Written Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky felt a sense of loneliness envelope her. Douglas was still off-shore and now Rochelle was driving away for a shift. She felt the weight of depression settle down on her shoulders. She knew she had some studying to do; so far she was still maintaining a perfect GPA. Thinking of school, Becky glanced across the street toward Monty's home. She wondered if Todd was keeping up with his studies.

"Fuck him; who cares if he's keeping up with his studies," Becky snarled, slamming the door shut.

"You care," a voice in her head said.

Rochelle's pillow had AA light scent of Rochelle. Becky smelled her lover's pillow and even kissed the pillow softly as she drifted off to sleep.

"Have to pull a double; Frankie's out," Rochelle said when Becky answered her phone. "Wife went into labor and she's not due for another two months."

"Oh no! I'll pray for her," Becky promised.

"So, don't hold supper for me; I'll just grab a bite somewhere," Rochelle went on.

"Be careful," Becky said.

"You too, Sweetheart," Rochelle said, then ended their call.

Rochelle colored slightly when she realized she'd called Becky 'Sweetheart' in front of her Captain and two other officers. She managed to turn and stride out of the precinct, head held high, shoulders squared.

Dallas Sanantonio kept Becky entertained. The beautiful brunette was happily servicing a red headed beauty with her tongue and fingers while a very well-endowed man plunged his cock in and out of Dallas's greasy anus. The man's sperm dribbled from Dallas's raw looking pussy. And as always, Dallas had her cowboy hat on her head, even as she flicked her tongue over the red head's puffy pussy lips. Dallas had her boots on her feet as she knelt between the red head's spread thighs.

Becky bounced on her glass vibrator while watching the obscene action. The glass toy had been ice cold when Becky had brought the greased tip to her tightly clenched anus. Now, the instrument was body temperature warm as Becky bounced briskly.

"The three actors grunted and groaned in pleasure. Becky likewise grunted in orgasm. The man pulled his spurting cock from Dallas's stretched anus and liberally coated pussy, anus and buttocks with sperm. Becky turned the video off when the red head began to clean Dallas's buttock with her tongue.

"Meat loaf," Becky decided, pulling a pound of ground chuck and a pound of ground pork from the freezer. **.**.**

She cleaned the glass vibrator and put it into the freezer. The microwave made quick work of defrosting the meat and Becky worked slowly, methodically to assemble the meal.

While the meat loaf baked, Becky did her homework. The alarm on her cell phone rang out and she hurried to the kitchen to check her meat loaf.

"Brown sugar, ketchup, garlic powder..." Becky read out the ingredients and poured the mixture over the meat loaf.

When Rochelle wearily crawled into bed, Becky roused. Rochelle sighed in pleasure when Becky hugged her tightly. They kissed, just a lip-to-lip kiss, then both women drifted off to sleep.

The smell of coffee and bacon roused Rochelle from a deep, dreamless sleep. Nude, she padded to the kitchen. Becky turned and smiled warmly at Rochelle, then closed the lid on the waffle maker.

After breakfast, both women returned to the bedroom and slowly made love. After a brief nap, Becky woke up, crawled out of bed, and began her schoolwork.

"I'm going to take a nice bubble bath," Rochelle loudly announced. "I sure hope some beautiful brunettes comes in there and molest me while I'm in the tub."

"Don't think it's molesting if you invite them like that," Becky giggled. "Let me save this."

Rochelle already had the candles lighted and a cucumber-melon bath bomb dissolving in the steaming water when Becky entered, waterproof vibrator in hand. The two women kissed, then stepped into the water.

"I love you, love you so much," Rochelle whispered, kissing Becky again.

"Love you too," Becky agreed.

Meat loaf sandwiches disappeared milliseconds after Becky put them onto the table. Then, Rochelle pulled an unresisting Becky back into the bedroom for some more loving.

After they fell away from each other, panting, sweaty, Rochelle gasped and quickly checked her phone for the time. She sank back down, relieved.

"What? Give me a heart attack, huh?" Becky demanded.

"My weekend with the girls; was afraid I'd missed going to pick them up," Rochelle admitted.

"Kathleen like lasagna?" Becky asked, crawling out of the bed.

"Yeah. Likes ravioli more, though," Rochelle said.

"Think she'd like to learn how to make ravioli?" Becky asked, pulling on a pair of panties. "Layla told me how to make noodles."

"Bet they'd both get a kick out of that," Rochelle agreed. "I mean, they're still talking about those pizzas."

Kathleen was amazed that ravioli did not have to come out of a can. Gloria was dutifully impressed as well; she'd never ever heard of anyone making their own noodles before.

"You sure you never done this before?" Becky asked Gloria as the girl rolled out the pasta circles. "You're a pro at this, I swear."

Kathleen spooned the ground veal and ground pork mixture on top of a pasta circle, then meticulously matched up a second pasta circle on top of the first pasta circle and meat.

"A little egg wash, crimp the edges, and next one, please," Becky completed the assembly.

Jared Broussard did not complain when Rochelle texted him that both Gloria and Kathleen were insisting that they get their bicycles. His wife, Ann accompanied him; the step-mother wanted to see where Rochelle was now residing.

"Oh, yeah, this is a nice, quiet street for bike riding," Jared and Ann agreed as they pulled the two bikes from the bed of Jared's pickup truck.

"I see what you mean," Becky whispered to Rochelle as they watched Jared and Ann leaving. "I hate her too."

"Isn't she just so damned perfect?" Rochelle whined.

In the pickup truck, Ann turned to peer at Becky. She then turned and sat back down.

"You hear Kathleen? I mean, they made pizzas last week? And then they made raviolis tonight? I hate that Miss Becky, I swear," Ann declared.

"You do not," Jared laughed. "I don't believe you could ever hate anyone."

"You're right. I don't really hate her," Ann giggled.

Then she gasped. She looked at Jared, then looked at Becky and Rochelle as the two women helped Kathleen and Gloria put on their bike helmets. She looked at Jared again.

"That Becky and Rochelle, you think they, Jared, are they, you know," Ann asked, then whispered, "Gay?"

"Doubt it," Jared laughed at Ann's reaction. "Remember? Told you, Douglas? Rochelle's boyfriend helped us unload Rochelle's apartment? Saw him on that last rig I did. Remember?"

"Okay. I mean, I don't have anything against, you know," Ann said, then whispered, "Gays. But don't really think Kathleen and Gloria need to be around that kind of stuff."

(Gloria and Kathleen were not around that kind of stuff. When it was Rochelle's weekend with the girls, Rochelle and Gloria and Kathleen slept in the large bed in the guest bedroom. Of course, from time to time, Gloria insisted on sleeping on the day bed in Miss Becky's office. Becky and Rochelle kept the displays of affection to a bare minimum; a soft touch of hands, a light caress of the shoulder. But never kisses, hugs, fondles.)

Returning home on Thursday, Douglas got the lawnmower from the tool shed in the back yard and cut the grass. He complained loudly about the damned pecans that he'd run over as he'd mowed the back yard.

Even though it was not Rochelle's weekend to have Kathleen and Gloria, Jared and Ann agreed that Rochelle could have the two girls visit her at Miss Becky's house for a few hours on Saturday.

"Honestly?" Jared whispered to Douglas. "Ann's been wanting to get pregnant. Kind of hard to be quiet, though, you know with them in the house?"

"You do remember how you got them two, right?" Douglas joked, not knowing that Jared wasn't the biological father of either of his two daughters.

"Yeah, I think I do," Jared agreed, seeing no mocking in Douglas's face. "But, guess I better get going before I forget, huh?"

"Okay, we're going pick pecans," Becky excitedly told the girls. "And after? After we shell them? We're going make a pecan pie; what you think about that?"

"That's bumpy dump," Douglas teased.

"Tell Mr. Douglas, he's bumpy dump and slippery snot," Becky told the girls as they searched the grass for fallen pecans. "And if he keeps it up? He won't get any of our pecan pie."

"Yeah!" both Gloria and Kathleen agreed. "You hear that, Mr. Douglas? Keep it up and you won't get no pie."

After their dinner, after they'd each eaten a piece of their pecan pie, Becky pulled a second pecan pie from the cooling rack and wrapped it in foil. Gloria and Kathleen were thrilled that they'd have a pie to give to their daddy and Miss Ann.

"There is no way y'all got that many pecans; I whacked most of them with the lawnmower," Douglas smiled as they watched Rochelle's taillights fading away.

"Bought a bag of them from Sam's," Becky admitted and looked up at him. "You uh, Douglas? You want kids?"

The thought of the small woman, belly big with his baby, large breasts filling with milk had Douglas's cock rock hard. Even though she was on the pill and had very little chance of becoming pregnant that night, Douglas scooped Becky into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. They were on round two when Rochelle came into the bedroom.

"Oh!" Rochelle gasped out when Becky informed her that they were practicing making a baby.

The thought of Becky pregnant, belly becoming big, large breasts filling with milk had Rochelle's pussy dripping wet. She hurriedly stripped out of her clothes and joined the two lovers on the bed. She sucked hot kisses from Becky's gasping mouth while Douglas continued to hammer Becky's pussy.

On November 3rd, Rochelle, Becky and Douglas cast their vote for the president of the United States of America. On November 4th, when the pundits claimed Joe Biden was the clear winner of the 2020 Presidential race, Douglas shrugged his shoulders and remarked that Trump had clearly pissed off enough people, paving the way for a Joe Biden victory.

"His own damned fault. Who's the dumb ass said this virus would be over by the spring? Oh well. Whoever's the president, doesn't do shit about getting that pothole on Charles and Wick fixed, now does it?" Rochelle agreed.

On November 15th, Becky was startled when her cell phone rang; it was five forty eight in the morning. She answered, keeping her voice low. After all, Douglas and Rochelle were still sleeping.

"Hello?" Becky said, slipping easily into the Lotus position.

"Hey, I uh, man! Can't believe you still got the same number," Todd Moore's tired voice said.

"Mm hmm," Becky agreed, voice low. "Got no reason to change it."

"I uh, anyway, uh, Monty? She uh, she had her baby," Todd said. "Chloe Abigail Moore. Six pounds nine ounces, seventeen inches long; got all her fingers and toes."

"Oh, how wonderful," Becky said, not missing the fact that Todd had said 'her baby' and not 'our baby' in his announcement.

"Anyway, mommy and baby are resting right now," Todd said. "So, I'm making the phone calls, you know?"

"Uh huh," Becky agreed.

"I miss you," Todd blurted out. "I love..."

Becky ended the call, cutting off Todd's declaration of love. She shook her head; Todd's wife had just given birth to their baby, and the immature man was on the phone declaring his love for another woman. She did not see much hope for their marriage.

In another week, Becky would be going to Sweet Oak, Texas, for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Douglas was scheduled to be off-shore during the week of Thanksgiving. Rochelle did not know yet if she would have to work Thanksgiving Day, but knew either way, she'd be working the Wednesday before and/or the Friday afterward. So Becky would be making the trek alone. During her visit home, Becky planned to talk with her mother about getting off the pill; Becky could feel the desire to be a Mommy building more and more urgent with each passing day.

Layla Greene, Martin's girlfriend had hinted that she had an important question to ask Becky. Becky was pretty sure Layla would be asking her to be Layla's maid of honor; Becky would enthusiastically accept if that was in fact what the big question would be. Hopefully, Martin and Layla's wedding would fall on a day when Becky could bring Douglas and Rochelle to Sweet Oak, Texas.

Becky got to her feet and toweled her sweating body. Nude, she padded into the kitchen to start on their breakfast. Layla had sent her a recipe for pecan Danishes and Becky still had more than half of a bag of the shelled nuts left.

THE END

And, THE END of the 'Write it Down' series.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that 'favorite' my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, whether they be good or bad.

Rochelle Esposito, Gloria and Kathleen Broussard, Jared and Ann Broussard are all characters from the 'Yapping Dogs' series in Loving Wives.

Captain Ritchie Himmler, Rochelle's supervisor is a character first introduced in the 'Men In Blue' series in the Lesbian Sex category.

Vanessa Blanchard, Douglas's psychotic girlfriend is a character introduced in 'Don't Poke The Sleeping Bear' in the Loving Wives category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.