The Garbage Queens Pt. 02

Story Info
The end of the journey.
17.6k words
4.78
12.5k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

The Garbage Queens, pt 2

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned. There are mistakes; expect to find many of them.

Chapter 26

Mrs. Kim and her two sons, Buddy and Bobby Kim, and her daughter Paula Kim moved into the cottage on the King Property. Mrs. Kim was an excellent housekeeper, just as she had promised she would be.

Paula had a room in the small housekeeper's cottage. She spent much more time in Kerry's room than in the room in the small cottage. A month after Mrs. Kim assumed the duties of housekeeper, a hotly blushing Amelia asked Kelly if there was another room she could have.

"Are they, oh God, oh never mind, I don't want to know," Kelly asked, her own face bright red.

Todd found himself being moved out of his bedroom to a downstairs bedroom. He also found himself being Uncle Todd to two Korean boys; Buddy and Bobby and Mia adored him and followed him everywhere.

Except when Freyja would come to the King house. Bobby Kim had an undeniable crush on the bone thin cheerleader. When Freyja was around, Bobby would ignore Uncle Todd, ignore Buddy, Paula, and Mia and just follow Freyja around the large home.

The boy even told Todd, "Uncle Todd? You should marry my sister and I'll marry Freyja, okay?"

"Grandma? Buddy and Bobby? They going school; I want to go to school," Mia whined a few days after the Kim family moved into the household.

Mrs. Kim had seven lunch boxes on the counter every morning. Each lunch box had the corresponding owner's name on them. Buddy, Bobby and Mia would grab their lunch boxes and enter the garage and wait by the Mercedes-Benz SUV for Momma, Mrs. Kim, and Grandma, Miss Kelly to buckle them into their car seats.

Then Grandma and Mrs. Kim would drive them to William C.C. Claiborne Elementary School. Buddy and Mia were in Pre-K; their lunch boxes held a box of apple juice and a box of animal crackers for their snack time. Bobby was in the second grade and his lunch box held a box of fruit punch, a sandwich, some carrot sticks and two chocolate chip cookies.

Even though she had fussed and whined and demanded she wanted to go to school, Mia did have a little trouble adjusting to the fact that she was not the center of the universe. She did have a little trouble acclimating to the structure of a half-day of doing what the teacher said they should do, instead of what she wanted to do. But the first time she had a gold star that she could show off to Uncle Todd and to Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Kerry and Aunt Melya, Mia declared that she would get a gold star every day. She did not get a gold star every day, but she did strive for one.

At the trial of Derek Bergeron and Arnold Petitjean, Gordon King did point out that Derek Bergeron had been clean and sober for thirty-four days, that Arnold Petitjean, while getting better, did require constant supervision.

Gordon King asked that the court place the two offenders on probation, rather than incarcerate them. He did not even request restitution for the property that Derek and Arnold had destroyed.

"Thank you, Mr. King," Derek said.

Arnold just sat, humming to himself. Occasionally, he would fidget with his tie, but his mother would lightly slap at his hand.

"You're welcome," Gordon said, watching Arnold and his mother.

"And sir? Please tell Todd I'm sorry," Derek continued.

"Hell, son, tell him yourself, huh? You are returning to school, aren't you?" Gordon said, again wincing as Arnold's mother again pulled Arnold's hand from his tie.

"I can do that?" Derek asked Judge Jesse Johnson.

"Not only can you do that, I would strongly recommend it," the grizzled old judge said.

"Yes, your honor," Derek agreed readily.

"Again, Mr. King, thank you. And I really am sorry for what I've done," Derek said as they turned to leave the courtroom.

"Dodged the bullet on that one, sport," Derek's stepfather sneered.

"Yes sir, I did," Derek agreed. "Sir? Is it okay if I come home?"

"Uh, yeah, I'll, uh, yeah, your mother's been missing you something bad," the man stammered, knowing and not knowing who this young man was.

He looked like Derek Bergeron. He even sounded like Derek Bergeron. But the words and the posture were not the words, the attitude of Derek Bergeron.

The first cold snap of winter was in the air as they left the courthouse. At the side of his mother's car, Derek took a deep sniff of the November air, then smiled a self-conscious smile at his stepfather.

"My first breath as a free man," he admitted.

"Enjoy it," the man nodded and unlocked the car.

Derek had missed far too many days to make up. But Dr. Savoie did agree that Derek could attend classes in preparation for summer classes.

Derek did apologize to Todd King. He also apologized to Amelia Waters for his boorish behavior in the past.

(Derek's purpose for making amends to Amelia weren't truly altruistic. He was actually hoping she would not only forgive him but resume a relationship with him. He was disappointed, but not surprised that she declined to resume their relationship.)

