Ugly Duckling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I mused.

"This cock - I'm going to miss it," she smiled, wrapped in a sexual daze.

"You haven't escaped me yet," I growled as I thrust up.

"Oh, is that what you think?" Melissa gasped. "From my view looking down on you, I'm the one who hasn't finished with you yet."

Melissa loved those interchanges so much she physically rebounded from her mental turmoil and rode me hard until she finally collapsed atop me, sweaty yet content in her post-orgasmic bliss. She grunted when I spanked her proffered ass then snarled when I poked her flank with her bedside phone. I pushed it between her open thighs and parted her soaked labia. I moved it up and down instead of in and out. Still, the effect was the same.

Melissa rested her head on the pillow and shut her eyes as she concentrated on the sensation of her already stimulated pussy being teased yet again. She made this murmuring noise and wiggled her hips slightly yet wasn't too disturbed when I removed the phone's antenna from her twat. She was surprised when I push it against her 'upper' lips.

She kept her lips tightly shut, regarding me harshly.

"Clean it, or it goes in your ass and I'll make you clean it anyway," I threatened her. After a second, she taunted me by raising her ass up invitingly. As I arched my eyebrows over this clear dare, Melissa seized the antenna in her lips and began to suck it between her lips.

I took up her offer of her ass, running my free hand over both cheeks and down to her anus.

"Stop that, Reprobate," she muttered. This time there was barely any resistance to my forefinger sinking into her rectum. Melissa's eyes half-shuttered as I worked my way in. She was starting to chew on the plastic tip then I worked a second digit inside.

Melissa closed her eyes and grimaced in pain. I pumped my fingers with increasing vigor until she began panting and moaning sensually. When I came at her with the third finger I could feel Melissa relax her sphincter as much as possible, easing her acceptance of the increased intrusion. This time the pain lasted only a few seconds.

"Wednesday I'm taking your ass, Mrs. Harmon," I promised fiercely. "I'm going to hammer you until you squeal for mercy."

"Ah, ah, ah - I'm going to - have to - shoot you to stop you," Melissa panted.

"Before, or after I take your anal virginity?" I whispered.

"After," she whispered back. Less than a minute later, she released the antenna, pressed her face into her pillow and screamed out her ecstasy. I loved the way her ass and thighs vibrated from the energy of her orgasm. Before heading to the bathroom to clean up, I kissed her on the shoulder. When I came out two minutes later, I saw that Melissa had rolled onto her side, facing me.

I was frozen in place, soaking in the view. She was reclining on her left side, propping up her head with her left forearm. Her right hand lay upon her side and stomach when I first appeared then languidly moved her to her sagging right breast. It wasn't lost on me that while the left breast was squeezed down on the bed and the right tit was piled on top of the left, they both retained their distinct firmness and distinct shape.

Melissa lifted her bountiful mammary up then coaxed her fingers to her nipple and pinched it between her thumb and forefinger. She was stoking my lust and exulting in it. Her hand left her breast, migrated over her stomach and to her hip. At the same time, she began drawing her right leg up until her knee blocked my view of her pubic mound. Melissa's hand continued down along the curve of her buttock then along her thigh before returning to her stomach.

"Don't you have somewhere else you need to be?" she regarded me seductively.

"You are positively Rubenesque," I murmured. Melissa looked surprised.

"I wouldn't have believed you knew that word, much less what it meant," she teased. I took a step toward her. "Work - now," Melissa pointed toward the door, "or no more of this."

To taunt me she rolled her hips so that she was belly down with her upper body still half-turned toward me. She ran that evil right hand over her hip to her ass and gave it a light tap. I stared, growled, clenched and unclenched my fists. She guided her fingers to the cleft of her ass while keeping a steady gaze on me. I gave one last tremble of lust then stormed out of the room to the sound of her soft laughter in my ears. How our Worlds had turned ...

TO (HOPEFULLY) BE CONTINUED ...