All Comments on 'Written Down'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BigDave999BigDave999almost 3 years ago

A damn good story from one of the best writers here.

Surprised that Rochelle is in this, am glad she has grown up. Still has a thing for Jared, even if its subconsciously. Also surprised that she unsupervised visit of her girls after her suicide attempt, also not sure if the Police would hire someone after that attempt. (I'm from England, so don't know American rules).

Have a feeling that Becky will be left alone again in the next one and the only person who will be there for her and has secretly loved her is Layla.

steve1953steve1953almost 3 years ago

Love how it is going, please write more. God Bless

Gibbo68mustangGibbo68mustangalmost 3 years ago

Great as always. Glad to have my favourite author back after your hiatus. Love your depiction of Louisiana and its eccentric occupants! Please keep writing. 👍

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 3 years ago

That was a fantastic ending to a very good series. Thank you JB44, and welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! 5 big stars.

cpl8140cpl8140almost 3 years ago

If they ever have a Hall of Fame in Literotica JimBob44 will be one of the first inductees. Another 5*

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Wonderful

Another wonderful tale from JB's world. 5*****'s. We do hope you keep Becky and her lovers story going.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502almost 3 years ago

One of the many things I like about your stories is that, even though you use fictional towns, the relationships formed are grounded in reality. I read so many stories on this site where women hook up in changing rooms, super expensive vacations being taken by characters in their early 20s and other barely plausible scenarios. You avoid that and it is a smart move. Your characters bond over seemingly mundane activities and for most of us, that's how life works. I am glad you are writing again. I'll always be a fan.

LostriderLostrideralmost 3 years ago

Great to see your back always happy to read one of your stories. Thank you for sharing your writing!

jimmac44jimmac44over 2 years ago

Glad to see more of your stories appearing! Love how your stories interlock and characters reappear as support in new stories! Especially love the way you ground your stories, characters and backgrounds in real life.

Hope to see many more of your stories in the future!

PLEASE DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE NEGATIVE CROWD, THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoy JimBob44’s writing and stories and characters and the world created and blend them all into. Totally fascinating the way you have done it. The best part in addition to your writing is at the end you mention where the characters are in other stories. Definitely 5 stars plus!

Any time you want the pleasure of writing I will definitely want to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one was a miss for me. Series called Written but after chap. One nothing more about poems or poetry even mentioned. Then whole focus switches to Becky who to me was not a likable character and the forgettable poet was completely turned into a whiny wimp.

CrisInGACrisInGAover 2 years ago
i am so glad that Rochelle

finally got her shit together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, loved seeing Roach L Esposito brought in!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WONDERFUL, AS ALWAYS, 10 STARS! Hope Douglas puts a bun or two in Becky's oven and Rochelle finds another man to love and put another bun in her oven, too!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5103 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories