Ugly Duckling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied by rolling her hips toward me and spanking her left buttock hard twice.

"Now it is a sex toy," I mocked her.

Seriously, this woman was inches away from my Johnson and here I was egging her on. Into the void of her hesitation, I ran the tip of the feather along her inner thigh from knee to the inner hip joint.

"Mmmm," she purred. I took the feather and ran it from base to tip over her clit. Melissa squeezed her eyes shut as she shivered.

"I despise you," she muttered. She proved it by gobbling my cock. I took her left knee and positioned her leg up in air, leaving her pussy fully exposed and me with easy access to her ass.

The feather turned out to be a great instrument for caressing every inch of her vulva. Twisting the tip over her anus until it shaped into a tiny drill drove Melissa wild with lust. At the cusp of my orgasm, I began spanking both her ass cheeks strong enough to give them a healthy glow.

"Suck it, Bitch," I groaned. "Suck - damn, I'm cumming."

Watching Melissa gulp down my semen was truly erotic. She rolled onto her back when she was done draining me dry.

"I'm not your bitch and stop shouting, Asshole," she whispered. I put one hand over her cunt while I leaned in and kissed her. Melissa put up token resistance.

"Man, I can't believe I've missed these titties this time around," I teased her. "I'm going to put in your new sensors then I'll be back for seconds."

"I'll make sure to load one of my husband's shotguns," she threatened.

"Make the first shot count," I countered, "because I won't be denied."

She grunted non-committedly. I secured my pants then helped Melissa off the table. As I picked up my tools and parts, Melissa studied me with less than pure hate.

"This won't happen again, Waylon," she stated firmly. "If you cross the line again I'll go to Celine and tell her everything. I'm serious."

"Don't make me decide between the two best sex partners I've ever had," I answered. "Neither of us knows how that will turn out." She didn't respond, so I left to complete my job. After I finished, I asked Edna where I could find Melissa. She informed me the Lady had left shortly after I departed her Study. I worried what events her disappearance might forebode.

[...]

The wife was waiting for me when I got home ~ which was highly unusual. Celine greeted me with a beer and an erotic fire in her eyes. She sat me down and dragged out the moment, treasuring the suspense before unloading.

"Mom came by work today," Celine began, "Just showed up out of the blue - no call, or anything."

"How bad did she blow up?" I inquired cautiously. Celine laughed.

"Oh, it took her ten minutes to get around to the point of her visit," Celine snickered. "She wanted to know if you were 'treating me right'," she added. "It took me a second to clue in to what she meant. You should be happy I'm such a fantastic trial lawyer, Way, because I whipped up a doozy of a 'Misdirection Defense' in three seconds flat."

"I know you are the best legal mind in the State, Hon," I strummed my fingers along her thigh. She was in her bright red skirt and jacket with a white blouse and stockings.

"Today I'll have to agree with you," Celine beamed pleasure my way. "Anyway, I told Mom - in the strictest confidence - that you had become a real animal."

"You couldn't keep your hands off me," my wife drew things out, "but ... but there was something odd, I told her. Once, while you were pounding it home, you called me 'Melissa' which I informed Mom was 'odd'," Celine chortled. "You should have seen her face."

"Considering Melissa told me that she'd tell on me if I had another go at her after this morning," I confessed, "I'm not surprised."

"At first she claimed that you were some kind of degenerate pervert reprobate," Celine continued slyly. "I assured her that I didn't mind because I'd mentioned earlier I thought she might appear sexy to you - you're a bit of a MILF-man - and you had agreed. That threw her for a loop. It took Mom five more minute to get around to me confirming you honestly found her attractive, even though she knows you hate one another."

"Well, you didn't have to lie," I grinned back.

"After I regaled her with how much closer we were becoming - and she didn't protest when I gave some details - I asked if you had given her any indications you were interested in her. She evaded the question, of course," Celine added - so wickedly happy with herself and this turn of events.

"Yes?" I prodded because I knew the wife was holding something back.

"I - ah - may have mentioned the two of us had been looking at lingerie online and that you had shown real interest in this emerald green number - bra, panties with black fish-nets and garter - maybe even one of those little green Japanese robes."

"Were you subtle about it?" I smirked.

"Very," Celine giggled. "I made her virtually drag the color scheme out of me and you should have seen the look in her eyes. She was pleased and horny at the same time. I never expected to see my Mom horny, especially over my husband, but damn, she was clearly randy."

