Dive, Dive, Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

"All right. I'll be right back," Lisa said.

"No, just put it on right here. Let me see," Sue said.

"What if they come back," Lisa asked. "I'd be too embarrassed."

"Well, come into our room, that way if they come back, we won't be out here in the living room," Sue said. "Come on."

So they went into Sue and John's room. As they got into the room, Lisa pulled the shoulder straps of her suit down, spilling her breasts out over her chest as she pulled the suit down and stepped out of it. Her fiery pubic bush glistened with the dampness of the water and fairly glowed with redness. Her nipples hardened instantly at the end of her huge breasts, puckering up and standing out at least a half an inch.

"God," Sue said, "you've got an outrageous body. I mean, you're beautiful."

"Stop," Lisa blushed as she stepped into the bottom of her bikini. She pulled it up and snugged it around her hips, then she put the top on, arranging her breasts so that they didn't spill out. "See," she said, indicating the bottom, "I'm not staying in."

"What do you mean," Sue asked. "What's the problem?"

"I can't keep it all in," she said, tugging on some of the tendrils of red hair that were escaping from around the edges of her suit. "It's so embarrassing. You don't have this problem."

"Well," Sue replied, "I used to but I learned how to take care of it."

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"Well, look," Sue replied, "do you see any hair on me?" spreading her legs slightly and indicating her crotch.

"No, not a bit," Lisa said wonderingly. "How did you do it?"

"I'll show you," Sue replied. She then hooked her fingers in the spaghetti straps of her suit bottom and pulled it down, stepping out of it as she did so. Then she stood there with her feet spread, smiling at the look of amazement and shock on Lisa's face as she looked at her smooth-shaven pussy.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I'm shocked," Lisa stammered. "I've never seen anything like that. Isn't it uncomfortable? I mean, I've tried trimming myself a bit, but like that, well, I just never thought --"

"It's the most wonderful feeling in the world," Sue replied. "It's cool and it lets me dress much more comfortably, not to mention the effect it has on John. He just can't get enough of me since I've been shaving."

"How long have you been doing it?" Lisa asked.

"Since just after our last vacation," Sue replied. "John dared me to try it for two weeks and see if I liked it. If I didn't, he said I could grow it back and he'd shave himself for two weeks in return. You can see the results."

"Wow," Lisa exclaimed, "I've read about doing it and even seen some pictures of the girls in Penthouse that seem to have done it, I just never imagined I'd see it or consider doing it myself, if you know what I mean."

"Hey," Sue laughed, "let's do you and see how you feel about it yourself. I'll tell you what, I dare you to try it for the week we're here and see how you feel. If you don't like it, no harm, no foul. But I'd bet you'll never let it grow again in your life. What do you say?"

"Oh, God, I couldn't," Lisa said, "I'd be too embarrassed."

"Who's to know," Sue countered, "you, me and Mike. It's no big deal. I have my little trimmer with me and I can help you if you want. I mean, look," Sue said as she let her fingers stroke the outline of her pussy lips, "it's so smooth and soft. It feels so damn sexy all the time."

As she was saying this, she continued stroking her pussy lips, just running her finger along them real gently. Lisa just stood there mesmerized, a look of shock and disbelief and curiosity on her face. Sue then slowly drew her finger up through her pussy lips, bringing it up to her mouth and flicking it with her tongue. She looked at Lisa and said, "Come on, let's do you."

Lisa looked frightened, then a look of uncertainty crossed her face. Sue saw this and said, "Look, you've been reading those magazines hoping to find a way to get Mike more interested, now here's a way that I guarantee will get you all the attention you ever imagined. Come on, let's just do it together. I'll help you."

"God," Lisa said, "this is so freaky. I just don't know."

Sue just stood there smiling at Lisa, one hand on her hip, the other softly stroking her pussy lips. Lisa couldn't take her eyes off of Sue. Inside she was just so scared. This was really different from anything she had had to decide since the time she decided to lose her virginity. But thinking that way, that didn't turn out so bad, did it. What the hell, she thought, I'll just do it.

Lisa looked up at Sue's face. She had a dreamy, soft smile on her lips.

"Okay," she said, "but only if you'll help me. I don't know if I could do it myself."

Sue's smile broadened into a full grin. "Great," she said, "I'll get my trimmer and a razor. You just wait here."

Lisa just stood there, nervously shifting her weight back and forth as Sue jumped into the bathroom and got her tools. Sue returned to the room, and with a big smile asked, "What style do you want, ma'am, the fully-shaven look or the mustachioed look?"

