Week of the Big Five-Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, oh Jesus," Helen screamed as she orgasmed.

"Uh huh," Freddie moaned as she jerked his fat meat.

"Man!" Tim agreed, thrusting upward into her pussy.

"Oh God! This, oh God! Her ass, oh God this is fucking incredible," Bobby grunted, pressing himself against Helen's back.

"Oh my God, that monster's all the way inside of me," Helen thought as she felt Bobby's coarse pubic hair rasping against her stretched, raw anus.

"Mm, mm, mm," Helen grunted and shook in orgasm.

"Fuck me!" she tried to scream, but gagged as Freddie's cock bumped into the back of her throat.

"Sorry," Freddie apologized, pulling back.

"Mm, mm, mm," Helen cried out again.

As the three boys had just ejaculated, they managed to fuck Helen for several long moments. Just when Helen started to go numb, Freddie stiffened and filled her mouth with his seed. Tim grunted next and Helen again screamed as her pussy received his seed.

"Man, oh man, oh man," Bobby grunted, spewing his seed into Helen's ass.

"Beer?" Freddie asked and Helen took the offered can.

"You are incredible," Tim complimented, again kissing Helen's cheek.

"Damn! I'll say!" Bobby agreed, returning from the bathroom.

Freddie was the largest boy of the trio and his cock was larger than Tim's or Bobby's cocks. Helen figured he was next to claim her ass and shivered in fear. But, even as she feared that thick monster jamming itself into her, she wanted the three boys to hurry up, finish their beers and commence to filling her up again.

"Ready?" Bobby asked his friends.

He lay down on the bed before they could answer. Helen eagerly gripped his cock and fed it into her hungry pussy. She bounced a few times on his meat, laughing at the feeling of power she suddenly had.

"Mm, oh yes, give me that cock," Helen said as Tim presented his renewed erection to her mouth.

"Mmph, ack, oh son of a bitch!" Helen screamed around Tim's cock as Freddie's cockhead bumped into her bruised, raw anus.

"Oh God, shit, stop, oh God," Helen tried to say, but her mouth was full of cock.

Mmph, oh sweet Jesus," Helen screamed as another orgasm pummeled her guts.

"Fuck me!" she screamed out, taking Tim's cock from her mouth.

The three young men laughed and Helen laughed with them. Then she slurped noisily on Tim's delicious cock and began bobbing her head back and forth.

"Shit! How'd you guys get in this?" Freddie groaned as Helen's rectal muscles squeezed him tightly.

"I know, right?" Bobby agreed.

Helen was almost operating on auto-pilot when she felt Freddie's semen jetting into her bowels, filling her with his seed. She shook in another unexpected orgasm as Bobby's cock spurted into her sloppy pussy. Then Tim filled her mouth with his seed.

"Man," Bobby wheezed when Helen wiggled her pussy off of his wilting member.

"Uh, ma'am? Here, we got this for you," Tim said, reaching into the paper bag again.

"What is it?" Helen weakly asked, looking at the folded cardinal red cloth in Tim's hand.

"It's a U.L.D. Storm tee shirt," Bobby explained.

"We signed it, see?" Freddie said, pointing to their three autographs underneath the bright white lettering that read 'U.L.D. Storm.'

"Happy birthday," Tim said as he wearily pulled on his shirt.

"Yeah," Bobby agreed, pulling on his jeans.

"You uh, you want to, uh, just call or text me, okay?" Tim offered.

"Oh! Here, a little something for you. We had two girls in college, I know y'all can always use a little folding money," Helen said, going to her suitcase.

"Aw damn," Tim groaned when Helen bent over.

Again, her nicely rounded backside was framed by black garter belt, black straps, and the cuffs of her black stockings. Tim watched, fascinated as sperm oozed from Helen's splayed pussy and her stretched, raw looking anus. Some sperm dotted the black lace cuffs of her stockings. Watching the obscene sight, Tim's cock began to stiffen in his briefs.

Bobby and Freddie both nodded their heads as they watched the older woman's buttocks bend and flex. They too sported boners in their jeans as the woman turned around to face the three young men again.

"Here," Helen said, giving Tim a crisp one hundred dollar bill.

"Aw, ma'am, I can't take this," Tim protested.

"Please?" Helen asked, kissing him on the cheek.

Bobby and Freddie likewise protested, but did accept the money. When they left, Helen saw that it was just after eight pm. She had fucked and sucked three boys for nearly three hours.

"Helen?" Tara Williams answered on the second ring.

"Yes, it's me," Helen said, then began to giggle helplessly. "Oh, my God, it was, that was incredible! It was just, Tara! It was just so unbelievably incredible!"

After ending the call, Helen wearily locked the door. She then waddled to the bathroom. With a grunt, Helen sat on the commode, allowing the semen to trickle from her abused anus and stretched pussy. She wiggled a finger deep inside of her pussy to make sure she got it all, then licked her sticky finger clean. The two fingers she scraped her rectum with were quickly washed clean in the sink. Then Helen used the shower.

Her hose was ruined. Somehow, she had managed to get runs in both knees. Helen smiled as she tossed the ruined hosiery into the small bathroom wastebasket. She used the rough hotel towel to dry her flesh dry, then dug a tube of lotion from her suitcase. Her last act, before shutting off the bedside lamp, was to wiggle into her lacy thong panties, then pull on the U.L.D. Storm tee shirt.

A man arguing on his cell phone just outside of her door roused Helen. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was just after six in the morning. After using the toilet, Helen pulled her bra on, then pulled the U.L.D. Storm tee shirt on again, wiggled into her jeans, checked that she wasn't leaving anything behind and closed her suitcase. She had a piece of her birthday cake for breakfast, washing it down with hotel coffee, then carried her suitcase out of the room.

A different young lady was at the counter and thanked Helen when Helen handed in the room key card. She wished Helen a good day and Helen thanked her.

"Go Storm," was the counterperson's last statement before Helen stepped out into the muggy August morning.

"Go Storm," Helen agreed as her tee shirt billowed around her.

"Go Helen," Helen giggled as she unlocked her car and retrieved her purse from the rear floorboard.

She decided to get in an early morning workout and arrived at Shapes just as Cindy Broussard-Robichaux was unlocking the door. Helen worked up a good sweat, had a relaxing massage, and even used the sauna. Then after her shower, Helen remembered to renew her membership for another year.

"Okay, Helen, what else?" Helen asked herself as she pulled underneath her carport.

"Pussy waxed, check. Sex with another woman, check. Getting stoned on marijuana, check. Fucking not one, not two, but three boys young enough to be your sons, check," Helen said out loud as she emptied her suitcase into her laundry hamper.

She stretched out on her bed, on top of the comforter and napped briefly. When she awoke, it was just after twelve noon, so she decided to make herself a bowl of soup.

While the soup slowly heated on her stove, Helen fired up her laptop. A check of her email account alerted her that she had a message from the university's personals. Helen furrowed her brow as she logged on to her profile.

Dan Flowers had apparently looked at the Members' Profiles and happened upon Helen's profile and photograph. Helen read his message, then clicked on his profile.

Dan was an attractive young man, at least in the photograph. He was wearing a skimpy swimsuit, and unless it was an optical illusion, the swimsuit was having trouble containing his manhood. He was blond, with an easy going smile and nice physique.

Dan wasn't rippling with muscles like Tim, Bobby, or Freddie, but he did not sport a paunch either.

According to the profile, Dan was twenty seven years old, and was an instructor at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. teaching Computer Sciences.

"When would you like to meet?" Helen responded.

Dan had not responded by the time Helen finished eating her soup. Transferring clothes from washer to dryer, Helen went outside to check her mail.

"Bills, bills, how did Abdul's get my address?" Helen mused, flipping through the items.

There still were no cards from her children; there was one from Young Insurance and one from Dr. Lemoine's office. Of course, the birthday card from Dr. Lemoine's office reminded her that it was almost time for her yearly dental cleaning and x-rays.

Dan's response came at four o'clock. Helen read the man's response and replied with an invitation to dinner at Sweet Pea's.

"Six thirty," Dan confirmed. "I am looking forward to meeting you."

Over stuffed pork chops with collard greens and sugar peas, Helen and Dan discussed many topics. He confessed to being a bit of a nerd, having spent much of his childhood and teen years in computers and books, rather than in social events, dating, so forth.

Helen was surprised when she saw that she'd eaten her entire meal while Dan talked. He scraped the last of his peas into his mouth then looked down at his plate.

"I uh, well, what do we do now?" Dan asked, genuinely curious. "I mean, I don't want this to end, but I eat another bite, I'm going bust."

"Then why don't we take a walk?" Helen suggested, enjoying having a little control.

Dan nodded his approval and they agreed to meet at Mouton Park, right next to the St. Elizabeth Parish Courthouse. They parked in the courthouse parking lot, underneath one of the parking lot lamps, and got out of their respective cars.

Again, Helen took charge, grabbing Dan's hand in hers and pulling him to the five mile track. They walked at a leisurely pace and chatted about nothing in particular.

Helen leaned over and pressed her lips to Dan's lips. He seemed startled, then responded enthusiastically. After a few minutes of walking, Helen again kissed him.

The third time Helen kissed him, Dan asked if she'd like to come to his apartment.

"That sounds lovely," Helen smiled.

His apartment was a one bedroom apartment, close to the U.L.D. campus. Dan admitted, he'd moved into the apartment when he was a junior at the university, and had never moved out. The furniture in the living room reflected this. The couch and recliner did not match. The coffee table was wobbly.

His bedroom furniture, at least did not appear to have been dragged out of a dumpster. And, Helen noted with satisfaction, at least Professor Flowers did make his bed.

With many kisses, Helen and Dan disrobed. Helen finished first and sat on the end of his bed, smiling up at him. She spread her legs, trying to entice him to hurry.

The profile photograph was not an optical illusion. Helen watched, mouth agape as Dan stepped out of his boxers, revealing a nine and a half inch cock.

Helen scooted backward on Dan's bed until her head reached his stack of foam rubber pillows. Dan crawled onto the bed, following Helen's progress. Then, when her movements stopped, Dan bent his head and started suckling on Helen's hard nipples. With one more kiss to her lips, Dan edged downward and began licking and sucking at Helen's pussy. Dan was skilled at eating pussy and soon had Helen on the verge of orgasm. She grunted when he suddenly stopped. Again, his hot mouth was tugging at one of her nipples, then Helen felt the head of his large cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Ung!" Helen grunted out as the fat head parted her puffy inner lips.

Dan fed his cock into Helen's pussy slowly, as if he was aware that a woman needed time to adjust to a cock as large as his.

"Oh God yes," Helen cried out in orgasm.

"Mm hmm," Dan agreed, pausing in his forward thrusts.

When her orgasm subsided, Dan again began pushing into her. Helen's pelvic muscles involuntarily clamped down and Dan paused.

"Ung, oh God," Helen grunted as Dan pushed nearly eight inches into her.

She could feel the head of his cock bump into her cervix and it was an uncomfortable sensation. Dan now seemed oblivious to Helen's discomfort as he drove the last few inches of his meat into her.

"Ung, oh good God," Helen grunted.

"Damn, you are tight," Dan groaned and began pulling out.

"Oh thank God," Helen thought as his cock pulled out.

"Ung! God damn," Helen screamed out as he lunged, battering into her again.

"Ugh, oh shit, no, no, aw no," Dan whined and began pumping his seed into her pussy.

"Oh thank God," Helen mumbled.

Helen gave Dan a few moments to recuperate, then kissed his gasping mouth. She bent her head and began to suck his flaccid cock.

"Oh, Momma wants go again?" Dan chuckled as his fat meat began to rise.

"No. Momma wants to suck your cock," Helen said, not wanting his battering ram in her pussy again.

Again, Dan was a quick trigger, blasting a large load of semen into Helen's gulping mouth. Helen did swallow each spurt, and again wondered why semen tasted so bitter.

In many of the erotic stories she liked to read, the girls claimed to love the taste of semen. She didn't love the taste, but was able to push aside her dislike in order to swallow the semen.

"Oh. Uh duh, most of those stories are written by men," Helen thought as she allowed Dan's wilting member to slip from her lips.

"You uh, you ever do it, up your butt?" Dan asked as Helen lay back against a pillow.

"Oh, no sir, you are not sticking that thing up my butt," Helen protested vehemently.

Dan mumbled something disparaging about uptight older women and Helen decided the date was over.

"Okay, Helen," Helen said to herself as she unlocked her car. "Sex with a giant cock? Check. What else?"

Home again, Helen prepared a bubble bath. Then, in the privacy of her bathroom, Helen rolled and lighted a fat joint. Lazily, she lolled in the tub, smoking the marijuana. She casually dropped the remnants of the joint into the suds when the smoldering joint began to burn her fingers.

Saturday's mail delivered a card from Nadine. Helen remembered she had intended to send Nadine a ten dollar bill for Nadine to buy some ice cream sandwiches for Victoria, so drove to Burns & Burns grocery store.

"Shit, cranberry juice," Helen remembered and grabbed a quart bottle of the juice.

An accident on Highway fifty four caused Helen to detour onto a side street. Helen looked over at the Desire Factory and tried to remember what had been there before.

"Elegant's or something like that," she said and took a left at the next street.

"Oh my," Helen said aloud as she saw an Adult Bookstore. There were two cars in the parking lot and Helen looked around before clicking on her turning signal.

"Yes ma'am!" the clerk smiled, revealing tobacco stained teeth when Helen entered.

"Hi," Helen said politely.

The magazines held no interest to her. Many of the DVD covers also held no interest; Helen deduced that she could look at much of these images on-line, for free.

"Here we go," Helen said aloud as she spotted the glass case holding dongs, dildos and vibrators.

"Yes ma'am?" the clerk smiled widely when Helen approached him.

"The vibrator? On the end?" Helen asked, pointing over her shoulder toward the display case.

The clerk grabbed a set of keys and came around the counter. Helen wrinkled her nose at the smell of stale tobacco that lingered on the man's clothing, but followed him.

"Yes, that one," Helen said, pointing to a thick ten inch vibrator.

The instrument was pink, slightly flesh colored. The head was mushroom shaped and had a thick ridge around the bottom edge before slimming slightly into a heavily veined shaft. The man unlocked the case and pulled the display model out.

Helen gripped it and nodded in satisfaction. The latex material was soft, spongy to the touch, but just underneath that sponginess, the shaft was rigid. She twisted the base and it purred into life. Another twist and the beast practically roared and shook in Helen's hand.

"I will take one of these, please," Helen smiled, turning the violently twisting instrument off.

"Well, yes ma'am," the clerk smiled, digging the box out from a shelf underneath the display case.

Helen made it home, hoping she had some C cell batteries around. In her 'Catch-All' drawer in her laundry room, she found an opened package of batteries.

"Oh yes, Frankie," Helen said to her new 'Frankenstein' monster. "We are going to have so much fun, aren't we?"

That night, after drinking a few glasses of vodka and cranberry juice, reasoning with herself that Tara had said nothing about alcohol, Helen took her clothing off. Laying in her bed, she twisted the base of 'Frankie' and ran the bulbous head up and down her wet slit. It took a few tries, but she managed to work the thick head into her pussy. She twisted the base, increasing Frankie's power to half-speed.

"Ung, oh damn yes," Helen cried out as Frankie buzzed merrily.

She fucked herself to three orgasms, managing to get nearly three-quarters of the beast into her pussy.

"Enough, Frankie, that's enough," Helen moaned and pulled the behemoth from her tingling pussy.

On Sunday, Helen finished off the quart of cranberry juice, as well as a fifth of St. Elizabeth's vodka. By Sunday evening, she was sitting, quite comfortably, bouncing up and down on Frankie. She had also thought to worm her bullet vibrator into her rectum, intensifying the pleasures she was receiving.

Monday morning, Helen smiled, made herself a cup of herbal tea, ate her breakfast, and dressed for another day of work. She smiled, knowing that underneath her stylish, conservative outfit, she was wearing a pretty red lace bra and pretty red lace thong, as well as a red garter belt and stockings. This was in preparation of meeting with Joelee Johnson that evening after work.

Helen arrived at work and wished her co-workers a good morning. Some responded with cheerful smiles, some with grunts of acknowledgement.

"There she is," Jack Hebert smiled. "So? How was your birthday? What'd you do to celebrate?"

"I'm still celebrating," Helen laughed, thinking of Joelee.

*.*

Helen finished her breakfast and walked, nude, to her bathroom. A gentle touch to her pussy revealed that it was almost time to wax again.

Putting a small dollop of Crest Original Formula toothpaste, the same toothpaste she'd been using since she was a toddler, Helen brought the brush to her mouth. And promptly threw up her breakfast.

It was the end of the month; there was far too much to do at St. Elizabeth's Public Utilities for Helen to take a 'sick day.' So, she rinsed her mouth out with tap water, gargled with Listerine, and dressed for work.

That night, she cautiously brought her toothbrush to her mouth, but did not get sick. She brushed her teeth, debated with herself about whether to give Frankie a ride, but decided to just go to bed.

The next morning, she again vomited when bringing the toothbrush to her mouth. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, mouth open in horror.

Her periods had been sporadic in the last year. A few times, it had come, not at twenty eight days, but at thirty two, then thirty four days. Her last menstrual cycle had actually been forty two days apart, period to period. Helen had simply shrugged off her lack of a period as a sign that, sure enough, she was a woman of fifty.

Dr. Mark Farbacher had an opening on October 2cd and Helen let Jack know she would be taking an extended lunch on that day. Jack nodded; it would be after the end of the month insanity anyway.

Dr. Farbacher confirmed Helen's fears; she was pregnant. He held no punches, speaking bluntly about the risks of pregnancy at her age, both to herself and to the fetus. He spoke of the possibilities of Down's syndrome as well. Helen nodded stoically.