Rick's Rides

Story Info
Car dealers wife makes wrong turn.
16.9k words
4.25
60.9k
93
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story written for your enjoyment. Please be advised that this story includes cuckolding and non-lethal violence.

I want to thank Cuthbert Le Tonstain for the exceptional assistance on the story line, grammar and punctuation he provided for me. His skills made this story much more interesting and fun to read.

*

Rick Jenson was not on the high school basketball team; he was only 5'6" tall. He was not on the high school football team; he was a slow running 145 pounds. He was not a Merit Scholar with a 4.0 grade point average. He was happy with B's and C's in the majority of his classes. He had his highest grades in metal shop and auto repair because that was what he was interested in.

He would have failed Basic Chemistry if it were not for his table-mate Kate Moore. Kate was very smart and well read on almost everything. That was because Kate was not one of the cool kids and she did not get to come into town from the farm very often just to see her classmates. Her father had a farm outside of town and Kate was needed at home to cook meals for the farmworkers and do chores. As she progressed in school her father had her do all the bookkeeping for the business.

Kate was the exact opposite of Rick as she was 5'10" tall with wide strong shoulders and arms. Her parents did not provide her with the genetic traits that she would have liked to possess; large breasts, straight teeth and a small nose.

Her nickname in grade school was Big Nose Kate after the common law wife of Doc Holiday in the Cow towns Wichita and Dodge City in the 1870's. The famous Big Nose Kate was a prostitute in the Old West, while Rick's shy friend had never been kissed by a boy.

Rick and Kate did not date or become an item, they just liked each other. Each had flaws that others teased them about but they did not tease each other, they understood each other.

Considering Rick's growth spurt ended when he was 14, he was often called Little Ricky by his classmates. There was minor juvenile teasing in grade school but in high school it became bullying. The bigger boys started to exercise their dominance of the smaller boys, starting with Rick. Complaining to the school administration only added to the harassment so he was at a loss.

He consulted his father John, also a smaller than average man but no one harassed him. John spent 4 years in the Marines and learned a lot about self-defense. He took Rick to the local Karate school and told the master that he wanted Rick to learn the Yielding Art of Jiu-jitsu. He did not want him breaking boards or kicking someone in the head because Rick did not have the strength or body mass to be effective.

However, if he could learn to manipulate his opponent's force against them that would be great. That would stop the harassment without getting in trouble for injuring someone. Rick readily took to this type of self-defense and was quickly accomplished in joint locks, takedowns, and throws.

In his sophomore year the star quarterback decided that Rick needed to know who Mr. Big was. In the school hallway he grabbed one of Rick's books and threw it across the hallway like a football, and the kids walking by laughed. As he reached for the next one of Rick's books Rick smoothly grabbed his arm, turned it over and put the football player in a painful arm lock.

With a startled look on his face, Mr. Big snarled at Rick and said, "Let go of me or else!"

Rick put more pressure on his arm causing a scream of pain, dropping the quarterback to his knees and Rick said "Or else what?" The player writhed in pain and began to understand that he was at Rick's mercy. Rick said "You have two choices today. You can apologize to everyone here for your conduct and I will let you go. Or you can not apologize and I will twist your arm off and shove it up your ass. Your choice."

Taking the smarter option, Mr. Big apologized and Rick helped him back to his feet and dusted him off. Rick stuck out his hand and said "No hard feelings?"

To which his opponent smiled and said "No hard feelings!" as he respected Rick as a guy to be reckoned with, not fucked with.

Later that month as Rick was in the hallway moving between classes, he saw several boys harassing Kate, calling her Big Nose and grabbing at her ass. Rick walked right up to the guys and said "Leave her alone."

Two of the boys, having heard the story about Rick, backed off right away. The third boy, larger than the other two, stepped toward Rick and took a swing at him. Rick deflected the swing and hit him with a Leopard Fist in the armpit, causing a squeal of pain. (The Leopard Fist is a Jiu-jitsu strike upon an opponent's vulnerable area with the knuckles extended to create a smaller strike point but with hard knuckles.) The third boy could not raise his arm as the muscle was spasming from the blow.