Lisa just stared at her and asked, "What's the difference?"

Sue put her tools down on the bed and said, "Look at me," pushing Lisa onto the bed as she stood right in front of her, her pussy just six inches from her face. "This is the fully shaven style," as she dragged her finger through her pussy lips, stopping to rub a little at the top.

"If you leave some hair above, it's called the mustachioed look," she said, giving her finger another flick of the tongue. "It's just a personal preference. I've seen just as many with as without. Whatever you're more comfortable with."

Lisa was getting a little embarrassed, sitting there with Sue standing right in front of her face, running her fingers through her pussy, her bald, smooth pussy at that. Right then she decided that totally smooth was just a bit too much for her, she'd feel a little less uncomfortable with some of her hair left on her.

"I think I'll keep a mustache," Lisa said. "I guess I can always shave it off."

"Great," Sue replied, "take off your suit and let's get to work."

Sue then brought out a big bath towel from the bathroom. Lisa blushed, then stepped out of her bathing suit bottom, sitting on the bed with her legs pressed together.

"You'd better take off your top, too," Sue said, "you're going to be rinsing off in the shower a couple of times before we're through."

As Lisa complied, Sue got her to stand up so she could put the towel on the bed. As she turned to Lisa, she couldn't help notice that her huge nipples were hard and her breathing was becoming a little shallower and faster.

"Well," Sue said, "this is going to be interesting. We'll see what Mike's attitude is like when he sees this. Now, sit here on the towel and lean back. Do you want to do it yourself or do want me to help you?"

"God, I have no idea what to do or how to start. Would you mind helping me. I'm sorry, this is just so new to me," Lisa asked. "If you don't mind, that is."

Sue just smiled and said, "Gosh, no, I think this is kind of neat. I mean, if it'll help you, I'd love to lend a hand. Now, lean back. You're going to have to open your legs, so why don't you just lay back and pretend you're at the gynecologist's. Just bring your feet up and spread 'em," Sue said as she laughed and gave Lisa a gentle push backwards.

Lisa lay back, blushing. As Sue gently pushed her legs, she drew her knees up and spread them, giving Sue an unimpeded view of her pussy. She could feel her nipples getting harder and harder. No woman had ever looked at her like this. She could feel herself getting excited, then Sue exclaimed, "My God, I've never seen anything like this. I mean, it's so incredibly thick and full and, and red. I mean, it's really red."

Lisa just blushed and said, "You know, it's not like it's something that I've had any control over. That's just the way it's always been."

"Hey," Sue replied, "I'm not complaining, it's really beautiful. It's just that my hair was just -- well, I didn't have such a beautiful bush. Mine sort of barely covered it anyway. I can see why you'd have such a problem with bathing suits."

Sue then picked up her trimmer and turned it on. As the humming sound of the trimmer filled the room, she put her left hand on Lisa's belly and moved in with the trimmer in her right hand.

"You know," Sue said, "it's so thick I can't even see anything under the hair. I'm going to sort of explore and find out where to start."

Sue then moved her left hand down over Lisa's full red bush, gently cupping her with her hand. Lisa gave a little gasp, tensed up, then forced herself to relax again. Sue then probed with her fingers into the bush, feeling through the hair, trying to locate Lisa's pussy lips with her fingertips. She felt them, running a finger along their edges, tracing them up to the junction at the top. As she gently ran her fingers along Lisa's pussy lips, Lisa gave a big gasp and closed her eyes. Sue fingers stumbled slightly as they encountered Lisa's inner pussy lips protruding slightly from within her thick, plump outer pussy lips. Lisa twitched, then relaxed as Sue's fingers lightly finished tracing their way to the top of her pussy lips, where they joined. She then took the trimmer with her right hand, and using her left fingers as a guide, brought the trimmer down next to them and marked a line running from the junction of her pussy lips right to the junction of her thigh. Then she continued the line to the left, all the way to the junction with Lisa's left thigh.

All this while Lisa was just laying back, alternating between sighing and twitching and tensing and relaxing, totally lost in the confusion of signals and emotions she was experiencing. As she felt Sue's fingers running along her pussy lips, she experienced such a thrill, feeling herself get wet as Sue's fingers stumbled over her inner lips, bumping into her clit as they reached the apex. At the first sound of the trimmer cutting through her hair, she just lay back, totally relaxed, the damage done and nothing to do but to go through with it and see what it was like. It was only a week, anyway. She could try anything for a week.

Sue then took the trimmer and drew it downward along the inner side of Lisa's left thigh. With each stroke, pale white skin with a reddish tinge to it emerged from beneath the veritable forest of hair that fell at each stroke. As she got to the center, she could see Lisa's inner lips protruding slightly from between her outer lips. They were a deep vermilion in color, looking nothing but like petals from a blood-red flower. She quickly trimmed all of Lisa's hair away, using her fingers to stretch the skin and hold things so that she could get as much as possible. Sue couldn't help but notice moisture beginning to form at the base of Lisa's pussy. She put her left thumb across both lips at the lower junction of Lisa's pussy and stretched it upwards as she quickly trimmed the hair growing between Lisa's pussy and asshole. As she took her hand away, she couldn't resist the urge to bring it up to her nose and take a sniff, inhaling the aroma of Lisa's pussy, noticing how musky and pungent it was.

All this while Lisa was laying on the bed in a feeling akin to ecstasy. With each stroke of Sue's trimmer, as each successive row of hair fell away, Lisa felt the coolness of the air conditioning touch her. She was acutely aware of how soft and caressing Sue's fingers were. When Sue put her thumb across her pussy lips right over her now moist hole, she almost died from wanting something to put in there, just to fill her with ecstasy. Then Sue spoke and Lisa opened her eyes.

"Well," Sue said, smiling, "that's phase one. You want to see what it looks like so far?" she asked. "This will be the only time you should have to use the trimmer like this, the rest is just shaving, just like under your arms or your legs. Here, you sit up and scoot to the end of the bed and you can help me while I do the final shave."

Lisa sat up, almost afraid to look Sue in the eye and absolutely afraid to look down and see what she now looked like. Her eyes followed Sue as she got a basin of warm water and the razor and shaving cream.

As she dampened Lisa's stubble and worked some shaving cream into it, Sue said, "Lisa, help me stretch the skin tight so I don't nick you. Just put your hands on top and pull up for me."

As Lisa complied, she had to look down. As she did so, she became aware that she could still see a considerable bush, though not as much as she was used to seeing. Commenting on this to Sue, Sue replied.

"It's not much different unless you really get down and look or feel. That's why a lot of women do it this way. It's not as blatant. Me, I don't care. I never had much to begin with, so none isn't that much different. When I'm done shaving, I'll do a little trimming of what's left to sculpt it a bit, make it a little more controllable."

With that, Sue went back to her shaving, making sure she got every little bit, constantly having to run her hands over Lisa's pussy to make sure it was smooth, making sure she wasn't missing any stubble. Meanwhile, Lisa's hands were pulling upward ever more strongly, unaware that as she did so, she was pulling her pussy lips wide open, even parting her inner lips so that her hole was just pouting open, moistness beading and beginning to pool a little bit. Sue would accidentally let her fingers rub and bump against the swollen clit that was bursting from between Lisa's pussy lips, just begging for release.

"All right," Sue said, "go rinse off, then I'll do a finish up."

Lisa lay there for a second, turned on more than she could remember possible. Then she rolled over and got up, going into the bathroom. As she got into the shower to rinse off, she couldn't but help run her hands all over her newly shaven pussy. It didn't even feel like herself it was so different. She let her fingers run between the lips of her pussy, rubbing furiously at her clit. She even let a fingertip slip into her hole, teasing herself.

God, she was horny. I've got to stop doing this. I have to go back out there and let Sue finish. God, she was sweet, doing this for her. She could never have managed herself. She got out of the shower, quickly patting herself dry. Holding her head high, she walked back out into the bedroom. Sue had cleaned the hair from the towel and was waiting with her razor for the final touch-up, one hand caressing herself, running her finger up and down through her pussy lips, pushing into her pussy hole as she got to the bottom, running her finger back up through her pussy and rubbing her clit. Lisa smiled and ran her fingers through her pussy, stopping to rub her clit also.

"I think I'm getting used to this already," Lisa said. "I can't wait until we're done."

"Lay down," Sue commanded, "come on."

Lisa lay down, spreading her legs as far as she could, pulling her knees up. Sue knelt down between her legs, her face close to her pussy as she began to carefully look for any stray areas to touch up. As she did this, she would stretch and pull Lisa's pussy in every direction, grasping first one pussy lip between her fingers as she pulled it tight, kneading it between her fingers, then the other. She would put her finger right on Lisa's little button and gently rock it back and forth, stretching it first one way, then the other. All this while, Lisa just lay there with her eyes closed, a big blissful smile on her face as Sue massaged and rubbed her pussy. She could feel herself arching her back, trying to push back against Sue's hand, almost whimpering in her delight and horniness. Sue suddenly stopped and put the razor down.

"Well," she said, "I think that just about does it. I'll just give it a rinse and dry it and give one final check."

As she said this, she took a washcloth and wiped away any remaining signs of her work. Before her was a pussy with thick, full outer lips, pale, pale white in color with an underlying suffusion of red. Peeking further and further out from between Lisa's plump outer lips, her inner lips protruded, swollen and engorged with lust. Her inner lips too were parted, showing Lisa's moist red hole, now fairly brimming with moisture. Sue took the towel and gently patted Lisa's pussy dry, carefully patting dry the area between her pussy and asshole where some of Lisa's juices had run.

"Now for the final check," Sue said. "There's only one way to do it to know if it's right, that's to rub it with your cheek. It's the softest part of your body and it always knows when something's smooth. So just lay back and let's see."

As Sue lowered her face once more towards Lisa's pussy, she could smell the aroma rising from Lisa in her excitement. As her pussy gaped open in desire, Sue could see the juices pooling at the bottom, inside Lisa's hole. She lowered her right cheek to Lisa's newly shaven pussy, softly rubbing her cheek on Lisa. Lisa gave a great sigh, then let her knees fall completely open, further drawing her pussy open, exposing it in its entirety to Sue's gaze. Sue turned her head to the right, drawing her nose across Lisa's pussy lips, just barely grazing her clit as she turned her head to lay her left cheek on Lisa's pussy. She then lowered her head a bit, then continued rubbing as Lisa clenched her fists at her side in frustration.

Sue then turned her head back to the left, her nose again rubbing across Lisa's pussy lips, stopping for just a second to inhale deeply, then just flicking her tongue out to taste the moisture pooling inside Lisa's pussy. Lisa's whole body twitched as she felt Sue's breath inside her pussy, felt her tongue flick quickly into her hole. God, was she on fire. It was like someone drugged her with some Spanish Fly or something. Sue continued to rub her nose up and down between Lisa's pussy lips, frequently flicking her tongue out to taste her, to tease her clit. Lisa couldn't believe how good it felt, how gentle. As she reached down to hold Sue's head in her hands, Sue suddenly plunged her tongue deep into her pussy, fastening her mouth on her and drinking in her juices.

Lisa was plunged into a paroxysm of joy. As she clutched Sue's head, Sue continued lashing her pussy with her tongue, plunging in and out of her hole, drinking her down entirely. Suddenly Sue moved up, grasping Lisa's clit between her lips, massaging it with her lips, teasing it with her tongue. Lisa grasped Sue's head, forcing it into her pussy, pushing her hips into Sue's face, sobbing with joy.

Then it happened. Lisa felt a wave of warmth begin to wash over her as she started cumming like she had never cum before. Sue clasped Lisa's ass cheeks in both hands, drinking in her juices as fast as they flowed, drenching her face in them, driving her tongue into Lisa's hole. Then Lisa collapsed back onto the bed, totally spent. Sue lay between her legs, her face still lying on and in Lisa's pussy, trying to catch her breath. After a couple of minutes, Sue sat up, wiped her face with the back of her hand as she smiled at Lisa and said, "Welcome to the club. That's how I was welcomed and I figure it's a good tradition to carry on."

"God," Lisa replied, "that was awesome. I mean, I never imagined it -- anything could be like that. But what's it like for you? I mean, do you get off too?"

"See for yourself," Sue said as she rolled over on top of Lisa, burying her nose once again in Lisa's pussy, spreading her legs so that her pussy was spread open right in front of Lisa's face. "What do you think?" she said from between Lisa's thighs.

Lisa just stared at Sue's pussy in front of her. It was spread wide open, all white and pink, a dewy moisture running from her hole, starting to drip from Sue's pussy lips onto Lisa's chest. Sue's tongue started flitting between Lisa's pussy lips again, searching out any juices that she might have missed. Lisa just reflexively stuck out her tongue, catching a drop of Sue's pussy juice as it fell, smelling the tanginess of Sue's pussy at the same time she tasted the thick, syrupy sweetness of Sue's juices.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers