The Garbage Queens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite this, Freyja did manage to secure a spot on the cheerleading squad. She worked hard to learn the routines, studied the U.L.D. fight song.

Paula decided that nursing would be her major. Kerry did wonder if this was just so that the extremely jealous, extremely possessive girl could keep tabs on her. Kerry did see, though, that she would have a built-in study buddy.

Amelia had decided, after meeting Donald Pellichet to sign the adoption forms that she would like to be a lawyer. This decision was solidified when Greg Waters tried to repossess her mother's car. Donald Pellichet showed that the car had been a gift; Greg Waters had no claim to what had essentially been a gift. Donald Pellichet took a fatherly interest in the beautiful brunette, advised her on what classes to pursue.

"There never has been any question about what I'm going be," Todd said as he and Freyja, Amelia, Paula and Kerry sat and ate in the U.L.D. cafeteria.

"God, you would think, college? The food would be a little better, huh?" Amelia complained.

"We had some great doctors. And we had some real jerk doctors couldn't care less about us kids," Todd went on.

"So, which one you going be?" Kerry teased.

"I'll tell my Mom," Paula said to Amelia. "I'll tell her, even though we're big college students, we still need her to make us lunch."

"Please," Kerry and Amelia said.

The first Saturday Amelia worked with the Amazing Andrew, she wore a leotard and high heeled pumps. She smiled, preened, acted 'amazed' as Andrew went through his corny routine.

The father of the birthday celebrant paid Andrew his fee, then slipped Amelia a twenty-dollar tip, as well as his phone number. Amelia kept the twenty-dollar tip and disposed of the phone number. The man sported a heavy wedding band, as well as a heavy odor of cigar smoke.

"You uh, I mean, uh, you were great," Andrew said as he pulled up to the King house.

"Thanks. You were pretty amazing," Amelia smiled.

"I uh, you, I, you uh, hey, you want to go out? Get a burger or something?" Andrew managed to stammer.

"Yes," Amelia smiled, kissing him softly.

Amelia was surprised to find out that Andrew Ross was twenty-seven years old; he didn't look eight years older than her. When he wasn't performing at the occasional children's birthday parties, Andrew was a mechanic at George's Garage in DeGarde.

Their first date ended with him fingering her very wet pussy. Their second date ended with a face fuck. Their third date was spent making dinner at his tiny apartment, then fucking on his small couch. Andrew was amazed to find out that his new girlfriend loved anal sex.

Amelia moved out of the King house, with promises to visit often, promises to call often. After putting the last box into the trunk of her car, Amelia hugged Kelly King tightly.

"I, uh, I never told you, but I love you, Miss Kelly," Amelia said, her tears beginning.

"Yeah you did," Kelly said, her own tears freely falling. "You told me you love me every day, Sweetheart."

"You have a home here," Gordon said firmly. "You hear? You have a home here. You need to? That young man doesn't treat you right? You get your butt right back here."

"Thank you, Mr. King," Amelia said, hugging him tightly. "Love you."

"Don't worry," Kerry said, smiling through her own tears. "I'm never moving out."

"Oh God, now I'm really depressed," Kelly said.

Todd tested out of many of the freshmen level classes, such as Algebra and the level 100 Liberal Arts classes. He plunged into his studies. What little free time he might have was spent studying. Often, it took Mia barging into his room and demanding that he come play chess with her to pull Todd's head out of his books.

Todd was actually grateful when the football season started; it lessened the time that Freyja could monopolize his time and attention.

He enjoyed being with Freyja, to an extent, and thoroughly enjoyed their active sex life. But Freyja was a distraction from studies. She was a distraction from the more important things.

While Todd slaved over his books in his comfortable bedroom, Amelia sat at the small kitchen table in Andrew's apartment, studying. Andrew was at work; she had at least thirty more minutes before she needed to start preparing their dinner.

Tiny cracks had begun to appear in their relationship almost immediately. Amelia tried to ignore some of the problems. Other problems, she decided, were her own fault.

Her outfit for 'The Amazing Andrew' performances was now quite risqué. Seeing a monokini in a fashion magazine, Amelia designed an outfit for herself.

From the local Goodwill store, she bought three white men's' shirts. Cutting the collar off of one, she then cut the sleeves off the three shirts. Rolling the three left sleeves together, she attached them to the left side of the collar. Rolling the three right sleeves together, she sewed them to the right side of the collar.

