Written Down

Story Info
Pt3 of W.I.D; Becky makes new friends.
19.4k words
4.79
10.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age; there is no underage sex in any of my stories.

Disclaimer: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

Two days after the mild confrontation between Todd, Monty and herself, Becky was sitting on her couch, cowboy hat on her head, black dress boots on her feet. She had ordered a second vibrator, a glass vibrator, and wished she'd spent a few extra dollars to have the toy shipped overnight. She reached for her cell phone.

"Cal's Western Wear; Callie speaking," a pleasant sounding female answered the phone.

"Yes. I um, uh, hi, I uh, I bought some boots other night? Really cute guy helped me?" Becky stammered, even subconsciously putting a hand over her bald mound as she spoke with this unknown female.

"Douglas?" Callie suggested.

"Yes! That's it; he there," Becky asked, spreading her legs slightly as she thought of the handsome blond man.

"Be in 'bout five," Callie said. "I'll tell him you called, okay?"

"Thank you," Becky said and terminated the call.

Becky had that odd, slightly off-center feeling in her belly as she thought of the really cute salesman, Douglas. Becky picked up the vibrator again and brought it to the mouth of her pussy. Suddenly, she had a thought.

"Uh. DUH! Be a lot easier if you'd told her your name," Becky slapped her forehead, knocking her hat off her head.

She picked up the Stetson and placed the hat over her pubic mound, then hit the 'Send' button twice to redial the number for Cal's Western Wear.

"Cal's Western Wear; Callie speaking," Callie answered.

"Yes, it's me again. Tell him Becky called," Becky giggled.

"Will do," Callie chuckled. "Got a phone number, Becky?"

Becky gave the woman her phone number, disconnected the call and put the hat on her head again. She spread her legs again. She thought she should add batteries to her next Burns & Burns grocery order.

They'd opened a Burns & Burns grocery store in the building that used to house the old Early's Grocery Store. Because her mother worked at the Burns & Burns in Oakleaf, Texas, Becky enjoyed a 'family discount' for the grocery chain. She also liked the fact that Burns & Burns would often suggest substitutes for any items that they were out of; Super 1 Foods did not offer that service. If Super 1 was out, they were out. It was up to the customer to request substitutes.

At seven fifty that evening, Becky squealed when her phone rang. She fumbled with it for a moment, then answered. Again, she had that odd, tight feeling in the pit of her stomach; it had only diminished slightly over the few hours since her first call to Cal's Western Wear.

"Hi, Becky? Hi, this is Douglas," Douglas's pleasant, masculine voice spoke, sending shivers up and down Becky's spine.

"Hi, um, I uh, I don't know if you remember me, I, it, think it was Tuesday," Becky said, sitting down hard on her couch.

"Bought the red riding boots and the black dress boots?" Douglas guessed.

"Got them on right now," Becky admitted, flexing and looking at the black boots on her feet. "The black ones."

"Know, we still have a pair of the brown ones, size seven, right?" Douglas suggested.

"Not really a fan of brown," Becky admitted.

"Oh. Oh, and the riding boots, got those in black and think, no, no, out of the white," Douglas said.

"Want to come over for supper?" Becky interrupted. "I mean, it probably won't be as good as chili and Ramen noodles, but..."

"But what is?" Douglas laughed. "Yeah, I'd love to. Let's see, oh! I'm off tomorrow night; how 'bout that?"

Becky gave Douglas the address, got his cell number and confirmed that he had no food allergies. Then she rapidly tapped out a grocery order. She smiled as she remembered to add a four pack of C cell batteries as well as Double-A batteries for the glass vibrator that was being shipped to her address.

Becky debated with herself about what to wear for her date with Douglas. She asked herself what would impress the handsome blond man, what would send the right message to him. She knew she would wear the cowboy hat with black band and black stiletto heeled boots and black belt with Silver Star buckle. But, what should she wear in between hat and boots? For a moment, she even entertained the idea of wearing nothing between boots and hat.

"Damn, Becky, really?" she asked herself as she did pose, nude except for hat and boots in front of her bedroom mirror. "Know you like to fuck, but damn, you some kind of a slut now?"

That tight, off-center feeling was monumental in her belly. Becky felt horribly off-balance as she posed nude in front of the mirror. She turned and looked over her shoulder and smiled; she looked good coming and going.

Becky knew, by her dad's standards, by her mom's standards, yes, she was behaving like a slut. Since Rory had plucked her cherry, Becky had engaged in sex with a total of eight men, and one woman.

"Oh, come on, like I am so sure Mom and Dad were virgins when they met?" Becky asked herself, shrugging off the feelings of guilt and shame.

With that, Becky bent to the task of selecting her outfit for the night. A pink and blue and orange patterned snap button blouse went on over Becky's black lace bra and a pair of boot cut button fly jeans went on over her black thong panties. She threaded the belt through the loops and again posed in front of her mirror. She unsnapped the first two buttons of her blouse; that gave a goodly hint of her cleavage.

Becky prepared the Thai peanut chicken soup and a pineapple vegetable stir fry with fried rice. When a black pickup truck slowly drove along the street, then braked for a long moment in front of her house, Becky felt her heart beat a little harder, felt her pussy get moist, and felt her belly get tight. Then the truck slowly pulled into her driveway.

Douglas got out of the truck, black cowboy hat on his handsome blond head. Becky admired the black denim work shirt and black jeans as he strode to her front door, paper bag in hand.

Becky was glad of two things when she opened the door. One, that she was wearing her five inch heels; Douglas was six feet two inches in his socks. His three inch heels made him tower over her, even with her boots.

And she was glad she had a pair of panties on; the crotch of her blue jeans would have looked like she'd peed in them otherwise. Douglas was nearly model handsome as he smiled at her.

"Oh! You aren't seeing anyone, right?" Becky suddenly thought to ask.

"Yes," Douglas laughed. "Hell of a time to ask that, but, yeah, between class and work, I just haven't had time to get a girlfriend."

"Oh, what you in school for?" Becky asked, leading them to the kitchen.

"Good God, that smells great," Douglas said, pulling a bottle of wine out of the paper bag. "Didn't know what you were making, but figured white goes with just about anything, right? Even chili and Ramen noodles."

"Eww, all right? Chicken and veggies; white's perfect," Becky agreed. "Soup's just about ready."

"And, I'm at the Vo-Tech; studying to be an electrician," Douglas said, quickly using the offered corkscrew to open the bottle.

Over their meal, Douglas revealed that Cal's Western Wear was going out of business. The business was in a bad location; very little traffic in the area. Cally refused to do any substantial advertising so few people were even aware of where we are. The Corona Virus just made a bad situation even worse.

"But, know what? Made me get off my ass, start doing something about my life," Douglas confessed. "Otherwise? I'd be the world's oldest minimum wage worker."

Over coffee and ice cream with a brown sugar bourbon glaze that Layla had showed Becky how to make, Douglas and Becky shared their first kiss. Both laughed when their kiss caused their cowboy hats to fall off of their heads.

Without his hat on, Becky saw how curly Douglas's blond hair was. She also saw his deep brown eyes more clearly. He had a square face, with a strong nose and strong jaw. She could see he had a light brown five o'clock shadow; she'd assumed it was the shadow of the hat giving his jaws that darker cast.

Hats out of the way, they shared another kiss. Becky opened her mouth and Douglas did not hesitate to force his tongue into her mouth.

"Oh my God; I think I'm about to cum," Becky thought to herself as they kissed.

"Mmph!" she grunted into Douglas's mouth when his hands went from her slim waist to her heavy breasts.

"I'm not a slut," Becky declared as she savagely pulled her snap buttons open.

"Uh huh," Douglas agreed as he unbuckled her belt.

"But you better fuck me," Becky demanded, trying to wiggle out of her jeans without removing her boots.

"Where's your bedroom?" Douglas demanded, scooping Becky into his muscled arms.

Once on the bed, Becky saw she had no choice but pull the boots off, unless she wanted their first fuck to be with her jeans and panties bunched up around her knees. She wiggled out of her clothing, then assisted Douglas out of his jeans.

Douglas had a thick six inch erection. Becky saw that he was uncircumcised as she bent and took him into her mouth.

While her head bobbed up and down on his thick meat, Douglas played with Becky's large breasts, her large areolae and hard nipples. Becky grunted in orgasm when Douglas ventured giving her left nipple a hard pinch.

"Here, I, oh damn," Douglas groaned and pumped his semen deep into Becky's throat.

"Mm-hmm," Becky groaned, savoring each spurt.

When he finished spurting, Becky rolled from her knees onto her back. She spread her legs wide and Douglas returned the favor. He started with long slow licks from anus to the top of her wet slit. Then, he added his fingers to the oral attention.

"Oh thank God he knows how eat pussy," Becky groaned to herself as Douglas licked and fingered her pussy.

Within three minutes, Becky was grunting and bucking, pushing her pussy hard against Douglas's face. She tensed when he suddenly pulled his mouth from her pussy.

"Aieegh!" Becky screamed out as Douglas shoved his renewed erection into her pussy.

They kissed hungrily, mashing their crotches together almost savagely. Douglas gripped Becky's breasts in his large hands, squeezing and mashing them as they pounded against one another.

"I'm, about, where you want..." Douglas grunted.

"Pill," Becky wheezed. "Come in me."

They both trumpeted in mutual orgasm. Becky clung tightly onto Douglas as his sperm blasted deep inside of her. Douglas held himself up; trying not to fall and crush the diminutive girl beneath him.

"God!" Becky finally wheezed out. "You're a great fuck. Know that?"

"Yeah?" Douglas gasped out. "Well, you ain't half bad yourself."

Douglas rolled to Becky's left and lay on his side, facing her. He now gently touched her flesh, her waist-length brown hair, her face. They kissed softly.

"Be right back; got to potty," Becky suddenly said, wiggling out of the bed. "Bathroom's right there if you need it."

"What?" Douglas laughed. "Then where you planning on going?"

"Other bathroom, smarty pants," Becky called out.

Becky went into the guest bedroom and scampered to the guest bathroom. Inside of the bathroom, she pulled the enema bag from underneath the sink and quickly prepared an enema.

"This, ugh, oh God, this is always the worst part," Becky grunted out loud as she worked the nozzle into her protesting rectum.

After flushing the toilet, Becky located the jar of petroleum jelly. She looked at her reflection in the large bathroom mirror as she prepared herself for anal sex. She did think she made quite an erotic sight as she thrust the three greasy fingers in and out of her light brown hole.

"Hey, was getting kind of lonely," Douglas smiled when Becky sauntered into her bedroom again.

"Aw," Becky said as she paused long enough to pull her boots on.

Scrambling onto the bed, Becky knelt and stroked Douglas's semi-erect cock a few times. She then bent and wormed her tongue between his foreskin and cockhead. She swallowed his cock down her throat until her nose pressed against his light brown curls.

When Douglas was fully erect, Becky swung her leg up and over, straddling his hips. She looked over her shoulder at his handsome face as she wiggled toward his feet.

"Hope you like doing it up the butt," Becky said as she gripped his cock in her left hand, her right butt cheek in her right hand.

Both Becky and Douglas groaned as she lowered herself onto his erection. Becky watched his handsome face contort as the blunt head of his cock pressed against her resisting anus.

That first jolt, that first stab of pain was always so delicious. Becky had to turn and concentrate as she fed his thick meat into her tiny rosebud.

Todd's cock was just a little longer than Douglas's cock, but Douglas had a nice girth. He also had a thick vein along the underside of his cock. She could feel his thick foreskin curling as more and more of his blunt cockhead pushed upward into her.

"Oh, oh God yes," Becky grunted as the thick ridge of his foreskin pushed upward into her.

"Ugh, oh God, Becky," Douglas groaned as he watched her tiny anus flower open to accept him.

"Aieegh!" Becky screamed in painful orgasm when she'd worked half of him into her.

She released her hold on his cock; he was trapped within her now. She pulled both buttocks apart, trying to ease his travel. She could feel each millimeter as it pushed into her.

"Oh God, oh God," Becky groaned; he was quite wide of girth.

That last inch seemed to just 'pop' into her and Becky sucked in a great lungful of air. Then she sat, shuddering as all of Douglas Gueydan was deep inside of her guts.

Becky leaned forward slightly. She could feel his cock bending with her movements; all of her nerve endings seemed to be focused in that one area of her body. Then she rocked back slightly.

With one wiggle from side to side, Becky began the slow, laborious task of rising up. She used her thigh muscles, her abdominal muscles to force herself up. Her yoga exercises seemed to be paying off.

"Oh, God, I love..." Becky groaned as she let herself fall down again. "Shit! Love it up the butt."

She turned slightly and peered over her shoulder at him. She managed a tight smile, then gave another wiggle of her hips.

She reached one hand to her left breast, twisting and pulling her nipple cruelly. The other hand rubbed up and down her drooling slit.

"Aw Jesus, Jesus oh God," Becky screamed out in orgasm.

"Aw ugh, oh God yes!" Douglas cried out and began to pump a long rope of semen into Becky's bowels.

When they caught their breath, Becky slowly, gingerly wiggled forward, letting his slimy cock pop out of her. She remained still on hands and knees, shaking slightly at the sudden emptiness she felt inside of her guts. Then she scampered off the bed.

Douglas lay stock still as Becky clambered down and slammed the door of her half-bath. A moment later, he heard the toilet flush.

Becky returned a moment later and clambered back into the bed. She took his wilted cock into her hand and cleaned it with a warm washcloth. She then leaned over and softly kissed his slack mouth.

"You stay the night?" she quietly asked.

"Uh huh," Douglas agreed weakly.

Douglas was slowly rousing when he felt the bed jostle slightly. Gray dawn was filtering in through the gauzy curtain and half open blinds when he felt a small hand encircle his morning wood. Then a warm, wet mouth engulfed him down to the root.

"French toast for breakfast okay? Need use up the last of the bread," Becky asked, pulling her mouth off of his cock with a loud 'slurp.'

"Ugh, uh, yeah, okay," Douglas panted, head whirring.

Becky performed a slow, noisy blow job. Finally, Douglas could take no more of her torture and pumped his seed down her throat.

In the kitchen, Douglas sipped his black coffee, watching Becky work on their breakfast. She had bacon cooking in one skillet while she heated a second skillet. Then, when she had several strips of bacon done, she dropped the first four pieces of bread into the second skillet.

"Isle of View," Douglas read his coffee mug out loud.

"Love you too," Becky commented, pouring the maple syrup into the skillet with the bacon grease.

"Huh? Oh! Isle. Of. View, got it," Douglas chuckled.

"My sister in law gave them to me," Becky smiled, indicating her own coffee mug. "We say it to each other all the time. She is just the greatest, I swear."

"By the way, your house, it's really beautiful," Douglas commented as Becky put his plate in front of him.

"Thanks. Blue was my dad's favorite color," Becky admitted.

"Was?" Douglas smiled. "What's his favorite color now?"

"Oh, I'm sure he's driving a midnight blue Mustang Mach one around in Heaven," Becky smiled at the thought.

"Oh. Sorry," Douglas said, pouring an obscene amount of syrup onto his piping hot French toast.

"Don't be; he suffered a lot last few days," Becky said, sitting at the table with her own plate. "So, he's a lot better off now."

"So, uh, what's your favorite color?" Douglas asked.

"Pink," Becky admitted. "But, kind of hard match a whole lot with pink."

"I uh, when can I, when can we get together again?" Douglas asked as he finished his breakfast.

"You tell me; I'm doing classes on line so I'm free pretty much all the time," Becky said. "Just put them into the sink; the dishes in the dishwasher are clean."

Douglas checked his watch and glanced at the kitchen clock, verifying the time. Becky paused her eating as he ambled toward her.

"Hate to eat and run, but I've got about twenty minutes to get home, change out of my clothes and get to class," he admitted.

"Typical man," she smiled, abandoning her plate of food...

Douglas checked that he had everything; wallet, keys, cell phone, cowboy hat. At the door, Becky stretched up and gave him a kiss. By the time Douglas left, he only had ten minutes to run home, change out of his clothes and get to class. With a sigh, Becky began the unpleasant task of cleaning the kitchen.

Throughout the day, Becky received sporadic, random text messages from Douglas. She would smile and respond, then return to her studies. Looking out of the office/bedroom window, looking across the street at the Gardner home, Becky did wonder if Todd was bothering to keep up with his classes. She wondered if Monty was keeping up with her classes.

At lunch time, Becky made a BLT with the remaining bacon and the last two pieces of the old loaf of bread. Then she sent Douglas a selfie of herself wearing nothing but boots and hat.

The glass vibrator came in and Becky dropped two double-A batteries into the toy. She positioned herself then sent Douglas a picture of the large instrument spearing her wet pussy.

Douglas sent a text, letting Becky know his next night off was Wednesday. Layla had sent Becky the recipe to make ravioli and Douglas agreed to be the guinea pig for the new recipe.

"Pink still your favorite color?" Douglas texted on Tuesday night.

"Yes. Except fuchsia; that's not really pink," Becky responded.

On Wednesday, Douglas showed up carrying a large Cal's Western Wear bag and a bottle of a hearty red wine. Becky greeted him at the door, wearing the Daisy Duke Leather patched shorts and a pink top. Her cowboy hat was on her head, her red riding boots on her feet. Douglas smiled at her sassy little smile and kissed her.

"So...what's in the bag?" Becky asked.

"Man that smells great. Ever heard of Candy Cotton?" Douglas asked.

"Candy...I've heard of cotton candy," Becky said. "Just put the garlic bread into the oven; we'll be ready to eat in a few minutes."

"Anyway, she's a bull rider; started off in junior rodeo 'bout six years ago and ordered some stuff," Douglas said, putting the wine bottle onto the table. "And right after she ordered the stuff? Hit a growth spurt; shot up from four eleven to five seven almost overnight."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers