Written Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rochelle leaned up and gave Douglas a soft kiss on his lips. She then stepped back to give Becky enough room to pull the man's shirt up and off.

"Nice. Mm hmm, very nice," Rochelle thought, looking at Douglas's muscled torso.

Douglas used his toe to wiggle out of his left boot, then his right boot. Becky helped him undo his belt, then Becky got to the task of undoing her own belt buckle, her own blue jeans.

Now nude, the three were somewhat unsure of what to do. Rochelle lay down on the bed, unsure of how to proceed. Douglas stood by the side of the bed, not knowing if he should approach Becky, or Rochelle first.

Becky scrambled into the bed, lay on top of the reclining Rochelle and kissed the blonde woman. She then wiggled down and took Rochelle's left breast into her hands. She reached out with her tongue and licked around Rochelle's areole, flicking at Rochelle's hard nipple.

Becky then sat beck and looked pointedly at Douglas. Becky pointed to Rochelle's right breast, then again bent to the task of pleasuring Rochelle's left breast.

Douglas climbed into the bed, softly kissed Rochelle's gasping mouth, then bent his head and began to lick at Rochelle's right breast. Rochelle's hands came up and pressed both Becky's and Douglas's mouths firmly against her breasts.

Becky wiggled down and kissed her way from Rochelle's left breast to Rochelle's sprigs of pubic hair. Douglas squeezed Rochelle's right breast in his hand while his mouth descended onto her left breast. Then, while Becky wiggled to kneel between Rochelle's spread legs, Douglas and Rochelle shared a passionate kiss.

"Mmph!" Rochelle cried out, her voice muffled by Douglas's kiss.

Becky used fingers and tongue on Rochelle's fragrant pussy. She licked and fingered Rochelle to two orgasms, then wiggled up again. She lay between Rochelle's splayed legs and pressed her bald pussy against Rochelle's blonde pussy. She sucked on Rochelle's left nipple while rubbing her pussy hard against Rochelle's crotch.

"Mmph!" both Becky and Rochelle cried out.

Douglas released Rochelle's lips and reached out for Becky. He kissed Becky, then gently rolled Becky to lie on her back.

Rochelle and Douglas took turns kissing Becky, kissing, nibbling and sucking on Becky's breasts. Then Rochelle wiggled down to kneel between Becky's legs while Douglas wiggled up and presented his cock to Becky's lips.

Becky stroked Douglas's cock a few times, then began to work her mouth up and down the length of him. She tensed when Rochelle's hot tongue swiped over her clitoris. Becky tensed a second time when Rochelle thrust three fingers into Becky's pussy.

"Mmph! Oh God yes," Becky mumbled out when Rochelle's fingers and tongue brought her to orgasm.

"Oh, aw shit," Douglas grunted and began to spurt his sperm into Becky's sucking mouth.

For a long moment, Douglas lay, panting. He watched as Rochelle's mouth and fingers brought his girlfriend to another orgasm.

Rochelle was perched on her knees, sexy ass up in the air. Her breasts dragged against the comforter as she feasted on Becky's pussy. Rochelle's pretty face was the picture of contentment as she pleasured Becky.

Douglas's cock began to revive, watching the beautiful Rochelle pleasuring the beautiful Becky. Becky twisted and kissed Douglas, her small hand stroking his renewed erection.

"Rochelle, my man, he fuck you?" Becky grunted out as Rochelle brought her closer to another orgasm.

"Mm hmm!" Rochelle eagerly agreed, raising her ass higher.

"You sure?" Douglas asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I ung, oh God, I'm sure," Becky grunted as Rochelle sucked hard on her clitoris.

Douglas knelt behind Rochelle. Her pretty little anus winked at him. Underneath, Rochelle's pink pussy lips were plump, puffy and wet with her excitement.

"Ugh!" Douglas grunted as he pushed himself into Rochelle's snug pussy.

"Oh, oh God yes," Rochelle cried out as Douglas's cock pushed into her pussy.

"Isn't he good?" Becky quietly asked Rochelle, combing her fingers through Rochelle's blonde hair.

"Uh huh," Rochelle groaned her agreement.

Even though he'd just blown a load into Becky's hot sucking mouth, Douglas didn't think he'd last very long. Rochelle's pussy muscles squeezed and pulsed around the shaft of his manhood as he thrust into her. He attempted to distract himself by thinking of his work the previous fourteen days. He thought about getting seasick on the boat. He thought about the hot, wet pussy that was making obscene squishing sounds around his cock. He thought about the smells of the oil rig, the smell of the warm salt air and the smell of the machinery. Douglas thought of the heavy musky scent of Rochelle's hot wet snug pussy that was squeezing his cock tightly while Rochelle shook in orgasm.

"Aw fuck," Douglas cried out and began to pump his sperm deep into Rochelle's pussy.

A moment later, Douglas pulled his limp cock from Rochelle's pussy. He flopped onto the bed next to Becky and the two kissed. Then Rochelle knee-walked forward. Douglas moved as Rochelle straddled Becky's face.

Douglas's cock slowly, steadily resurged as he watched Becky licking at his semen as it drooled from Rochelle's pussy. Douglas knelt between Becky's spread legs, looking at Rochelle's beautiful backside while Rochelle knelt over Becky's face.

"Oh yes, that's it, Sweetheart," Becky encouraged as Douglas pushed himself into her pussy.

Douglas was able to thrust in and out of Becky's snug pussy for several long strokes. She screamed in orgasm, then renewed her efforts to pleasure Rochelle as Rochelle gripped the headboard of Becky's bed.

"Aw shit, aw damn it," Douglas finally groaned and squirted a small load of semen into Becky's tight pussy.

Becky and Rochelle switched; Becky straddled Rochelle's head and fed Rochelle her pussy, fed Rochelle the minimal amount of semen Douglas had managed to give her. Even watching the lesbian action, Douglas's cock was finished for a while.

Douglas woke to the sounds of Becky and Rochelle whispering. Rochelle was dressing into her police uniform while Becky wore a simple U.L.D. football jersey, her usual sleep wear.

"No, Becky, I'll just grab..." Rochelle protested.

"Rochelle, you're not leaving here without eating something," Becky protested and padded from the room, her panda bear slippers making no sound on the plush carpet.

"Your girlfriend's a big gigantic pain in the butt," Rochelle said to the wide-awake Douglas.

"Yeah," Douglas smiled. "Good thing she's so beautiful, huh?"

"I guess," Rochelle smiled.

"And uh, she's my girlfriend? Uh, thought she was your girlfriend," Douglas asked.

"Not when she's being a pain," Rochelle smiled and leaned over.

She softly kissed Douglas's lips. Then Rochelle playfully messed up his already tousled hair.

"Last night was, was, wow," Rochelle softly whispered.

"Yeah, wow is 'bout only word I can think of," Douglas agreed. "We going see you again?"

"I guess. Your girlfriend already invited me back for supper tonight," Rochelle smiled.

She gave Douglas another kiss then left the bedroom. Douglas drifted back to sleep. He woke again when he felt Becky's hot mouth around his cockhead.

Over lunch, Becky brought up the previous evening's activities. Douglas warily commented that he had enjoyed himself, really liked Rochelle.

He did not say he hoped they'd do it again. He did not offer any opinion on how tight Rochelle's pussy had been. He did not say he wanted to see if Rochelle's ass was as snug, as hot as Becky's ass.

"You uh, you get mad if she moves in?" Becky asked.

"What? I, Becky, Sweetheart, this is your house," Douglas said.

"Douglas, you live here too," Becky reminded him. "It's your house too."

Know what? Yeah, I, I'd feel a whole lot better you had someone here while I'm offshore," Douglas admitted. "And, shit, who'd be better than a cop?"

