Dive, Dive, Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeri and Marti groaned from the unaccustomed assault on their assholes as Sue and Lisa jumped off of Rick and Bart and pulled them over to Marti and Jeri, encouraging them to start fucking them by positioning their cocks at the entrances to their pussies and giving them a little push. As Rick began to stroke his cock in and out of Jeri's pussy, Bart did the same for Marti. Quickly their groans of discomfort gave way to moans of passion as they built to orgasm from the fucking. As Rick and Bart started shooting their loads into Marti and Jeri's pussies, Sue and Lisa scrambled to press their pussies onto their faces as they lay on their backs, rubbing their pussies in their faces until they began to lap at them, sucking the juices from the fucking they had just received. Then as everyone finished cumming, Lisa and Sue fell forward into their pussies, Sue sucking Rick's cum out of Jeri's pussy and Lisa eating Bart's load from Marti's pussy. Then they all fell to the floor in a state of contented bliss, Marti and Jeri's asses smarting from their pounding and their pussies tingling.

Everyone was exhausted, both from their diving and all the fucking and sucking they had been doing. Nonetheless, Sue began to softly lick and suck on Rick's cock, slowly working him back into a state of hardness. Getting on her hands and knees, she presented her hungry pussy to Rick's now hard cock, which he eagerly jammed into her pussy, driving the entire length into her as he began to fuck her slowly, taking his time. His cock felt so hard he thought it would burst.

At the same time, Jeri and Marti had begun to suck on each other, mutually trying to soothe the soreness from the intense pounding they had just received. Mike and John grabbed Lisa, Mike pushing into her from behind while John lay in front of her, letting her suck on his cock. After a moment's hesitation, Bart offered his now resurging cock to Sue's mouth, which eagerly opened to accommodate him. Everyone slowly fucked and sucked, their tiredness giving them pause to take their time and savor their fun. As they continued, the sounds and smell of their fucking and sucking permeating the room, Rick began to pump his cock harder into Sue's pussy as his balls tightened and began to spurt their load into her. Increasing the tempo on Bart's cock in her mouth, Sue sucked him down into her throat and began milking him with her throat muscles, causing him to begin shooting his balls into her mouth, which she easily swallowed.

Lisa, meanwhile, was really getting into sucking John's cock, letting him slide down into her throat with ease now, playfully teasing the head of his cock with her tongue as it slid back out. As he started to lose his load into her eager mouth, Mike began pumping his cum into her pussy, already slippery with her own juices which were running down the inside of her thighs.

After everyone had cum, laying back and catching their breath, Sue suggested a line fuck. Seeing the puzzled looks on some of their faces, she explained that the girls would all get on their hands and knees next to each other, their hips touching, while the guys would each mount one of them from behind. Every two minutes they would change partners, moving down the line to the next available pussy and so on until everyone had cum.

Everyone laughed as they got in position, starting out with their respective women. As Sue counted down for the start, everyone pushed their cocks into the waiting pussies at once, eliciting a few groans in the process. Because of the close proximity of the girls to each other, the guys were able to lay their arms across each other's shoulders, enabling them to fuck in the same rhythm, just like in a chorus line. As they looked down, they could see all four cocks going in and out at the same time, simultaneously jamming the pussies in front of them.

As they switched women the first time, Sue quickly jumped up and set up her camera, setting the timer as she quickly jumped back into her place, allowing Bart to push his cock into her to join the rest. Instructing the men to all pull their cocks back as far as they could without falling out, the camera clicked, taking the picture. Each time they switched partners, Sue would get up and reset the camera, so that in the end there was a picture of each possible grouping. Then as they had all gone full circle, returning to the pussy they each had started with, Sue told Lisa, Marti and Jeri to turn around, letting the men fuck them in the mouths.

As they turned around, each one opened her mouth, letting the cocks slide into their mouths, the full cornucopia of flavors from each pussy mingling on each cock. As the guys felt themselves beginning to build to orgasm, Sue told them to control themselves and try to cum at once, with their cocks just resting on their tongues to that the camera could capture their cocks all spurting together into their mouths. As their orgasms became immediately imminent, Sue reached over and set the timer on the camera, even as they began to cum in their mouths. As they shot their cum into their mouths and all over their faces, the camera clicked, capturing the moment. Then they all fell to the ground spent, totally worn out. Sue promised to get the pictures developed and to send each couple a copy of the pictures for the memory.

After laying there and resting for several minutes, Jeri and Bart, Marti and Rick gathered up their clothes and left, saying that they were exhausted and that they needed to go back to their rooms. Sue laughed as she told them she was sure there was going to be more cum spent when they got back to their rooms, and they joined in the laughter as they left.

The next day was their last one there. They had their last two dives, and the day was relatively uneventful. After dinner that evening, John went to the bar and got several pitchers of rum punch which he took back to the bungalow. Nobody had really said anything to any of them that day about anything special that evening as a going away party, so they determined that they would just manage themselves, as they had before anyone had joined them earlier in the week.

They quickly drank the first pitcher of punch, then started nuzzling one another and squeezing breasts and cocks through clothing. This quickly escalated into everyone losing their clothes and falling into a daisy chain of sucking on the floor. They were really getting into their sucking when they heard a knock on the door. Sue got up and went to see who was at the door. When she cracked the door open a bit, she saw Marti and Jeri outside the door, big smiles on their faces. Smiling at them, she opened the door to let them in. When she did so, Bart and Tom came in behind them, along with the boat captain and four of the dive guides, only two of whom they were familiar with. The other two were female guides that they had not met before.

As Lisa and Mike and John sat up at this unexpected group of people, Marti announced that she had gathered them to help celebrate their week together on the island with a special party. Everyone quickly stripped their clothes off and began to join in the fun on the floor. At Marti's suggestion, Sue and Lisa got on their hands and knees and everyone took turns fucking them, one after another. When one would finish pumping his load into a pussy, he would move around to their faces to have his cock sucked clean. After about an hour, Lisa and Sue had each been fucked by seven different guys and had sucked each of them in turn. Then Marti told John and Mike to lay down on their backs and then all the women, six of them, took turns fucking them and sitting on their faces to be sucked. Everyone was thoroughly exhausted when the last of the dive guides crawled off of their cocks and faces and lay on the floor. Then it turned into a free for all, everyone fucking and sucking whoever they could get their hands, cocks, pussies, or mouths on. The sounds of their orgy filled the room. When finally the last of them had straggled out of the bungalow, everyone was just laying on the floor, cocks and pussies totally satiated.

Lisa finally turned to Sue and kissed her, telling her that because of her she now knew that nothing in the world mattered more than fucking and sucking to her any more. Sue just laughed, knowing just how she felt. They spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking each other until they had to get up and get dressed in the morning to catch their flight back to the states. Lisa just knew that life back home wasn't going to be the same anymore and she was damn glad of it.