All Comments on 'Week of the Big Five-Oh'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thanks jb44 for my belated b-day present!

just turned 69 (how sexual is that?) late august and after the tequila series we readers get another pleasureful jb44 yarn! helen sounds delicious, in all ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always!! Looking forward to your next submission. Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yawn!

What a muddled mess of a story. Awful plot, feeble characterisation. Please don't inflict any more tish like this on the world.

jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
thanks

A little overdone but I enjoyed Helen's adventures. I will be reading your next story for sure

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Helen is Storming along

Love Helen. She sounds like a person you would want to know. Go Storm!

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Excellent😍😍😍😍😍😍

Now this was magnificent. I mean it had everything I love to read. I can't wait to read your next fabulous story. I like she was turning fifty and start to enjoy herself. Excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid and sad

Sure a 50 year old woman wants to get pregnant and has no issues with it. Must be super woman since pregnancies at that age are extremely risky. I am sure being 68 when the kid graduates from HS won’t be fun.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
50

Hitting the big 50 can be traumatic, but Helen took all the trauma out of it. Good for her. Was surprised she didn't have her lovers use condoms, guess she's not worried about STD's. Five stars!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Yay for Helen's renaissance

Very sexy story. Love to hear about Helen and Francesca again! Thanks much.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
four stars

Thank you. Nice that it is this time the wife, who survives husband's sudden divorce announcement and gets her own nice life. I might pick that group sex idea for my own five-oh wish list :). I would have preferred no pregnancy for Helen. This is fiction, I know, but pregnancy at 50 is so highly unlikely that it reduces the credibility of the whole story. And any responsible grown up woman would insist on condoms for a group sex session with random college jocks, because of the risk for STDs. I love that Joelee has grown up to be an interesting mix of her mother's soft nature and Johnson family tradition of many sex partners.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Brilliant story

Well told, interesting adventure. Life has its little surprises.

xoxo,

Di

Sidney43Sidney43over 4 years ago

This was looking like a pretty good story until you had a fifty year old woman rip her pubic hair out by the roots. Good grief, is there a more painful way to try for the pre-pubescent look? Seriously, don't women realize that age is not a matter of weight, she is never going to look twenty again. A bare pussy is not a good look on an older woman no matter how much that fetish is being pushed in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Great story and funny as hellFiB64z

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 4 years ago
Superb 5*****

I normally only read LW but JB is one of the few authors who drag me out of my narrow reading habits, all his stories carry intruiging scenarios and a view into some interesting lifestyles. excellent 5*

monster99monster99over 4 years ago
fun story

moved awfully quickly from meeting to bedroom at times, but that's find...a fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

Not sure I like this one or not. That is probably more due to my personal taste than the quality of the story. I read all of it and never once considered stopping. Guess that means I liked the story. The ending was kinda predictable. It really is a good story. 5*

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Not for me, why didn't she lose the 50+ lbs and all that rubbish when she was married, she didn't give a dawn about her marriage and her husband, what a bitch 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.