"She wouldn't be the only one," I referred to the look in my wife's eyes.

"Since you've already told me the two of you had sex, let me change into something a little - less," Celine purred. She slinked off the sofa and sashayed her way to the bedroom. I knew my part in things.

That night Celine went with a minimalist look - black open-cup bra and thong. Since the day's encounter with Melissa had been quick, we had a 'hand's on' retelling of the sex. When we got to the feather, Celine began whimpering and my suggestion that I had to have Celine and Melissa on their sides, back to back, for a cunnilingus sampling to see who was my favorite, she lost it.

Since the plot had me kneeling beside the sofa, feeding my dick between my wife's lips, I had to lunge for her pussy before she erupted. I soaked up her juices and rubbed the flat of my tongue back and forth over her clit to get even more. On the downside, as her orgasm subsided, our twisted 69 led us to fall onto the floor and propelled my cock down my climaxing wife's mouth. She nearly gagged.

Her nose pressing against my balls was a strange counterpoint to her mother's deep throat earlier. Celine pushed up quickly yet stopped when my orgasmic moan escaped my lips. I loved Celine because being around her made me want to be a better man. The great empathy we shared in sex was 'merely' an excellent bonus. Celine deep-throated me again just to make sure that was what turned me on. Tonight was a first after all.

The attention I lavished on her cunny was her reward for guessing right. I was making her happy and she was definitely making me happy. Celine wanted more.

"Baby, I want this penis in my pussy right now," she urged.

"What is in it for me?" I countered playfully.

"Oh - ah, I'll figure out a way to entice Mom into anal sex," she panted. That was hitting below the belt. Celine knew I piled on the attention on Melissa's ass. I wanted to fuck it without forcing my hunger on my Mother-in-Law. I wanted her to want it and Celine was offering that up. Melissa understood anal sex was something I desired from her; all she needed was a nudge.

(SUNDAY AFTERNOON)

Sunday service at Melissa, Kerry and Sonny's church was engaging. It seemed that everyone remembered Celine - understandable. A lot of them didn't seem to realize she had been married, much less married the past two years to me, the guy standing next to her. I told them I was an electronics contractor. Most of them had no idea what that meant.

That was okay because none of them had heard of the law firm Celine worked for either. Kerry made some snide comment about Celine working with 'poor people' to which I responded with,

"Imagine that; using your college degree to make a living."

"How would you know?" she snapped back. My intrusion into her world seemed to really chap her ass. "You didn't go to college," she added with a wicked grin.

"That's probably why he can't get a good job," Sonny weighed in.

"That's right," I bantered back. "How dare I serve my country for five years? What was I thinking?" My institution of higher learning had been the United States Navy.

"Waylon," Melissa sizzled. "Don't embarrass Celine." My wife's hand on my forearm forestalled further conflict. Multiple people were intent on talking to my wife, so I grudgingly stayed in the background and kept my thoughts to myself. As we were leaving, Celine informed me that Mother had invited her (thus me) to supper (the midday meal in the South).

I immediately vowed that Melissa was going to get her kitty spanked before I went home for putting me through this snobbery hell. From some of the looks she snuck my way, I suspected that was her plan all along. She certainly hadn't clued Kerry and Sonny in. They were so condescending and grating that only the prospect of Melissa kept me there, or from tossing Sonny into the rose bushes and giving Kerry's ass twenty good lashes.

After being served our after-supper drinks in the atrium, I decided it was time to take a piss. Contrary to Melissa's beliefs, I washed my hands after using the toilet. This noise allowed her to run into me as I exited the bathroom.

"Edna brought us Port instead of Sherry," Melissa told me.

What could I say? I didn't know the difference between those two drinks, yet this was as good a reason as any to put my arm across the hall to stop her progress.

"They are right around the corner, you idiot," she whispered angrily. They weren't that close.

"Then you had better be quiet," I leered as I pinned her to the wall.

Melissa slapped me, but not too hard. I put my hand down to the hem of her vibrant blue knee-length dress and worked it up to her crotch.

"Don't you dare," she threatened. I rubbed two fingers against the silky material of her panties. I could already tell she had on beige thigh hose with lacy tops.

I knelt down as I pushed the dress up to her hips though Melissa pushed down urgently.

"What is Celine going to think if she catches you molesting me?" Melissa hissed.

"You are wearing a thong," I murmured. It was beige as well with a good deal of mesh where the fabric would normally be. I drove my nose into her crotch and sniffed. "Fuck it, Melissa," I growled. "I'm taking you right now."

I roughly yanked her panties down and pocketed them.

"Don't you dare," she insisted. That didn't stop her from holding her dress up while I was busy. I unleashed my cock as I stood up then rubbed it over her slit getting it nice and slick. I bent my knees, wiggled my rod into her lips and pushed up.

Melissa helped me rope in her right leg up to my hip so I could tilt her for better penetration. I thrust up and she rocked back and forth, her head buried in my shoulder.

"You are going to Hell for this," she mumbled. I pinched her butt hard in response. Melissa had to bite down on her screech of pain and indignation.

"If I'm going to Hell, I am going to want a piece of this ass before I go there," I whispered in her ear.

"You are a fucking Beast," she moaned. "Forcing yourself on your Mother-in-Law on a Sunday and using your lust for me when you make love to my Celine. You are horrible."

"You have been talking to Celine?" I inquired. I knew she had, but still.

"Yes," she panted, "yes and she told me you even called out my name during sex, you degenerate."

"Degenerate? How about I take you out to the Atrium and plow you on the glass top table in front of Celine, Kerry and Sonny," I threatened. "How would you like that?"

"No," she groaned. "The scandal would destroy the family. Don't."

Now Melissa had her excuse to submit to my lust. I was in my role as the immoral letch and she was the matron sacrificing her virtue for her family. She could go off on me, fuck me back as hard as she desired and still maintain her moral superiority.

"Have it your way, Bitch," I taunted her. "Shut up and take it," I pile-drove up inside her, "and take it," I repeated the process.

Melissa gave two strangled sobs then hiccupped before a seizure gripped her body and she buried her scream in my shoulder. I held her tight until the shaking subsided.

"Mom," Celine called out, "are you okay?" My wife had come back in the house.

"Yes," Melissa gasped. "I'm still - still looking for the right bottle."

"Have you seen Waylon?" she asked.

"No," Melissa locked her eyes with mine. "I'm sure, wherever he is, he's doing something disreputable." I started giving her the slow fuck. Her nostrils flared as her eyes squeezed down to slits.

"Don't be so hard on him, Mamma," Celine spoke up. "I'm sure the two of you could get along if you only gave him a chance. He's a good, hard-working man." Oh yeah, Celine suspected what we were up to.

"I'd like to see him work hard for once," Melissa grinned viscously.

"You will, Mamma," Celine responded. "I believe he wants to prove himself to you. If you see him tell him to come and help me keep Kerry and Sonny company."

"Of course, Celine," Melissa answered. We heard Celine walking away.

"So, you want to see me working hard, do you?" I glared at Melissa.

She replied with her arrogant smirk alone. I responded to that by doing my best to hammer her through the wall, noise be damned. Melissa ended up putting her hand over her mouth to stifle her moans. My wounded balls boiled up and shot scalding semen into Melissa's vagina. The heat broiled forth a second orgasm in my Mother-in-Law. I could swear she ground down the bones of her hand to keep quiet.

"I hate you," I mumbled softly. "The only two women I've ever wanted and they just have to be Mother and Daughter."

"You can't stop yourself from reaching beyond your station, can you?" she glared.

"I only want the finest things," I ran my hands up to her breasts and gave them a good, steady squeeze.

"I thought you would prefer some silicon bimbo," Melissa challenged me.

"No - I love them full, plump and natural all the way," I murmured. I lowered my body so that I could lavish kisses on each covered breast.

"Don't you dare get my shirt wet," Melissa cautioned me between moans.

I used that distraction to retrieve her panties from my pocket and slip them around behind her and then up to her ass. Melissa gave a jolt as I wedged them deep between her buttocks.

"What are you doing?" she grumbled.

"You are such a tight ass," I joked. "I figured you could keep it up your butt without too much trouble."

"Why on Earth would I humor you?" she eyed me suspiciously.

"If you do, I'll stay away from you next week," I promised.

"How do I know you'll keep your word? You are a sleaze after all," she mocked me.

"You'll have to take that chance," I grinned then stood up.

I patted her ass and made ready to leave. Melissa surprised me with a knee to my nuts which staggered me across the hall. Oh, damn it! This bitch had a way of working my nuts over like a PMS-ing baker kneading dough in her own, private bakery.

