Week of the Big Five-Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen found the girl to be quite mature, an 'old soul' inside of the young, beautiful exterior.

"Comes from always being the ugliest kid in class," Joelee smiled easily as she ate her spinach and salmon salad.

"What?" Helen asked, surprised. "But dear, you're adorable!"

The restaurant filled up quickly; it was a popular alternative to burgers and fries with the college and young professional crowd. Helen and Joelee huddled together to hear one another over the din.

"You truly are so beautiful," Joelee husked, gently running her fingertips over Helen's cheek.

"And you are simply adorable," Helen said.

"Park right across the street; let's go for a walk," Joelee suggested.

Helen paid the check and followed Joelee out the door. She was startled when Joelee grabbed her hand, but realized, to the others in the restaurant, she and Joelee looked like mother and daughter, or grandmother and granddaughter.

"So, what have you been doing? To celebrate turning fifty?" Joelee asked as they strolled past the swing sets.

"Hmm, let's see. Oh! Last night," Helen said, then looked around. "I um, I waxed my, my pussy."

"No way!" Joelee squealed, actually hugging Helen.

"The first time you did it?" Joelee asked, releasing Helen from the hug.

"Yes," Helen admitted.

"Bet you screamed," Joelee said.

"Are you kidding? Screamed bloody murder!" Helen giggled. "Said a few bad words too. Would have washed my kids' mouths out if they'd ever said those words around me."

"Well," Joelee drawled, again gripping Helen's hand. "You say those bad words around me? I'll just tell you you're being naughty."

Looking around, Joelee saw that they were alone. Gripping both of Helen's hands in hers, she stepped up and pressed her lips to Helen's lips.

Then, clutching Helen's left hand in her right hand, Joelee continued their stroll. They completed one revolution around the three mile track. The midday sun was relentless and both were sweating as they again stood across the street from Saladelight.

"I, well, I uh," Helen stammered.

"Where's your house?" Joelee asked.

She held both of Helen's hands in hers. Peering deeply into Helen's brown eyes, Joelee assured the woman, they didn't have to do anything. They could just sit on the couch and talk, two friends talking, just talking.

"But I'm sweating like a pig out here, and with my pale skin?" Joelee said. "I stay out here in this sun any longer? I'll burn for sure."

"Where's your car?" Helen asked.

"I walked here; college's right there," Joelee smiled, pointing toward the U.L.D. campus.

Helen guided Joelee toward her Edge. Inside of the car, both panted in the trapped heat of the automobile.

"By the way, that is the cutest dress," Helen said. "Where'd you get it?"

"Made it. Mom was throwing out an old sheet, so I took it and made this," Joelee shrugged.

At Helen's home, Joelee fell in love with the old table and chairs. She ran her fingers over the scorch mark.

"Something to drink?" Helen asked, again feeling nervous.

"Whatever you're having," Joelee said easily.

So, Helen made two vodka and tonic drinks. Joelee took a sip and asked if Helen had made the drink with St. Elizabeth's Vodka.

"I, why, yes, yes it is," Helen said, looking at the bottle's label.

"They're very good," Joelee said.

"Living room's in here," Helen guided.

On the small couch, Joelee kicked one leg up underneath herself. She faced Helen, smiling softly in the dim lighting of the living room.

Soundlessly, the two women leaned together and kissed. Joelee's soft fingers traced Helen's cheek as their tongues ventured out, massaged one another's tongues.

"I uh, Joelee, how many women have you..." Helen asked.

"A few," Joelee whispered, again kissing Helen's lips.

They kissed again. Again, their tongues massaged each other's tongues. Joelee's fingers went from Helen's face to her shoulders. From Helen's shoulders, Joelee trailed up and down Helen's arms.

"You know, you can touch me too," Joelee whispered. "If you want to."

"I don't, I don't have a clue what to do," Helen mumbled, embarrassed.

"Oh, Helen, I am so glad we found each other," Joelee quietly enthused. "I'm so nervous, my heart is hammering; I'm surprised you can't hear it."

To prove her point, Joelee took one of Helen's hands and pressed it to her chest. Indeed, Joelee's heart was pounding. Helen also noticed that Joelee wore no bra underneath the colorful shift.

"And..." Helen said, pulling Joelee's hand to her own chest.

"Mm hmm, beating pretty hard there," Joelee agreed.

Clumsily, Helen touched Joelee's face. She smiled as she felt Joelee's face scrunch up in a smile under her fingertips. She gently stroked Joelee's slender neck, then returned to Joelee's adorable face.

"Yes, I want you to touch me," Joelee encouraged.

They kissed while they gently traced one another's faces, throats, shoulders.

"Mm, beautiful," Joelee murmured, slender fingers hefting Helen's breasts through blouse and bra.

"Bedroom's right down..." Helen murmured.

"Little girl's room," Joelee said, rising to her feet.

Joelee quickly drained her vodka and tonic and put the glass on the coaster. Then she followed Helen to the hallway.

"Right in here," Helen said, pointing into the hall bathroom.

"Be right there," Joelee assured Helen before closing the door.

Inside of her bedroom, Helen sat on the edge of her bed and twisted her hands nervously. She was unsure of what to do. Should she undress? She did slip the sandals from her feet.

She heard the toilet flush and her stomach muscles knotted up even more.

"Hey," Joelee said softly, entering the bedroom.

"Hey," Helen smiled and stood up.

The two met near the foot of the bed. Gently, Joelee kissed Helen's lips while clasping Helen's two hands in her own. Then Joelee slowly edged Helen's blouse up, baring Helen's taut abdomen.

"Mm," Joelee purred, fingers lightly touching Helen's soft skin.

Their kiss grew in intensity as Joelee's fingers danced over Helen's bare flesh. Helen's blouse was edged higher and Joelee's fingers caressed the bared flesh.

"May I?" Joelee asked, pulling her lips from Helen's lips.

"Oh! Please," Helen agreed.

"Oh, Helen, that's, you're so beautiful," Joelee sighed as Helen's light pink lace bra and lace covered breasts came into view.

Joelee's lips captured Helen's lips as her slim fingers danced along the tops of Helen's large breasts. Then Joelee's fingers were unclasping Helen's bra, exposing Helen's heavy breasts.

"Mm, oh," Joelee sighed as her fingers now traced along Helen's light brown areolae and hard nipples.

"Oh," Helen agreed as the young nymph teased her quite overheated flesh.

"I like to be touched too," Joelee gently reminded Helen as she gently pushed Helen to lie on her bed.

Helen first touched Joelee's pretty face. Again, she smiled when she felt Joelee's face scrunch up in a smile. Their lips met in another kiss.

"Mm, oh!" Helen shuddered as Joelee's fingers gently pinched down on her tightly crinkled nipples.

"Mm, yes," Joelee sighed and captured one of Helen's nipples in her mouth.

"Mm, oh God," Helen cried out as Joelee's hot, wet mouth sent shivers throughout her body.

Her panties, Helen was sure, would be ruined. She shivered as Joelee's teeth gently nipped on her hard nipple.

Joelee's fingers weren't idle as her mouth teased Helen's nipples. She continued to explore Helen's exposed flesh while her mouth licked and sucked Helen's sensitive nipples. She smiled when a gentle tickle of Helen's belly button elicited a giggle from the attractive older woman.

Oh!" Joelee cried out as Helen's own explorations found her 32C breasts through the thin material of her shift.

She raised her mouth from Helen's left nipple and thrust her tongue into Helen's mouth. The two women's hands continued to touch, tease each other's flesh while they kissed.

"Mm, oh yes," Helen hissed as Joelee's fingers undid the snap of her jeans.

"May I?" Joelee quietly asked, fingers gripping Helen's zipper.

"Yes, my darling girl, yes," Helen enthused.

Again, Joelee exposed a sliver of Helen's flesh, then explored that sliver with gentle caresses. Joelee's left hand traveled around Helen's waist, from front to back. Her right hand continued to tweak Helen's nipples, continued to grasp and caress Helen's breasts.

Helen reached down and located the hem of Joelee's shift. A murmur of approval from the girl prompted Helen to ease the hem upward, over Joelee's slim legs.

Joelee eased the waistband of Helen's jeans down, exposing the waistband of Helen's pale pink thong panties. Again, her fingers traced over Helen's flesh, from front to back, then to the front again. Joelee shifted, raising her right hip off the bed so that Helen could raise the hem of her shift higher.

"Oh," Helen shuddered as her fingers came in contact with Joelee's plain cotton bikini briefs.

"I am so wet," Joelee whispered and dipped a finger inside of the front of Helen's panties. "Are you wet, Helen?"

"Oh God," Helen admitted, raising her left hip up.

Joelee eased Helen's jeans down to mid-thigh. Both women groaned as Joelee's fingers danced over Helen's lower body, from waistband of her wet panties to her bunched up jeans. Joelee teased Helen, skipping right over the lacy panties in her exploration.

"I'm sorry, Helen, I want, I want to go slow, but, oh!" Joelee wheezed and pushed Helen onto her back.

Joelee pulled Helen's jeans down and off. She knelt at Helen's feet and hefted her own shift up and off, then used her hands to push Helen's knees apart.

"Mm, oh my God, oh my God," Helen moaned as Joelee lay forward, slim body scissoring between Helen's legs.

"Oh, oh Helen," Joelee moaned as their wet crotches mashed together.

Joelee's smaller breasts rubbed against Helen's large breasts. Then, laying heavily on Helen, Joelee pressed her lips to Helen's lips.

Helen's arms went around the young girl's back, pressing her tightly against herself. They opened their mouths and sucked hungrily at one another's tongues. Joelee wiggled her hips, grinding her cotton covered crotch against Helen's lace covered mound.

"Ung, oh good God," Helen cried out as an orgasm welled up and burst free, surprising her.

"Uh huh," Joelee agreed, shivering in pleasure.

After a moment, Joelee again leaned forward and kissed Helen. She then wiggled down, breaking their crotch to crotch contact. She sucked, nibbled and licked Helen's breasts and nipples, then wiggled down some more.

"Joelee," Helen hissed as the girl nipped at Helen's taut belly and tongued Helen's belly button.

"Mm hmm," Joelee murmured.

"Oh my God," Helen gasped as she felt Joelee's hands tugging at the waistband of her panties.

Helen raised her hips and Joelee pulled the panties down, exposing Helen's drooling pussy.

"Oh, Helen, it's so beautiful," Joelee whispered. "What a pretty little pussy."

Helen did not know what to expect. Charles had performed cunnilingus on Helen a few times when they were first married. But he wasn't very good. It was almost as if he had no clue where her clitoris was, only brushing against it a few times by accident.

Joelee's mouth covered Helen's mound. Her tongue ran up and down the furrow of Helen's mound, trying to push inside of Helen.

Then Joelee used her thumbs to open Helen's pussy. She shoved two fingers deep inside of Helen while her tongue ran up and down Helen's inner lips. Joelee delved her tongue inside of Helen's pussy, tasting her.

Then Joelee located Helen's fat little clitoris and nuzzled the nub. She hummed 'Happy Birthday' while holding Helen's clitoris between her lips.

"Augh!" Helen screamed out in orgasm.

Joelee fingered Helen's pussy, tongue flailing about as Helen shuddered through her orgasm. When Helen quit shuddering, Joelee again located Helen's clitoris.

"Augh!" Helen screamed out again a moment later.

After her third orgasm, Helen pulled Joelee forward. The girl's cotton covered crotch now mashed against Helen's bare pussy. Helen jammed her tongue into Joelee's mouth, tasting herself on the girl's lips and tongue.

Then Helen brought her hands down and cupped Joelee's cotton covered buttocks. She lightly scratched her meticulously polished fingernails over Joelee's firm young buttocks, then she eased Joelee's panties down. Joelee raised up slightly to assist.

"Honey, I need, I need to taste you too," Helen wheezed.

With a smile, Joelee rolled onto her back. She deftly removed her panties, pressing them into Helen's hand as Helen rolled to get between Joelee's legs.

Helen mimicked Joelee's actions, first pressing her pussy against Joelee's pussy, mashing her breasts against Joelee's breasts. The two kissed again, hungrily devouring each other's lips and tongues.

Then Helen wiggled down and licked and sucked Joelee's breasts and nipples. She tasted the sunscreen the girl had liberally coated her flesh with and did not enjoy the chemical taste the lotion left in her mouth.

But she dutifully licked and sucked Joelee's beautiful breasts and small light pink nipples.

"Oh," Joelee let out a sigh as Helen's mouth descended, coming closer and closer to Joelee's pussy.

Joelee's pubic mound was plump, covered by a few coils of tightly crinkled carrot orange hair. Her inner lips were light pink and peeking out of her furrow, slick with excitement.

"Mmph, oh Helen," Joelee moaned as Helen's mouth covered Joelee's mound.

The taste was a musky one, quite heavy. It was not an unpleasant taste and Helen's tongue swiped up and down, gathering much of Joelee's juices.

"Mmph, oh yes, Helen," Joelee hissed when Helen used her thumbs to open Joelee's pussy.

Helen fingered Joelee's pussy while she blindly sought out Joelee's clitoris with her tongue.

Helen had to use her thumb to pull the thick hood that covered Joelee's clitoris and Joelee's response was immediate. Helen's face was drenched when Joelee squirted her orgasm.

"Oh Jesus!" Joelee screamed out.

Helen almost giggled as her first thought was, "I'll have to wash this comforter."

Helen licked Joelee's fragrant pussy to three more screaming orgasms, then wiggled up again. Helen mashed her bald pussy against Joelee's crotch as they kissed. Then Helen rolled off, pulling Joelee to lay on her side next to her.

"That was," Helen started then paused. "That was everything I had hoped it would be and more."

"Thank you," Joelee said softly, fingers dancing over Helen's face and throat. "And you were wonderful."

They both heard a musical chime coming from far away. Helen jerked slightly, realizing that they'd fallen asleep.

Joelee wiggled out of the bed and scampered, nude out of the bedroom.

"Hello?" Helen heard Joelee's voice coming from the living room. "Aw crap. No, no, sorry Mom, okay, I'll, no! No, Mom, you don't need come get me; I'm at a friend's. I'll get her give me a ride. Yes ma'am. Love you too Mom."

A moment later, Joelee scampered into the room. She grabbed her shift and flung it on. Helen held out Joelee's wadded up panties.

"No, those are yours," Joelee said, blushing.

She kissed Helen's lips softly. Then she pulled a small pair of panties from her purse and wiggled into them.

"Those are for you; remember me by," Joelee said as she jammed her feet into her flip flops.

Helen dressed quickly and they left the bedroom. With one more kiss at the side door, the two women left the house.

Joelee gave directions to a large home in DeGarde, Louisiana, explaining that it was her grandmother's home. Helen nodded as Joelee explained that they were celebrating her grandmother's thirteenth year of sobriety; Joelee had completely forgotten all about it.

"You distracted me," Joelee playfully accused as she opened the door of the car.

"Oh! So sorry!" Helen smiled and Joelee giggled, closing the door.

Returning home, Helen fixed herself a light supper, and after a moment's hesitation, a tall vodka and tonic. Supper out of the way, Helen opened her laptop and went to the university's Classified section.

Again, Helen scrolled through the section of women seeking other women. Seeing Joelee's ad made her smile warmly.

Then, on a whim, Helen went to the section of men seeking women and scrolled through the first page. Some of the profiles made her grimace; some of these young men did not paint a very flattering picture of themselves. They seemed to pride themselves on thuggish behavior.

On the third page, Helen found one young man's profile intriguing. His photograph showed a shirtless young man, well defined muscles gleaming. His brown hair was long, actually touching his shoulders and his smile was an easy, unaffected smile.

"Mm, nice. Very nice," Helen murmured.

"Oh, why the hell not?" she asked herself after perusing a few more ads. "Worse he can say is 'No,' right?"

She logged onto her profile and crafted a response to Tim. She was honest with the young man; she was turning fifty in two days and wanted to have a few experiences, something to smile about in the years to come.

Tim's response came nearly ten minutes later. Helen smiled; his 'Subject line' of his response read "Happy Five Oh!!"

Helen replied, going into more detail about what she wanted. She re-read her words and almost chickened out, but then hit the 'Send' button.

"Consider it done!" came his reply a moment later.

"Give me your phone number and I'll text you the where and when," Helen typed.

"And learn to communicate without so many exclamation points," Helen said aloud as she read Tim's reply. "Silly boy." I am sure the University of Louisiana at DeGarde does make you take Basic English, even if you are a football player."

Entering her bedroom, Helen gasped at the heavy aroma of sex. She realized, her pussy was once again quite wet as she smelled the combined scents of herself and Joelee Johnson. Almost reluctantly, she peeled the comforter from the bed.

Babbage's was open on Sunday, from ten am to five pm. At ten minutes after ten, Helen strolled into the exclusive department store. After a quick glance at the jewelry counter, then a pass by the fragrances counter, Helen ambled over to the lingerie department.

"What does one wear for..." Helen asked herself as she looked at the intimate apparel.

She smiled at an attractive blonde as the younger woman was looking at corsets. The blonde gave Helen a smile in return, then held up a baby blue corset with matching thong panties.

"Hi, you look familiar," Helen said as she looked at a bright red bustier

"Tara Williams?" the blonde suggested. "I was just thinking same thing; I could swear I've seen you before."

"Williams, Will, any relation to Trevor and Stephanie Williams?" Helen said, holding up the bright red bustier.

"Yes! My brother and his wife," Tara smiled widely.

"Helen Mouton; lived right next door to Trevor and Stephanie, right before my divorce," Helen smiled. "How are they doing?"

Pregnant again, if you can believe that," Tara laughed.

"Okay, I'm turning fifty tomorrow," Helen said, holding out the red bustier. "What do you think about this?"

"That? Oh, definitely if it's you and your lover celebrating the big five oh together," Tara agreed.

Tara held up the baby blue corset and matching panties. Helen nodded her approval of the garment.

"But what you think of this? I'm looking for something, you know, just lay around, drink a whole bottle of white wine, smoke a few joints, feel a little naughty," Tara explained.

"You know, I have never done that," Helen admitted. "Smoked marijuana, I mean."

"You not a cop, huh?" Tara smiled, now looking at a soft pink baby doll set.

"Me? No, I'm an administrative assistant at St. Elizabeth's Public Utilities," Helen laughed. "Why? Do I look like I'm a cop?"