Dive, Dive, Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

At the same time, Mike felt his own balls building into another orgasm from Lisa's oral ministrations. Pushing her onto her hands and knees, Mike plunged his cock wildly into her pussy from behind. After just a few seconds he blew his second load of the night deep into Lisa's wet pussy, filling her with his sperm. Then they both collapsed on the floor, his load and her juices oozing out of Lisa's pussy onto her thigh and dripping onto the floor. Mike couldn't get over how her pussy looked now, swollen and gaping open from the pounding it had just received. God, he could feel himself trying to get hard again. Getting up, he helped Lisa up onto the bed, pulling the covers over her, not forgetting to put the mirror back up on the wall from where it had fallen, first making sure that there was nothing more to see from John and Sue. Man, he had known Sue was a knockout, now he'd seen it all and then some. He couldn't wait to see more, he thought, as he collapsed on the bed and fell instantly asleep.

Lisa woke the next morning as the sun was peeking over the ocean's edge. She put on her robe and walked quietly out onto the balcony to watch the sunset, being careful not to wake Mike. Her body felt positively radiant after the fun the evening before. She let her mind roam over the events of yesterday as she watched the full disk of the sun rise above the ocean, instantly warming everything and bathing all in a mellow, buttery yellow light. As she stood there, she let her hand wander down to her pussy, softly stroking the smooth outer lips as she remembered the joy of last night. She could feel herself wet already, anxious for some more satisfaction.

Lisa turned and slipped back into the room, dropping her robe as she did so. She tiptoed over to where Mike was sleeping and carefully pulled the sheet away from his body, being careful not to disturb him. When she had his cock exposed to her gaze, she bent over and gently blew her breath over his cock and balls. Then she let her tongue flick out to tease the head, making Mike's cock begin to swell ever so gradually. As it continued to grow, Lisa took Mike's cock into her mouth, gently sucking it as she ran her tongue around the head. Mike groaned as Lisa sucked his cock ever so insistently into her mouth, drawing it all the way into the back of her throat, then milking it with her whole mouth as she drew slowly back, letting her tongue lathe the complete length.

Lisa could still taste their combined love juices on Mike's cock as she licked and sucked it, sliding it down to her throat and back out again, running her tongue all around the head of his cock as she sucked it with her lips, letting her tongue dart into the little hole at the end, causing yet another groan from Mike as he came fully awake. Mike sat up, reaching for Lisa's head as he did so. He pulled her up to him and kissed her, swirling his tongue around in her mouth as he held her head in his hands. Lisa clung to him, fervently returning his kiss. As they broke for air, Lisa turned to continue her oral ministrations. As she did so, Mike pulled her thigh toward himself, getting Lisa to straddle him in a 69 as she returned to sucking and licking his cock and balls.

Mike's eyes just feasted on the sight in front of him as he struggled to control himself despite the oral ovation Lisa was performing on him. He had never seen a bald pussy and certainly never imagined being able to see through Lisa's huge red bush, the fullest bush of hair he had ever seen. Now suddenly, here it was, stripped bare right in front of his eyes. He could see her thick outer lips, now parted as her clit and inner pussy lips pouted out from between them. He could see just how wet she was getting as moisture glistened from her gaping hole.

He leaned forward, running his tongue along the inner edge of one of her outer lips, running back down the other side. He felt Lisa twitch and stiffen momentarily as he again ran his tongue up and down her pussy, this time stopping to flick her clit as he passed and to catch droplets of her juices as his tongue skated over her hole. She tasted very musky this morning, the smell of their last round still there. He began to rapidly run his tongue just in and out of her hole, swirling it around the entrance, teasing her. Lisa responded by increasing the tempo with which she was bobbing up and down on his cock, sucking all the harder, stopping to suck one of his balls into her mouth where she gently rolled it around before returning her attention to his now raging hard on.

As Mike ran his tongue in and out of her pussy, he could feel her juices starting to flow, drinking them up as they flowed across his tongue. He then stuck two fingers into her hole, ramming them in and out as he grasped her clit between his lips and began to worry it, rapidly flicking his tongue across it as he sucked. He felt her building to orgasm just as his own balls felt as though they would explode. He continued frigging her with his fingers as he sucked her clit, her lips clamped around the head of his cock as she furiously worked the head with her tongue.

