Week of the Big Five-Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is a lot to think about," Helen finally cut off Dr. Farbacher's diatribe.

Deborah gasped when Helen informed her that she was pregnant. Deborah asked her mother when she had been raped; why had she not told them of the attack?

"Rape?" Helen gasped, then laughed. "Oh no, Deborah, no, no. It was not rape. I willingly fucked the father."

"But you are unmarried," Deborah scolded, scandalized.

"Oh, get real, Deborah," Helen snapped and hung up.

Nadine was likewise scandalized. She asked her mom if she needed her to come take care of her after her abortion.

"Abort... I'm not, would you want me to abort you? Or Brandon's girlfriend; would you be okay if she had aborted Victoria?" Helen snapped.

Charlie, Jr.'s cell phone voice mail offered no opinion on his mother's pregnancy. He never did call back to offer his own opinion; he was far too busy to return his mother's call.

Tara Williams sent Helen an email in reply to Helen's voice mail. Helen had bought some marijuana from the woman, and they had developed an easy friendship.

"You BITCH!" Tara typed. "I have fucked nearly every cock on campus and nothing!"

Helen responded with the names of the four men she had fucked.

"Did Tim, he needed tutoring in Biology 101. And, if you're talking about Professor Dan Flowers, did him too. Does he still take only about two thrusts to climax?" Tara responded.

"Don't think he made it to thrust number two," Helen agreed.

"Freddie Loomis? The nose tackle?" Tara asked.

"Yes. Go Storm!" Helen replied.

"Go Storm!" Tara agreed.

Joelee offered sympathy and support, but was currently involved with a young man she had met at one of her father's Narcotics Anonymous meetings. Helen wanted to think she was not prejudiced, but did not like the idea of Joelee dating Jesus Maxwell, a young man with an African-American father and Mexican mother.

The pregnancy was a relatively easy pregnancy, despite Helen's age. She was in excellent health and did watch what she ate. She continued to use Shapes Wellness Center, almost fanatically.

(Helen was sure, Tara's specialized marijuana also helped her in maintaining her health.)

On May 15th, Helen woke up, feeling rather out of sorts. She fixed herself a light breakfast, but groaned when a spasm of pain jolted her. She realized that she was actually in labor and drove herself to St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center. And, after six and a half hours of labor, Helen delivered a five pound, eleven ounce baby girl with all ten fingers, all ten toes and a few strands of light brown hair.

Deborah had been named after Charles's mother. Nadine, Charles had claimed was the name of a favorite aunt of his. Later on, Helen found out, Nadine had actually been one of Charles's girlfriends; apparently Charles had never gotten over her.

Helen named her daughter Francesca Shirley Mouton. Shirley had been Helen's mother's name. She did not tell anyone why she called her daughter, her perfect daughter 'Frankie.' But just saying the child's name brought a smile to Helen's lips.

THE END

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I do read all comments. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that take the time to 'Favorite' my words.

I do not read emails. I delete all emails without opening them.

Trevor Williams, Stephanie Williams, and Tara Williams are all characters from 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category.

Joelee Johnson is a character from 'Admission Of Guilt' in the Romance category. In that story, she is a young girl. But, girls do grow up and Joelee Johnson has certainly grown up.

Judge Jesse Johnson, the judge that presided over the divorce of Charles and Helen Mouton is also first introduced in 'Admission Of Guilt.'

Nadine's husband, Brandon Hollingsworth and his daughter Victoria are characters from the 'Tequila' series.

Jack Hebert, Helen's supervisor at St. Elizabeth's Public Utilities is a character from 'Dancing Lessons' in the Loving Wives category.

Shapes Wellness Center, and Cindy Broussard-Robichaux are first introduced in the series 'The Broussard Sisters' in the Group Sex category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.