All Comments on 'Off Off Off Broadway'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 4 years ago

I love reading your work TA. The ideas you share make the sex even hotter. I don't get the current trend of shame or fear of offending that has changed a lot of lot story telling here on lit. Your work reminds me of the old greats of this category and site, of which of course you are one too. It's interesting the further people claim we have progressed the more ingrained old prejudices grow deeper. Oh well, thank you so very much for this work!

goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
fantastic - as always

very sexy well written fantastic story. 5 stars. You should complain to the yahoo's who run this site - your story must have been up for 10 minutes on the home page. i only saw this because you're one of my fav's. Said you had posted 12 hours earlier, but I couldn't find the story on the main page. So your views may be low. I like the earlier comment from Tranzmany. spot on.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 4 years ago
Wow

This is an example why the author is on my favorite list! The time spent putting this together boggles my mind.

TryAnythingTryAnythingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Shame

I don't get the shame so many people seem to have with regards to things sexual between consenting adults. It's obvious in their comments what their hangups/prejudices are. I have no such problems. It's all good and I refuse to be programmed by the so-called religious elements of the world into feeling any kind of shame about my (or others') body or what I do with it and with whom.

My appreciation for the comments here cannot be overstated. Thank you.

Canuckstud3Canuckstud3almost 4 years ago
Excellent...

Very well written, and although quite long, not dull and boring. The sex scenes are well done, although a little unrealistic that people cum so quickly. However, it did the job for me!!! ;)

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

A very well crafted piece of writing. My only concern was the length, the reading of which kept me up well past my usual bedtime. Please keep 'em coming . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...