He felt her cum as wave after wave of orgasm swept her body, her juices pouring over his face as he replaced his fingers with his tongue, attempting to drink every drop. At the same time, his balls spasmed as they began shooting his load into Lisa's mouth as she sucked him, filling her mouth and running down her chin as she struggled to swallow it all. He came what seemed like buckets before he felt his balls drained, Lisa sucking the last of his jism from the end of his cock as he himself licked the last of the juices from her pussy. Then they just lay there for a minute catching their breath, totally spent.

After a minute, Lisa rolled over and looked at Mike.

"What do you think of my new pussy, Mike?"

"Damn, it's awesome. I mean, it's so beautiful, and just thinking of it makes me want to be eating it or fucking it. Whatever gave you the idea?"

"Well, you know those Penthouse Letters magazines that you've seen around the house lately? Well, I got some ideas from them," she replied.

"But why? Why did you decide to shave your pussy? I'm not complaining, just curious. I hope it never grows back."

"I just felt that I had to do something to get your attention. You've hardly noticed me for the last six months. I was willing to try anything."

"Well, you've got my attention. Did you like reading those magazines?"

"Oh, some of it was interesting, some of it was just weird. I didn't realize people thought and did some of those things."

"Anything other than shaving you read about that interested you?" Mike asked with a grin.

"Mostly the stories about doing new and different things to surprise a partner," Lisa replied.

"Well, we'll have to discuss these more fully. Meanwhile we'd better get up and get ready. The boat leaves at 9:00 sharp. We wouldn't want to miss the boat," Mike said almost wistfully, giving Lisa a leering grin as he said so.

"We'd better see if John and Sue are up," Lisa said slyly with a big smile, glancing towards the mirror.

"Yeah," Mike said, "and exactly how up," as he moved over to the wall and removed the mirror.

Mike put his eye to the hole and a big grin lit his face as he saw Sue astride John, riding his huge cock. Sue's back was to him, but he could clearly see John's cock sliding in and out of Sue's pussy as she rode him up and down, her pussy lips gripping his cock each time it slid out of her pussy.

"Let me see," Lisa said, pushing Mike aside as she looked into the hole. "Oh, my, look at that. He's really big. I mean, how does she take it all in?"

"You got me," Mike replied, as he reached around and teased one of Lisa's hardened nipples with one hand while the other found her pussy and began to explore. "If I ever get the chance to find out, I'll let you know first thing."

"I'll bet. I've seen you looking at Sue. I'm sure you'd like a chance to fuck her, wouldn't you?" Lisa asked.

"From what I've seen, it would sure be fun," Mike agreed, rubbing her clit and plunging his fingers into her pussy. "Bet you wouldn't mind trying to fit all of John in, either, would you?"

"Huh," Lisa said, "it almost scares me, it's so big. It would probably tear me up."

Lisa watched the scene before her with fascination, just dreaming of sitting where Sue was right now, riding that huge cock, feeling it slide all the way up into her pussy, stretching her, filling her. She could see Sue's juices running down John's cock each time she rode up on it, feeling her own juices starting to run again with the help of Mike's fingers teasing her. Then she saw Sue's back stiffen, arching as she appeared to cum, John's legs tensing as he blew his load deep into her pussy. John bucked a few more times, pumping his cock as far up into Sue as he could, their combined juices running down from between their legs onto his balls, from there dripping onto the sheets. Sue jumped up off of his cock and began licking their combined juices from John's cock and balls, cleaning him. As she did this, Lisa could see Sue's pussy gaping at her from behind, all pink and swollen from the pounding it had just received, cum running from her gaping hole.

Lisa stood back from the hole and leaned against the wall as Mike looked once again. Lisa continued to play with herself as Mike looked into the next room. She didn't care one little bit about diving right now, she just wanted to suck and fuck all the day away.

Mike stood back from the hole, his cock hard, a grin on his face. "Man, those two are something else. You're right, he's big, but she's got one sweet looking pussy. I can imagine my tongue getting caught in there easily enough."

"You just keep your tongue and everything else you've got to yourself," Lisa said. "It doesn't look like they need any help at all. Besides, haven't you got enough to do here?" she said, running her finger through her pussy and bringing it up to her mouth, licking it off as she had seen Sue do the day before. "I'll keep you busy."

Mike put the mirror back on the wall as he answered. "It has nothing to do with you being enough for me or anything like that. It's just that I'm sure it would be fun. Come on, get into your suit, we'll miss the boat."

So they quickly jumped into their suits, washed their faces and brushed their teeth, then went into the common room of the bungalow to await John and Sue.

"Hey, you guys," Mike shouted, "come on, we'll miss the boat."

"We're coming," Sue replied, "just keep your shorts on," as she laughed behind the door.

At that moment Sue and John came out of their room, looking just like they'd just fucked one another half to death. They had big smiles on their faces.

"Did you guys have a nice night?" Sue inquired with a smile. "We were so busy we didn't notice anything, no noise or anything."

"Just what the doctor ordered," Lisa replied. "The prescription was perfect."

Sue looked at Lisa and laughed, seeing the look on Mike's face. John didn't understand but he had a grin on his face nevertheless. Mike looked mellower than he had recently, so things must have been all right. They then left for the dock. When they got to the boat, they found that their dive gear had already been loaded onto the boat, a 30-footer that took a maximum of 12 passengers. Morgan and Desiree were already there, as were two other couples. After introductions all round, they boarded the boat and left for their first dive.

As the boat moved around the island for their first dive, everybody was busy setting up their gear, making sure their BCs and regulators were all in proper working order. As they approached their first dive site, the dive guide briefed them, explaining that the site was called Snapper Reef, about 40'- 45' in depth with fingers running out from shore. As they got into their gear, Mike couldn't help but notice the looks Lisa and Sue were getting from the other passengers, Sue wearing her thong bikini under her long T-shirt, Lisa wearing her new micro-bikini. He also noticed that Desiree was wearing a nice bikini which showed her incredibly sculpted figure.

They fell into the water, dropping to the bottom below. There were all sorts of different coral formations, sponges, and thousands of tiny juvenile fish of many species. As Sue and John swam by, Mike saw Sue run her hands up John's leg, going into his speedo and grabbing his cock. Sue's thong was pulled up tight between her cheeks, her pussy lips oozing around the edge. Man, I'd just love to taste that, Mike thought, turning to check on Lisa who was right next to him, just like a dive buddy should be.

Mike let Lisa swim ahead of him so he could check the rear view on Lisa's new suit. It wasn't as brief as Sue's, but it was the most revealing thing he'd ever seen her wear. Just like the new halter top she was wearing the night before, it was a style she'd never worn. As she swam ahead, Mike could see the suit pulled into the crack of her ass, just barely covering her pussy. The contours of her pussy were easily observed as the material molded itself to her. Man, this morning had sure been tasty, he thought. Just picturing Lisa's hairless pussy spread wide open in front of his face caused his cock to twitch in response. Just wait until later, he thought, I'll have seconds and thirds on that.

Mike tried to shake these thoughts from his head as he continued his dive. The water was so warm. It really was beautiful. Everything he'd heard was true; clear water, 150+ feet of visibility, all the different corals and fish, truly beautiful. All too soon it seemed the dive was over and they were making their way back to the boat. As they clambered aboard, everyone had big smiles on their faces, remembering how nice the dive was.

"That was so relaxing," Sue said. "I can't believe all the colors down there. This is better than any dive I've ever done."

"It's only the first one, too," Mike observed. "The rest will probably be more dramatic now that they've checked out whether we can dive or not."

"I imagine anything is going to be just fine," added John. "What a vacation this is going to be."

"I'll say," Lisa said, "in every way possible."

Everybody laughed, looking forward to the next dive and then fun back at the resort. As the boat moved to the second dive site, a place they were told is called Charlie's Reef, Sue tugged on Lisa's hand and went to sit up on the bow where she removed her top and encouraged Lisa to do the same and lay in the sun. From where they were sitting, Mike and John could see the looks the other divers on the boat were casting their way. They looked at each other and smiled, knowing just how lucky they were, Mike feeling that he really understood as he had seen John and Sue in action. Just then Desiree stood and moved towards the bow, saying, "I think I'll join them."