"You are a lying sack of shit," she growled as she shook me by the chin. "How dare you think you can come into my house and dictate anything to me."

She let me go and sashayed away, absolutely putting a bit more strut into that step which didn't do my sore nut sack a bit of good. My groan of pain earned me an evil smile slung over her shoulder. I gathered my wits and subsumed my pain before making my way back to the atrium.

"Get lost?" Sonny commented snidely.

"I was looking at some of the artwork," I sort of lied. I considered Melissa a work of something alright.

"We'd better make sure nothing is missing," Sonny insinuated boldly to my supposed criminal background.

"Oh Sonny, he isn't educated enough to know what to steal," Kerry snickered.

"Neither do you, Sister," Celine rallied to me, "but at least my husband smart enough to know who he isn't and is honest enough to admit it."

"Oh, you would know all about Art," Kerry snapped back. "What pieces have you bought recently?"

"None, though I did get a client off a 2nd degree murder charge," Celine smiled sweetly. "I saved a life last week. What did you do?"

"We put a down payment on a 4500 foot house in the Tampa Bay area," Sonny countered. I didn't know Sonny was making that kind of money and wasn't this like their fourth, or fifth, house/time-share/"summer" home?

"What's your - condo - 1800?" Kerry beamed vindictively.

"Yes," Celine boasted (actually our place was 1860 but she wasn't going to argue over those few square feet), "paid for with our own money."

"That's right because Mother hasn't cut me off the way she has you for marrying - what's your name," she winked at me, "Way?"

Two people in life have called me Way and gotten away with it. My dead Mother & my wife ~ and Kerry was neither. I stopped Celine from responding for me.

"The only people I allow to call me Way are the ones I love," I grinned back. "You are neither, Cummy."

"What - what did you call me?" Kerry gasped.

"Cummy," I kept smiling. "Wasn't that you nickname in college? Cum-yummy - Cummy."

"You bastard," she gawked at my horrifically familiar behavior. Celine appeared amused as recent events had caused her opinion of her sister to plummet.

"Sonny!" Kerry shoved her husband in the upper arm. "Do something?" Sonny reluctantly stood up. We were close to the same size yet I had the 'poverty mystique' that insinuated I regularly beat the crap out of people. Okay, I was in more than my fair share of fights in high school. The Navy drummed that attitude out of me (except for that one asshole and the stairs).

"You slandered my wife, Fielding," Sonny gathered his courage. "I think we'll sue."

"Wait a second," I chuckled as I regained my feet as well. "You can call me a thief and get away with it, but I can't suggest your wife is a cock-gobbler? Seriously?"

Kerry reddened in outrage.

"Cock - cock-," Sonny gulped, "Cock-gobbler. My wife doesn't do things like that," he insisted.

"That's an epic tragedy," I muttered considering the skills of her Mother and Sister.

"Your wife may not be doing it anymore," Celine mused, "but Kerry used to do it a lot before you two tied the knot."

"I did not," Kerry snarled.

"Please, Kerry," Celine sighed. "You were hardly discreet - or quiet."

"About what?" Melissa inquired as she stepped into the room.

"Mamma," Kerry whined, "Celine is making shit up about me." Prim and proper Kerry said 'shit' ~ how amusing.

"Language," Melissa warned her older daughter. "What is Celine saying about you?"

"It was me," I raised my hand as if in school. "I implied that Kerry was an excellent cocksucker and how tragic it was that Sonny wasn't getting to enjoy those skills."

"Waylon, how crass of you," Melissa chastised me as she put the Sherry down.

"Mamma, I have seen those skills in use," Celine supported me.

"Should we be discussing such matters in front of Waylon?" Melissa frowned. "It could excite his over-active libido. The last thing we need is him being both boorish and drooling on us."

"I was about to put him in his place," Sonny bragged.

"That's right Sonny," Celine purred. "After all, to prove our case - that Kerry aka Cummy is a cock-gobbler - we would have to drag out all her old boyfriends. Then we would bury you in our countersuit," she finished him off.

"Mamma," Kerry wailed.

"Timothy Cotton," Melissa stared down Kerry, naming one of Kerry's old beaus. "You were hardly discreet, or quiet," she parroted Celine's earlier statement.

Kerry's mouth fell open.

"You are taking her side over mine?" Kerry accused Melissa.

"No; I'm saving this family from an ugly civil suit over a sex act that none of us should be talking about here, or in public," Melissa lectured.