"And that. That's why I love you," Becky declared, picking up their plates.

Rochelle was late for supper. When she came into the house, her eyes were red. Quietly, she told Douglas and Becky she'd had to accompany a little girl to the hospital. The girl had an accident, had soiled herself, and the step-mother had beaten the three, almost four year old girl so severely that the child might not live.

"How? How in the God damned hell can anyone do that?" Rochelle screamed, fresh tears pouring from her eyes.

The three did not make love that night. The three climbed into bed, sandwiching Rochelle between them.

"I'm off today," Rochelle told them over breakfast the next morning.

"Oh good," Becky smiled. "After yesterday? Bet you need a little time off."

"And I uh, I get Gloria and Kathleen tonight; get them for a couple of hours," Rochelle said.

"Supposed rain all day," Becky said. "What y'all going do?"

"Beats me," Rochelle admitted. "Usually we'd go to Mouton Park but with it raining like this?"

"Bring them over here; we'll make pizzas," Becky offered.

"With the homemade sauce?" Douglas asked.

"Well, uh, yeah, what you think?" Becky retorted. "Like I'd make a pizza any other way?"

"Listen, uh, Kathleen? Is super O.C.D. about food," Rochelle warned. "I mean, the military's not as picky as she is."

"Then we'll get along just fine," Becky assured her. "Ask my mom. My mashed potatoes touched the peas? I threw a fit."

"Might have noticed?" Becky waved her hand around. "House is spotless most of the time?"

"Bedroom's not," Douglas teased.

"Will be, you keep it up," Becky warned. "Now, I need get on my Statistics; I swear, I'm about lost in that class."

That afternoon, Gloria and Kathleen came into the house, looking around with the curiosity of children. All they knew was that this was Miss Becky's house and Miss Becky was a friend of their Mommy's.

Gloria was slim, slightly tall for her age. Her brown hair hung down to her waist, and was in a ponytail right now. She had warm brown eyes on her pretty face and a smile that was missing three teeth.

"Oh! How much the Tooth Fairy give you for them choppers?" Douglas asked, shaking the girl's hand when Rochelle introduced him to her daughters.

"Five bucks each," Gloria excitedly told him. "And? Got another one's real loose, see?"

"Five bucks? Wow!" Douglas smiled.

Kathleen was a miniature version of her mother. Blonde hair, bright blue eyes, brilliant smile. Because her Mommy and Miss Ann both wore their hair just touching their shoulders, Kathleen demanded that her hair be cut to just touching her shoulders.

"Five bucks? Well, bumpy dump!" Becky exclaimed, entering the living room from her kitchen. "All I ever got was a dollar!"

"Bumpy dump?" Rochelle giggled as both Kathleen and Gloria squealed with delight over the odd words.

Since the rain was really coming down, Becky suggested that Rochelle and Gloria and Kathleen could play 'hide and seek' in the house. Gloria and Kathleen immediately ran off to find some place to hide while Rochelle counted loudly to twenty.

"Bumpy dump?" Douglas asked, affectionately rubbing Becky's blue jean clad rump as he reached into the refrigerator for a beer.

"Uh huh," Becky smiled. "Ever had go real bad? Felt like it was nothing but rocks coming out? That's a bumpy dump."

"Oh. Kay. Makes my butt hurt just thinking 'bout that," Douglas said and smiled as he heard one of the girls squeal. "Think Mommy found one of them."

"Miss Becky, where's a good place hide?" Gloria whispered loudly, running into the kitchen.

"Behind the table right there," Becky pointed.

"Um dee dum dee dum, anyone seen my Gloria?" Rochelle asked, coming into the kitchen. "Hmm? Anyone seen my Kathleen?"

"Who?" Becky asked, stirring the tomato paste into the sizzling garlic and onion and bell pepper puree in the large cast iron skillet. "Who? Gloria? Kathleen? Rochelle, you sure you had any kids with you?"

"There were here a minute ago," Rochelle smiled, spotting Gloria hunkered down behind her chair at the kitchen table.

"Don't have a clue who you talking about," Becky shrugged.

In the living room, Douglas had secreted Kathleen behind his recliner. Of course, Rochelle had spotted the girl's tennis shoes sticking out but walked past, 'missing' her daughter.

"Okay, she's gone," Douglas whispered to Kathleen when Rochelle entered the kitchen. "Now, hurry back into the bedroom, okay?"

Kathleen pretty much gave away her location by giggling. If her giggle hadn't alerted her mother, her pounding feet on the hardwood floor of the hallway certainly did the trick.

"I'll get you for that," Rochelle smiled as she walked past Douglas.

"So scared," Douglas said, smiling.

The pizzas were a hit with the girls. Kathleen opted for a cheese pizza; Becky made Kathleen put how much sauce she wanted, then how much cheese she wanted. That way, the fussy child would have no complaints about the pizza when it came out of the oven.

Gloria also made her own pizza, but hers had pepperoni slices added on top. She made a haphazard design of a heart on the small circle of dough.

"Mr. Douglas likes mushrooms on his; isn't that horrible?" Becky announced as she made Douglas's pizza.

"That's bumpy dump!" Gloria agreed with Miss Becky.

"Yeah, bumpy dump," Kathleen echoed.

"Both of y'all can just stick that pizza in your ears, hear?" Douglas smiled.

"Um, excuse me, but Mommy likes mushrooms too," Rochelle smiled and accepted a bite of Kathleen's pizza.

Douglas shook hands with both Gloria and Kathleen when they left. Becky insisted on hugs instead.

"You coming back?" Becky whispered to Rochelle as Rochelle made sure that the girls had everything they'd come in with.

"I want to, but I've got the morning shift," Rochelle whispered. "So, see you tomorrow?"

"Okay. Love you," Becky said, softly touching Rochelle's hand.

Douglas wasn't surprised when Becky 'dragged' him to the bedroom the moment the door closed behind Rochelle and Gloria and Kathleen. He was surprised when she lay on her back, taking a submissive pose.

"Love you, Baby," Becky whispered as Douglas thrust into her wet pussy.

When Becky brought up the idea of her moving in to their home, Rochelle did not hesitate. She had a belly full of neighbors that thumped, banged, screamed through the thin walls, thumped, banged, and screamed directly overhead. She had her belly full of loud music thumping and groaning through the walls, especially when she returned from a late night shift and was trying to sleep through the daytime hours.

"Okay, but don't be teaching my girls any more stuff," she smiled and kissed Becky. "Jared and Ann called me, wanting to know what 'Bumpy Dump' meant."

"Just means 'big old pain in the butt,'" Douglas smiled. "Whenever you're ready, we'll take my truck to get your stuff, okay?"

Rochelle's ex-husband, Jared Broussard came over with his own pickup truck and helped his ex-wife and Douglas as they emptied out the apartment. Douglas was handsome, knew he was handsome, but the fawning attention Rochelle was giving to the scrawny, nondescript Jared had Douglas feeling insecure about his attractiveness.

Much of what came out of Rochelle's apartment went into a small storage unit. There was no room for her futon or small table and chairs in Becky's home. Becky had her own pots and pans and dishes and glasses. The spare bedroom in Becky's home was filled with Gloria's and Kathleen's outfits, books and toys and Rochelle's clothing. Whether Jared believed that Rochelle was actually sleeping in the spare bedroom or not, he didn't say.

"I'm going to kill your wife," Rochelle threatened, returning to the home from her apartment.

Jared looked up from the ice-cold beers he and Douglas were swilling and smiled. Rochelle grabbed Douglas's can of beer and gulped half of the can in one swallow.

"I go to my apartment; clean it up before dropping off the keys?" Rochelle snapped, handing Douglas his severely depleted beer. "And guess who's putting her vacuum cleaner into the trunk of her car? Yes! That's right! That wife of yours."

"That wife of mine has a name," Jared smiled, finishing his can of beer.

"Uh huh. Saint Ann," Rochelle snapped, stomping into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

Douglas left a few days later for his second fourteen day shift. Both Becky and Rochelle gave him a warm, loving send-off, then crawled back into the rumpled bed to sleep for a few more hours.

Rochelle roused, smelling coffee, smelling cinnamon rolls. She padded, nude, from bedroom to kitchen.

"Hey, was fixing get you," Becky said, pulling the hot rolls from the oven.

Rochelle saw that her mug was already on the kitchen table, light curl of steam rising from it. She sat and sipped the rich brew.

"So, what time you go in today?" Becky asked as she slathered homemade icing onto the four large rolls.

"Don't," Rochelle said. "Got the early shift tomorrow."

After their breakfast, Becky piled her hair on top of her head. She went into the hall bathroom and lighted three candles, then began to fill the whirlpool bathtub.

A jasmine-vanilla bath bomb filled the dimly lighted room with its wonderful scent. Rochelle came into the room and the two women kissed. Becky urged Rochelle to get into the bath.

"Be right back," Becky promised, leaving the room.

"Oh, this is nice," Rochelle sighed, laying back in the large tub.

"'Bout get a lot nicer," Becky promised, closing the door.

Rochelle slid over so that Becky could get in. Becky turned off the water, then turned on the jets. For a few moments, the two women let the water pulse around them. They kissed softly, hands gently touching each other.

"And..." Becky husked, turning on her waterproof vibrator.

"Oh, Becky," Rochelle sighed happily as the waterproof toy pressed against her puffy pussy lips.

"Ung!" Rochelle grunted as Becky's mouth captured her hard nipple and delivered a light bite.

"Oh," Rochelle sighed out as Becky slid the humming toy into her depths.

Rochelle was satiated by the time they crawled out of the tub. Becky had used the toy, used her fingers, and used her mouth on Rochelle's body. Becky had even plumbed Rochelle's rectum with first fingers, then vibrator.

Afterward, they lolled on the couch, still nude, and watched a Dallas Sanantonio movie. The brunette beauty took on six 'bad men' and managed to subdue them with her mouth, pussy and ass. Then, Dallas Sanantonio's deputy, a beautiful red head with enormous breasts cleaned Dallas's gaping rectum and sloppy pussy of all the semen, using her mouth. And, the entire time, Dallas kept her cowboy hat firmly on her head.

After a light nap, after making love, Becky cooked them a pasta primavera. As usual, Becky gave all the credit to her sister in law. Rochelle did point out, Layla Greene was nowhere in sight. She may have given Becky the recipe, but it was Becky's labors that had prepared the meal.

Rochelle again woke to the smells of coffee. She could also smell bacon. Nude, she padded to the kitchen. Becky turned from the stove and gave Rochelle a warm smile.

"Just about ready, Sweetheart," Becky smiled, putting a slice of American cheese onto the black pepper biscuit's bottom half.

Rochelle watched as Becky slid a perfectly poached egg onto the slice of cheese, then layered three pieces of bacon onto the egg. A drizzle of honey and a smear of butter went onto the top half of the biscuit and Becky put the plate in front of Rochelle's seat at the table, two biscuit sandwiches ready for devouring.

"Going spoil me," Rochelle said, seeing the glass of orange juice and the cup of coffee waiting for her.

"Well, maybe you deserve to be spoiled, Sweetheart," Becky said, kissing her. "Ever think of that?"

"No, Becky. If anyone deserves to be spoiled, it's you," Rochelle said.

After Rochelle's hurried shower, she put on her Baylor Lake Police uniform. The dawn had not even broken when Rochelle stepped outside. From the doorway, Becky watched the beautiful blonde get into her cruiser. With a wave, and a toot of her horn, Rochelle pulled away from their home.