As she sat down next to Sue and Lisa, Desiree removed her top, which gave Mike and John a glimpse of her very black breasts, tipped with a pebble-sized, ebony nipple. She sat with her back to the cabin and leaned back, enjoying the sun as Sue and Lisa asked how she had enjoyed the first dive, both taking in the perfect shape of her breasts. After informing them that it was much like diving in the D.R., Desiree commented that she was looking forward to the next dive. Sue and Lisa agreed, leaning back against the cabin, enjoying the sun on their bodies.

Sue asked Lisa, "So, how did your little surprise work last night?"

"Beyond my wildest dreams," she responded. "It had never, ever been like that. Everything just seemed more alive, thrilling. It's got me more excited, too. I feel like I'm permanently ready."

"Well, it'll always be like that, at least it is for me. For almost a year now it hasn't changed. Anytime, anywhere, I'm ready. It's totally changed my life. I mean, it was great before, but now it's positively unbelievable."

"I'm ready for unbelievable. I think I'm just about ready for anything now."

"What are you two talking about," Desiree asked. "Whatever it is sounds like something I should know. Alive, thrilling, excited, unbelievable, these are things I always need more of in my life. Everybody should have as much as possible."

Sue laughed and said, "I guess there's not much difference in the world as people think. Everybody's got the same wants."

"So tell me, what's the new secret. Maybe it's something for me, too, or am I being too bold?" Desiree asked.

Lisa blushed and Sue said, laughing, "Well, it's Lisa's secret, so she has to decide whether to pass it on or keep it to herself."

As Lisa blushed, Sue and Desiree could see her nipples hardening, her aureole contracting as they hardened into strawberry-colored and -sized nuggets. Desiree smiled, showing more teeth than either Lisa or Sue thought possible, and said, "Come on, tell me now."

"Oh," Lisa stammered, "it's just a new way for me to rekindle Mike's interest in me."

"What other encouragement does he need?" Desiree commented, nodding towards her huge breasts, which were full and flushed, nipples hard and firm. "Look at yourself. You have a beautiful body, and to me your coloring is very exotic. He's very lucky."

"Well, you know, after time, familiarity and all that."

"Well, Morgan, he's always had the same energy level interest in me. Five years we've been together and he's still like a little boy. Always curious and never satisfied. I'm a lucky girl. Still, anything that helps, I'm always ready to learn."

Sue laughed as she saw the embarrassment and hesitation on Lisa's face. She gave her a nudge in the ribs and said, "Go on, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

At that moment the dive guide called out that they were at the next dive site and everybody should get suited up, giving Lisa a much-appreciated respite as she pulled her top on with Sue and Desiree. Desiree responded that she'd not let her off the hook that easily and that she'd talk to her later. As they fell into the water at Charlie's Reef, it was much like Snapper Reef, just a bit deeper, maybe 60'. The same beautiful coral and sponges and many, many fish. They saw a shark cruising in the distance, some snapper, and even a turtle. Again, the dive seemed to be over all too soon. As soon as everybody had boarded the boat, they left for the return trip back to the dock. Lisa and Sue went back up on the bow to sun, while Mike, John, Morgan and Desiree talked about their dives.

"So," Sue said, "tell me all about it. What happened?"

"Well, he just went nuts when he found I had shaved. He couldn't get his face into me fast enough. Last night, this morning, it was just great," Lisa replied.

"And how about you, what was it like for you?" Sue asked.

"Oh, it seemed easier, less hassle. I mean, just more comfortable. But you know, I've been wet ever since it's been shaved, just constantly horny. I've never been this horny before. Look, just thinking about it and my nipples are getting hard. I'll probably end up with nipple strain or something," Lisa said with a laugh.

"I told you you'd love it," Sue replied. "It's even more exciting now that it's new, but it doesn't change much when you get used to it. I've been permanently wet for almost a year now and my well is showing no signs of running dry. John's hornier than he's ever been and likes it as much as I do. It's the best thing I ever did."

"Yeah, we noticed you two never seem to stop. You'll wear out the bed before we leave."

"What do you mean?" Sue asked. "We didn't hear you guys making any noise, I don't see how you could possibly hear us."

"Well, we didn't exactly hear you," Lisa responded.

"Then what do you mean?"

"Oh, God, I don't know how to tell you. It's sort of embarrassing."

"What are you talking about? You're not making any sense."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers