All Comments on 'The Garbage Queens Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

And a swell day to you also!

5

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful series, it does get quite confusing with all the character but I enjoyed it.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Another great story by your. Lol forward to the next but not too you going quiet for awhile. Hope you come back sooner rather than later but either way your going to be missed.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 4 years ago
good story

I like how at the end you put who all are and what story they were in but who was Emily Lopez? The name sounds familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you.

I want to thank you for yet another good read with this series. I have greatly enjoyed your stories, and not for the sex, really, but for the plots. I enjoy your realistic use of dialogue, and the personalities you develop. I don't know that I would want to live in that area of Louisiana. A whole lot of folks seem to die violently! But you do make a place and a culture come alive. I understand that something we love today, may be something we enjoy next year, and something we're burned out on in a decade, but I am sorry you're not getting the joy you used to get out of writing. Sorry mostly for me, because I won't be seeing new stories by you. Thank you again for hours and hours of great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You will be missed

You are an excellent storyteller. While I enjoy the sex, I read everyone of your tales because of the writing. I will be sad after yout next and as you hint pergaps final stort. Thank you. My day swells.

steve1953steve1953almost 4 years ago
Hi

I love your stores please don;t stop, I have followed you since the Broussard Sisters. God Bless

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 4 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer enjoying writing these. I feel like I've gotten to know the folks in Elgee, DeGarde, Baylor Lake and the Atchafalaya Basin, and I'll certainly miss the sprinklings of with & mirth that you drop in. More than most that I've read, your stories are about people and life. Thank you for sharing that with us, and I hope someday that you publish - or epublish - these as a series of books - I'd cheerfully pay for them!

SmilingJoeSmilingJoealmost 4 years ago
Thanks for all the great stories over the years.

Love your stories. I will miss your talented creations. They were always entertaining and very creative. I loved how you incorporated characters from earlier stories into the new ones. It make a real community for us (your readers) to enjoy.

Looking forward to your next story before you take a well deserved break. I do understand that writing has to take a lot of your free time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

I’ve always enjoyed your world and your storytelling even when some of the stories went in directions that didn’t appeal to me. You are a master at creating real characters. Thank you again for everything you have written and while I would love more stories I don’t think I would want to read them if they became a chore.

God luck with whatever you do next.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for another wonderful story.

With the number of stories you have written I can believe you need a break. Thank you for sharing them here with us. And if you ever feel like writing again you have an audience waiting. Stay safe and thanks.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 4 years ago

Welp...

As with all things in life, if you don't enjoy doing something, then its time to stop. Take a break, a breather, some time for other pursuits. We'll still love you when you're ready to come back. Who knows? You may want a break, but your creative side may say, "Break, schmake! Let's keep on keepin' on!!" and the next thing you know, you have a 20-part story.

But until then, take care of yourself. Thank you. ;)

Sc8

DruisiuilDruisiuilalmost 4 years ago
Trails End

I will miss your stories mainly because of all the wonderful characters. Good luck in all future endeavors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your stories. You are my favourite literoeica author!

JimBob 44 - my favourite Literotica author,

Great stories, disregard any nay-sayers!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
I look forward to whatever you share with us! I am going to miss a regular influx of your wit and entertaining stories!

Good luck with whatever you and thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
finally its done

the first part of the story was fine, then as it went along it got really crappy. Cant do much with the whole focus on ghetto speak.

at least its done. the funniest part is, with garbage queens there was no idea who was who

at least there wont be any more of this crap

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed the series. I’ll miss your talented writing, the stories are always fun reading, and the characters seem to “come to life” much more than most other writers are able to present. Be well and enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always! 5 stars! I really enjoy reading your stories. I did discovered your stories a couple of years ago and quickly read all that you had posted. Every morning since, I have looked for your next submission. I am sorry to hear that you will not be posting any more stories. Best of luck!

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 4 years ago
Amazing

Only one question: is that guy Bear the one who appears in your story "John's lament"?

Boy I love that story also!

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
Thank you for all your stories.

I hope you enjoy your new pursuits as much as I enjoyed reading your wonderful creations. Keep Swelling!

@Omniferis

"Emily Lopez" is the shank that got Kerry in trouble in the start of Garbage King by dumping her stash in Kerry's purse and then shoplifting an iPhone on Kerry.

I suppose finding her body is just a nice way to say karma eventually paid her debt.

@georgelittle2000

"Bear" shows up in many stories, often involved as with a 12 step program.

PaulFellyPaulFellyalmost 4 years ago
Sorry to see you go.

Thank you for both this and all your other stories. Your realistic characters and the way new stories reference characters and events described in earlier stories has created a wonderful tapestry that has brought me much reading pleasure. I am saddened to hear that you no longer enjoy writing them and that this is the end.

I wish you well in whatever you move on to.

Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for your stories

Sir: I enjoy your stories. I worked deep water offshore oil for many years, flying out of Venice and Bootheville. I'm retired to the Black Hills, but have fond memories of Louisiana and the Cajun culture. You do a good job with the Cajun dialect, it sounds right to me. Thank you for the many hours of pleasure you have given.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 3 years ago
Can’t tell the players without a program!

Ok, I needed a program to keep up with this all-star cast! I love your catholic human characters, especially the vernacular.

I will miss you while you take a break, and I hope it’s a short one. But I hope even more you find personal fulfillment and enjoyment!

God bless!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 3 years ago
a whole series of "garbage"

kept me entertained but the best thing of all is, i can't believe i don't have to pay for this level of quality story writing, send me a bill jimbob44 i'l pay it.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 3 years ago
5*

please don't stop writing.

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Can anyone explain to me what the connection is between the Fontenot case mentioned on page 5 and the Chad Fontenot story?

Alleybarber19Alleybarber19over 2 years ago

The story was all over the place. Very convoluted and without structure and proper continuation in areas. Yeah there’s some explanations later on, but they seem contrived. I do generally enjoy your stories, but this one was too messy in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved loved loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IT WAS REALLY GARBAGE. YOU SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON TODD AND KERRY, NOT TODD AND HIS HAREM. THE MAGICIAN PARTS WERE UNNECESSARY!! TRYING TO KIDNAP MIA WAS UNNECESSARY!! JUST REALLY LONG GARBAGE WRITING WRITING

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unfortunately, the a promising series ended on a letdown. Raul and Derek's stories feel pointless, but the worst is the story feels like you got bored of it and abruptly transitioned into an epilogue. Probably the worst part is we are denied a Todd and Kerry romance, we just got a done deal "seven years later". What was the point of all that buildup across three series just to deliver it like that?

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire3 months ago

With the exception of the Gordon and Kelly characters, no one in this tale makes a goddamn bit of sense. Oh, wait, the 4 year old made sense behaving like a 4 year old. But other than those three…just white trash nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great stories. when they are good of course there are always characters you wish you knew more about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES