Dive, Dive, Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Lisa grasped Sue by the thighs and pulled her pussy toward her, at the same time running her own tongue up through Sue's pussy lips, causing Sue to release a moan of pleasure from between Lisa's thighs where she continued to feast, slurping at the Lisa's juices as they ran from her hole. As they both writhed on the bed, Lisa stuck her tongue into Sue's hole as far as she could, then glued her mouth to it and began sucking for all it was worth. As she frantically thrust her tongue into and out of Sue's hole and attempted to drink her dry, Sue took Lisa's clit between her teeth and began rolling it. Lisa responded by locating Sue's clit and drawing it into her mouth, sucking on it like a tootsie pop. As they rolled on the bed, both sucking on each other's clits, Lisa began to cum again, flooding Sue's mouth with juices, causing Sue to start cumming at the same time. Lisa sucked as hard and fast as she could trying to drink all of Sue's juices. Finally they both collapsed, falling apart as they breathed hard, trying to recover from their orgasms.

Finally Sue sat up and rolled over on top of Lisa, looking into her face. Lisa's face was flushed with exertion, Sue's juices all over it. Sue smiled at Lisa, then bent forward and licked her own juices off of Lisa's face, tasting herself on Lisa, then she leaned forward and kissed Lisa on the mouth, very gently. Lisa softly kissed her back, smiling, then leaned forward and kissed Sue on the mouth, running her tongue into Sue's mouth, trying to suck Sue's tongue into her mouth. They sucked tongues for a moment, then Sue pulled away.

"Come on, let's take a shower. Those guys should have been back long ago with our drinks. Let's see what kind of trouble they're getting into," Sue said. "And that's how it feels. Pretty wonderful, huh. I haven't done that since I got my first shave. We'll have to try it again, what do you say?"

"Huh," Lisa exclaimed, "I'm ready any time. I never did that before, but I promise I'll do it again," as she kissed Sue quickly and jumped up. "Let's get that shower."

So Lisa and Sue jumped into the shower together, quickly rinsing off, helping each other in the process. As they got out of the shower and were drying off, Lisa impulsively reached over and hugged Sue, kissing her on the mouth.

"Thank you so very much," Lisa said. "Even if nothing more comes of this, it's been worth it. I just feel so good," she said as she dropped the towel and stroked her pussy, looking in the mirror as she did so that she could see what she looked like.

Sue just laughed and said, "Wait until Mike gets a load of it, then you'll really have some fun, but I can't wait to help you shave again, either," Sue laughed as she finished drying off. They quickly dressed, both electing to wear halter tops and short shorts.

"Let's go find those guys," Sue said, "before they find some other babes to take our place."

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Lisa exclaimed. "I'm not being left out of any of the fun on this trip, no siree."

With that they went searching for the bar, which was on the other side of the pool, out on the end of the dock. There they found Mike and John with a clear-bottle Becks in their hands, talking with an incredible looking black couple. These weren't Negroes like in the states, this couple was ebony black. They both looked like they had been sculpted by the gods, tall, muscular, very sexy.

As they walked up, John noticed them and whistled.

"Here they are. We've been telling you about them. Actually we were supposed to bring them drinks a while ago. Sue, Lisa, meet Morgan and Desiree, they're from the Dominican Republic. They're here for a week of diving just like us. We're going to all try to get on the same boat together. Come say hi," John said.

"Well, you two sure look good enough to eat," John said. "What do you say, Mike?"

"Wow," Mike exclaimed, gawking at Sue then staring at Lisa. Something's different here, I just can't figure out what it is, Mike thought. Lisa is positively glowing. I mean, she looks incredibly hot in that outfit, her breasts almost spilling out. I mean, I can see her nipples pushing through the material. Mike glanced over at John who was ogling both Sue and Lisa also, though his eyes seemed to linger for a moment longer on Lisa. Man, she looks good tonight.

"Say hi to Morgan and Desiree, Lisa," Mike said.

"Hi," Lisa said. "Have you been diving here before?"

"Oh, no," Morgan replied, "just around the D.R. We've never been diving anywhere but home. This is our first diving vacation."

"Well, you'll love it," Lisa said. "Everyone says the diving here is great. Our first dive is tomorrow, so you'll see. Where did you get that beautiful outfit," Lisa asked Desiree, "It's so beautiful."

"Oh, this is pretty typical back home," Desiree responded. "Everyone wears this style because it's cool. You don't get so hot."

Desiree's outfit was a long, wrap-around type of dress, wrapped around the breasts so that they were gently squeezed up and out, showing a good deal of cleavage, which everyone seemed to be looking at now. It continued, leaving the midriff bare, wrapping around the hips to fall softly to the ground, a long slit up one side showing a long, lean, muscular leg and thigh.

"I'd love to wear something like that," Lisa mused. "It looks so comfortable."

"Well," John said, "it'd sure suit your body, Lisa."

Everyone laughed, because both Lisa and Mike blushed.

"Would you ladies care for a drink?" Morgan inquired.

"Oh, I'd love a Pina Colada, thank you," Lisa answered.

"Me, too," Sue said.

As Morgan ordered the drinks, Mike couldn't help staring at Lisa. Something sure seemed different. Seeing her and Sue standing there with Desiree was quite a sight, blonde, red and black. Very colorful. Three totally different, totally sexy women. Man, was this going to be a trip, he thought. Morgan brought the drinks, which Sue and Lisa gratefully took a long swallow from.

"God, I love the taste of coconut," Lisa exclaimed. "These always taste better on vacation than they do at home."

As they settle back into their seats to enjoy their drinks and chat, getting to know each other and finally relaxing, Lisa noticed Sue squeezing John's thigh, running her hand up his thigh, kissing him. John was just sitting there smiling, looking first at Desiree as she laughed at something Mike said, then sliding his eyes over to her, smiling broadly as he took in her full, erect breasts, straining against the material of her top, spilling out of the top as it strained to retain them. She knew her nipples were hard, and just thinking of John sitting there frankly staring at them made them even harder. They felt like they were going to break. Lisa saw Mike out of the corner of her eye giving Sue a real look over. As she leaned away from him to hug John, her shorts would pull into the crack of her ass, exposing most of her right cheek. Then she noticed Morgan and Desiree sitting back, just watching them. Boy, what they must be thinking.

"Well," Lisa said, "tomorrow's going to be here all too soon for me. The boat leaves at 9:00 o'clock in the morning. I think I'll try to get some sleep."

"Yeah, we'll come too," Sue said, giving John a tug as she tried to get him to his feet.

"We'll see you in the morning, Morgan, Desiree," Sue said. "Nice meeting you."

"Yes, in the morning," Morgan responded, standing with one hand resting on Desiree's shoulder, fingers caressing the top of her right breast.

So John and Sue, Mike and Lisa all walked back to their bungalow together, each guy with his arm draped over his wife's shoulder, massaging and kneading the breast his hand found. At the moment they got to the bungalow, they glanced at each other, saw hands full of breasts and everyone burst out laughing. As they went into the bungalow, Sue tugged John towards their room, saying, "See you in the morning. Try not to make too much noise tonight," as she laughed into their room.

Lisa turned to Mike and gave him a sly grin. Damn the noise, she thought, I'm going to get some tonight. From the look on Mike's face, she wasn't going to get an argument. He still had a smile on his face from the feel of Lisa's super hard nipples between his fingers. He couldn't wait to get his mouth wrapped around them.

As they walked into their room, Lisa pulling Mike by the belt of his shorts, Mike pushed the door shut, pushing Lisa up against the wall in the entry to the bedroom. Leaning against her, he took both of her breasts in his hands as he leaned forward to kiss her. As their mouths met, his hands kneading her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers, their tongues met in a soft, sensuous, swirling kiss. As Mike continued to suck Lisa's tongue into his mouth, he untied her top, pulling it aside to have an unimpeded access to her breasts, which were straining outward, nipples big and hard and cherry red. He bent forward and took her right nipple in his mouth, all the while rolling the left one between his fingers, causing gasps of delight to come from Lisa.

As Mike tried to suck Lisa's entire breast into his mouth, Lisa was holding his head in her hands, holding him against her. As Mike moved his head to take the other nipple into his mouth, Lisa let her right hand drop to Mike's crotch to rub the now growing lump in his pants. Mike stood up to kiss Lisa again, then nudged her over towards the bed, away from the wall. As they moved away from the wall, the small mirror on the wall that Lisa had been pressed up against fell from the wall to the floor, revealing a hole about an inch in diameter in the wall. As Mike bent to pick up the mirror, Lisa looked into the hole and gasped. She was looking directly into John and Sue's room, through some kind of a smoked mirror. As she looked into the room, Lisa saw Sue sitting on the edge of the bed, naked, one hand between her legs playing with her pussy while the other hand held John's huge cock while he fucked her in the mouth. Lisa just stood there with her mouth open and her eye glued to the hole in the wall, watching as John pistoned his huge, 8-inch cock in and out of Sue's mouth, plunging it all the way in, down her throat, then pulling it back out for Sue to swirl her tongue around the head of it, then plunge it all the way back down her throat. Lisa had never seen such a thick cock. It must have been two inches across, and Sue was just letting it glide down her throat. Lisa could see the bulge as it plunged to the depth of her throat, then saw Sue suck the huge purple head and swirl her tongue around it again before it plunged back down her throat.

Lisa stood back from the hole in the wall, her mouth open in surprise as Mike looked at her quizzically.

"You've got to see this," Lisa said, as she pushed Mike up to the hole. "You won't believe it."

As Mike put his eye to the hole, Lisa squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples in the rush of excitement over what she had just seen. John and Sue had no idea that they were giving such a show. As she looked up at Mike, Lisa could see the astonishment on his face as he watched John and Sue. While he was absorbed in their activity, Lisa reached out and unzipped Mike's shorts, pulling them down and releasing his rapidly hardening cock from his shorts.

Mike's cock was every bit as long as John's, though not so thick. Still, Lisa loved every bit of it. While Mike was engrossed in watching Sue and John, Lisa knelt down on her knees and took Mike's cock in her hands, gently squeezing it and massaging it to its full length. As it grew, she opened her mouth and let her tongue slide down the length of his cock, stopping to tease the head as she came back. Then she opened her mouth and let his cock slide into her mouth, resting on her tongue all the way to the back of her throat. Lisa couldn't do the deep-throating technique she had seen Sue just doing, but she truly enjoyed just sucking and licking and nibbling Mike's cock. As she continued sucking and bobbing up and down on Mike's cock, he grabbed her by the hair and held her face against him, trying to force his cock deeper into her throat. Lisa felt herself gag, so she pulled back, not able to take any more. Mike reached down and helped her to her feet, giving her a big, long kiss in the process. Urging her to look into the hole again, Mike stood behind her with his hard cock pressed into her back, cupping both her breasts in his hands as he began to massage them and play with her nipples.

As Lisa looked into the hole again, John had picked Sue up upside down and was eating her pussy, his face buried in her pussy, plunging his tongue wildly over her clit, plunging it as deep into her pussy hole as he could. At the same time, Sue was still sucking his cock as deep into her throat as she could, milking it with her mouth and throat muscles.

At the same time, Lisa felt Mike pulling her shorts down. God, here goes nothing, she thought. As she hadn't worn any underwear, the full globes of her ass appeared as her shorts slid to the ground. She felt Mike sliding his hands around her waist, moving towards her newly shaven pussy. As his fingers found her, she felt him freeze, then feel around again, then freeze and move away. He spun her around, bending over to see what it was he had just felt. As he saw her pussy, her inner lips peeking out from within her thickening outer lips, a look of total astonishment crossed his face. He reached out and stroked her gently, then cupped her pussy in his hand. As he looked at her, she had a big smile on her face.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Wow," Mike exclaimed, "I can't believe it. That looks so good, real tasty. Come on over here," he said, leading her to the bed.

As Mike pulled her onto the bed, Lisa couldn't help but think a silent shout of thanks to Sue, though she was pretty sure Sue was busy enough not to notice. Mike pushed her backwards on the bed, pushing apart her thighs to look at her. As he spread her legs, her pussy lips pouted open, showing her swollen clit and gaping hole, just beading with moisture. He bent over and ran his tongue along the length of her pussy, starting at her hole and ending on her clit, which he teased momentarily with the tip of his tongue. As he ran his tongue back down the length of her pussy, he stopped and sucked one of her pussy lips into his mouth, worrying it between his lips, sucking gently on it. Lisa felt herself get wet as rush after rush moved through her body from her pussy.

Mike let go her pussy lip, then moved down towards her now brimming hole. Taking a deep breath, Mike stuck his tongue into her pussy hole, gently lapping up the juices that were flowing. Then suddenly he plunged his tongue into the depths of her hole, running his tongue around and around as he attempted to suck her dry. Then he moved up to her clit, taking it in his teeth and gently rolling it around between his teeth, causing Lisa to squirm and writhe uncontrollably.

Lisa grabbed Mike by the head and pulled him up over her body, kissing him and sucking his tongue, tasting herself on him. At the same time, Mike positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing it up and down, moistening it in her juices. Then he gently pressed it against the opening to her pussy, slowly driving it into her until he bottomed out, pinning Lisa's arms over her head, sucking her tongue as he began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy, feeling her pussy lips grabbing and holding his cock as he pulled back, only to let go and welcome him as he plunged back in, her legs wrapped around his back.

Mike couldn't believe what Lisa's pussy felt like. They had been married for three years and fucking for five and nothing had ever felt like this. It was like moist velvet, so smooth. He felt like he was deeper into Lisa than he had ever been. Lisa meanwhile was bucking and writhing beneath him, grinding herself onto him, thrusting against him again and again. This is what it's all about, she thought. This is how it's meant to be. God, sex had never ever been like this. All her nerve endings were a'tingle. She kept having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, one after another, never seeming to stop.

Then Lisa rolled Mike over onto the bed, holding on to him the whole time, ending up straddling him. As she began to rock back and forth, Mike had this ear to ear grin on his face, his hands massaging her breasts as she rocked back and forth.

"Baby," he said, "this is the most incredible fuck of my life. I can't believe how good this feels. Don't stop now."

"Not yet, I won't," Lisa replied. "I've been waiting for this," as she continued rocking back and forth. She then put her hands behind her on the bed, bringing her feet up as she continued to ride his cock back and forth. Like this Mike could see his cock sliding back and forth into her pussy, her pussy lips grasping him like two hands, her engorged clit just rubbing his cock as it dragged back and forth. He reached forward with his thumb to rub her clit as she rode him. As Lisa felt her clit explode with sensation, she began to hump him faster and faster, juices running out of her pussy and running down his cock, dripping off his balls. As Mike massaged her clit, Lisa felt herself building to a massive orgasm. As she thrust faster and faster, she could feel Mike start to stiffen as he built to orgasm himself. As she felt him start to cum, she jumped off his cock and stuffed it into her mouth as he came, pumping a huge load of cum into her mouth. While pumping his cock into her mouth and sucking all the cum out of it, she also had one hand busy between her own legs, massaging her clit through her final orgasm. Then she collapsed onto the bed, totally spent, one hand still cupping Mike's now spent cock.

"God, baby," Mike said, "where did that come from? That was the best fuck of my life."

"It sure felt good, didn't it?" replied Lisa. "I was hoping you'd like it."

"When did you shave like that? Where did you even get the idea," Mike asked.

"Oh, I've read some things about shaving, and as you saw, Sue shaves and she helped me do it today when you guys went to get us drinks," Lisa explained.

"Sue helped you!" Mike exclaimed. "Wow, I sure would have liked to have seen that. That must have been something."

"It was the most unusual experience of my life," agreed Lisa, a smile on her face as she remembered. "Let's see what they're doing real quick."

They both jumped up and ran to the wall, Lisa getting there first and gluing her eye to the hole.

"What's happening?" Mike asked. "Tell me."

"Well," Lisa replied, "Sue's on her hands and knees and John's pumping her from behind. He sure is big and she seems so small. I wonder how she takes it all?"

"Let me see," Mike implored.

As Lisa stepped aside to let him have access to the view hole, Mike kissed her and gave her breast a squeeze. As he put his eye to the hole, he could see John and Sue on their bed, not four or five feet away, John plunging his cock into Sue's pussy as she leaned forward on her elbows, one hand under her playing with her clit as John pumped. Mike couldn't believe how pink Sue's pussy was, even inflamed as it was from being pounded by John's huge cock. Sue was feverishly rubbing her clit, letting her hands lightly rub John's balls as they slapped against her as he plunged his cock again and again deep into her pussy. At the same time, Lisa had knelt down in front of Mike and taken his still moist cock into her mouth, teasing it back into a state of erection.

As Mike watched, John clutched Sue's hips as he started to tense up to orgasm. All of a sudden, John plunged his cock into Sue's pussy and threw his head back in ecstasy as he began dumping his load of sperm into Sue's pussy, Sue all the while feverishly rubbing her clit as she came all over his cock. As John collapsed sideways onto the bed, his huge spent cock falling out of Sue's pussy, Sue reached down between her legs and scooped up a handful of their mixed juices that were running out of her pussy and licked them off her hand, then fell to the bed and began licking all of their combined juices off of John's cock, sucking it to a state of hardness as she cleaned it off.