Dive, Dive, Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been watching us through the hole?" she asked. "How did you find it?"

"Last night, when we got back to the room, I bumped into it and it fell. As we were putting it back, we noticed the hole. When we looked in the hole, we saw you and John."

"Last night? After the drinks?" Sue asked, a look of surprise on her face. "What did you see?"

"You know, you guys, on the bed," Lisa replied, blushing furiously.

"What exactly did you see?" Sue insisted.

"This is embarrassing," Lisa protested.

"Come on, tell me, what did you see," Sue asked again, a big smile beginning to cross her face.

"Everything," Lisa said, "everything."

"What? You can say it. Tell me."

"God, John fucking your face, John fucking you, you fucking John. You know what you were doing," Lisa said, now thoroughly embarrassed.

"Did Mike look, too?" Sue asked, a big grin now spread across her face.

"Yes," Lisa replied.

"What did he think?"

"You've always turned him on, now I think it's probably fatal."

"What did you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"What did you think? How did you feel about watching?"

"At first I was shocked, just finding the hole, then I was amazed at how big John is. I mean, Mike's big, it's just that John's is more thick, you know. I don't know how you can take it all."

"What do you mean, take it all?"

"You know, fit it all inside of you. I mean, I can't deep throat Mike's cock and it looked like John was pushing his all the way down into your stomach."

"You can do anything if you try and practice enough. I didn't know how to deep throat until a friend told me how and I practiced on bananas and John every chance I got. Now it's no big deal."

"Are you mad at me because I didn't tell you earlier?" Lisa asked.

"Hell, no. In fact, since I know you're watching, I'll try to spice it up a little, get Mike really hot and bothered. You are going to watch some more, aren't you?"

"I don't know how I could stop Mike and I wouldn't mind watching some more. It's definitely a turn on," Lisa said, rubbing her pussy as she did.

"Well, I'm going to watch you guys, too," Sue declared.

"What are you going to tell John?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"Oh, I'll discover it by accident," Sue reassured her. "But how will I know that you aren't watching? I know, I won't have my accident until after we cum for the first time, that way you get to watch first, then while you guys are doing it, I'll make my discovery and we'll watch you. What do you say?"

"I don't know if I can do this. I mean, nobody's ever seen me except the person I'm with. I don't know if I can do it with an audience."

"Just don't think about it. Once you get into it, you won't think of a thing but the pleasure you're having anyway."

As Lisa stood there looking doubtful, Sue tugged her over to the bed by the hand and pushed her back on the bed. Pushing her legs apart, she lowered her face to Lisa's pussy once again and said, "All this talk is turning me on. I've got to do something."

She sucked Lisa's whole pussy into her mouth, sucking gently, trying to swallow the whole thing. Lisa responded by arching her back and holding Sue's head, pushing it into her pussy. She was so horny she could scream. She didn't know if she could go through with it tonight, but this was so good she decided not to think of it for the moment and just enjoy. As Sue was sucking and licking Lisa's pussy, she was furiously rubbing her own pussy, running her fingers into herself in her excitement. As they both quickly built towards orgasm, Sue clamped her mouth onto Lisa's hole and jammed her tongue into her as she began to cum, her own orgasm flooding her hand as she continued to play with herself. As Lisa quit trembling, she rolled Sue over and sucked her clean, licking all of the juices from her pussy, chasing them down into her puckered asshole, quickly swirling her tongue around the puckered orifice, causing Sue to jump into the air.

As they rolled away from each other, again drained from their pleasures, Sue said, "They're going to be back any time now. I think I'll try to take a quick nap so I'll have energy for John when he gets here. Remember, after our first orgasm I'm going to discover the hole. Give us a good show."

Lisa blushed furiously, saying only, "I'll see. I don't know if I can."

"Remember, keep it a secret that you and I know about the hole. Let's convince John and Mike to not talk to each other about it for now. It'll be more fun."

"That's no problem," Lisa replied, "I don't know how I'd tell him anyway."

With that, Lisa and Sue gave each other a big hug, kissing each other and swirling their tongues around in each other's mouths for a second before breaking apart.

"Thanks, Lisa," Sue said, "that was just great. I love the taste of your beautiful body and the way you make me feel."

"I should be thanking you," Lisa replied, "I'd never have thought of any of this, just gone on with my humdrum sex life."

Lisa left the room as Sue lay down to nap. As she slowly walked back to her room, Lisa couldn't help letting her hand wander down to her pussy, rubbing a finger in it, massaging her clit, letting a couple of fingers slide up into her hole. I can't believe how horny I am, she thought. It's like I can't get enough. She lay down, playing with herself as she tried to relax, one hand on and in her pussy, the other massaging and kneading her breasts, her nipples still unrepentantly hard. As she drifted off to sleep, her last thoughts were of John's huge cock pistoning in and out of Sue's mouth and pussy. She fell asleep with a smile on her face and her hand holding her pussy.

As Mike and John walked back into the bungalow from their afternoon dives, they were happy and tired. They had seen such wonderful things, but now they were tired and wanted to sleep a bit. Since they didn't see the girls at the bar or on the beach, they assumed they were in the bungalow. Not seeing them in the sitting room, they looked into their bedrooms, and sure enough, there they were, sleeping. John gave Mike a grin and said he'd see him for dinner, then went into his room, shutting the door as he did so. Mike went into his room, shutting his door as his eyes were filled with the sight of Lisa asleep on the bed, her hand caught between her legs.

She really was beautiful, he thought as he undressed. His cock sprung to its full length upon being freed from his suit, the thought of Lisa arousing him as well as his memories of the show from next door. John's probably ramming it home right now, Mike thought, stroking his hardened cock. Man, I'd love to put it to her, just once, he thought. Tiptoeing over to the mirror, Mike took it down and looked into the hole. Sure enough, John had turned Sue over on her stomach and was kneeling on the floor as he ate her pussy. Mike could almost hear the slurping as he watched John's tongue lathing her, running into her hole and sucking on her clit. She was less than six feet away and the detail was impressive.

Suddenly, John stood up and rubbed the head of his cock in Sue's pussy, getting it nice and wet. When the entire head was glistening, he pushed it into the entrance to her hole, forcing the head in. Mike couldn't believe how Sue's pussy stretched to accommodate John's cock. It seemed so huge. Then John thrust his entire length into her, causing her to clutch the sheets as he began pounding her pussy with his cock, pistoning it in and out at a furious pace. He could see one of Sue's hands reach back under her to play with her clit and his balls as they slapped against her ass. Mike slowly stroked himself as he watched, mesmerized.

Then he heard Lisa stir. He turned and looked and saw her opening her eyes, then quickly pull her hand out from between her legs as she realized he was standing there. She took in his raging cock, saw the mirror down and figured John and Sue were at it again. She jumped up from the bed and kissed Mike, squeezing his cock and balls as she pressed her eye to the hole. She saw John's cock ramming in and out of Sue's pussy. It struck her as being an entirely different pussy with John's cock in it as when she had her face pressed into it. This was very exciting.

She continued stroking Mike's cock as she watched the show, every now and then reaching down to lightly squeeze his balls. Mike, meanwhile, was sucking on one of her now hard nipples while his hands were busy playing in her pussy, tickling her clit and stuffing his fingers into her. Then she saw John pull his cock out of Sue's pussy, all covered in her juices. He lightly slapped her on the ass and she turned around. John lay back on the bed and Sue began to lick his cock, swirling her tongue around the head as she licked all of her own juices off of it. She stopped for a moment to reach up and kiss him, letting him taste her juices from her own mouth as they swirled tongues. Then she returned to his cock, letting it slide into her mouth. She worked it up and down, stopping only to lick the length of his shaft, letting her tongue lightly suck his balls. Then she let John's cock slide all the way down her throat, slowly. Lisa could see her throat working as it bulged from John's cock, then it slowly slid out of her mouth where she would take the head between her lips and suck, running her tongue into the tiny slit at the end of his cock.

All this while, Mike was driving her nuts with his sucking her nipples. They were so aroused she thought it might make her cum right then and there. That plus his talented fingers dancing in her pussy had her very excited. She backed away from the hole reluctantly to let Mike see the action. As he looked into the hole, she knelt down and began licking and sucking lightly on his cock, which looked as though it might explode at any minute.

Then Mike exclaimed, "My God, he's getting ready to cum. I can't believe she can take all of that cock into her mouth. Awesome. There he goes, he's pumping his load into her mouth. She's swallowing as fast as she can and it's just running down her chin. God damn, this is hot."

Lisa stood up and quickly glanced into the hole. Sue was wiping the cum from her chin into her mouth as she frigged herself with her other hand, her fingers disappearing into her pussy. Lisa put the mirror back on the wall and tugged Mike over to the bed, acutely aware that Sue was going to be "discovering" the hole behind the mirror shortly. As she got to the bed, she sat down, putting herself eye to eye with Mike's cock, which was raging with desire. Opening her mouth, she took it in, letting it slide as far down her throat as she could before it made her gag. I've got to learn to do that, she thought. It looks like it's really fun for John, she was sure Mike would love it. Hadn't he exclaimed over Sue's ability to suck John completely down her throat.

Meanwhile, Sue and John looked at each other and grinned. Man, that's good, John thought. What a way to finish a day of diving. Sue got up and went into the bathroom for a second. When she came out, she stumbled, knocking into the wall by the mirror, "accidentally" knocking it off the wall. After picking up the mirror to return it to the wall, she noticed the hole there and said to John, "Isn't this a strange hole," as she leaned over and looked into it.

"Oh, my God," she exclaimed, "you've got to see this."

As John slowly got to his feet to come over to where Sue was looking through the hole, Sue was standing with her mouth open, watching Mike stand in front of the bed, pumping his cock in and out of Lisa's mouth. True, it wasn't quite as big as John's, but it sure seemed adequate to her. She imagined it sliding down her throat as John nudged her aside and looked into the hole.

"Wow," he exclaimed, "I can't believe it. This is great."

As he said this, Sue was standing there next to him, squeezing his cock with one hand while running the other hand into her pussy, massaging it. Looking into the hole, John saw Mike pull his rock-hard cock out of Lisa's mouth and reach down and massage her breasts. John had known they were big and beautiful, but seeing them with nothing covering them was quite a sight. They were really nicely shaped, big with huge nipples which were at this moment standing upright, begging for attention, which they were getting from Mike as he twisted them in his fingers. He pushed her onto her back and pushed her knees up and out, exposing the thickest pussy John had ever seen. Her pussy lips were so thick and juicy looking, and he could see that she shaved also, but unlike Sue she had some hair above her pussy, just enough so that she didn't look naked.

As Mike gazed at Lisa's pussy, John could see her clit between the now openly pouting lips. It looked like the end of a finger, it was so thick and full. Her inner pussy lips gaped open, revealing her hole, all moist with excitement. Then he saw Mike lower his head to her pussy and run his tongue up and down the length of it, licking her lips and darting his tongue into her hole. Lisa just lay back and played with her breasts, worrying the nipples between her fingers as Mike licked and sucked at her pussy.

Sue nudged him in the ribs, saying, "Let me look some more. It's my turn."

As he moved away, John was widely grinning. Boy, is she a hot number, just like I thought, a typical redhead. He couldn't get over the color of her pussy as he had just seen it. Whereas Sue's was compact and pink, Lisa's had been full and luscious and deep red, almost as bright as the hair which framed it from above.

Sue put her eye to the hole just as Mike was running his tongue deep into Lisa's pussy, causing her to twitch and grab Mike by the head as his tongue danced wildly across her clit. While she watched this excellent display, she felt John slip between her legs and fasten his mouth on her pussy, eating her while she watched Lisa being eaten. She felt her juices churning with excitement.

As she watched, Mike got up from his feast and began moistening his cock in her gaping hole, which was now filling with moisture as she became more and more excited. As he pressed his cock into her pussy, Sue saw Lisa's inner lips seemingly reach out and grasp his cock and pull it into her as she wrapped her legs around his back. As Mike began to slowly ease himself in and out, he leaned forward and took one of Lisa's nipples into his mouth and began sucking on it. Lisa was now pumping wildly against his cock as it rammed itself in and out of her pussy. She reached down and rubbed her clit as Mike continued to thrust into her, driving her to ecstasy.

All this while, John was eating her into a frenzy. She could feel her juices running down her legs as she climbed towards her own orgasm. At the same time, she could see Mike thrusting faster and faster as he approached his own orgasm and Lisa frantically rubbing her clit. Suddenly Lisa started thrashing about on the bed as her orgasm wracked her and Mike emptied his balls into her starving pussy. She couldn't believe the intensity of their orgasms. As she watched, she felt her own give way and she came in a wave. If John hadn't been holding her, she wouldn't have been able to stay standing. He licked her clean and stood up, pushing her aside so he could look once again into the hole.

