Dive, Dive, Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the dock came into view and Lisa reached for her top, saying, "I'll explain later."

As they docked and began disembarking, Mike informed Lisa that he was going to go back out on the afternoon trip with John and Morgan, did she want to come along. Desiree came up and said, "Hey, let's have lunch together and lay in the sun. Tomorrow morning's soon enough for me for my next dive."

"That sounds like a good idea," Sue said. "I'm really in the mood to relax. You guys go ahead, I'm staying here."

"I guess I'll hang out too," Lisa said, wondering if she was going to have to explain everything to both of them.

As they all trooped into the dining room for lunch, John and Mike and Morgan were enthusiastically discussing where they wanted to dive in the afternoon, while Desiree and Sue talked together about just laying around. Lisa was quieter, concentrating on her lunch as she discovered that she was famished.

As soon as they finished lunch, Mike, John, and Morgan returned to the dock for their afternoon dive trip while Sue, Lisa, and Desiree went down to the beach to lay in the sun. They went to the far end of the beach, farthest from the resort, so they could sun without worry of offending anyone. As they lay in their beach chairs, enjoying the sound of the surf pounding on the reef that protected the beach and provided a little lagoon for swimming, letting their lunches settle, Sue turned to Desiree.

"What do you do back in the D.R.?"

"I'm a dancer and the director of a native dance troop. We dance for celebrations and public holidays. We also travel all over the Caribbean performing."

"That explains your body," Sue observed. "I've never seen anyone so fit."

"Yes, dancing is good for you," Desiree replied, "but I love to swim and dive also. Morgan can be good exercise, too," she laughed.

"I understand that exercise real well," Sue laughed. "I go to karate training two or three times a week, so I really love physical training. Still, you've got an incredible body. I wish I had legs like that."

"It's not as though I really work at building myself, it just seems that my life lends itself to being healthy. What about you, Lisa, do you do anything to stay in shape?" Desiree asked.

"Not if I can help it," she replied. "I don't mind exercise if it just happens, but deliberately exercising, no, I've never been interested. Besides, can you imagine the pounding these would take if I were to start bouncing around dancing or doing karate," cupping her breasts in her hands. "I watch what I eat, but I'm just lucky. I don't weight more than five pounds more than I did when I was in school."

"What about Morgan, what does he do?" queried Sue.

"He's an artist. He paints and makes terra cotta figures from Dominican cultural history. He's very popular and the people from the cruise ships always buy much of his work. I think he's very good. He likes a lot of color and vivid contrasts."

"I'd like to see some of his work some time," responded Sue. "I've always liked art."

As they lay there in the sun, the breeze drifted over them from the ocean, bringing with it the salty tang of the sea, a live, fresh scent of life. After dozing for about 30 minutes, Lisa started awake. Looking down, she saw her breasts beginning to acquire a pink glow to them. Experience told her that she'd had enough sun for her pale skin and she put her top on. Sue and Desiree stirred awake and Desiree asked, "What's the matter?"

"Oh, my fair skin just can't handle too much sun. I've had my quota for the day, so I'm going up to the bungalow."

"Let's get some rum drinks and all get out of this midday heat," Sue suggested. "What do you say, Desiree?"

"Sounds grand to me," she responded.

So they went by the bar on the way to the bungalow, each with a large pina colada in their hands. As they entered the air-conditioned bungalow, Lisa gave a sigh of relief. She really was sensitive to the sun. As much as she loved it, she needed to be careful. They flopped into chairs and turned on the stereo. As they relaxed in their chairs, sipping their drinks, Desiree asked, "Lisa, are you going to tell me your new secret? I've been dying to know."

"Oh, I'm sort of embarrassed. I don't know if I can tell you."

"Well, it can't be that bad. I mean, Sue knows and she seems to think it's good. You've said nothing but positive things about it. Come on now, tell me," Desiree insisted.

"It's a thing about personal hygiene," Lisa lamely responded.

"What?" Desiree insisted.

"I trimmed -- Sue helped me trim myself," waving a gesture towards her lap.

"Trim yourself? Trim what yourself?"

""My pussy, trim my pussy hair," Lisa blushed furiously.

"Every woman trims her pubic hair," Desiree replied. "There's nothing unusual or new about that."

"Well, it's a little more than trimmed."

"A little more than trimmed?"

"It's shaved."

Desiree just sat there in silence for a moment, a slight smile on her face.

"Well, that's certainly different. I mean, I've heard of women who do that, I've just never seen it or known of anyone who did. So you like it, huh?"

"It's pretty wonderful so far."

"Well, you've nothing to be embarrassed about with me. I'll have to think about that one. That's really a different idea. You say Mike likes it?" Desiree asked.

"He hasn't been able to keep his hands off of me. That's great," Lisa replied.

"And you also, Sue?" Desiree inquired.

"For almost a year, and John never keeps his hands off of me."

"Well, aren't you two the lucky ones," Desiree smiled. "I imagine that's a lot of fun."

Lisa and Sue looked at each other, then burst out laughing. As they finished slurping down their drinks, Desiree stood and announced that she was going to go take a nap so that she'd be fresh for the evening. They made plans to meet for drinks after dinner and she left.

"I hope we didn't run her off with our depraved personal hygiene customs," Sue laughed as Lisa blushed. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. You shave under your arms, don't you? Why do you think you do that? You do it to please and attract men. What's so different with shaving your pussy? Same with your legs."

"I never thought about it that way."

"Well, does it make it any easier?"

"A little, but it's a lot to get used to. But I sure like it so far."

"You know you're going to have to shave it at least every other day, maybe every day. It gets real stubbly, just like a man's beard. If you don't shave regularly, it will really burn their cocks, and they don't like that," Sue said knowingly. "As thick as your hair is and as much as you had, I'd imagine you'll shave more often."

"I don't know," Lisa said, running her hand into her suit and running a finger along her pussy lips. It's not as smooth as last night, but I don't know if it's so much as to be unpleasant."

"I usually run the back of my hand over my pussy. If I feel any scratches or abrasion, I shave. They really don't like it when it goes too long."

"What do you think? I can't tell. It's sort of scratchy, but what's scratchy?" Lisa said as she rubbed her pussy with the back of her hand in her suit.

"Look, take off your suit and try. It's a lot easier," Sue laughed as Lisa blushed. "I'm not a stranger anymore, remember?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that this is all so new to me," as she stepped out of her bottoms.

Sue stood back to admire her handiwork. She could see where a little more sculpting would help, but otherwise it looked rather cute, she thought. She sat on the edge of the chair in front of Lisa and said, "Okay, try now."

Lisa reached down with her right hand, running the back of it along the full length of her pussy, feeling the smoothness of it, but at the same time noticing a few little scratching feelings. She commented on this.

"Well, let's do a shave and clean it up. I see a little more sculpting I should have done and we'll get that out of the way, too. I'll get my stuff," as she ran into her room.

When she returned, Sue was naked, having undressed in preparation. Lisa looked at her, seeing her perfectly smooth pussy peeking out from between her legs, looking like a peach, she thought. Sue was rubbing her hand between her own legs, ascertaining that it was time for her to shave also.

"Come on, undress. We'll do this in the shower."

As Lisa pulled her top off, Sue could see that her nipples were hardening again. She smiled as she remembered what it had been like for her at first. She thought her nipples would never unharden again.

"Here, feel me. This is what it feels like when I need to shave," drawing Lisa hand towards her pussy.

Lisa rubbed her hand gently up and down Sue's pussy a couple of times, marveling again at how smooth and soft it was. She barely felt anything but smooth skin and said so.

"That's when I start needing to shave," she commented. "Let's see what you feel like," as she reached and lightly ran her hand along Lisa's pussy. Lisa shivered as Sue's hand touched her, which Sue noticed.

"Yes, you should shave when it feels like that. Any more and you'll get complaints. The easiest way is to do it in the shower while it's running, just like shaving your legs or arms. Here, I'll do it first and you can watch."

With that, Sue stepped into the shower, adjusting the water. She then took some gel shaving cream and rubbed it into a lather on her pussy. Then spreading her legs and squatting a bit, she held her pussy lips taught as she quickly and expertly shaved herself, paying strict attention not to nick herself. When she finished, she thoroughly rinsed herself, making sure to hold her pussy lips open and rubbing her finger all around to get all the shaving cream off.

"That's my favorite part, the rinsing," she commented as she stepped out of the shower.

"I can see that," Lisa replied, stepping into the shower.

