The Garbage Queens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie Valpo, the camera man is a character from 'Al's One Night' in the Gay Male category.

Timothy 'Becky' Becker is a character from 'Icky Vicky Roberts' in Gay Male.

Paula Lambert and Terry Dayton are characters from 'Explanation Of Love' series in Lesbian Sex. Their adopted daughter, Janice is a character developed specifically for this story. Likewise, Andrea Lambert, the new employee of the St. Elizabeth Public Library is a character from 'Explanation Of Love' series in Lesbian Sex.

Molly Dunham, the head nurse, is a character mentioned briefly in 'The Broussard Sisters' series in Group Sex. She has a slightly larger role in 'Jellybean Thief' in Loving Wives.

Charlie LaPointe, the doctor that examines Amelia, looking for head trauma, and also examines Arnold Petitjean, is a character from 'Love, Bullets and Badges' series in Romance. He is also a prominent character in 'Goalposts' in Romance.

Tiffany Burdette, Paula Kim's blonde lover is a minor character in 'Escaping Curtis Brown' in Transsexuals & Crossdressers.

Dr. Kim Sei Tin, Paula Kim's husband is a character from 'House Of Kim' in Interracial Love.

Rodney Prejean, star of The Prejean Hour on Channel 12 is a character first mentioned in 'Parasols Magazine' in Exhibition & Voyeurism.

Tipton McCall, Amelia's 'assistant' and lover is first mentioned in 'Acquisition' in Loving Wives. In that story, she's a gawky, gangly girl. But girls do grow up, and the little blonde hottie has certainly grown up.

(The name 'Tipton' is in honor of Glen Tipton, guitarist for heavy metal band Judas Priest. I have never met anyone with that name, but it is a cool name for an incredible talent.)

Jamie Thibodaux, Amelia and Tipton's lover mentions his brother, Darren, who died from a drug overdose. Darren is a character from 'If He Ever Told Her No' in Loving Wives. I couldn't find where I had ever said what Darren's last name was, so just went with 'Thibodaux' which is a very common last name in the Cajun community.

Carter, Derek's first NA sponsor is a character from 'Finding A Fresh Violet' in Romance and 'Popcorn, Extra Butter' in Mature. In neither story is it mentioned that Carter might have homosexual tendencies. But in neither story is it mentioned that Carter might not have homosexual tendencies.

Mrs. Duvalier, the landlord disposed of by Raoul is a character in a few stories. The story where her spiteful and miserable personality is most prevalent is 'Five Trailers: Lot A' in Anal.

Jared and Ann Broussard, Gloria and Kathleen Broussard are all characters from 'Yapping Dogs' series in Loving Wives. I gave them an honorable mention simply because I just like them.

Anita Lopez and Antoinette Delacroix, as well as Jake, the benefactors of the computer lab for the St. Elizabeth Parish Public Library are characters introduced in the 'Wealth' series in both Lesbian Sex and Mature.

Chelsea Duhon and her husband, Milt Duhon are mentioned in quite a handful of my stories. 'On Channel 12' in Loving Wives gives a good bit of detail about Milt's character.

Holly and Noelle Triche, Frugal Decorators is mentioned in the 'Edge Of Breaking' series in Lesbian Sex.

In none of the stories that feature Gordon King, Kelly King and the Nicole King Scholarship does it ever mention Gordon and Kelly having any children, other than Todd King. Unfortunately, as much as Kelly may desire to be a mother, being big sister/mother to Kerry, stepmother to Todd, and Grandmother to Mia will be as close as she'll come to motherhood.

And that's it; the end of 'The Garbage King' and 'The Garbage Prince' and 'The Garbage Queens' series. Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.