The long material came down, draping over her left and right breasts, down between her legs, and around to the back. Then, the three cuffs of the left and the three cuffs of the right were buttoned together, joining in the front. Her breasts were covered, her crotch was fully covered, her buttocks were fully covered, but the center of her torso, from throat to just above her pussy was bare. Her arms were bare, her hips and legs were bare.

Amelia used the remaining shirt material to make herself a white cape, one that draped fully around herself, hanging down to mid-thigh. Most of the parents tuned out The Amazing Andrew, eyes firmly glued to his beautiful assistant, hoping for glimpses of her lush body as she moved about.

The Amazing Andrew now found himself with three, four, as many as five bookings a weekend. There was very little doubt of why his act was suddenly so popular. But rather than be grateful, Andrew became resentful, moody.

Still, Amelia stayed, stuck it out. She tried even harder to make Andrew happy, even looking up new illusions they could incorporate into their act.

"Uh, hey, uh, bitch? It's 'The Amazing Andrew,' okay?" Andrew snapped. "Any idea how long I been doing this? How much money I got invested in this shit?"

"First time he hits me, though," Amelia vowed to herself as she put down her World Economics textbook and picked up the Cast Iron Skillet cookbook.

Just as she finished the smothered leg quarters and sautéed summer squash and zucchini medley, Andrew came in. Amelia smiled and kissed him.

"Perfect timing," she said.

Over dinner, Andrew told her about his day at work. Then, before she could tell him about her day, he told her of their schedule; a birthday party for a nine year old girl, a birthday for twins just turning ten, and a celebration for a kid that had won a Young Scientist award.

Kennedy was dutifully impressed with their act; her friends also enjoyed the balloon animals Amelia twisted and manipulated for them.

"It's a kitty cat!" Kennedy squealed.

"Soon as you're ready," The Amazing Andrew snapped.

In the car, Andrew yelled at Amelia; they were on a tight schedule; there was the birthday party for the twins, why had she started doing balloon animals anyway? That wasn't part of their act; she was just trying to make him look bad in front of his customers.

"Know what? I got a home I can go to," Amelia said calmly. "This one? Last one I'm doing with you."

"Fine, fat ass bitch," Andrew grumbled.

The twins, ten-year-old Stephen and Stephanie McCall were less than impressed. In fact, Stephen delighted in telling everyone how Andrew did some of his tricks.

Amelia's balloon animals, however, was a big hit with Stephanie and Stephanie's friends. Stephen also accepted a teddy bear Amelia twisted for him.

"All right, uh, Charlie uh, Charlie and we're done," Andrew spat as they drove away.

"Uh huh," Amelia said.

"That God damned little cock sucker, huh?" Andrew grumbled.

Amelia didn't answer. By now, she knew how Andrew did all of his illusions; when you knew how one illusion was done, it was easy to figure out how the rest were done. She had made suggestions; she had pointed out to Andrew that they needed to update his act. But he had not wanted to try anything new.

Charlie Stohl was a cute, intelligent kid with a round face and a round body. He stared intently at Amelia's revealing outfit throughout the performance.

Then, as Amelia twisted some balloon animals for the few children that attended the small celebration, Charlie's mother approached.

"I uh, do you and the Amazing Andrew uh, do y'all do like bachelorette parties?" Mrs. Stohl asked.

"Ma'am? We do any kind of party you want," Amelia said, looking around for Andrew.

"No, no, I mean, what y'all do is cute," the woman said. "But do y'all do one more geared toward uh, ADULTS?"

"Hmm, I don't think so," Amelia smiled tightly. "Let me find Andrew and y'all can figure it out, okay?"

Amelia grabbed her purse; she was ready to leave. She went down the hall of the double wide trailer toward the bathroom. She looked from side to side as she passed through kitchen to hallway but did not see Andrew.

The lock on the door of the bathroom did not work. Amelia knocked once on the closed door and swung it open.

Amelia almost screamed, but then took out her cell phone and took pictures of The Amazing Andrew with Charlie Stohl. Then she called 911.

Charlie Stohl ran to find his mommy. Amelia hijacked the car keys from a screaming Andrew, preventing him from running before the police could arrive.

Andrew Ross Vinmann was led away in handcuffs. As she talked with Sergeant Brian Jochet, Amelia admitted that she had not known that Andrew's real name was Andrew Ross Vinmann, and that he was a registered sex offender.

"Yeah, means this? Doing kids' parties? Strictly a 'no-no' here?" Brian said, not believing that Amelia had not known about Andrew's prior convictions.

Numbly, Amelia finished packing the case. When she had started working with Andrew, he was lugging heavy case from car to wherever, then back again. Amelia had bought a simple luggage dolly, which made getting the case from car to performance area and back again much easier. And, of course, Andrew had not thanked Amelia for this.

"Ma'am? I'm uh, I'm going now," Amelia said, preparing to leave the trailer.

"Go. Just go, heartless bitch," the woman snarled at Amelia.

Amelia first thought to defend herself. Then she realized, if anyone had touched Mia, or Bobby or Buddy, she too would have been outraged. As it was, her heart ached when Nadia, Freyja's foster sister talked about what her home life had been like.

"I hope, you ever have children, something like this happens to you, you hear?" Mrs. Stohl screamed as Amelia closed the door of the trailer.

At the apartment, Amelia found that the police had confiscated her laptop computer. Professor Gendusa had let the class know, their paper was due on Monday, no excuses would be accepted. Fortunately, she had stored the paper on the Cloud and used her cell phone to retrieve, make corrections, and print out the paper.

Then she drank two of Andrew's beers, even though she hated beer, and fell asleep, still in her assistant costume.

At Sunday mass, Amelia sat with the King family, nodded politely to Derek, and wondered where her father was. Greg still attended mass at St. Elizabeth By The Lake Catholic Church. He didn't talk to his daughter, didn't acknowledge her presence.

After mass, Amelia went to the King house and had Sunday lunch with them. Several times during the lively meal, she started to ask if she could move back in, and several times, she did not bring the words out.

Driving away from the church to the King home, Amelia tried to call her father's phone. It rang a few times, then went to his voice mail. Driving from the King home to her apartment, the leftovers sitting on the front passenger seat, Amelia tried her father's cell phone again.

As Amelia let herself into the silent apartment, two blocks away, in Mrs. Duvalier's living room, Raoul stretched out on the couch. The large man watched the Performance 12 weekend news and let out a tremendous belch.

After the neighbor had reported the foul smell coming from the trailer in Mumphrey, the Mumphrey Police leaned pretty heavily on Fat Man, since Gary was known to be one of Fat Man's boys. Dying from liver failure, Fat Man had been happy to give them Raoul's name.

Raoul found Mrs. Duvalier's ad for a room for rent on-line. Knowing that the police would assume that he'd return to Mexico, Raoul did not run to Mexico. Instead, he stayed in the state of Louisiana. He had too many runners to pull up stakes and leave Louisiana.

Raoul responded to Mrs. Duvalier's post, setting up a time to see the room. Her response was quick, and Raoul had driven out of Mumphrey toward DeGarde, Louisiana.

Showing up, Raoul could tell that Mrs. Duvalier was about to refuse him entry into her home. Even flashing a wad of bills did not soften her resolve, her prejudice against Latins.

So, he shoved her aside and made his way into the small, dilapidated home. The furnishings were old, lumpy, smelled of years of cooking oil.

"Now, listen here," the old woman screeched.

She didn't finish her protest. With practiced ease, Raoul snapped her neck, then sat her in her sagging recliner, facing her old console television. That night, Raoul buried her in her back yard; he didn't need the smell alerting the neighbors.

Now, he stretched out on her uncomfortable couch, idly watching the broadcast. The volume was turned down low; he did not like loud sounds.

"And Andrea Lambert is the newest employee of the St. Elizabeth's Public Library," an attractive blonde woman was smiling into the camera.

Raoul's cock gave a twitch as he saw the four-foot-tall eighteen-year-old girl next to the blonde reporter. Her breasts were barely noticeable in her blouse, her little pixie face was framed by beautiful strawberry blonde hair.

"Yes ma'am," Andrea smiled. "In our Media Center, we've installed JAWS onto the computers. It is a screen reading program so that a blind person like myself or a person with low vision can use our computers."

The girl turned and began typing on a keyboard. Raoul's cock hardened, looking at the girl's delectable rear in her snug khakis.

"As you can hear, the computer is talking. It is saying what Ms. Lambert is typing," the reporter smiled for the camera.

A narration began and Raoul sat up, cock fully hard now as Gordon King, his beautiful wife and Raoul's little senorita appeared. The girl looked absolutely breathtaking in her little shorts and Mickey Mouse tee shirt.

Chapter 29

Greg Waters groaned. His head was pounding, and his mouth felt like the Sahara Desert.

There was an incessant throbbing in his mouth; Greg was sure one or more of his teeth were split, exposing the nerve. His heart was thumping, thumping harder and harder in his chest with each conscious breath he took.

He groaned; it was another Monday morning. Britney Richards, that stuck up little cunt at Kendricks had let Greg know that he had no more sick days left, had already used up all PTO accrued for the year to date. Greg tried to focus on the digital clock, but his eyes wouldn't work.

The whole room swam before his eyes and Greg felt unsteady as he lurched from bed to shower. He used the doorframe of the bathroom to hold himself upright until the sudden dizziness left.

The shower was hot, too hot. He scraped the four-day growth of whiskers from his face, wincing with each stroke of the razor.

Greg dressed for another day supervising the loading docks of Kendricks Engineering, khakis and dress shirt, and steel toed boots. Last thing he needed was four tons of steel to fall on his foot.

There was another couple of messages from that slut of a daughter of his. Greg deleted both without bothering to listen to them. Pregnant. How could his precious baby girl, his sweet little girl let some worthless punk like Derek Bergeron get her pregnant?

There was a message from Britney Richards. Greg didn't listen to the message, just hit 'seven' on his touch screen to delete the message and stuffed the cell phone into his shirt pocket.

"Damn bitch, I'm going, I'm going," Greg muttered, staggering out of his bedroom. "Be there just as soon as I can, okay? That good enough for you, bitch?"

There was nothing to eat in the refrigerator, just a few cans of beer. The pantry was likewise empty of anything that could be prepared quickly. Greg shrugged; Tuff usually had a few boxes of Tornadough doughnuts in the lunchroom.

Stepping outside, Greg felt another harsh bout of heart burn beginning. He staggered toward his truck, wondering why it was still so dark at seven in the morning.

"Yeah, seen him come out; ain't seen him in, what Bernice? Two, three days there? I'm putting the trash out; tomorrow's trash day, you know? And I'm wondering, 'damn, where's he going? I mean, it's almost nine thirty at night, looks like he's dressed for work there.' And then he just grabs his chest and falls right there, right where he's at, right there," John McDonnaugh, Greg's next door neighbor told Sergeant Leanne Pyle, the DeGarde Police Department officer that had responded to the 911 call.

"Any family? Next of kin?" Leanne asked.

"Wife died some time last year," John mused. "Ain't seen their daughter, God, cute, cutest little thing you ever seen."

"Amelia," Bernice supplied. "And she ain't all that cute. You just liked them big old titties."

"She got a phone number?" Leanne interrupted their sniping.

"Yeah, like she'd give me her phone number," John snickered.

"Think I got it; Debbie, that was her momma, Debbie might given it to me," Bernice said.

While Bernice searched through her phone numbers, Amelia was carefully packing her belongings into cardboard boxes. Rent would be due in a week, and Amelia didn't have enough money for rent, plus utilities, plus food.

She sighed as she looked at the footlocker, all of The Amazing Andrew's act was inside of that case. She wondered what would happen to it. Would the landlord just throw it out, along with Andrew's furniture and clothing? Would he sell it to Cash For Gold pawnshop?

Mr. Pellichet had looked at the case against Andrew Ross Vinmann. He had let Amelia know that, if this went to trial, and Charlie's mother did not look like she would back down, Andrew would not be out for at least twenty-five years. He was a repeat offender, and his computer had contained a trove of information.

Andrew's cell phone had also had several text messages, very explicit messages. Amelia recognized a few of the names; they had performed for these children.

"Hello?" Amelia asked, grabbing her cell phone from the charger.

While Amelia was digesting the news that she was now an orphan, in their bedroom, Kerry was lightly teasing Paula. Legs entwined, fingers lightly stroking Paula's sensitive nipples, Kerry kissed Paula's pursed lips.

"And then he'd..." Kerry whispered and pinched Paula's nipple.

"Quit! Kerry, I swear, I am not interested in Kim Sei Tin," Paula protested.

"Uh huh," Kerry teased.

"I'm not!" Paula hissed, cruelly twisting one of Kerry's nipples.

"Yes!" Kerry hissed, then jammed her tongue into Paula's mouth.

"Damn it, I forget. You like that shit," Paula giggled.

While Kerry and Paula made love, Freyja sat and quietly listened as Sandy and Nadia welcomed the newest foster child to their home. The girl glared with undisguised animosity, white gauze bandage making her glare look all the more menacing.

"Uh huh, what the fuck you white bitches know 'bout it, huh?" Jordin spat.

"Hurt is hurt, whether you white or black," Nadia said.

Freyja smiled. When Nadia joined their household, she rarely spoke. When she did speak, she rarely spoke above an apologetic whisper.