It was the last football game of the season for the Baylor Lake High School Bandits. They'd won two games the entire season; there would be no post-season games for the Bandits.

After the game, Paula, Kerry, Freyja and Amelia returned to the King house. In the back yard, Gordon arranged a small bonfire in the fire pit and the girls, Todd and Mia and Bobby and Buddy, with the assistance of Uncle Todd and Grandma and Grandpa roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.

"Here Freyja, I made you one," Bobby flirted shamelessly with the girl.

"Aw! Thank you, Bobby," Freyja smiled.

"Uncle Todd, you marry my sister," Bobby again suggested as they began cleaning up the remnants of the cooking.

"Going be a long night," Gordon suggested to Kelly as they carefully doused the flames of the bonfire.

"Uh huh," Kelly grumbled, seeing the looks Todd and Freyja were shooting one another.

So, just after midnight, Kelly wasn't surprised to see a figure stealthily make its way out of Kerry's bedroom, slinking toward the stairs. She put her hand onto the light switch for the large hallway.

"Ah HA!" Kelly cried out, hitting the switch and flooding the hallway with light.

"Aieegh!" Kerry screamed out.

Kelly froze at the sight of her baby sister, nude, except for her panda bear slippers. Kerry stood, ramrod stiff, one hand on the bannister.

"Kerry, what on earth are you doing?" Kelly asked, truly baffled.

Kelly didn't know whether to laugh at the sight of her sister, laugh at her little panda bear slippers on her feet, or cry that her baby sister was sneaking around the house. Or, ATTEMPTING to sneak around.

"I uh, nothing," Kerry said, now trying to hide her nude body, one hand over her light blonde curls, one forearm across her breasts.

"Oh Kerry, really? Going lie to me?" Kelly asked, approaching the girl.

"Going to Todd's room," Kerry whispered, unable to look her sister in the eyes.

"Going to... Good God, Kerry, go. Just go to bed," Kelly sighed. "You are wearing me out, you hear?"

"Kerry, I swear to God," Freyja snarled, stepping out of Kerry's room, glaring hotly at Kerry.

Kelly pursed her lips at the leopard print camisole top and thong panties that Freyja wore. She had met Freyja's mother and Freyja's two older brothers. Kelly hated herself for thinking it, but in her opinion, Freyja's taste in clothing, in music did reflect the girl's upbringing.

"Thought you were asleep," Kerry accused Freyja.

"I was," Freyja snapped. "Then next thing I know, someone's screaming out here."

"Both of y'all. Go. To. Bed," Kelly ordered, turning the light off.

"What's going on?" Amelia sleepily asked from her doorway.

"Nothing. And it better stay that way, "Kelly ordered as she opened the door of her own bedroom.

"If I didn't love you so much, I'd hate you," Freyja snapped at Kerry.

"Right now? Hate both of y'all," Paula snapped, carrying her pillow.

"Where are you going?" Kerry asked.

"Amelia's room," Paula snapped. "Maybe I'll get some sleep."

Chapter 27

Uncle Todd! Aunt Melya's having her baby!" Mia screamed, barging into Todd's bedroom.

"Yay, whoopee," Todd grumbled.

"Come on Uncle Todd, need go hospital so she can have her baby," Mia demanded, crawling onto the bed.

"Go away, fart breath," Todd demanded, but was crawling out of bed, reaching for his blue jeans.

Kenneth Gordon King was born at seven thirty-two in the morning, March tenth. His heart was underdeveloped, and he died at nine fifty-six in the morning, March tenth.

"I am so sorry," Amelia sobbed, clinging to Kelly King. "Miss Kelly, I am so sorry. I know how bad, oh God, I am such a fuck up. I am so sorry."

The broken-hearted family returned home from St. Elizabeth Trauma Center. Kelly assisted Amelia up the stairs, then helped the girl into bed.

"When I got move out?" Amelia dared to ask.

"Move out? Amelia, why? Do you want to leave?" Kelly sobbed out.

"No. You kidding? I love it here," Amelia sobbed. "But we don't, I didn't have the baby for y'all and..."

"You did have a baby, and now, our baby boy's in heaven, with God and all the angels," Kelly sobbed. "But Amelia, the baby, Kenneth's not the reason you're here."

A few months after the birth, and passing of Kenneth Gordon King, Freyja celebrated her nineteenth birthday. She celebrated the birthday at her Aunt Linda's house. This was no surprise; she'd been living with her Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob for much of her senior year of high school, only returning to her mother's trailer on the odd weekend to visit her mother and two brothers.

The magician, The Amazing Andrew delighted Freyja, Sandy, Olivia and Nadia, a nine-year-old girl that had been removed from her meth addicted mother's home and placed with the News.

Sandy had been returned to her alcoholic father earlier in the year. The first time he slapped her for an imagined slight, though, Sandy kicked him in the testicles with all of her might and called Mrs. Anderson with CPS. Mrs. Anderson promptly placed Sandy back in the New Household.

Olivia's aunt said she didn't have room for another mouth to feed. As Shaniqua Jackson-Brown was the only known relative of Olivia, the girl remained with Miss Linda and Mr. Bob.

In a move that shocked Linda and Bob, Freyja allowed them to get rid of the full-sized bed in her room and had them put in two bunk beds. She and Sandy share what used to be Freyja's personal and private room while Nadia and Olivia share the other bedroom.

"And if I could have an assistant," Andrew called out.

Freyja nudged Nadia forward. She smiled reassuringly at the frightened girl.

"I don't know nothing 'bout doing tricks," Nadia quaked.

"Magic's easy," Andrew assured the girl. "Here, all you have to do is hold onto this magic wand for me, okay?"

Nadia took the wand and it drooped in her hand. She stood, unable to speak as she stared at the wilted wand.

"Okay, Nadia, I'm going to count to three and, what? Nadia, what happened?" Andrew said, then 'noticed' the limp wand in the girl's hand.

"Nothing," Nadia squeaked, hiding the wand behind her back.

"Nadia, it is okay," Amelia stepped up, taking the wand from the girl's hand. "Mr. Amazing Andrew, there's something wrong with your wand.

"Hmm," Andrew said, pulling the wand straight and testing it. "No, no, it works, see?"

He held the wand out to Nadia. The girl looked up at Amelia, who nodded reassuringly at the girl.

And again, the wand wilted in Nadia's hand. Amelia held the girl from bolting.

"Mr. Amazing Andrew? Maybe we should try another wand?" Amelia suggested.

"Hmm. Let's see. Oh, how about this one?" Andrew smiled and handed Nadia another wand.

The wand rattled, then made a loud screeching sound. Nadia shook, looking absolutely terrified. Amelia took the wand from the girl's hand and it rattled then screeched for her as well.

"See, Sweetheart? It's the wand, not you," Amelia reassured the girl as the wand let out another squeal.

"Well, let's see," Andrew said and gave Nadia a third wand.

This one promptly let out a puff of smoke, then a flag flipped out. The flag read 'abra cadabra!"

A fourth wand was a standard wand. Nadia was able to wave the wand while saying 'Abra cadabra.' The Amazing Andrew pulled a bouquet of flowers from the supposedly empty canister.

"You did great, Sweetheart," Amelia praised the girl as they sat back down.

"Yeah, I'd run off," Olivia congratulated Nadia.

"See?" Kerry praised. "You stayed up there, and you was able to do it."

"Yeah," Nadia breathed, buoyed by her success.

Bobby did not endear himself to Bob when he told Linda, "I can see where Freyja gets her beauty."

"Uh, hey, Todd, think you could uh, keep your nephew away from my wife?" Bob asked.

When the cake came out, Freyja had Sandy, Olivia and Nadia 'help' blow out the nineteen candles on the cake. Paula began cutting the cake while Todd scooped out the ice cream.

"Here, Amazing Andrew," Amelia smiled, bringing the young magician a paper plate with a piece of cake and a scoop of ice cream.

"I uh, thanks," the young man smiled, taking the offered plate. "Now, watch me make this disappear."

"Uh huh, I think I know how that trick works," Amelia smiled.

"I, listen, that girl?" Andrew asked, nodding his head toward Nadia.

"Momma's on meth," Amelia whispered. "Nadia even sneezes wrong? Momma beats her with a broomstick."

"And I'm giving her trick wands," Andrew groaned, horrified.

"But it turned out okay," Amelia assured the man.

"I uh, you know, I could uh, I could use an assistant. I mean, it doesn't pay worth shit, but..." Andrew stammered as he watched Amelia eating her ice cream.

That night, Todd 'celebrated' his nineteenth birthday quietly. He took Kerry and Freyja and Paula and Amelia to Radcliffe's, wearing another hideous tie. As he came out of his domain, Terry Radcliffe created a hubbub in the dining area.

"Oh my goodness; where did you find that tie?" Terry laughed, hugging his godson.

"Was going ask you that," Todd smiled.

"Happy birthday," Terry said sincerely. "I feel like, every year I get to celebrate you still being here is another gift from God."

"Amen," Todd agreed.

"All gifts are from God, Parran," Kerry said.

"Kerry King, get out of here," Terry laughed. "You don't get to call me Parran."

"Why's he call you 'Kerry KING;' that's not your name," Paula asked.

"I don't know. Too much champagne?" Kerry suggested.

After dinner, Todd left Kerry, Paula and Amelia at the home. He and Freyja celebrated their birthdays by making love on the tethered sailboat 'Garbage King.'

"Quit!" Freyja laughed as Todd held her down, hands pinned above her head.

"Uh huh," Todd grunted, driving himself deep within her snug pussy.

She screamed in orgasm, using her legs to hold him deep within her. She watched as he pulled the condom off his cock, knotted it, then threw it overboard into the gentle waves.

They kissed and Todd bent and took one of Freyja's hypersensitive nipples into his mouth. Todd slid another condom onto his renewed erection. She grunted, close to orgasm as his teeth nipped her hard nipple.

Todd pulled Freyja to straddle him. She screamed in frustration as he held her wrists pinned behind her back.

"Oh!" Freyja then moaned as this position drove Todd's fat meat deep inside of her.

"Oh yes," Freyja grunted as Todd's free hand tugged and twisted one, then the other nipple.

Shortly after filling his second condom, though, the mosquitos drove the lovers off the boat. They held hands as they walked back to the house.

"Good night," Freyja whispered as they reached the rear patio doors of the home.

"Uh huh," Todd agreed, grateful that she finally released his hand.

"I love you," she whispered, craning up for a kiss.

Inside of his room, Todd gently ran his fingers over his rosary. A tear slid down his cheek; this was the first birthday he'd celebrated without Mrs. Greene, without her chocolate cake.

"Love you, Mom," he whispered, placing the rosary back into the leather pouch.

Chapter 28

Kerry and Paula heard from Freyja that she had heard that Professor Huxton was the worst teacher in the world. So the moment scheduling opened up, Paula and Kerry scheduled to take Algebra 101 with Dr. Kim. The only open class that was left was for the 8:00 to 8:50 am class, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Need take a P.E. class too," Kerry commented as they registered on-line for the upcoming semester.

"Ooh! What about Ballroom Dancing?" Paula asked, pointing to the screen.

"Stupid. Who we going dance with?" Kerry asked, smiling.

"Me?" Paula suggested and nuzzled Kerry's neck.

"Quit," Kerry giggled.

"Tae Kwon Do; Dr. Kim," Paula said, focusing on the screen again. "Tuesdays and Thursdays, nine thirty to ten fifty; that gives us time shower and get lunch."

"Paula, quit," Kerry panted as Paula's fingers dipped underneath the leg opening of her shorts.

"Knock knock, you better not be looking at bad pictures on computer," Mrs. Kim sang out, bringing in some of their clothing.

"Scheduling our classes," Paula responded, quickly pulling her fingers from Kerry's pussy.

"Mm hmm," Mrs. Kim said, hanging up their clothing. "Maybe I move all your clothes here; what you think?"

"Uh huh," Kerry agreed and clicked on Tae Kwon Do. "I'm taking this. Learn how knock you out, huh?"

"Then I'm taking it too," Paula retorted.

Dr. Kim Sei Tin was an excellent teacher who saw it as a personal failure if his students did not understand the material of his class. Both Paula and Kerry smiled, relieved as the man took the time to converse with each of the students.

"Thank you, Freyja," Kerry said as they left their Algebra 101 classroom.

The next day, Paula and Kerry locked their clothing into a locker, adjusted their startling white tae kwon do uniforms and made their way to the large room. Immediately, three male students approached, flexing their muscles. Kerry and Paula studiously ignored them.

"Oh my God!" Paula squealed when Dr. Kim Sei Tin entered the room.

Just as he had done with his Algebra 101 class, Dr. Kim Sei Tin conversed with each student, smiled and encouraged his students. His smile widened when he recognized Paula, and to a lesser extent, Kerry from his Algebra class.

"Think he likes you," Kerry teased.

"Shut up!" Paula squealed; face flushed.

Kerry Straughter, Paula Kim, and Amelia Waters were the first unofficial recipients of the Nicole King Scholarship. Freyja's Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob had scrimped and scraped and saved for this day.

(They had also scrimped and saved for Odin and Baldaar, their two nephews. But Odin had dropped out of high school and Baldaar had barely graduated high school. Neither nephew had shown any interest in furthering their education, so their money went into Freyja's college fund.)

Freyja had also maintained a three point nine five throughout her four years of high school, so had a partial scholarship for the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. She decided that she wanted to be a teacher, just like her Aunt Linda.

"And when we get married, even if we have kids of our own? We're going be foster parents too," Freyja informed Todd.

"Uh, I don't get a say in this?" Todd smiled.

"No," was Freyja's response.

It would have been easier for Freyja to walk on and try out for the U.L.D. Storm football team than try out as a walk on for the cheerleaders. The Storm cheerleaders were an extremely closed off clique that regarded any newcomer with open, undisguised animosity.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers