The Garbage Queens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During their second study group, Tiff and Paula went to a little coffee place afterward, away from the others in their study group. Over steaming mugs of too strong, too sweet coffee, Tiff confessed her attraction to Paula. And Paula admitted her attraction to Tiff.

At the end of Paula's first semester at U.L.D., Dr. Kim Sei Tin had approached Paula, had asked her on a date. Glaring at a smirking Kerry, Paula accepted Dr. Kim Sei Tin's invitation to Side By Side steakhouse. They followed the succulent steaks with a terrible game of bowling; neither Paula nor Kim Sei Tin could bowl worth a damn.

On their second date, Kim Sei Tin announced that Myndee University had offered him the position of Dean of their Mathematics Department.

"It is too good an opportunity to pass up," he enthused as they ate pulled pork sandwiches at Backyard Barbecue. "And I know this is quite sudden; we have just begun to date, but I have known you since August. Paula, will you marry me?"

Gordon King gave the bride away when Kim Sei Tin and Paula married on January second. Kerry was Paula's maid of honor, and Ms. Kelly and Amelia were bridesmaids. Freyja seemed determined to sever all ties with Todd, with the King family, so declined Paula's request to be a bridesmaid. In fact, Freyja did not attend the wedding at all, even though Todd had sought her out and assured her he would be fine with her attending the wedding.

Now, Paula and Tiffany shrugged into their winter coats after another grueling shift at Clarkston County Hospital. Paula fished out her iPhone 10.

"Going to Tiff. Coffee," Paula texted her husband as she and Tiffany stepped into the brutal winter wind.

Dr. Kim Sei Tin did not look up from his stack of papers. He did wonder how much coffee someone could drink; his wife had a bladder the size of a kidney bean.

While Paula knelt between Tiffany's spread legs, hungrily lapping at Tiffany's pink slit in the small but comfortable Arkansas apartment, just inside of the front doors of Baylor Lake High School in Baylor Lake, Louisiana, Freyja Petitjean smiled as her husband, Arnold Petitjean approached. The school custodian checked that he had his keys, checked, with a glance over his shoulder that the hall lights were shut off, and that the thermostat was securely locked.

"Hey," Arnold said after verifying that the thermostat was set to sixty-four degrees.

"Hey," Freyja agreed.

"Hey, you sure are pretty, you know that?" Arnold smiled and bent to kiss his wife.

"Shut up," Freyja smiled.

Arnold pushed on the bar and they exited into the brutal wind. Freyja squealed while Arnold locked the doors.

Turning, Freyja ran as quickly as her two hundred and thirty-six pounds would let her run for the Chevy Silverado pickup truck. She jerked on the passenger door and jumped out of the wind.

Arnold scurried for the truck. He also looked around, to make sure that nothing was out of place, nothing needed his attention before they could leave the school grounds. The only other car in the parking lot was Principal Linda New's automobile.

"Your aunt works too much," Arnold stated as he started their truck.

"Christmas is right around the corner," Freyja said. "She's got the G.E.D. stuff get out the way."

"Hey," Arnold said.

"Huh?" Freyja asked.

"You sure are pretty, you know that?" Arnold smiled.

"Whatever," Freyja smiled. "Come on; I'm hungry."

Five years earlier, after yet another romance crashed and burned, Freyja began seeking comfort in sugar. Tornadough doughnuts and Super One Foods hand cranked vanilla bean ice cream never told her she was a failure; never told her she was stupid. A banana split from Clark's never told her she had been a fool to let Todd King get away.

"Hey, got some mail," Olivia said when Freyja entered the house after sucking down a chocolate malt from Clark's Drive-In.

"Arnold's graduating?" Freyja said aloud as she read the invitation to Arnold's graduation.

"He has been trying so hard," Linda smiled proudly.

"Why you didn't tell me?" Freyja asked.

"He said not to," Linda shrugged, turning off the burner under the jambalaya. "Said he wanted to surprise you."

At the simple ceremony, since there were only six graduates, each was given a few moments to speak. They went in alphabetical order; Arnold was second to last to speak.

"I, uh, couple years ago? I got a brain injury," Arnold said, then smiled. "Actually? Might have helped me; I wasn't too smart before, you know? But this?"

He held up the rolled-up scroll, his high school diploma. (It was just a representation of a high school diploma; the real one would be mailed to his residence.)

"This is worth fighting for. Brain injury or not? I want to be a high school graduate. I want to have a diploma that says I'm not a quitter," Arnold concluded.

"That was beautiful," Freyja told Arnold as the graduates and their families enjoyed some punch, coffee, cookies afterward.

"Hi! You came!" Arnold smiled happily. "Mom! Freyja's here, look."

"I see that, Baby boy," his mother smiled. "Hi Freyja, how are you?"

Arnold shyly asked Freyja if she'd like to go to Chuck for a burger, then to the miniature golf afterward. Freyja blinked; she was pushing one hundred and seventy pounds. By now, the only men that seemed interested in her were the ones that had heard that she fucked.

"I don't know," Freyja smiled. "You going cry I beat you?"

"Not too much," Arnold smiled.

On their third date, Arnold asked Freyja to marry him. On their fourth date, he asked again. On their fifth date, Freyja agreed to marry him.

On the day of their wedding, Freyja wedged her one hundred and ninety-seven pounds into a beautiful white gown from Babbage's. Uncle Bob proudly walked his favorite niece down the aisle.

Now, while Freyja and Arnold crammed into the small kitchen of their DeGarde, Louisiana apartment, happily preparing their dinner together, in her office, Amelia Waters tearfully reviewed the Fontenot case. Donald Pellichet watched for a moment before softly knocking on the door jamb.

"It's just not right," Amelia said, looking up.

"No. No, it isn't," Donald said.

"We had the God damned proof," Amelia snarled bitterly. "But once again? God damned judges got to wait for someone to get killed before they'll do anything about it."

"Go home, Amelia," Donald said.

"Can't. The Amazing Amelia's got a party to do," Amelia spat.

"Oh, and about that? Listen, go to your browser and type in 'Children's Funds' okay?" Donald said, coming around the desk.

Amelia did. Donald pointed to the Excel spreadsheet link. Amelia clicked on it.

"Mr. King puts one percent of his gross into this fund," Donald said, pointing. "I put one percent of my gross into this. Penny? Ms. Jones puts one percent of her gross into it too; so does Trevor."

"Okay," Amelia said, looking at the figures.

"Amelia, there's over four million dollars in this fund," Donald said. "That's your fund. That fund goes to the cases you fight so hard for."

"Okay," Amelia said again.

"So, Amelia, Ms. Waters? That money the Amazing Amelia earns? Keep it. Take it. Your bonuses? Those are yours; quit paying Richards, Pellichet and Jones with your money. We're not hurting," Donald said. "Good God, at least get a better car, huh? Almost want make you park that rust-mobile in the back, so our clients don't think it's one of ours."

"All this money, and we, I still couldn't help Kayla," Amelia burst into tears. "Oh Jesus Christ, why?"

Finally, Amelia composed herself. In the bathroom, she applied her makeup, put it on a little heavier than she did for her day job.

Seven years ago, after she and Jamie and Tipton had made love, Tipton once again brought up the magic act. Sluggish from their energetic sex, Amelia got out of bed.

Tipton and Jamie acted as the audience, and, by the end of her performance, Amelia was comfortable, confident.

Tipton and Jamie made a few suggestions and Amelia performed the magic act again.

Amelia also practiced shuffling decks of cards, using finesse, flair. She got to where she could fan out the cards, half of each deck in left and right hands, then shuffle the cards, her hands nearly a foot apart. It didn't do much for actual shuffling of the cards, but visually it was quite impressive.

Her outfit also became just a collar around her neck, two strips of black and white satin material that barely covered her areolae from view before disappearing into a thong bottom. Amelia never removed her black and white crotch level cape, preserving a small amount of her modesty.

On top of her head was a short black top hat with white band, set at a rakish angle.

Tipton, Amelia's assistant, wore a red satin band that went across her impressive chest, covering her areolae from view. Tipton's bottom was covered by a three-inch-wide sash of red that circled her hips, and a strip of red that went between her thighs, just covering her slit and anus from view. Tipton's own cape was red, and she never removed the thigh length garment.

They performed a few shows, charging one hundred dollars a performance. But there was still a backlash from the case against The Amazing Andrew. People in the greater DeGarde, Louisiana area had a distrust of magicians.

"This sucks," Jamie said, sitting in Amelia's living room.

"Yeah; shit, after we pay for the lighting and everything? Leaves us twenty-three dollars split between us," Tipton agreed.

"There anything this ass wipe won't put on his show?" Jamie asked, watching as Rodney Prejean leered and fawned over his guest, a teenaged transsexual prostitute.

"No. There's not," Tipton said thoughtfully.

"Hello. I'm the amazing Amelia," Amelia said, smiling into the camera.

"And I'm Tipton!" Tipton squealed, somersaulting into view. "And I'm the star of the show!"

"You are not," Amelia snapped, turning to her footlocker.

This maneuver did flash the camera the sight of Amelia's firm, round buttocks in minuscule thong. The glimpse was only for a moment, but it was enough to make the male viewer sit up and pay attention.

"And for this first illusion," Amelia said, setting a small canister onto the table.

Tipton mimicked Amelia's movements, mouth moving as if she was speaking. Amelia turned and looked at Tipton. Tipton turned and looked at Amelia, face a mask of innocence.

Throughout the first and second illusions, Tipton silently mocked Amelia. Each time Amelia turned to look at her 'assistant' though, Tipton was standing, face a mask of innocence. Amelia's posture and words became more and more angry. Her attempts to catch Tipton's actions became more and more pronounced. But Tipton was always one second ahead of Amelia.

"Okay, Tipton," Amelia snarled, fanning out a deck of cards, then shuffling the cards in midair. "Pick a card, show it to the camera, and put it back in the deck."

"Oh. Okay, Amazing Amelia, I will," Tipton smirked into the camera as Amelia placed the deck of cards onto the small table, then placed her hands over her eyes.

Tipton showed the queen of clubs to the camera. Then, with her finger to her lips, she reached behind herself, and tucked the queen of clubs into the waistband of her miniscule bottom.

"You do it?" Amelia asked, hand over her eyes.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, I sure did," Tipton smirked, making sure her cape covered the card from view.

"Okay, and..." Amelia said, rapidly shuffling the deck of cards. "Your card is..."

Amelia slapped the deck of cards down onto the table, flipped over the first card and showed the camera the queen of clubs. Tipton stood, mouth agape.

"I uh, wait, uh, how'd you do that?" Tipton asked, pulling the card from her waistband and showing the camera that she now held the six of diamonds.

"Now, for my next feat of magic," Amelia said, showing the camera a hollow cylinder.

She demonstrated that the cylinder was empty. She even stuck her hand through. This time, though, when she turned, she caught Tipton mocking her.

"Go. Go to the closet," Amelia ordered.

"Aw! Not the closet!" Tipton whined. "Come on; I won't do it no more."

"No. I have had enough of this," Amelia said, setting the canister onto the small table.

She grabbed Tipton's arm and marched her to a cabinet. Opening the cabinet, she pushed Tipton in, closed, then padlocked the door.

"And now," Amelia began.

A hard pounding started. Amelia turned and looked at the cabinet. Tipton's muffled voice could be heard, begging to be let out.

"And you'll behave?" Amelia asked.

"Uh huh," came the muffled reply.

Amelia unlocked the door, and swung it open, but the cabinet was empty. She looked in, looked around, but the cabinet was truly empty.

"Huh!" Amelia said, shrugging.

Amelia then closed the door again. When she turned to return to the table, Tipton quietly opened the cabinet door and followed Amelia. Standing directly behind Amelia, Tipton again mimicked Amelia's movements.

Amelia looked up, then looked to her left. Tipton put her hand over her eyes and looked to the right. Then Amelia turned to look to her right. Tipton shielded her eyes again and looked to the left. Then both Amelia and Tipton shrugged.

"I know she's in the closet; I just know it. You saw me lock her in there, didn't you?" Amelia asked the camera.

She turned to go to the cabinet again. Tipton took that opportunity to lift the cylinder, revealing a goldfish swimming in a goldfish bowl.

Tipton then followed Amelia and they both looked into the open cabinet. Again, Amelia turned, looking mystified.

Returning to the table, Amelia did a double-take, seeing that her illusion had already been performed. She shook her head, then smiled for the camera.

"And for my next trick, the seven scarves of mysticism," Amelia announced, placing the cylinder over the goldfish bowl.

"I'll get it," Tipton announced, scampering toward the footlocker.

Amelia looked at the camera, a bemused expression on her face. Tipton returned, holding out the props for their next illusion.

During their performance, the crew gladly allowed Jamie Thibodaux free rein with their lighting and sound system. The studio itself was darkened; spotlights illuminating Amelia and Tipton.

Lively classical music played, turned to a volume that did not interfere with Amelia and Tipton's voices. Jamie also had various microphones throughout the studio, capturing the reaction of the crew, of Rodney Prejean as Amelia and Tipton went through their routine.

After they concluded their act, Rodney Prejean interviewed the two women. His cameraman's camera stayed tight on Amelia and Tipton's torso and face whenever either woman was speaking.

The afternoon the show aired on The Prejean Hour, 'The Amazing Amelia' received nine bookings. The day after the episode aired, Jamie was having to reluctantly turn away gigs.

Finishing in the top ten of her class, several law firms in Louisiana had vied for her attentions, but Amelia would not turn her back on Donald Pellichet. She went to work for Richards, Pellichet Jones, & Associates where she was a staunch advocate for children's' rights.

Both Tipton and Jamie worked at Channel 12, behind the cameras. Jamie also taught three classes in Broadcasting Productions at U.L.D. And Tipton taught four dance classes: Ballroom Dancing, Aerobics, Step Aerobics and Line dancing at U.L.D. Her Ballroom Dancing and Line Dancing classes filled very quickly the moment the schedule was released. Both continued to work with Amelia on 'The Amazing Amelia' magic act.

And both continue to be Amelia's lovers. If Amelia was asked to choose between Tipton or Jamie, she would be unable to choose. If Tipton would be asked to choose between Jamie or Amelia, she would be unable to choose. Jamie likewise would be unable to make a choice.

While The Amazing Amelia and the star of the show, Tipton performed at the retirement party of an executive of the Flowers Country Club, Derek Bergeron was in the DeGarde Police Department Lock up. He set up for the jailhouse NA meeting and smiled as inmates began filtering in.

"Got coffee? Aw yeah, you my boy, you my boy," an inmate whooped.

"Uh huh," Derek said. "But uh, it's decaf, hear?"

"Aw man, who the fuck drinks decaf?" the inmate grumbled and sullenly plopped down in a seat.

Out of the nine attendees of the Narcotics Anonymous meeting, only three participated. Derek shrugged it off; he wasn't there to keep them clean and sober. He was there to keep Derek Bergeron clean and sober.

"They uh, they got meetings in Mumphrey?" a young man asked as Derek gathered the books together at the end of the meeting.

"Yeah. Think you going to Mumphrey?" Derek asked.

"Killed my baby momma," the young man admitted. "Yeah, pretty sure I'm going Mumphrey."

"Pray," Derek said. "All I got to say. Pray."

Derek went home, silently thanking his Higher Power that he wasn't looking at going to Mumphrey. He let himself into the house and hung his set of keys on the hook by the door.

It used to bother him; his step-father insisting that his keys be out in the open, out so that his step-father could verify that Derek's keys were where they should be, and that Derek was where he should be. Then Derek had to admit; his stepfather's mistrust was Derek's fault.

"Good meeting?" Derek's mother asked.

"Yeah," Derek smiled. "Kept me out of trouble. And when the doors closed? I was on the right side of them."

In his room, Derek knelt by his bed. Silently, he thanked his Higher Power; when the doors closed, he was on the right side of them. That was something worth thanking his Higher Power for.

The following morning, at Daigrepont Military School, seventeen cadets shivered in the cold sunlight. Their student officer sneered at them.

"Aw!" he mocked. "Is Mommy's little baby cold? Well, maybe a good long run in the woods will warm you up. Move! Move! Double time, let's go!"

The seventeen young men began a hard run through the pine trees that comprised the rear of the school's beautiful campus. One young man tripped over his own two feet and plunged off of the cinder path.

He screamed as he saw the skeletal remains of Emily Lopez. How long she had been laying there was unclear; animals and the elements of at least seven years made it hard to determine the length of time. The cause of death was also not readily apparent.

While the remains of Emily Lopez were being transported to Alexandria, Louisiana, in Jazz Beach, Louisiana, Todd and Kerry walked across the dew wet grass of their front yard to the front door of Kelly and Gordon King's home. Todd reached over and rubbed Kerry's belly.

"So, what you think Kelly's going do when she finds out she's going be an aunt AND a grandma?" Todd lightly teased.

THE END

And this is the end of 'The Garbage...' series.

With a heartfelt thanks and appreciation to BeBop3 for all his assistance.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

On that note, though; much of the pleasure has dissipated from the writing of these stories. I have one tale that I am working on at present. But once that one is completed, it will be quite a while before another 'JimBob44' story appears.

Cheryl Kendricks, the school crossing guard, Tuff Richards, his daughter Cheryl Marie, and Britney Richards, the HR Manager of Kendricks Engineering are all characters from 'Tuff As Nails' in Loving Wives.

Officer Ritchie Jeffries is a character from 'Good Catholic Girl' in Interracial Love. And before anyone thinks Ritchie is cheating on Britney Theriot, his fiancé by accepting the invitation from Ms. O'Brien, the second-grade teacher, the events in this story take place four years before Officer Ritchie Jeffries meets Britney.