when she saw his eyes on her breasts and felt her nipples screwing into knots.

"Jenn was just telling me that she feels comfortable with you, that you've done a good job helping her to relax," Simone said.

"Well, she makes it easy," Paul said. "I think that she's a natural."

"In what way?" Simone asked.

"Well, she sucks a cock like she was born doing it and she can't seem to get enough cum," Paul replied, smiling as Jenn's face flushed. "Her pussy is tight and feels like hot, wet velvet and tastes incredibly good. I've seldom encountered a wetter pussy. I just love eating her. And she's got a nice, tight ass, really fun to fuck."

"That's some high praise," Simone said, smiling at an embarrassed Jenn. "And women?" she asked.

"Only once, but she seemed to take to it like a duck to water," Paul replied.

"Did you enjoy being with a woman, Jenn?" Simone asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied, blushing. "It was nice. I liked eating her pussy."

"And Paul, you like sex with him?" Simone asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied. "He's...good, really fun."

"She's been stopping by twice a day," Paul said.

"I'm impressed," Simone said, smiling. "Do you think that you're ready to do it in front of an audience?"

"You mean..." Jenn asked.

"Fuck Paul, suck his cock," Simone explained.

"I-I think so," Jenn replied, taking a deep breath to steel herself.

"So, if I asked you to suck his cock and fuck him right here and now, you could do it?" Simone asked.

"Yes, sure," Jenn replied, forcing herself to smile.

"One minute," Simone said, going over to her desk and picking up the phone and speaking into it.

"Hi, Paul," a tall man with black hair and grey eyes said when he entered the room.

"Hi, John," Paul said, getting to his feet to shake hands.

"And this is Jenn," Simone said.

"I've heard about you," John said, smiling at Jenn. "Our newest star in the making, according to Simone."

"John's my husband," Simone explained with a smile. "He's going to be the audience with me. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes," Jenn replied, blushing.

"This will be her first time in front of an audience," Simone explained to John. "Paul's been helping her to be more comfortable with him."

"I'll bet that's been fun," John said, pulling up a seat to sit next to Simone.

"Yes, it has," Jenn replied.

"I've loved every minute of it," Paul said.

"Have you ever fucked a woman that you didn't love every minute of it?" John asked with a laugh.

"What would be the point?" Paul asked, laughing with him.

"Go ahead," Simone encouraged.

Jenn knew that Paul could feel her trembling with nervousness when he put and arm around her and bent over to kiss her, his tongue pushing into her mouth to find her own. She tried not to think about Simone and John sitting right there watching, losing herself in the kiss, moaning into his mouth when she felt one hand slide down her back to cup a naked ass cheek beneath her mini-skirt, while the other hand pushed up beneath her T-shirt to cup a breast.

Wanting to make a positive impression, Jenn arched her back, pulling her T-shirt up and off, releasing her breasts which Paul immediately began to suck on, her hard chocolate nipples aching with hardness, while he cupped both of her ass cheeks in his hands, squeezing and kneading them.

When she felt his hands gently persuading her, Jenn knelt next to him on the sofa, her ass up in the air, her mini-skirt up on the small of her back while she unzipped Paul's trousers, extracting his rock-hard cock which she immediately took into her mouth, flushing when she saw Simone's and John's faces leaning closer to watch, their eyes intent.

Jenn didn't see the look between Paul and Simone after she had been sucking on his cock for several minutes, but she didn't miss the explosion of cum in her mouth as he let loose. She slurped and siphoned, gulping down every drop of his cum before finally lifting her face from his cock, gasping for breath as she licked her lips, still swallowing.

"That was wonderful," Simone said, clapping hands. "You sucked his cock like you meant it."

Jenn's face flushed, but she had no time to react as Paul slid her around on the sofa, unzipping her mini-skirt and sliding it down her body and off, leaving her naked.

1...45678...13