Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could your grandmother influence your decision about whether to do the play or not?" Rock asked.

"Grandma had been an actress for more than 40 years," Jenn explained. "She'd had a few porn-type experiences getting started before she got discovered and spent a career in mainstream theater and film. My grandparents raised me, you see. My parents were killed in an automobile accident when I was just a small child. They were my grandparents, but they were also my parents, if you know what I mean."

"I can see how that would work," Rock said, nodding.

"I told Grandma about the play, what was involved," Jenn continued. "I was more worried about what she and Grandpa might think of me if I did it than anything, believe it or not. Their opinions meant everything to me. Grandma assured me that there was nothing wrong with adult entertainment and that they'd never think poorly of me if I wanted to try it."

"I was desperate for a role, any role," Jenn explained. "So I decided to try it, but as the understudy. I knew that I wasn't ready to jump right into the lead role. I didn't know that they already had Kara but that they were still shopping."

"How did you come to the role, Kara?" Rock asked.

"I had been working in a pretty hard-core club," Kara replied. "I'd spend my evening in a Plexiglas-floored cage with three guys suspended above the dance floor. They'd all fuck me for an hour, then I'd get a break while the next team did their hour. I'd spend four hours of an eight-hour shift getting gang-fucked by three guys. I heard about The Gift and thought that it might be a nice break. I mean, I loved it, all of it, but night after night getting gang fucked for four hours, well, it gets old. I'd been doing it for almost six months by then. The idea of three, random anonymous people having me every night appealed to me, so I got in touch with Simone and she hired me immediately."

"What was it like for you in the beginning, Jenn?" Rock asked.

"Oh, god, I still can't believe it," Jenn replied, laughing. "I mean, at the time it was beyond traumatic, but in hindsight, well, you and our audience will have to judge that for yourselves. Once I had agreed, very reluctantly from Simone's perspective, hemming and hawing for over a week before finally deciding to try it, she wanted to make sure that she wasn't wasting her time and asked me to do a short scene with the leading man to see if I could do it and to see if there was any chemistry."

"I was terribly nervous," Jenn continued. "I didn't know exactly what Simone had in mind, but I was really nervous. It meant everything to me to get the part, even of understudy, anything to break into the game. I almost fainted when the leading man walked into the room."

"Was he so hot?" Rock asked.

"He was my uncle, an uncle that I didn't particularly like," Jenn replied with a sigh.

"You're not serious!" Rock laughed. "Your uncle, like, biologically?"

"Yes, my dead father's brother and the son of my grandparents," Jenn replied.

"What happened?" Rock asked.

"Neither of us said anything," Jenn replied. "We played our parts, as it were. The short scene that Simone wanted us to do didn't involve anything more sexual than a kiss, but I thought that my heart would pound out of my chest, I was so nervous."

"Wow! That's some tale," Rock said. "What happened after that?"

"Well, I talked with Paul, my uncle," Jenn replied. "Simone had encouraged me to work with him privately to get more comfortable. The actual production was maybe a month away. We agreed to work together, in spite of everything, but we also agreed not to tell anyone about our biological relationship."

"I'm dying to hear more," Rock said, rearranging his cock in his pants.

"What Jenn's leaving out is that her uncle, Paul, was a legitimate star in straight theater and film, too," Kara interjected. "In adult theater, he was a superstar."

"Why is that?" Rock asked.

"Because he was a gentleman with a great cock and tongue and he knew how to use both of them," Kara replied.

"You'd worked with him before The Gift?" Rock asked.

"A couple of times," Kara replied. "He treated everyone with respect and always acted as though whatever he was doing was the best that he'd ever had, whether it was eating someone's pussy, getting his cock sucked, or fucking. He just knew how to make a woman feel good about herself while he was making them cum like crazy."

"So, what happened?" Rock asked, looking at Jenn.

"Well, Paul only lived a few streets from us," Jenn replied. "He had moved out when I was about 12 because I had developed a dislike of him because I always saw him with a different girl, usually much younger than him. I didn't understand it at the time, but I learned that I was focusing my anger at not having parents on him for not being like I imagined my parents would have been, loyal, together, things like that. He didn't live up to my expectations, which was unfair."

"We agreed to work together, that I'd come to his house," Jenn continued. "The first time I went, we had a long talk and everything came out. Hearing his explanations in context actually shamed me. I felt incredible guilt for having forced him from his own family home. But we agreed to work together as professionals, no uncle-niece while we were working. That way I could pretend that it wasn't what it really was. Paul didn't care."

"Why not?" Rock asked.

"Well, that part is personal and private," Jenn replied, smiling. "You should know that I've never told this story to anyone before. The only people that know or knew the whole truth about everything were my grandparents, Paul, Simone, her husband, John, and Kara."

"So why are you telling your story now, in front of such an audience?" Rock asked. "My people are telling me that we've got 27 million viewers for this."

"Because it's time," Jenn replied. "I'm not ashamed. I have no regrets about the path my professional life has taken. I'm worth several billion dollars already, so I won't feel any negative financial repercussions as a result of exposing myself."

"I'd think that your financial repercussions would be positive," Rock said, smiling. "Don't you get a percentage of all subscriptions and gate receipts for live shows for the whole world?"

"Yes, but Simone, Kara, and I share everything equally," Jenn replied. "I've always felt guilty in a way that I get as much as they do. I don't do anything more than play the part."

"There's no way we'd be as successful as we are if it weren't for Jenn," Kara said. "We were doing okay when it was a single show each day. We'd average about 65% sold seating. It was a nice gig. Then Simone gave Jenn a chance to do a show, to get her feet wet. The reaction stunned all of us. We could not believe how insane the audience was. Suddenly, we're booked out for days in advance, then weeks. The venue asked us to consider doing a matinee show and that was when Jenn became a co-headliner."

"You should have seen Kara pressing Simone about how much we were going to get paid," Jenn laughed. "Ticket prices were going up, so Kara wanted to be paid more and she insisted that I get paid more, too. When I became a co-headliner, she insisted that I get paid the same as her. I've loved her ever since. She was the first person who wasn't blood family that stood up for me like that. That's one of the main reasons I insisted that we split everything equally."

"For our audience's sake, where is Simone?" Rock asked. "We had hoped to have the three of you here."

"Simone's opening our newest show in Singapore," Kara replied. "She's finding and training staff. She wanted to be here, but said that the timing wasn't right. I'm sure she's watching, though."

"So, going back a bit, you said that you worked with your uncle," Rock said. "What was that like?"

"Well, I'd go to his house each morning after breakfast, then after dinner before the evening show," Jenn replied.

"And how did you rehearse?" Rock asked.

"I'd suck his cock, he'd eat my pussy, fuck me, and fuck me in the ass," Jenn replied, smiling. "I hadn't been with anyone with a cock as big as his, so it took some getting used to. Sometimes he'd have a friend there and they'd both have me, helping me to build up stamina."

"So, you were fucking your own uncle," Rock said, shaking his head. "That is seriously hot, I must say. Did you tell your grandparents?"

"No, I couldn't," Jenn replied. "For some reason, I knew that it was wrong, at least as far as society and the law goes, and I was worried that they'd really think that there was something wrong with me."

"But you enjoyed it?" Rock asked.

"Oh, yes, very much," Jenn laughed. "Uncle or not, the man knows how to eat pussy and fuck. It took a few months, but I was finally able to deep-throat a cock, something that I'd seen Kara do and was jealous about."

"How did you feel once you finally got your own show, the matinee?" Rock asked.

"Very nervous," Jenn replied. "I didn't find out until just before showtime that I wasn't doing the show with Paul, but with John, Simone's husband."

"Had you ever had sex with John before?" Rock asked.

"Yes, many times," Jenn laughed. "After my first interview, Simone waited a week before asking me to come see her again. Meanwhile, I had been working with Paul twice a day. She wanted to know if I was ready to do it in front of an audience. She had her husband come in and they sat and watched while Paul and I fucked and sucked on the sofa in her office. Then she had me do it all with John while Paul fucked her. Then she sat on my face, full of Paul's cum, and ate my pussy, too, which was full of her own husband's cum."

"Had you always enjoyed sex with women?" Rock asked.

"It was only the second time," Jenn replied. "One morning when I went to Paul's, there was a woman there in his bed. He had me eat her pussy after he'd fucked her and cum. She ate mine, too. But Simone's pussy was delicious. I loved eating her, still do. And there's nothing better than eating a pussy full of cum."

"You really like cum?" Rock asked.

"Mmm, yes," Jenn replied, laughing. "I don't think that there's anything that I like more."

"So, what happened next?" Rock asked.

"I had been doing the matinee show for about two weeks," Jenn replied. "Kara had come to watch and she told me that she wanted to talk to me. She explained her idea for growing the whole The Gift idea and asked me if I was interested in being a part of it with her."

"How did you feel about that?" Rock asked.

"I didn't know," Jenn replied. "Nervous. I didn't know anything about business. I was just enjoying the show, fucking strangers on stage, getting paid. It was a magical life for me."

"You like fucking strangers on stage?" Rock asked.

"That's the best," Jenn laughed. "I know it sounds a bit strange, but just having an unending supply of new cock all of the time is great. No complications, only pleasure."

"How did you get Jenn to go along with your idea?" Rock asked.

"I told her exactly what she was in for," Kara replied with a laugh. "Traveling to different cities and setting up the play. Finding staff and training them. Performing in different cities, different countries."

"And that appealed to you?" Rock asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied, nodding. "It was a bit scary at first, but as soon as Simone agreed to be a part of things, I realized that the only thing I had to do is suck cock and let people fuck me, the things I enjoyed most in life anyway."

"And how many people do you think that you've each fucked to date?" Rock asked. "You still perform, I believe?"

"Yes, but not every night anymore," Kara replied. "We still like to be on-stage 2-3 nights a week, but not 6-7 nights a week like the first years. We were each fucking almost 1,200 different people a year for the first 6-7 years."

"And now?" Rock asked.

"Probably not more than 500," Jenn replied, laughing. "We still travel more than 300 days a year, all around the world, visiting the various venues offering the play and opening new ones."

"Do you ever just fuck someone in your private life or is it all for the stage?" Rock asked.

"Oh, every once in a while, someone will be brave enough to come up and tell us how much we turn them on, how much they'd like to do this and that to and with us," Kara replied, laughing. "You'd be surprised how many of them are just talk when we agree."

"So, you do agree?" Rock asked.

"Oh, definitely," Jenn laughed. "Spontaneous, anonymous sex is the best. Would you care to find out when we're done here?"

"And that's our show tonight, Ladies and Gentlemen," Rock said, adjusting his cock in his pants. "Don't forget to tune in to the continuing episodes of The Gift here on PornTV and take your chances on being Gifted at one of the live performances all around the world. May your pussies be wet and your cocks hard," Rock said, his traditional sign-off.