Written Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, right before Rochelle's eyes, the short woman just seemed to crumple. Becky had been standing, nicely rounded left hip thrust forward, left boot pointing pink toe to the ground. And suddenly, the woman just sagged.

"God, I'm so stupid," Becky whispered. "I'm trying to, I mean, you're gorgeous and I'm, I'm just doing it all wrong. Never mind. Stupid. Stupid, stupid Becky."

Becky turned to leave the entrance of the kitchen. Rochelle looked at the sweetly rounded buttocks as they peeked out of the far too short shorts.

"I uh, I didn't think you were doing it wrong," Rochelle called out. "I uh, I mean, I, I'm not gay, but I, I could tell you were flirting with me when you asked me to come in, look around."

"Oh. I uh, oh! I, I'm not gay either," Becky said. "I got a boyfriend. I'm not gay; I'm bi. I'm bisexual, you know?"

"Boyfriend here?" Rochelle asked as Becky slipped into the chair across the table from hers.

"No. Off-shore," Becky admitted, staring at her table top. "Been almost two weeks; I've just about worn out my vibrators, I swear."

"Me too!" Rochelle giggled. "Been, oh God, I don't even want tell you how long it's been. Maybe we could be vibrator buddies."

"I, I'd like that," Becky giggled, looking up, heavy blush still on her pretty face.

Rochelle dug her cell phone out of her slacks. She got Becky's phone number and gave Becky her own phone number.

"My dad died last year; prostate cancer," Rochelle said, putting her empty coffee mug into the kitchen sink.

"Mine too. Well, liver failure; he was an alcoholic," Becky said.

"My ex-husband, God, I was such a God-damned idiot ever screw around on him, I swear. I had it all to do all over again, I'd told Chad and Tommy go fuck themselves, but..." Rochelle continued her tale.

Rochelle paused, staring out the kitchen window at Tallow Road. She turned around and gave Becky a soft, sad smile.

"Anyway, my daddy dies, where's Chad? Where's Tommy? Jared's only one shows up; him and that damned wife of his. Jesus, I want hate her so bad but Ann's just so damned sweet I can't. Ann comes right up to me, hugs me and tells me she is so sorry for my loss and I ever need anything please call her. Ever want strangle someone and kiss them at the same time?" Rochelle admitted. "And right after that, Mom has a stroke. Fried her brain; half the time she doesn't even know who the hell I am. Can't bathe herself, can't wipe herself, Jesus, can't even feed herself. Had to put her in Pine Groves. Wipes out my dad's life insurance and the shitty health insurance he'd had don't pay shit for her care. Lost the house, had to sell it to pay the bills. Chad and Tommy? Any sign of trouble? 'Oh well uh, hey sorry girl, got this stuff over here need to do, but I holler at you later, okay? You call you ever need some dick, okay?' So I'm living in this crummy ass one room studio, wearing out C cell batteries faster than they can make them."

"So that's why there's been a shortage," Becky attempted humor.

Rochelle allowed herself a good belly laugh. She walked to where Becky sat.

"Uh huh. My shift's until two in the a.m. I'll call you some time tomorrow, okay?" Rochelle said and bent at the waist.

Rochelle gave Becky a soft kiss on her lips. Then she checked her belt. Gun, baton, pepper spray, Taser, tablet; she was good to go.

"Thank you, Officer," Becky called out.

"Welcome, ma'am," Rochelle said. "And, thank you for the coffee. Oh. And the ear."

She put her hand on the doorknob. She looked at the attractive brunette and smiled.

"Minute I become a cop? Half my friends don't even want to know me anymore," Rochelle admitted. "So, I don't really get talk a whole lot about my dad dying, my mom being in Pine Groves."

"I'm here you ever want talk," Becky said, walking up to Rochelle.

Becky stretched up slightly and the two women shared another soft kiss. Becky softly squeezed Rochelle's hand.

"I'm here you ever want to talk," she repeated.

"Thank you, Becky," Rochelle said quietly, her bottom lip beginning to quiver.

Rochelle stepped outside and pulled the door shut. Becky quietly engaged the deadbolt. Becky quickly pulled up her Falgout Film Studios menu and did a quick search for 'police women' and found three films available. But when she clicked on play, she saw she'd already used her five free movies for the current thirty day period.

"Damn it," Becky giggled and signed up for Gold membership.

Pulling up the first film, Becky watched a beautiful young woman with pneumatic breasts in an obviously fake police uniform doing a routine traffic stop. Within minutes of pulling the Porsche over, the well-endowed police woman had a beautiful blonde nude save for handcuffs and stiletto heels. The handcuffed blonde was 'forced' to lick the police officer's neatly trimmed pussy. Then the police woman sodomized the blonde suspect with her night stick while fisting the suspect's pussy.

Becky idly masturbated as she watched the extreme lesbian action. Then, she went to her kitchen, pulled her glass vibrator from her freezer. In the living room again, Becky pulled up her favorite Dallas Sanantonio film. This one showed the gorgeous brunette with four men. Dallas straddled one man, taking his large cock into her pussy, while a second man sodomized her. The third and fourth man took turns fucking Dallas's mouth. Whichever cock was not in her mouth, Dallas stroked with her small fist.

"Ooh!" Becky shivered as the ice cold glass vibrator came into contact with her wet pussy.

"Yyeess!" Becky hissed as she worked the buzzing toy into her pussy.

It was just after lunch the following day when Becky received a call from Rochelle. Becky saved her work on her computer and picked up her phone.

"Hey, listen, I uh, I just wanted tell you, I really appreciate yesterday," Rochelle said.

"Oh, I uh, me too," Becky agreed.

"I mean, just you sitting, let me talk, God," Rochelle said.

"So, what you doing right now?" Becky asked, trying to remember if she'd put her glass vibrator back into the freezer after she'd used it yesterday.

"On my way see my mom," Rochelle said. "Got you on blue tooth right now, so if I fade out, that's why."

"What time you go in?" Becky asked.

"Got another four to two shift; just took Gloria and Kathleen back to school," Rochelle said. "Not supposed take them out of school for lunch like that, but since I'm a cop, they don't really say much."

"Gloria and Kathleen?" Becky asked.

"My two girls. Gloria's let see, Gloria's seven and Kathleen's five and they're already talking about skipping Kathleen to the first grade," Rochelle said, her pride evident. "Had them in Claiborne, but this damned virus has W. C. C. Claiborne shut down so we hurried up and got them in St. Richard's. And they love it; making all kinds of friends and everything."

"Aw! And I bet they're real pretty too," Becky complimented.

"Yeah, but the smarts? Don't know where they got that from," Rochelle laughed. "God knows, neither one their daddies got an ounce of brains. And me? Lucky to graduate high school; pretty much got by on my looks."

Becky and Rochelle chatted for a few minutes more. Rochelle announced she was pulling into the parking lot of the Pine Grove Assisted Living Facility.

"I uh, I'm off tomorrow," Rochelle said. "I pick Gloria and Kathleen up from school, then after dinner, I bring them home to Jared and Ann's house; mm, 'bout six thirty; they have homework to do."

"Makes sense," Becky agreed.

"So I uh, I, it okay, can I come over after I drop them off?" Rochelle stammered.

"I, yes, I, I'd really like see you again," Becky said, voice a soft squeak.

"I, I'd really like see you again too," Rochelle admitted.

Becky wondered if Rochelle's face was as red as her own. She wasn't looking at her face, but Becky could feel the hot blush warming her throat and ears and cheeks. Rochelle whispered a soft 'good-bye' and Becky's phone gave off the three beeps, letting her know Rochelle had terminated the call.

Becky resumed her school work. It took a few minutes for Becky to quit thinking about the beautiful police officer and get her head into her schoolwork. Finally, Becky finished up her assignments, then completed a grocery order. The App told her the order would be ready at five that evening. Just as she put her phone down, the phone buzzed.

"Hello?" Becky asked, not looking to see who it was.

"I, you, I need a cup of coffee," Rochelle barked.

"Come on over; I'll start the machine," Becky said.

"And...I'm here," Rochelle said, pulling into the driveway.

Becky hit 'end' and shoved the cell phone into her pocket. She again felt her pussy get wet as she saw the beautiful blonde in her neatly pressed uniform as Rochelle got out of the police cruiser. Becky also felt that odd feeling in the pit of her stomach as she watched Rochelle's beautiful body's fluid movements. She ran to the kitchen to press 'start' on the machine, then ran to get the door.

"My mother sees the uniform and first thing out of her mouth is, 'what has my idiot daughter done this time?'" Rochelle snapped when Becky opened the door. "I mean, yeah, I got the damned mask on, but still."

"Oh, Rochelle," Becky said, reaching her arms out.

Rochelle let the smaller woman hug her tightly. She allowed herself to be led to the plush couch.

"Were you, you was in trouble a lot when you was a kid?" Becky softly asked, gently rubbing Rochelle's back.

"No! That's the thing really hurts," Rochelle said. "I mean, yeah, I done some stupid shit, but the cops never was at our house."

"A mother's fear, I guess," Becky murmured.

"Yeah, I guess," Rochelle agreed. "But she called me 'idiot' too."

They sat in silence for a few minutes. Becky continued her gentle massage of Rochelle's back and shoulders. Rochelle turned to look at Becky.

"I. I. Thank you," Rochelle softly said.

Becky leaned her head up and softly kissed Rochelle's lips. Rochelle returned the gentle kiss.

"Thank you," Rochelle repeated.

"Welcome," Becky said. "Oh! Coffee machine should be ready by now."

They sat at the kitchen table. Becky remembered that Rochelle liked her coffee with plenty of creamer; Becky hoped she'd remembered to put powdered creamer on her grocery list. After their cups of coffee, Rochelle wearily got to her feet. At the door, the two women again kissed softly. Then Rochelle opened her mouth and sucked Becky's coffee tinged tongue into her mouth.

"See you later," Rochelle said.

"Yes ma'am, Officer Esposito," Becky smiled.

At the grocery store, Becky was told that Burns & Burns was out of the Duracell batteries in double A cell size; was the Burns & Burns brand an acceptable substitute? Becky assured the young man that this was fine. Becky knew her face had to be as red as a tomato, but the young man did not say anything as he loaded her groceries into the back of her truck.

A text the following morning from Rochelle made Becky smile. The two women sent text messages back and forth sporadically throughout the day. Rochelle's day consisted of cleaning her one bedroom apartment; she'd upgraded from her one room apartment after her first paycheck from Baylor Lake Police Department. Rochelle admitted, she was a horrible cook; she just did not have the patience. And Kathleen was such a picky eater, it was hard to think of anything to make that the finicky child would eat.

So, couple of Happy Meals; I usually grab something eat after I drop them off," Rochelle texted.

Having stuffed bell peppers here; want me keep couple for you," Becky suggested.

"Yes!" followed by a Happy Face emoji.

Becky made four stuffed bell peppers, using ground veal and ground pork. She prepared some canned yams to go with the stovetop peppers; Layla had taught Becky how to take the 'can' taste out of the yams. Then Becky tried to decide what to wear.

"Is this, this is a date, right?" Becky asked her reflection in her mirror as she tried on a pretty pink bra and pink thong panties.

She decided on a short sleeved snap button blouse, boot cut blue jeans, and her pink cowboy boots. She put her cowboy hat on, then decided to leave the hat on the hook. Truthfully, the hat got in the way when she kissed.

"Don't know how she does it," Becky said aloud, thinking of her favorite porn actress, Dallas Sanantonio.

She'd read somewhere that Harrison Ford's hat had been stapled to his head for certain scenes in the first Indiana Jones movie. Becky did not think Dallas Sanantonio stapled her hat to her head. But it was uncanny; that hat just never came off of Dallas's head while she fucked, or sucked cock, or licked a pussy. Scene after scene, that hat stayed on the beautiful woman's head.

'On my way,' Rochelle texted.

Becky responded with a widely smiling emoji.

A few minutes later, Becky saw a Toyota Corolla pull into her driveway. She watched as Rochelle checked her makeup, her hair before exiting her car.

"Good, I'm not only one's nervous," Becky smiled, observing Rochelle's antics.

"Wonder if she feels..." Becky wondered as her insides tightened.

Becky dimmed the lights and walked to the door. She wondered if she should have put on some soft music as the doorbell chimed.

"Hi," Rochelle said.

"Hi; you look so different out of your uniform," Becky smiled.

"That a good thing or..." Rochelle asked. "Wow, the peppers smell great!"

"It's a good thing; you, you're beautiful," Becky said, pulling Rochelle toward the kitchen. "Come on; it's ready."

After their dinner, Becky made her bourbon brown sugar glaze and served then some vanilla bean ice cream. They ate slowly, sipping coffee in between bites.

"I know, I know what I um, what I want to do," Becky whispered as she ate the last bite of ice cream. "But I don't know how to get there from here."

"What do you want to do?" Rochelle nervously asked, taking the last sip of her coffee.

"I want, I uh, I want kiss you, strip you naked and make love to you," Becky braved saying.

Rochelle leaned over and softly kissed Becky's lips. They kissed, lip to lip for a long moment. Then Rochelle opened her mouth and gently licked Becky's lips. Becky opened her mouth and the two women kissed.

"Where's your bedroom?" Rochelle softly whispered.

Becky led the way. In anticipation, in the hopes of bringing Rochelle into her bedroom, Becky had left the bedside lamp on. The three way bulb was at its lowest setting, casting a soft glow about the room.

Standing next to the bed, Becky turned and put her arms around Rochelle. At five six, Rochelle was eight inches taller than Becky, but Becky's cowboy boots did shorten that by three inches. Again, they softly kissed, tasting each other's tongues. Then Becky gently, deliberately unbuttoned Rochelle's blouse.

"Oh, that, that's so pretty on you," Becky murmured, seeing a pale blue satin bra holding Rochelle's 34D breasts.

"I, uh, I wear, I only wear it when I'm on a date," Rochelle confessed, blushing hotly.

"Our first date," Becky sighed happily.

"Yeah, I uh, our first date," Rochelle agreed.

They kissed again as Becky gently eased the blouse from Rochelle's shoulders. She lay the blouse across a small velour chair that sat next to the door of her walk-in closet. After another series of kisses, Becky unhooked Rochelle's bra.

Becky pulled back slightly, to allow Rochelle's bra to slide from Rochelle's chest. She peered through her glasses, realizing she needed to clean her glasses. But, even through the smudged glasses, Becky saw two perfect globes of flesh, each capped with a large light brown areolae and tightly crinkled hard nipple.

"Beautiful," Becky whispered, then kissed Rochelle's lips.

Becky softly caressed Rochelle's face, then Rochelle's throat, and then ran her soft fingers over Rochelle's lightly tanned shoulders. Becky continued to kiss Rochelle's lips, occasionally sucking Rochelle's tongue from her mouth as her fingers danced over Rochelle's flesh.

"Mm, oh!" Rochelle grunted when Becky's fingernails gently raked along Rochelle's breasts.

"Mm hmm," Becky murmured as she gently pinched, then firmly pulled Rochelle's nipples.

Becky twisted slightly, then brought her mouth to Rochelle's left nipple. Rochelle sucked in her breath when Becky suckled on the nipple. Becky's left hand continued to toy with Rochelle's right breast.

Becky switched to Rochelle's right nipple. Her left hand dropped, gently trailing up and down Rochelle's rib cage and slim waist. Becky's right hand toyed with Rochelle's wet nipple, then Becky raked her fingernails along the underside of Rochelle's left breast.

Becky pulled her mouth from Rochelle's right nipple and softly kissed Rochelle's gasping mouth. Rochelle again sucked in her breath, then aggressively jammed her tongue into Becky's mouth.

Rochelle's hands flew up and gripped Becky's face. Rochelle then dropped her hands from Becky's face to the opening of Becky's blouse. She attempted to figure out how to unbutton Becky's blouse. Frustrated, Rochelle finally gave a savage tug to Becky's blouse. The snap buttons gave way easily.

Becky's hands went to the waistline of Rochelle's khaki slacks. She unhooked Rochelle's belt, then unbuttoned Rochelle's slacks while Rochelle's fingers tried to unhook Becky's bra. She finally succeeded in getting Becky's bra undone.

"Mm, oh God," Rochelle whined as Becky unzipped Rochelle's khakis.

Rochelle pulled her mouth from Becky's mouth. She briefly admired the pretty pink bra, then lowered her mouth and captured Becky's right nipple in her mouth. Rochelle was not gentle as she sucked on Becky's nipple.

Becky allowed Rochelle to be forceful with her. She, however, continued with her gentle touches and caresses to Rochelle's flesh. She found the waistband of Rochelle's pale blue satin panties and wormed a finger, then two fingers into the front of Rochelle's pretty panties. Becky's fingers felt Rochelle's stiff pubic hairs.

"Mm! Oh Jesus!" Rochelle cried out when Becky's fingers found her wet slit.

Rochelle flooded the gusset of her panties as Becky's fingers quickly brought her to orgasm. Becky used the slight distraction to swivel Rochelle to sit upon the bed.

"Oh God, Becky," Rochelle gasped out.

"Mm hmm," Becky agreed as she quickly shrugged out of her blouse, bra, boots and jeans.

Becky knelt on the floor and helped Rochelle out of her leather tennis shoes. Then Becky tugged Rochelle's khakis down and off of her slender legs.

"God, you, you're just beautiful," Becky murmured, standing again.

Reluctantly, Becky took her glasses off and put them onto her nightstand. Squinting in the faint light, she smiled and leaned to kiss Rochelle's lips again.

"Beautiful," Becky repeated as she and Rochelle lay down on the bed.

The two women stretched out on top of the soft, fluffy comforter, gently kissing, gently touching each other. Becky trailed her lips from Rochelle's lips and found Rochelle's hard nipple. Her hand toyed with Rochelle's other breast while she sucked on Rochelle's nipple. Then she trailed her head further down. Rochelle's belly was firm. Her navel was a dent in her belly and Becky did gently dip her tongue into Rochelle's navel for a little 'taste' of Rochelle's flesh.

"Oh," Rochelle fought to speak as Becky gently eased Rochelle's panties down.

Rochelle wanted to say something to Becky. She wanted to emphasize, again, that she was not gay. Rochelle may be enjoying their moments together, but she was not gay. She might be bisexual, and even that was questionable. But she, Rochelle Esposito was most assuredly not gay.

Rochelle wanted to tell Becky how beautiful Becky was. Rochelle wanted to tell Becky her touches and kisses were driving her mad, happily, blissfully mad with lust. She wanted to taste Becky; taste Becky's nipples, taste Becky's sweat, her flesh. She wanted to peel Becky's pretty pink panties down and taste Becky's pussy.