What greeted his eyes was Mike collapsed on the bed beside Lisa, who was laying on her back with her legs spread wide open, her swollen pussy gaping open as their combined juices oozed out of her gash. He couldn't get over the shape of her pussy. He'd love to have Sue and Lisa lay side by side so he could compare, do a taste test as it were. Then Lisa rolled over and took Mike's spent cock into her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue, softly sucking it clean. When she finished, she lay back and closed her eyes, her pussy still gaping open for John's view. He felt himself getting hard again, and turning aside from the hole, pushed Sue over to the bed and entered her from behind. John loved fucking Sue from behind. The view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy was almost too much to bear. It always excited him. But right now he was out of his mind horny. He pumped and pumped and pumped, driving his cock deep into Sue's pussy again and again, almost in a rage. Then he felt his orgasm coming and began to pump his load into Sue's willing pussy. He pumped and pumped, then collapsed on the bed beside Sue, totally spent.

Back in Lisa and Mike's room, Lisa lay there on the bed feeling much better. She had really needed that fucking. As her hand drifted down to her pussy, she could feel their combined juices oozing out of her hole. She scooped up some and brought it to her mouth, licking her fingers and tasting both Mike and herself. Then she remembered the hole in the wall. She had completely forgotten about it, just like Sue said she would. She had sucked Mike with abandon, let him eat her, exposing her pussy to the view from the wall, and then been fucked like crazy, all with two people watching from the other side of the wall. She was torn with her feelings about it. On the one hand, she had watched them; on the other hand, they had not known they were being watched. She had known they were going to be watching and had done it anyway. Well, I hope they enjoyed the show, she resolved, I sure did. Then she lay back and fell asleep.

When Lisa awakened about an hour later, it was time for dinner. She rolled over to Mike and squeezed his cock as she kissed him awake. As he awoke, he kissed her back, taking her into his arms, one hand dropping to squeeze and caress her ass, letting his hand slide down and around to feel her smooth-shaven pussy. Man, that is the neatest feeling, he decided. Grabbing his cock, he placed it at the entrance to her still slippery pussy and eased inside. This felt so good. He slowly stroked her for a few minutes, feeling the pressure in his bladder to pee. As his orgasm started, he pulled his cock out of Lisa's begging pussy and straddled her chest, laying his cock against her mouth. Lisa eagerly opened her mouth and let him slide his cock into it, tasting herself on him. As she lay there, he continued sliding his cock back and forth on her tongue, spewing his cum into her mouth, which she swallowed every drop. As he finished cumming, Lisa gently licked his cock clean, sucking the last of his cum from the slit at the end of it. Then she smiled up at him.

"So, sir, how's your day been?"

"I don't know if I can take it if it gets any better than this," Mike replied as he rubbed her breasts. "I think I've died and gone to heaven. Your pussy's like a huge magnet, drawing me to it like a bee to honey. You're awesome. You always have been, I've just been unappreciative as of late. Well, I've got five more days to appreciate, then we'll see what life brings."

"You can appreciate me any time, any way you'd like. I don't think you can over-appreciate me, but you're welcome to try."

"Let's get up and go to dinner, I'm starved," Mike said. "Let's see if they're up yet."

He went over to the mirror and lifted it, looking into the hole.

"Well, they're not fucking, so they must be getting ready," Mike observed.

They quickly dressed and went out to the common room where John and Sue were sitting on a couch, snuggled up against each other.

"Hey, you sleepy heads," Sue called, "we thought you guys would never surface. Let's get some food."

"Sure," Mike agreed, "I'm starved."

"I don't doubt it, so am I," retorted John with a big grin. "Let's go."

They walked down to the dining room, meeting Morgan and Desiree as they got there.

"Hey, you two," Desiree said to John and Mike, "don't you go wearing my Morgan out with all this diving. You'd better leave something for me."

Mike and John laughed as Lisa took in the dress Desiree had on. It was a short, white, see-thru with absolutely nothing under it. It stood in sharp contrast to her jet-black skin. Lisa noticed that Mike and John and Sue had also noticed and smiled at Morgan.

1...45678...17