Ugly Duckling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tenderly massaged her dangling breast, taking the nipple in my palm and pressing up to her chest. Melissa wiggled her hips slightly to let me know I was on the right track. I weighed and subtly squeezed her breast and nipple.

"My breasts aren't too tender tonight, Chuck," Melissa breathed deeply. "You can more vigorous."

I answered that by pulling and pinching her nipple.

"Aaahhh," she murmured, "mmmm." The rest of her appreciative noises were lost as she wrapped up my cock within her mouth. She ceased being gentle and was letting her hunger show. My retaliation was low key; I used my free hand to reach across my body and stroke her calves with my fingertips.

I could make out Celine's heavy breathing. When Melissa stopped, I feared she had heard it too.

"Chuck, do you feel ready?" Melissa cooed.

"Missy, you make me feel wonderful as always," I mimicked Chuck's words.

Melissa crawled up my body once more was made even more erotic by her lowering her body and rubbing her hard nipples up my torso. The kissing this time was flirty and brief. She had other things on her mind and in her hand. As she rose up and away from me, she maneuvered my erection along her pussy lips and began to let it glide down.

She rode it down rapidly enough to elicit a grunt from both of us when she took my entirety in one move.

"Is everything okay?" Melissa panted.

"I'm fine Missy ... should we keep the noise down?" I moaned.

"Oh, don't be so mean," my Mother-in-Law laughed softly. "I'm not that bad."

"I meant me, Missy," I chuckled. "You know how good you are to me."

"Oh, now you are really being a beast," she mixed playfulness with tears. Melissa started with a tender, rocking motion.

Recalling what had transpired earlier, I put my hands on her thighs and gradually moved them up to her hips, along her sides and finally to her breasts. I weighed them, bounced them lightly in my hands and rubbed my fingers over her firmly aroused nipples. My erotic actions definitely encouraged her. Taking her nipples in between my thumbs and forefingers, I pulled them toward me.

I kept my tugging constant and insistent, allowing Melissa to dictate how much pain she endured and how close she let me draw her down. At the end of the journey, Melissa took my head in her hands and initiated one long kiss. I preferred a French kiss to be an aggressive dance of tongues and lips. The kiss with Melissa was a gentle, controlled affair which stressed my restraint.

As the kiss went on, she increased the length and power of her ride on my cock. Her orgasm crept up on both of us. At the last second, Melissa elevated until she was straight up, grinding her clit against my pelvis.

"Chuck," she gasped. I felt her thighs and belly trembled as she started crying out with her head looking straight at me.

My crotch was soaked, my Mother-in-Law was panting & sobbing as she tumbled onto my chest and my wife was desperately trying to get out of the room quickly before she had her own orgasm.

"Chuck, you didn't get any relief," Melissa mumbled.

"Missy, you know I'm feeling fine right now," I wheezed back. I wasn't that tired, but I though Chuck would be. She slid to my side while keeping a hand and her head on my chest for several more minutes. Celine was back, dressed and watching us by the time Melissa rolled back to her side of the bed.

"Good night," she sniffled. That was my cue to leave. I slid off the bed, straightened the sheets and padded for the door.

"I miss you," Melissa whispered. "Good bye, Chuck."

"I miss you too, Missy," I said over my shoulder. "Take care of the kittens for me."

The 'kittens' was his pet name for his daughters. Upon hearing that, Melissa put her face in her pillow and started wailing. I looked at me wife, clearly wondering how badly I had just fucked up. Celine took my hand and led me away. She waited while I dressed, remaining silent until we drove the car past the gate.

"That could have gone better," I sighed.

"What do you mean?" Celine sounded confused. "I think you did a wonderful job. We can never, ever talk about it with her yet I think you helped Mom face her grief and - I hope - move past it."

"Had I known how mentally draining this would be, I would have never suggested it," I mused.

"Hard work has never deterred you before, Way," Celine grinned.

"Speaking of hard," I leered at my wife. She laughed.

"No problem, Honey," she snickered. "We don't have to be at the cemetery until ten. That gives me plenty of time to pamper you."

(SATURDAY)

I was still mental and physically exhausted when my wife and I arrived at the Harmon family plot. Kerry and Sonny were right behind us while Melissa was already there. This was not the first time I had done this, so I knew the rules. Sonny and I hung back about fifteen feet while the Harmon women gathered in front of Chuck Harmon's headstone.

Sonny and I had not been part of the family at Chuck's death so Melissa didn't want us guys crowding his sacred spot of earth and stone. At the proscribed time of Mr. Harmon's death, my Mother-in-Law laid a dozen orchids at the base of the grave. Kerry next laid a single orchid on the top of the headstone, to the left. Celine put hers on the opposite side.

Sonny seemed bored and kept looking at his watch as if what time it was mattered on when we left. The only thing that counted was when Melissa released our wives. I was caught off-guard when Melissa twisted at the hip and motioned Sonny to come forward and join Kerry. Inviting him was bizarre; motioning for me to come forward bordered on the inexplicable.

Sonny was clearly stunned to immobility. Though surprised, I at least had the presence of mind to not be caught standing around like an idiot. I quickly joined Celine while Sonny slunk up to Kerry like a chastised schoolboy. No words were spoken. Even our dismissal was done in silence, achieved by the expedient of Melissa walking away.

(THE NEXT DAY)

While no one went to Melissa's that Saturday, we did gather at her mansion on Sunday afternoon after church services. I excused myself to go get my phone from the car (it was in my pocket). As I exited the room, Melissa excused herself to the bathroom. I doubled back and nailed her going through the bathroom door. Now, if she really had to pee, or poop, I was in trouble.

"Have you lost your damn mind?" she growled at me. I yanked her jacket down (she was in a skirt, blouse and jacket combo) until her arms were pinned. I pushed her toward the toilet seat. I got her there - just not before she drove her shoe heel into my big toe. I was lucky she missed the bridge of my foot.

"What is my daughter feeding you that keeps you this horny all the time," she sneered, "or did you chew the lead paint off the walls as a baby?"

"That's bullshit," I seethed back. "You keep thrusting those boobs forward and shaking that ass and you blame me? You are as responsible for my addiction as I am."

"Stop making excuses," she growled back. "Be a Man for once." She emphasized her argument by grinding her ass against my crotch. I gave that scrumptious section of her anatomy a good spank then lurched for the door. I got it locked and got back to her though not before she shrugged off her jacket and took a deep breath as if to scream.

I clamped my hand over her mouth, pushing her back over the toilet seat backwards. Melissa had to throw her arms back to stop us both from falling over which allowed me to regain some control of the situation. I could feel her trying to bite my hand without much success. Using a hand towel nearby, I was able to switch out my hand to muffle her before she could shout out.

That accomplished, I spun her around and bent her over the toilet again. This time I pressed my left palm down hard on her shoulder blades strong enough to force Melissa to use both arms to keep her from being forced face first into the toilet's unused water. I put my right hand on the hem of her knee length skirt and slowly worked it up.

Melissa made this urgent growling noise. Undoubtedly she wanted me to speed things up. I wasn't going to play it remotely safe this time. Once above the stockings, I leaned down and began kissing the exposed back of her thighs. This necessitated my removing most of the pressure on Melissa's back. She didn't take advantage of the situation.

Instead of taking off her cream-colored, silk, full-back panties, I kissed my way over them. She was getting so sexually frustrated she missed my pulling my left hand down to join my right in massaging her butt cheeks. When Melissa gave a muffle groan, I began to kiss her tailbone and tenderly rub her gusset.

By the way Melissa was gyrating her hips, I reasoned she thought we were getting warmed up. I upped my pace on her gusset, used my thumb to push her undies into her crack over her anus and began spanking each ass cheek with growing intensity. I got her close - real close. Melissa was nose-breathing like a locomotive. Her thighs started to tremble.

"That was fun," I informed her as I stood. As I walked over and unlocked the door, Melissa yanked the towel out of her mouth and spun around.

"Get back here right now, or I'll have you killed by nincompoops less competent than you," she hissed.

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty, you over-privileged slut," I grinned.

"Damn it - Way, don't leave me like this," she snarled in a pleading fashion.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow, but you'll have to do something for me first," I offered.

"Grrr," she clearly didn't like either part of this discussion - having to wait until tomorrow and that our sex was conditional. "What do you want?"

"I want to have lunch at my place tomorrow with Celine," I told her.

"And - there is always an 'and'," she studied me. I could tell she was intrigued. Our sex had gone beyond carnal rutting.

"You are going to confide in her that you have a new boyfriend," I informed her. "Include the part about you having sex ~ I leave the details up to you. Obviously there will be no name to this mysterious suitor."

"You have got to be kidding me," Melissa stared at me intently as she straightened out her skirt. She wasn't saying 'no'. I smiled devilishly. "You want me to describe to my daughter - your wife - the affair we are having. You are a total deviant."

"I'm not done yet," I grinned.

"After you are done, I want you to swing back around to my place after five minutes. Using this key," I brandished my spare house key, "you are going to go in and pick up whatever you forgot ... then go back home." Melissa was a smart cookie. She stepped up and tore the key from my hand. She knew what was going to happen.

I was going to catch her in my house, we were going to get into one hell of a row and after a spirited defense by Melissa, I was going to fuck her good and hard.

"What will your neighbor's think when I start screaming?" Melissa was definitely horny.

"They aren't going to help you, Melissa," I leered. "You know my kind." Poor people, that is. "We screw around on our spouses all the time," I glared. "Maybe they'll think I'm slapping you around for being a mouthy bitch. They'll know you are nothing, but another hash mark in my Little Black Book, so it's no big deal."

"I'll make sure to bring my stun gun, Bastard," she sneered back.

"Did we have a discussion about you, me and that device?" I teased. Melissa's lip curled with lust. She placed both hands on her stomach.

"Yes, I recall that," she began moving her hands down. "Something about you never getting to touch this," her hands graced her crotch, "ever again," she finished brushing her upper thighs.

"Yeah," I gulped. "You - stun gun. Got it." Melissa's whole body seemed to glow with tantric energy. She was loving our little game.

"Just like a dog," she mused. "You are trainable after all. Good boy," she purred. "I'll teach you to be a proper husband yet."

Strangely enough, she really was helping me be a better husband. Celine and I had never been more enamored with one another, more in love, or more trusting. I left first while Melissa finished her toiletry duties. Celine and I avoided letting the sniping of Kerry and Sonny get to us. Once out of there, it took me all of ten seconds for me to tell Celine my plan and get her to agree with it.

See, I needed Melissa gone for those five minutes so that Celine could drive half way around the block, park her car and get back to our place. She'd hide in the closet while I nailed her Mother on our bed. We were way, way past the normal husband - wife - mother-in-law relationship and there was no going back.

(TIDAL SHIFTS)

That was pretty much my life for the next two weeks. I was having sex with Melissa four times a week. Per plan, I nailed her in my bed, repeatedly, while the wife watched. I also hammered Melissa one more time, in the shower, when we were cleaning up. OH, how Melissa bit, bitched, kicked and complained.

I tore off her shirt so I had to reach into the closet, past the wife, to get her one of Celine's to wear. I 'lost' her bra too. Seeing Melissa wedge those fat titties into Celine's smaller cup size was erotically amusing. Her daughter's shirt stretched over Melissa's chest was equally appealing though my Mother-in-Law complained that she looked like a streetwalker.

I immediately asked her 'how much for a blowjob'. She hit me then informed me it was more than I could afford. I grabbed her wrist - I'd taped them in front of her at the start of my 'attack' then re-taped them when she put the shirt on - yanked her close and threatened to slip her into one of Celine's miniskirts, take her down to 'that' part of town and make her earn cab fare home.

After she realized the futility of trying to kick me, Melissa offered me a blowjob - so that Celine wouldn't be mortified by coming home and finding her there - of course. I told her I wanted a lap dance instead. She didn't know how. That didn't save her because I did. There is a whole segment of the stripper industry devoted to seamen (and/or semen) and I'd been a sailor during my sexually formative years.

I talked her through it. Never before had I experienced a 'lady' give in to her lusts so much while insulting me and telling me how much she despised the activity. Translation: I was going to force her to do it again, or Melissa would get truly pissed with me. Melissa had barely exited when Celine pinned me to the door and raped me.

Sure, she's my wife and I love her, but she never actually asked me if I wanted sex, or that much more sex. I doubted things would have gone well for me if I had refused. I'm bigger and stronger while she was a woman possessed. All I could say was I was happy she'd masturbated continuously in the closet. Otherwise the sex might well have killed me.

On our next encounter, I kidnapped Melissa from her study, carried her over my shoulder to her Gardener's shed and orally and vaginally abused her for an hour and a half. Then I left her there bound up and gagged for ten minutes, making her deeply suspicious her scumbag Son-in-Law had abandoned her. I returned and made her suck my cock to one more serious ejaculation for her freedom. The look she gave me was so worth it.

A few days later I threw her behind the sofa in another room and ravaged her. The extra-special moment was Edna coming into the room and calling out for Melissa. I had my hand over Melissa's mouth, steadily fucking her doggy style while Edna was less than eight feet away. The moment Edna left, I grabbed Melissa by both hips and slammed away taunting her about how much she was my whore.

Melissa's orgasmic howl moments later brought her housekeeper back into the room. We were both holding our breaths. Edna muttered something about 'this old house' then left again. The Mother-in-law beat and slapped at me for two minutes after I let her turn around. She was pissed and highly freaking sexually excited at the same time. Stunningly, she asked me if I really had to leave right at that moment. Sadly, I actually have to fill my work orders each day.

That Sunday Kerry and Sonny were extra needy/vigilant, so Melissa didn't get any weekend nookie. When Celine and I left, Melissa looked ready to spit nails too.

[...]

Monday, I spilled my ice tea on her. She had to go to her bedroom to change. When I snuck up on her, Melissa was naked. I wasn't sure how I had gotten her panties wet, or maybe she was going for a complete ensemble change. No matter - it was on to the bed we went.

I made her do the work on this outing. She rode me hard, I suckled, nibbled and chewed on her bountiful teats and breasts until she cried. I stifled her cries and moans by constant full-contact kisses. I drove my thumb up her ass. When she started to adjust to that, I switched up with two fingers. Her rapture was obvious.

In the afterglow, Melissa lay on top of me. My spent cock was still partially inside her vagina, she was running one fingernail over my nipple and was making pleasurable little sighs. This was definitely not what I expected. If Melissa was becoming emotionally attached to me things would get complicated fast.

"Way, I need to tell Celine what has been going on between us," she informed me.

"When?" I asked.

"What? You are not going to try and talk me out of it," she propped herself up until our faces were only inches apart.

"Melissa, you are one of the strongest willed, most stubborn women I've ever had the privileged to know. I'm not going to waste my breath by attempting to change your mind."

"I expected for you to be more upset," her gaze hardened.

"I knew this day would come the moment I decided to come back that second time," I informed her. "You proved to me you loved Celine as much as I do. That means you couldn't cheat on her forever," I added.

"Damn it, Way," a sad playfulness returned to Melissa's face. "Why can't you live down to my expectations occasionally?"

"Pussy," I grunted like a caveman. "Pussy - too damn good." I grabbed to rich handfuls of her ass and squeezed them strongly.

"You are a beast," she snickered. My cock was rebounding inside of her as well.

"So, when are you going to tell her?" I repeated.

"Give me some time to choose the moment," Melissa mused. "I don't want to mess her up in a major case, but I don't want to wait too long." She hesitated for what seemed like a minute. "We need to stop seeing each other until this gets resolved."

"I don't think so, M," I growled hungrily. "Since I may never get another taste of you once you do this, I'm going to take you every chance I get."

"Damn it, you sex fiend," she tried to sound angrier than she was. "I will take full responsibility for our affair. Isn't that enough?"

"I don't want you to lie to her," I started grinding into her. "Tell her the first time was mostly you then I was the one who kept coming back for more."

"Tell her I lust after you, that I take you when and wherever I can. Tell her I find you to be sexy, fuckable and oh so sweet to taste. You keep trying to fight me off and I take you anyway," I instructed her.

"She'll hate you," Melissa moaned as she began rocking her hips to match my thrusts.

"You keep underestimating your sex appeal, Melissa," I coaxed her.

"I don't think she'll appreciate that argument," she panted. "I lured you in and you became addicted to sex with her Mother - not a good argument to present at all."

"We do it together Wednesday," I suggested. "Both admit to our part in this relationship."

"What good will it do to have her hate us both?" she moaned.

"She loves us both," I assured her even as our bodies started slapping together with a wet, fleshy sound. "Have some faith in her to know we both still care for her deeply."

"Deeply - aaahhh," she exhaled. "This is another reason to hate you."