Week of the Big Five-Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just making sure," Tara said, grabbing both the baby blue corset set and the pink baby doll set. "Tell you what, Helen Mouton, since tomorrow's the big five oh for you? I'll turn you on to some stuff I'm developing."

Helen looked around. No one was paying any attention to them. She regarded Tara for a long moment, then nodded in agreement.

"And why the hell not?" Helen declared and Tara smiled wider.

Helen decided on a bright red corset set, rather than the red bustier, and a black baby doll set. She also picked up a few garter belts.

"Buy three or more, you get a pair of stockings go with them," the salesgirl said as Helen carried her and Tara's items to the counter. "Oh, and with the two corsets too."

Helen and Tara picked out the stockings while the salesgirl rang up the items. Then Helen asked Tara if she needed anything else.

"Nope. Like I said just wanted something a little naughty lay around the house in," Tara smiled happily.

Tara gave Helen her street address, but Helen made sure to follow Tara as the girl drove from Babbage's parking lot to a two story home in Kimble, Louisiana.

"Well now, this is a lovely home," Helen said as they entered the home.

"Thank you," Tara said sincerely. "Stephanie's one helped me pick everything out. She's got such a perfect eye for stuff."

Helen followed Tara through the living room. Setting her Babbage's bags on the small love seat, Tara led Helen to the kitchen. Tara paused by the kitchen door and punched a code into a keypad. When the light flashed amber three times, she pressed a second set of numbers. Then the pad flashed green and Tara unlocked the door.

Helen looked around in the garishly lighted garage. The large room was sweltering; she could feel sweat forming on her brow as they stood, looking at trays upon trays of vegetation.

"And," Tara said, selecting a few leaves from a drying rack.

Helen was grateful to enter the kitchen again. She felt the cooling wisps of the air conditioning blowing across her skin from the vent in the ceiling.

"Wine?" Tara asked, pulling a bottle from her refrigerator.

"Yes, please," Helen agreed.

Tara poured them each a small amount, then led Helen into the living room. She sat on the long couch and patted the cushion next to her. Helen sat and watched as Tara quickly, efficiently rolled a joint.

"See, I'm a micro-biologist," Tara explained as she lighted the joint.

She took a deep drag and held the smoke in her lungs. She handed the smoldering joint to Helen. Helen took it and regarded it.

"At the University? They've got me working on Environmental waste, you know, degradation, so forth," Tara said, voice strangled. "But at home? On my own time? I work on this."

Helen took a hit of the joint, breathed in deeply, then coughed. Tara smiled and rubbed Helen's back as Helen coughed and sputtered.

"You'll get used to it," Tara assured her. "Best thing about this? After your second or third urination? The THC will be completely out of your system. I isolated the genetic markers and modified them. Think your work's about to tap you for a random screen? Drink plenty of cranberry juice night before, and couple of cups of herbal tea the next day? You'll never get popped."

"Really?" Helen asked, taking a second, more cautious hit on the joint.

"Absolutely," Tara assured her. "I've been selected three times last year and haven't failed once."

She leaned forward and took the joint from Helen. She smiled and took a mammoth hit on the joint.

"Random, my ass," she declared, giggling slightly. "Then why've I been tapped three times and Bowmen hasn't been tapped once?"

When Tara dropped the tiny remnants into the glass ashtray, Helen realized that she felt light headed, but her limbs felt heavy. The sensation made no sense. Why did her head feel so light, almost floating on her shoulders, like a helium balloon, but her arms and legs felt weighed down? She watched the ember of the dying joint, then jerked to look at Tara when Tara held out a second joint to her.

With difficulty, Helen took the offered joint; her hand was so heavy. She could barely bring it to her lips, so bent her head to make it easier for her heavy hand.

"Oh yeah, you're really starting to feel it," Tara giggled, watching Helen's actions.

"Am I?" Helen asked, shocked.

"Mm hmm, more wine?" Tara giggled, getting to her feet.

"Uh, yeah, yes, please," Helen said, looking at her empty glass.

Helen lost track of time. Suddenly, she was looking at the remnants of their third joint as it sat in the glass ashtray. She watched the ember as it slowly died away.

She told Tara about her tryst with another woman. She told Tara about waxing her pussy; they both laughed uproariously as Helen admitted to using quite vulgar words at that time.

She told Tara of her plans with Tim. Tara's eyes opened wide and she slapped her forehead.

"The Classifieds? Right there? Right under my nose?" Tara asked, slapping her forehead again.

Tara made a few suggestions for Helen, in regards to her meeting with Tim. Helen also slapped her own forehead, then grimaced. Her hand was so heavy, she was sure she now had a huge bruise on her forehead.

"No, don't see anything," Tara said, squinting as she stared at Helen's forehead. "But seriously, take a picture, you have a cell phone, right? Take a picture of the ID, email it to me. Anything happens? I'll have the ID."

Dusk was falling when Helen could make her arms and legs obey her commands. Then Tara handed Helen a sandwich bag filled with dried leaves. There was also a small packet of rolling papers in the bag.

"Happy birthday, Helen," Tara smiled and kissed Helen's cheek. "Hope you have a great one, hear?"

Safely home again, Helen secreted the marijuana in her refrigerator, in the butter compartment in the door of the appliance. Then she ravenously ate a large dinner salad, a large bowl of her tropical fruit medley, and a large bowl of Special K cereal. She laughed; she only had one bowl, one fork, and one tablespoon to clean.

In the morning, Helen put in an extra grueling workout. It was her fiftieth birthday and she suddenly felt slightly old.

Deborah was the first to call; Helen knew Deborah would be the first. Deborah would ask if Charlie or Nadine had called, and when Helen said 'no' Deborah would call Charlie Jr. and Nadine and yell at them for not calling their mother.

As if on cue, Charlie was the next to call. They chatted pleasantly; yes, he still loved Oxmore, even in the coldest of winter mornings. No, he had not met any young ladies yet, but there was still time; he was only twenty eight, after all.

Nadine called almost exactly fifteen minutes after Charlie had called, almost as if they had synchronized it. Married life was wonderful, being eight months pregnant was not. Especially with a very active five year old girl underfoot. Yes, Victoria was a good girl, yes she was, she was a very good girl, would she like to tell Grandmother happy birthday?

The five year old thought it was terrible that Grandmother was not going to have ice cream sandwiches and cake for her birthday. The girl did laugh when Helen told her that, at age fifty? She was ten times older than Victoria. So, she'd already had ten times the ice cream sandwiches and ten times the cake that Victoria had ever had.

Helen resolved to send Nadine a ten dollar bill, to buy Victoria some ice cream sandwiches. Then, to her surprise, Charles's phone number popped up on her cell phone.

"Hello?" Helen asked.

"Hey there," Charles boomed, voice full of false cheer. "Listen, just wanted call, wish you a happy birthday. So you're what? The big five oh today?"

"Yes. Thank you. That's very kind of you," Helen said. "If there's nothing else, good bye."

She let his next call go to voice mail. He did not leave a message. Five minutes later, Deborah's phone number popped up. Helen let her oldest daughter's call go to voice mail, she was busy smoking a joint.

Later on, she listened to the first twenty seconds of Deborah's four minute lecture; why was Helen so rude to her father? Was she still bitter about the divorce? Perhaps God could remove the anger Helen still felt toward Charles; hadn't they had thirty wonderful years together? Didn't Charles deserve... At that point, Helen hit the number 7 on her cell phone twice.

At five o'clock, Helen parked in front of the DeGarde Inn. She blushed, hoping none of her acquaintances or co-workers would see her entering the lobby.

Helen reserved a room, specifying that she wanted a room with a king sized bed. She went to Room 212, put her small overnight bag on the bed and removed her cell phone from her purse. She carried her purse back to her car and locked the purse in her car.

In Room 212, Helen removed her clothing. Opening her suitcase, she pulled the small Super One Foods plastic grocery bag from the case and entered the bathroom.

She carefully read the directions, opened the box, and gave herself an enema. She giggled when she said, aloud, that she wished she had a joint with her, something to smoke while she waited.

"Helen Theresa Luquette Mouton, you're turning into a pot head," Helen chided herself.

Fifteen minutes later, Helen gave herself a second enema, even though the box claimed a second one should not be necessary. Leaving the bathroom, Helen sent Tim a text message, giving him the motel room number.

She removed her black baby doll from the suitcase. Pulling her black hosiery up her legs, Helen clipped the stockings to her new garter belt. Then she pulled the black thong panties up. The top was just a wisp of cloth, held together in front by a large bow of black lace.

Her phone chimed and Helen's palms grew sweaty when Tim replied that he was five minutes away. She dashed back into the bathroom and urinated.

Helen almost screamed when the knock sounded at her door. Her heart was hammering heavily as she forced herself to walk slowly to the door.

"Yes?" she called out.

"Tim Douglas," came a deep, seductive voice.

"Mm, okay girl, time to do it," Helen said aloud and unlocked the door.

Tim smiled as he took in Helen's outfit. His two friends also smiled. Helen's face felt frozen as she nervously returned their smiles.

With a slight wave of her hand, Helen stepped aside and the three college students entered the hotel room. Tim placed a bag onto the small table.

"Helen, your picture doesn't do you justice," Bobby, Tim's roommate said.

"He's not lying," Tim said. "Helen? I'm Tim Douglas. That guy there, the goofy looking one? That's Bobby Marchon, my roommate. And this homo? This is Freddie Loomis. He's from the great state of Ill a noise."

"Illinois, bitch," Freddie laughed. "Helen? It's a real pleasure to meet you."

"And you too," Helen said, wishing her heart would quit beating so hard. "Oh! I hate to do this; I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but can I see your IDs?"

"Nothing be embarrassed about," Tim said, pulling out his wallet.

Helen snapped off cell phone photos of their University of Louisiana at DeGarde student IDs and emailed the shots to Tara's email. A chime sounded, letting Helen know Tara had the photos.

"Now, Bobby's one of them, can't have milk?" Tim said, opening the bag. "And believe this? Freddie's a vegan. Won't even use Chap Stick, says it's got bees wax in it. So, we got you a vegan birthday cake here."

"A what?" Helen asked, surprised, glancing at the large football player.

"I know, you're thinking, 'ew, vegan? That's terrible!'" Freddie smiled. "But I promise you, if Tim hadn't said anything? You wouldn't have never known."

"So, come blow out the candles; there's one for each decade and make a wish," Tim smiled as he lighted the five candles.

The three boys had also bought her a birthday card apiece. Each had written a sweet message in their cards, wishing her the happiest of birthdays.

Helen realized, with a jolt, that these three strangers, these boys, these three young men who were there to use her for sex had actually done more for her birthday than her three children had done. Two of her children had to be reminded that it was her birthday. And the mail carrier had put nothing but bills into Helen's mailbox that afternoon.

"Thank you, thank y'all so much," Helen said, close to tears as they ate the delicious birthday cake.

"No ma'am," Bobby said softly, kissing her on her lips. "Thank you for letting us celebrate your birthday with you."

"Absolutely," Tim agreed, also giving her a soft kiss.

"Ditto," Freddie said, bending to kiss her lips.

"I uh, I, well then, uh, shall we?" Helen stammered.

"Oh, absolutely, yes ma'am!" Tim enthused and kicked his tennis shoes off.

"Thought you'd never ask," Freddie smiled, lifting his tee shirt up and off.

Helen removed her top and the three boys stopped and stared at her beautiful breasts and hard nipples. Bobby let out a low whistle. Then their clothing removal became more frantic.

"Oh damn yes," Freddie moaned when Helen slid her thong panties down and off, revealing her bald pussy.

"Alphabetical? Or, 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'?" Tim asked his friends as he slid his boxers down and off, revealing a thick seven inch erection.

""Miss Helen? How you want do this?" Bobby respectfully asked, revealing his own fat cock.

"I, I, once? I read this story? Well, the girl wasn't a fifty year old woman; think she was like nineteen or so, but she uh, she did three guys, at the same time," Helen suggested, sure her face was bright red.

"Do you have..." Tim started to ask Helen.

"Yes, in my suitcase, let me..." Helen said, bending to retrieve the tube of lubricant from the inside compartment.

"Oh my God, I want, damn that is one beautiful ass. Miss Helen? You are a beautiful woman, you hear?" Tim enthused, looking at Helen's nicely rounded backside framed by garter belt, straps and the lace cuffs of her black stockings.

"Yes you are," Bobby agreed, kissing Helen on the lips again.

He then wormed his tongue into Helen's mouth. The two kissed for a moment. His hands went to her large breasts and she moaned approval as he toyed with them.

Helen did not know whose hands cupped her breasts from behind, but she again moaned in approval. Then she squealed into Bobby's mouth as she was lifted off of her feet by the two football players.

"Mmph!" she cried out as she was lowered onto Freddy's fat cock.

"Oh, yes," Helen moaned out as Freddie's thick cock spread her inner pussy lips open and slid into her.

Tim continued to fondle her large breasts while Bobby positioned himself to the right of the prone Freddie. Kneeling, Bobby held his cock, waggling it slightly.

"Mm, oh," Helen moaned, leaning forward and taking Bobby's large cock into her mouth.

"Mm, yes," Bobby moaned as Helen's tongue waggled around his cock, snaking underneath his thick foreskin.

"Mmph! Ugh!" Helen grunted as she felt Tim's thick finger pushing into her rectum.

She reached out a hand and began to stroke the shaft of Bobby's fat meat. She grunted as Tim fucked his slimy finger in and out of her virgin anus. A curious warmth began to build up inside of her guts. An even more warm feeling enveloped her mind as she thought of how naughty she was being, fucking three boys. According to their IDs, the three boys were just over twenty years of age, younger than her youngest child.

"Mm, damn, you're tight," Freddie moaned, giving a thrust with his hips.

"Mmph!" Mm, oh yes," Helen moaned around Bobby's cock as she now felt all of Freddie's cock inside of her pussy.

Freddie now fondled and tweaked Helen's breasts. Bobby's large hand combed Helen's hair back, then caressed the back of Helen's head. Bobby pumped his hips, driving more of his cock into Helen's mouth.

"Mm, ack!" Helen screamed out as she felt the blunt head of Tim's cock at her tiny anus.

Tim had smeared lubrication into her anus. He had used two fingers to spread the thick gel around inside of her virgin ass. He had also liberally coated his cock with the thick gel.

"Mm, oooh," Helen moaned in pain as Tim's fat meat stretched her rectum wide.

The story she had read had at first disgusted her. Helen even copied and pasted the story to her Notepad program, reading it from time to time.

"Airtight," she'd scoff as the girl described the experience.

But the girl had been a girl, a young woman. She was not a fifty year old woman that had only been with one man her entire life.

"Ugh! Oh God," Helen moaned as more of Tim's cock battered into her rectum.

Waves of pain radiated outward from her anus. Helen grimaced tightly, then decided to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, the cock in her pussy.

"Oh yes ma'am," Bobby moaned as Helen's head bobbed up and down, her hand jacked what could not fit into her mouth.

"Ugh, oh man, God she is so tight," Freddie grunted, thrusting upward into her pussy.

"Man! Telling me?" Tim groaned, pushing his cock into her tight anus.

Helen shook from the strain as Tim's cock continued to force its way into her. She could feel the flare of his cockhead, the ridge around Tim's cockhead as he pushed more of himself into her. She could feel his pulse as more of his shaft entered her anal sheath.

Tim could feel Helen's muscles rippling, squeezing, pulsing around his cock. He could feel her squeezing him tightly, holding his cock inside of her. Again, the young man reached around and began to play with Helen's heavy breasts.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Helen screamed and shook as an orgasm welled up inside of her.

Her scream was muffled by the fat meat driving in and out of her sucking mouth. Bobby held the back of her head as his movements became more erratic.

"God damn, fuck, can't. Hold. It," Freddie moaned and thrust himself upward, almost savagely.

"Ugh!" Tim grunted as his cock was now buried to the hilt in Helen's tight sheath.

"Oh my God," Helen screamed out again as Bobby's cock suddenly began to squirt semen into her mouth.

She swallowed all the boy had to give, savoring each mouthful. The taste was unpleasant, the consistency was also unpleasant. But Helen savored the fact that this was the second cock she had ever sucked. The feeling of Freddie's cock spurting his seed deep into her pussy, the second cock she'd ever welcomed into her pussy sent Helen into a second orgasm.

"Ung, Ung, Ung, oh God yes," Helen screamed as she suddenly felt the very first spurts of semen she'd ever received in her bowels begin to pump into her.

"Thank God we brought beer," Bobby moaned a moment later, pulling his cock from Helen's mouth.

"Damn, woman, wore us out!" Tim teased, kissing her on her cheek.

"Uh huh," Freddie agreed, wheezing.

Tim and Bobby crawled off of the low slung bed. Wearily, Helen scooted forward, allowing Freddie's cock to slip from her pussy.

"Miss Helen? Want a beer? It's rice beer," Tim politely offered.

"Yes," Helen agreed, wanting to wash the taste of Bobby's semen from her mouth.

Tim handed the can of St. Elizabeth's Rice Beer to her, kissed her cheek again, then stepped into her bathroom. Helen was grateful to see him using a face cloth to clean his cock of the lubrication.

Somehow, the three college boys had figured out the rotation; Tim lay down on the bed and gently maneuvered Helen to squat over his renewed erection. Bobby squirted a handful of lubrication and greased up his cock. Freddie knelt and offered his thick meat for Helen's mouth.

"Mm hmm," Helen moaned as Tim's cock slid into her stretched pussy.

"Oh yes," Helen moaned as she tasted herself on Freddie's fat cock.

"Ack, oh God, again?" Helen moaned as Bobby's fat meat slid into her stretched, raw anus.

She could feel Bobby's foreskin curling back, creating a fat ridge behind his blunt cockhead. She could feel the foreskin at her opening, feel it rasping against the tightly constricting opening. She shuddered as she felt the fat ridge of his foreskin entering her anus, scraping along the walls, then popping past her sphincter.