She picked up the shaving cream and lathered herself just like she had seen Sue do, Sue sitting on the edge of the shower stall and watching. Then, trying to imitate what she had seen Sue do, she carefully tried to shave herself. It was more awkward than she realized, but slowly and patiently she worked the razor until she thought she had gotten it all. She then rinsed off, rinsing just as thoroughly as she had seen Sue, realizing why Sue enjoyed it so much.

"God, it really does feel wonderful when you're done, doesn't it?" Lisa asked.

"The only thing that compares is a tongue or a cock," Sue replied as Lisa stepped out of the shower and dried off. As they walked out of the shower in Sue and John's room, Lisa cast a glance at the mirror on the wall covering what she knew to be the place where the hole in the wall was. She wondered how Sue would feel knowing that she and Mike had spied on her and John fucking and sucking in their room.

"Hey, let's see how good a job you did. Lay down and let me do my sculpting finale," Sue suggested.

As Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back on her elbows, Sue got her trimmer out of the bathroom. She knelt between Lisa's legs and quickly made some final little snips here and there, then pronounced it finished. She took a towel and brushed the hairs away that she had just cut, then took the back of her hand and ran it up and down Lisa's pussy.

"That's real good," she commented, "nice and smooth," as she continued softly rubbing her hand up and down Lisa's pussy, softly stroking the lips with the back of her fingertips. Lisa remained leaning on her elbows, her head thrown back as Sue continued stroking her pussy. As she felt herself getting wet, she looked down at Sue's hand between her legs and noticed that her pussy lips were slightly parted, letting her inner lips pout through, showing just a glimpse of her clit. Sue looked at her and smiled, then leaned forward and licked her tongue the entire length of Lisa's pussy, starting at her hole and stopping to tickle her clit. Lisa let out a gasp of delight as she pulled her knees up further and apart, giving Sue better access and causing her pussy to pout further open, her hole gaping and glistening as her pussy swelled with anticipation.

Sue smiled and licked the length of Lisa's pussy again, this time running her tongue into her hole before she let it slowly slide up to her clit, which she ran he tongue around, never touching.

"I can't taste any shaving cream," she said. "You must have rinsed real well."

Lisa stroked Sue's head, then let her finger trace through her pussy, dipping slightly into her pussy hole, flicking her clit, then licking her finger, tasting herself.

"I don't taste any either," she said with a smile. "How about yours?"

Sue ran her finger quickly through her pussy, smiling at Lisa as she did so. She brought her finger up to her mouth, then hesitated, offering instead her finger to Lisa's mouth. Lisa opened her mouth and sucked Sue's finger in, tasting her.

"It's hard to tell," she said. "You'd better let me check more closely."

With that, Sue climbed up on the bed, laying back and bringing her knees up to her chest, exposing herself to Lisa's gaze. Lisa looked down and saw Sue totally opened up to her, her pussy lips pulled open, glistening hole and clit just begging attention. Just below Sue's pussy hole, Lisa saw her asshole puckered up, bright and pink, not an inch away. She bent forward and ran her tongue along the length of Sue's pussy, just as Sue had done to her. She did it again, this time dipping her tongue into Sue's hole and running it around Sue's clit. Sue squirmed with pleasure.

"I don't taste any shaving cream," Lisa said, "but I'll do some more checking to make sure."

With that she again slid her tongue up and down the length of Sue's pussy, avoiding her clit but stopping to dip into her hole. Lisa could feel Sue's juices begin to flow as she tasted them covering her tongue with a sweet, syrupy flavor. She continued licking her pussy, her tongue flicking her clit and causing her to squirm. She took one of Sue's smooth pussy lips into her mouth, kneading and worrying it between her lips and teeth, tugging it with her mouth as she pushed two fingers deep into Sue's pussy. As she took her fingers from Sue's pussy, she licked them off, tasting Sue's juices. Sue reached down and grabbed her head.

"Wait, wait, stop, stop, you'll make me cum," she said.

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it," Lisa asked. "It's the general idea."

"For someone who's new to the sport, you've got a perfect attitude," Sue said, "but let's do it together. Come on up here and let me play, too."

Lisa swung her ass around and straddled Sue's chest, her face between her thighs. Lisa's pussy was wide open before Sue's face, juices dripping as she quickly darted her tongue forward, driving it suddenly into Lisa's hole. Lisa gave a gasp and quickly buried her face back in Sue's pussy, licking and sucking it with abandon. Sue held Lisa's pussy lips open as wide as she could as she buried her whole face in it, gluing her mouth to her honey hole as she sucked her and ran her tongue in and out. Lisa's inner lips pouted open as Sue's nose buried itself in her hole, her mouth and tongue continuing its assault on her clit. As she felt Lisa shudder from her oral attack, she also felt Lisa renew her frenzied attack on her own pussy, butterflying her clit unmercifully, running her tongue and several fingers into her pussy as far as they would penetrate.

As she felt herself building towards orgasm, she concentrated on Lisa's clit. Her pussy was positively steaming it was so excited, her juices flowing down Sue's chin, soaking her face. As she started to cum, she squeezed Lisa and furiously attacked her clit, feeling her spasm as her orgasm let loose. She was nearly drowned in the profusion of love juices that came pouring out, lapping them up as fast as she could, rubbing her face all around Lisa's pussy. At the same time, Lisa was driving her nuts with her tongue jammed up into her pussy as she came, her fingers furiously rubbing her clit. She shuddered one last time, then collapsed back onto the bed, totally spent, Lisa's juices all over her face and neck and chest.

Lisa, meanwhile, was collapsed on top of Sue, her face still in her pussy, softly licking and sucking as she lay there. Sue couldn't take any more, so sticking two fingers in Lisa's pussy and trapping her clit with her thumb, she teased her into rolling off of her, forcing her to stop her oral torture. As she pulled her fingers out of Lisa's pussy she sat up, offering them to Lisa to lick off. Lisa eagerly licked them off, tasting herself, furiously rubbing her pussy at the same time.

"God, I can't believe how horny I am," she said. "It's like an itch that can't be scratched."

"We definitely should have done this a long time ago. Think of what we've been missing," Sue said.

"A week ago I would have been shocked at the thought of being with another woman, now I can't imagine how I've managed without. But I still crave Mike. I mean, his cock does things for me that you can't," Lisa said.

"Oh, I understand. Personally, I'd like to always have both, the best of both worlds," Sue said.

"But you said you'd done this before," Lisa said.

"Yes. The first time I told you about, the girl who helped me shave. Other than that, only once again until now," Sue explained.

"What was that about?" Lisa asked.

"We got drunk one night and had sex with another couple. I had him and her at different points."

"Another couple! You fucked someone else? With John there?" Lisa asked, amazement on her face and in her voice.

"It's okay. We had talked about trying it. It was sort of neat, no guilt feelings about cheating on John because he was right there with me, watching, encouraging, doing it with her, too," Sue explained.

"I've never been with anybody since I met Mike," Lisa said.

"Haven't you ever thought about it?" Sue asked.

"Well, sure, but I'd never do it," Lisa said.

"I don't mean go out and have an affair, it's something you do together. You said you read about these things in the magazine, so you know what I'm talking about," Sue said.

"I didn't really believe that people did those things, I told you. I thought they were just stories that someone made up," Lisa said.

"Well, now you know otherwise," Sue said.

"You didn't mind other people watching while you were having sex?" Lisa asked.

"It was a bit strange at first, but no, it was okay, sort of exciting to know that people were getting off on watching me, especially John. We had the most incredible sex afterwards when we were by ourselves. It really got him worked up."

"And you never did it again?"

"No, but I'm sure John would go for it. You think it's something you and Mike would like to try?"

"God, no. I mean, Mike would just love to jump on you, he's told me so."

"And you wouldn't like to do it with John?" Sue asked with a big smile. "He's really something."

"No. Well, I mean, John's nice looking and all that. I mean, he's actually gorgeous, it's just that I don't think. . ."

"Huh, you'd love it. Trust me, I know. He's really big and he goes on forever. And I think it would be fun to watch. I mean, it's not like we have any secrets from each other anymore, is it?" Sue asked as Lisa blushed.

"Well, actually there is something that I should tell you. We were sort of talking about it on the boat today."

"Yeah, what was that all about?" Sue asked.

"Come here, I'll show you," Lisa replied, getting up from the bed and walking over to the mirror.

As Sue followed her over to the mirror, Lisa stepped back and said, "Look into the mirror."

Sue complied, then looked at Lisa and said, "So, what's up?"

Lisa reached forward, removing the mirror from the wall, seeing the same hole that she had only seen from the other side of the wall. Sue looked quizzically at the hole, then leaned forward and looked into it. She gasped in amazement as she realized that she was looking into the other bedroom, then turned with her mouth open and looked at Lisa.

1...34567...17