Ugly Duckling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aeieieiei!" she screamed. Melissa's mouth opened to scream again - yet only a gargling noise came forth.

At last her climax overwhelmed her. My two fingers in her ass were barely past the first knuckle. Her anal muscles were trying to force me out while her thrashing forced me to probe deeper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she panted furiously as the storm rolled over her. With one final great tremor, Melissa collapsed down and lay twitching slight as her bosom rose and fell rapidly.

There was one last issue for me to deal with. As Melissa removed her hand from her pubic area, I withdrew my fingers from her anus, out of the suit and around to her far side. My hand found the stun gun and snuck it back between Melissa's legs. I used the twin prongs of the device to massage her vulva outside her soaked bathing suit's crotch.

"Stop it, you sex fiend," Melissa pulled on my hair to leverage me from her naked breasts and, failing in that, she then attempted to swat my hand away from her cunt. She bumped into the stun gun as well.

"What do you think you are doing with that?" Melissa tilted her head up to regard my activities.

"I figured you liked dildos, vibrators and phones, so why not try this next," I teased.

"A stun gun is a weapon, Idiot," she groused. "Hand it over." Melissa held out her hand.

"Do you know what this would do to your cunt?" I mused.

"Make it inaccessible to you for life," she snapped back. She couldn't fight back the triumphant sexual smile as I slapped that puppy into her hand as fast as I possibly could.

Melissa looked from the stun gun, to me then back again before returning it under the towel she'd first retrieved it from. I watched her fix her bathing suit back. As I did so I couldn't help notice how visible her nipples clearly were. This suit seemed to be rather thin. I stood up and headed toward the house.

"Where are you going?" Melissa studied me intently.

"If I'm going to work on the pool lights, I have to cut the power to them first, or I'll get electrocuted," I grinned. "It is one of the first things they teach you in Electronics School."

"How many times did you fry yourself before you learned that lesson?" she mocked me.

"27," I zinged back, "but I was a quick learner for my class."

Melissa snorted out a laugh.

"Does your lame humor amuse my daughter?" she asked in a less bitter tone.

"Instead of my sad-ass jokes, I could regale her with our exploits," I grinned.

"What about Celine's happiness being the thing that matters most? Another lie?" she accused me.

"We could confront her together," I suggested. "I could explain that with you and I it was strictly carnal desire while she was the only one I have ever truly loved."

"That's another pathetic joke," Melissa grumbled.

"Celine might understand. She thinks you are very feminine - her words. I called you a sexy bitch," I exaggerated. She examined me for several seconds.

"You are a walking, talking gonad," Melissa looked away.

"Mrs. Harmon, you don't seem to mind when I'm pumping you full of my semen," I teased. "Perhaps we'll even have a child together."

"I'm not looking for a husband, Way," she said with a sense of deep longing and sadness.

She looked out over the pool as she said that so she could not read my facial expression. This was the Rubicon. There was an exclusive club of one who could use that name for me. I had to make a quick decision. I walked over to my Mother-in-Law, put a hand on her shoulder and kissed the top of her hat.

"I apologize, Melissa," I compassionately related. I went inside, flipped the proper switches in the fuse box and set to work. The replacement bulbs were in the pool house so all I had to do was strip down poolside and put on my swim suit - Melissa had carefully dropped the hint I would be at the pool today after all.

[...]

I was nine-tenths done when Melissa slipped into the shallow end of the pool and began to swim around. Since all the lights were ensconced in the wall right below the waterline, this wasn't a real challenging job (though my billing might suggest otherwise ... he-he). All I had to do was flip the bottom latch, pull out the old fixture, place the other one up into the air-trap sconce, pull of the wrapping and place the new lighting in.

Close the latch and I was done. The most difficult part was treading water in the deep end. Since I was on small ships when I wasn't on land duty in the Navy, I learned to swim and tread water as a matter of common sense, so this was no true problem. With the last fixture done, I swam over to Melissa.

She had put her hair up in a bun so it wouldn't get wet as she moved through the water. While she wasn't dogpaddling, she wasn't burning a path through the water either. When Melissa saw me coming her way, she backpedalled to the wall in the four foot deep section of the pool and faced me with only her head above water.

"I finished the pool lights," I murmured. "I'd like to get paid now."

"You should have negotiated that before you did the work, Simpleton," she sneered.

"You should have fixed a price before I presented you with the bill," I countered. "I'm getting impatient for that butt, Melissa. I'm going to love breaking your pristine, high-borne ass in."

"No Waylon," Melissa frowned. "My butt hurts. That's why I got in the pool; to ease my pain."

"That will pass," I leered. "Soon you won't be able to help yourself. You'll be rubbing that butt against me like the bitch in heat I know you secretly are. I can barely wait to have you on your hands and knees, looking back at me and begging for it."

"Are you drunk?" she mocked me.

"No, I'm addicted," I turned her words back on her. Melissa blushed yet tried to look furious.

"Well, it is not going to happen," she stated. "I have to see my doctor next week and I don't want to know what she'd think if she saw that I had been abused - down there."

"Tell your doctor you have become a sexually adventurous dynamo who likes to bring your younger lover to his knees on a regular basis," I advised her.

"You should spend more time on your knees in prayer," Melissa said, "you degenerate sinner."

"I plan to have us both on our knees," I smiled smugly. "You may be crying out to God, but we won't be praying."

"How can you possibly satisfy Celine after hounding me around every day?" Melissa grumbled as she turned away from me and made to leave the pool.

"Shit, Melissa," I raced after her. "You stoke my fires; you don't burn them out."

"I think you get off on humiliating me - spanking me and forcing me to lose control."

She was barely out of the pool when I caught up with her. I wrapped my arms around her stomach from behind and nibbled the crux of her neck and shoulder.

"Absolutely," I agreed. "Tying you up and forcing my cock into your cunt and down your throat has been one of my greatest dreams and exploits. Ever since you first insulted me, I've wanted to shut you up then make you howl."

"Really?" she whispered barely within my hearing.

"No," I responded with equal quiet, "though now it makes my dick painfully hard just thinking about it." Melissa pushed her ass against my crotch and rotated it around.

"You are always hard," Melissa actually became playful. "It is a deficiency of your kind."

"True," I shrugged. "You in that green and black number Wednesday had nothing to do with it - beyond guaranteeing I'd be hammering you all day long. Fuck it all; that was so sexy."

"Way, you are only saying that because you want to fuck me again," Melissa teased me.

"No and no. I don't care what you think of me and I'm going to nail you again no matter what," I bragged.

My right hand slid down to her crotch while my left cupped and fondled her left breast.

"What if I say 'no'?" she turned around while sticking close to me. "What if I resist - fight back?"

"That makes it all the sweeter, Mrs. Harmon," I grinned down at her lustfully. "I love you on your knees, sucking my cock while shooting me a venomous look because you know I've mastered you."

Melissa looked grumpy and stepped back from my grasp.

"Waylon Fielding, you have never mastered me," she insisted. My sensual reply was temporarily cut short.

"Melissa, you do realize your swimsuit is basically transparent when wet, right?" I informed her.

Apparently, she didn't. Her mouth gaped open then her face went blank. I was trying to reason her reaction out when my Mother-in-Law started bawling. I tried to reach out for her. She shook her head and backed up.

"Go," she sobbed. "Get out."

"No," I replied. "I'm not going to leave you like this."

"I don't want you here," she said through her tears.

"That's never stopped me before," I said as I took a half step forward. She allowed it.

"You can't help with this," she stated sincerely.

"Okay," I said after a moment's hesitation. "You dry off and let me get you inside then I'll go. Celine would kill me if she ever found out I abandoned you like this." I was going to tell Celine all about this. I couldn't tell Melissa that.

"I'm not in the mood," she insisted.

"No sex - I promise," I assured her. "You may not consider me family, but you are Celine's Mother and I am her husband, so I'm taking you inside for her sake." Melissa accepted that, toweled off slowly while I got dressed and tried to look everywhere else except at her body. Once inside, I prepared her some tea while she changed into Khaki shorts and a sleeveless white blouse with twin pockets.

"You can go, Waylon," she dismissed me as she fixed a cup of tea for herself.

"Okay," I answered and headed for the door.

"What? No threats, or snide remarks," she asked wearily.

"I want you full of fight, Melissa," I responded. "Coming at you like this isn't fair."

"I didn't think you were interested in fair play," Melissa showed off a tiny bit more fight.

"You are a prize worth fighting for, Mrs. Harmon," I smiled warmly. "When you finally become mine, you will have no excuses. You will know I've earned the pleasure."

"Goodbye," she said. I saw a faint, sad mile on her face as she went back to her tea. I knew it was time for me to go.

[...]

That evening it took all of ten seconds for my wife to figure out what was going on. She smacked the palm of her hand to her forehead for forgetting what day was coming up. Saturday was the eighth anniversary of her Father's death. There was no sexing up the wife that night. As we were getting ready for bed, I had this crazy idea.

I laid it out for Celine and she was aghast. Oh, she was pissed and thought I'd lost my mind too. She couldn't believe that I came up with something so perverse and plain wrong. We went to bed with her back to me. Around 2 a.m. she shook me awake. Celine asked me if I could pull it off, I said I could and she gave me her blessing which only proved insanity IS contagious.

(LATE FRIDAY EVENING)

I pulled back the covers on the far side of Melissa's bed and began to slide in. My Mother-in-Law was wearing a sleeping mask and a lavender nightie. She propped herself up on her elbows and reached for her mask. She was about to give whatever intruder dared to be there a serious piece of her mind.

"Missy," I said in a raspy voice, "I've missed you."

Melissa froze. Her hand at her mask hovered with indecision.

"What did you say?" Melissa whispered.

"Missy, I couldn't sleep. I apologize for waking you," I kept speaking with the voice of a dying man. For the longest time there was nothing. We hovered at a precipice from which there was no return.

"It is okay, Chuck," she addressed me softly. She took her hand away from her mask and slid across the bed to the middle so she could reach me on the far side. Chuck was her dead husband. Yes, I was playing her husband's ghost come to visit her on her cusp of his Death Day. That's why Celine thought I'd lost my mind when I first suggested it.

My idea wasn't totally unhinged from reality. After a long illness, Chuck Harmon ended up in the hospital. He appeared to be making a minor comeback, the family left his bedside to take a break and then Chuck lapsed into a coma overnight. He never recovered and died a week later. The family had never been able to make their final goodbyes.

Celine had told me all of this before we were married yet I had never referenced the pain Celine felt with what Melissa must have gone through - until Wednesday. There was one other insane part of the plan - my wife's addition - but I was more concerned with my current dilemma.

"Don't stress yourself," Melissa murmured to me. She peeled the sheets back from my body.

"You always take care of us," I reached out and stroked her shoulder. This was a gesture Celine had seen her Father repeat constantly with her Mother. Melissa soaked up my familiar familial touch.

"It is my pleasure, Mr. Harmon," Melissa grinned. She sidled next to my body, felt her way to my face and then kissed me on the lips.

My instinct was to French kiss ~ I had no idea if those two did that. Melissa gave my lips a tentative lick, so I matched it. A little tongue on contact was enough for her. She withdrew her kiss while remaining hovering over me. Her free hand's palm rubbed over my chest in slow circles, slowly going down and down until she touched my pubic hair.

"Missy," I pleaded.

"I don't want to rush things," Melissa purred. She started dragging her fingernails over my lower abdomen in a teasing, non-painful, manner. For me, the struggle was to keep my breathing ragged and rough. Melissa kept a blind watch over me for five minutes, slowly increasing my ardor with the simplest of actions.

Finally Melissa decided enough was enough with the teasing. She languidly slithered her hand down, under my boxer, to my cock and gave it a few strokes.

"Do you need a bit of coaxing?" she asked gently. I had to search my memories for a reply. I'd seen his video-Will and some home movies. Those were of little use when it came to this romantic/erotic stuff.

"If it is not too much of a problem," I tossed out there. Chuck referred to unspoken issues as problems, so I went with that. Melissa sniffled then gulped.

"It is never a problem, Chuck," she mused. "I am happy I can help." I didn't need a blowjob from Melissa to get me hard. I was already there. For Chuck, struggling with the pain and side effects of his medications, it had been a different matter.

She kissed her way down my chest, licked each nipple before working down my stomach to my pubic area. She stopped and sniffed. Melissa, her head right above my crotch, turned and 'looked' across my body at my face. I'd spritzed with a bit of what Celine told me was her Father's favorite cologne.

Melissa may have moved with some alacrity down my body, then reversed technique and quickly showed me she was going to make this fellatio last. My boxers went down to mid-thigh. After that, she started out with feather-weight kisses along my aroused helmet. It was nearly a minute before her tongue came out to play and even then it was only with brief flickers.

Her left hand, which had held my cock pointed straight up, began gently pumping my shaft. Melissa's next move was to wrap her lips around the edge of my glans. She let her tongue roll all over the vulnerable tissue then slowly brought her lips together, letting my head slowly slip out of her mouth.

"Missy," I moaned. I wanted her to go faster before I blew up somewhere beside in her.

"Hush, Chuck," Melissa purred. "I'll help out for as long as it takes." That translated to 'This was your idea to do this, so I'll play with you until I'm ready'. What Melissa didn't know was that I had dual distractions going on.

Celine was at her mother's bedroom door, watching this whole act play out. The plan, as edited by her, was that she would be here in case I needed someone to intercede with Melissa if things didn't go well. Things had definitely escalated. Throughout Melissa's performance, Celine had slunk away several times. Each time she came back, my wife was wearing less.

First the shoes and jeans went away. The t-shirt and bra followed. The panties got tossed and a wash cloth retrieved after the second time Melissa sucked my cockhead in. Celine was biting down on the rolled up terry cloth hand towel while she began to circling her pussy with three fingers. This had become an endurance contest with me being the sole person not in control of the speed of events.

Melissa gave a wicked twist of the lips when I involuntarily shivered. She gave my angry red head a break and began to lick up and down my shaft. She would lick on sections several times then twist her body so she could access a fresh stretch. I almost missed Celine sneaking in to take a closer look.

This was so unlike her and so terribly reckless. It was the visual stimulation which surpassed the verbal portrait I had created which drew Celine in. She had been a bit jealous of her Mother's oral technique. I hadn't meant that to happen, still I believed in telling my wife the truth. Melissa was giving her baby girl a fellatio lesson - she just didn't know it.

My cock was nice and slick by the time Melissa made a full circuit. The hand sliding up and down my organ felt like silk. I was breathing in rapid gasps and Melissa knew I was close. She grabbed the base of my penis and squeezed tight to drive back my climax. As a counterpoint, my Mother-in-Law turned her attention to my testicles.

Considering she had to find every part of my anatomy by touch, this may have been the most erotic moment of my life. Her fingers led most of her advances. With my nuts, it was by cheek, nose & tongue touch. She scooped up my first testicle with her tongue and sucked it into her mouth with the suction of her lips.

My dick got a vicious pinch over that one because I was on the verge of shooting off.

"Are you okay, Chuck?" Melissa asked seductively. "Do you want me to stop for a while?"

I wanted to say 'Hell no!' but ole Chuck would never do that.

"I'm okay, Missy," I groaned. "Do what you think is best."

Melissa crawled up my body after she absorbed my words. She straddled me on all fours, looking down at me for a moment then kissed me passionately. There was no probing tongues and I was okay with that. Melissa had been crying to the point the tears had soaked the lower part of her mask and streaked her cheeks with moisture.

"You complete me," I told her. "I never told you that enough."

"Ssshhh," Melissa put a finger to my lips as she choked back even more tears. "I love you, Chuck, and I miss you," she murmured. I haven't known much fear in my life, but I knew this was a terribly fragile moment for my Mother-in-Law and I seriously didn't want to tear this family apart.

Melissa returned her body to my left side, pivoted on her knees and began lavishing attention on my cock once more. She was more insistent and hungry for the connection a great blowjob provides. My Mother-in-Law was letting the glans slip passed her tongue to the back of her throat, bobbing up then taking incrementally more in.

Her spacious rear was turned my way and while I desperately wanted another go at that ass, there was no way that Chuck would have. It was 'filthy' and he didn't seem like the blue-blood who would deviate. I settled for running my hand along her thigh and pushing her nightie above her hips. From there, I let my hand run up and down her middle and lower back.

It seemed the safest thing to do. Melissa was constantly pinching the base of my penis now because my balls were screaming for release. Her other hand reached back and pulled the lavender silk nightwear up until it was bunched around her shoulders. This exposed her pendulous breasts to my touch.

I had to keep my horniness and heartbeat under control. I took my hand from her back, slipped around her side - which tickled her - and ran a smooth hand over her dangling mammary. Melissa murmured happily which was a great relief. Had Chuck avoid both these luscious ass cheeks and magnificent tits, I was going to dig up his grave and pimp slap him.