With a look of admiration and intense appreciation Kate grabbed his arm and thanked him. For the next 3 years, harassment of Rick and Kate diminished substantially

Rick's father owned a gas filling station on the edge of town. The building was built in the 1950's and had two bays for oil changes and minor repairs.

Rick worked after school and on weekends pumping gas and cleaning windshields and loved it. He enjoyed anything to do with automobiles and read as many publications as he could about cars. He excelled in his auto mechanic classes at high school and was always looking to improve his knowledge and experience with cars.

He bought an old broken-down Ford Falcon and used one of his father's bays to work on it. The result was him gaining more experience than progress in getting the Ford to be mobile again. It was a start and it blossomed into a small business for himself as he repaired his friend's cars.

Rick kept the business going while he attended Vocational Technical School to extend his auto repair knowledge. After being successful for several years in his father's station, Rick leased the local Tires R US building when his father retired. This building had 4 bays and an office on a large lot.

He accumulated a group of good mechanics so he could manage the office and work schedules. With his knowledge of cars, he started going to car auctions, buying used cars, fixing them up, and reselling them. The back lot became the car lot for used cars.

With the advent of computer commerce, he hired young computer nerds to search for specific cars and car parts for sale across the country. Customers that wanted a specific vehicle were willing to pay Rick for finding, fixing, and delivering that car. He became very successful with this business model.

One summer afternoon as closing time approached, he saw a pickup that was smoking badly, putter into the lot. Obviously, this vehicle needed service. The mechanics were getting ready to leave so he thought he would get the needed information from the driver and have the guys work on it the next day.

As he walked to the smoking pickup, he did not recognize the long, bare, tanned legs of the driver as she got out of the pickup. As his eyes went up from her cutoffs to her torso, then he saw a face he recognized, it was his classmate Kate. She smiled as he approached her.

"Kate, it is so nice to see you." he said with pleasure.

She replied "I wish it was on a more pleasant task. Dad's pickup is not feeling well and needs your expert attention. Can you do something to help us out?"

"I sure can Kate, however, the good mechanics all went home to their families, only the poor know nothings are left." he said with a smile.

She frowned and said "Dad says it shouldn't take too long to fix and he wants me to bring it home in working condition tonight."

Laughing Rick said "You are a little late for that. I'll make a deal with you. If you grab a quick dinner with me, I'll let you use one of my pickups and you can bring it back when we get your pickup fixed."

"Deal" she quickly replied.

Rick brought out a pickup he was trying to sell and they rode off to a fast-food restaurant for dinner. They caught up on old times and what their classmates were doing. The visit did not last long enough for Rick as he enjoyed her company. She needed to get back to the farm.

The repairs were minor for a trained mechanic so Rick left a message on Kate's phone that the truck was ready. At closing time Rick's truck came back to his shop only this time Kate was dressed nicer in shorts and blouse. Rick made sure he was the one to wait on her. After they exchanged keys, Rick gave her the bill so her father could mail him a check for the repairs.

Both of them stood looking at each other wanting the other to mention dinner until Rick said "Since you look so nice tonight can I take you out to dinner?" Kate welcomed the invitation.

After dinner on their way back to Rick's Rides, he asked "Are you working somewhere or just for your dad"

She answered "Both. Bookwork for dad and a few neighbors and then I also work at Tyson."

"Do you do accounting at Tyson also?"

"I applied for the accounting job and was not hired but they did find something else for me. I get fair wage, health insurance and vacation time."

"What do you do there?"

She fumbled around a little and said "Poultry Cranium Separator is my title."

"Exactly what does that entail?"

Once again she did not really want to answer but finally said "I cut the heads off the chickens as they come down the assembly line. There is a belt with what looks like a funnel pointing down that comes in front of me every 8 seconds. Someone up the line puts a live chicken upside down in the funnel with the head hanging out the bottom."

She continued "Along with 20 other women, my job is to separate the head from the body while leaving the headless chicken in the funnel to drain blood into the vat below. It was not what I imagined my life would be like but I have hope for the future."

He did not laugh at her as he understood the idea of starting at the bottom and working up and having hope for the future. He asked "Do you like doing accounting work?"

"Yes, I do"

"Would you like a temporary part time job at Rick's Rides until we get caught up?

"Absolutely. I get off every day at 4pm and am free Saturdays and Sundays."

"Great" he said. "Be here when you can and plan to stay to 6 or 6:30 for 5 days a week. I will pay you $10 per hour plus whatever meal you want after work." He said with a smile. His smile was met with an even bigger smile.

The business arrangement worked out very well for both of them. Rick had worried that he was falling behind on his accounting but now everything was correct and up to date. This gave him more time to do what he really liked, fixing and trading cars.

Rick appreciated her farm girl work ethic as she did not mind working weekends to get caught up or finish a big job. As expected, the two became more than boss and accountant.

Rick decided that the relationship had progressed to the point where playful romps on his office couch were not enough. He still lived with his parents as did Kate. He asked Kate if she would like to go to St Louis for the weekend sometime and she readily agreed. However, she needed to clear the trip with her parents. While they were not fond of the idea, they liked Rick and the idea that Kate had a serious boyfriend.

The idea was to go see The Gateway Arch in St Louis and spend a day in the world-famous St. Louis zoo. In actuality, they never left the motel room. The first attempt at intercourse was clumsy and tentative for the two virgins. Rick knew what he liked but he wanted to please her more than himself. That was about all that his father had told him in "The Talk". "Don't worry about pleasing yourself, please her." It must have been good advice as his mother adored and loved his father.

Kate had a good idea what should happen, just not the details of who does what when. She was shy about being naked with Rick, not out of modesty, but because she felt she did not have a sexy body. Her tits were small and flat plus her ass and belly were larger than a girl in her 20's should have been. What she did have was a strong desire to make her first sexual experience an exciting one.

Rick made coconut rum and Coca Cola drinks to get comfortable in their motel room. The drinks warmed them up to the point they were giggling while taking each other's clothes off. He was pleased she did not mind his kissing, loving and sucking her small tits. He could tell she liked it as her nipples got larger and firmer.

She found his cock buried in his blond pubic hair and made it jump when she touched it. She tugged on it and found that it was weeping and worried she had hurt him. He laughed and said "That's natural, it's pre-cum to lubricate you".

He reached between her legs and found that his lubrication was not needed. As she laid onto her back, he went back to work on her tits as he used his right hand to explore her crotch. It was hotter and slicker than he expected.

With each touch she moaned and whispered, "Yes, that is just right." Using his Dad's comments as a guideline he continued working her pussy and found out what contact she liked the most. He kept track of her preferences and kept using his fingers as her moans got louder and her breath deeper until she shuddered and let out a huge sigh. She pulled his face to her and kissed him deeper than she ever had before.

After a few moments she reached over and grabbed the thing that she needed most, his cock in her pussy. This was the first cock she had ever touched and was going to give it a good workout. The two virgins laughed and giggled as they tried to wrestle a condom onto Rick's dick.

From gym class he knew that he did not have a big cock, he had an average cock for his size and he was ok with that. After all, what were his alternatives? From rubbing on her clit, he knew what excited her and that was what he was going to do; excite her. Not slam her into vaginal submission, but tease her into total devotion to his dick.

As he rolled over onto her, he started to think about fine tuning a complicated carburetor to make his first sexual adventure a long lasting one. He was not going to blow a gasket the first time he stepped on the gas pedal. He needed a mental distraction to add long term satisfaction.

It did not take much effort to slide his entire manhood into her and she moaned and grimaced at first but then he could see her smile. He shifted his body so his dick did more rubbing on her clit as opposed to banging deep into her pussy. In minutes, the girl was smiling, groaning and calling his name. He maintained the sliding action until she started thrusting her hips into each stoke.

Her pussy was so wet and her thrusts were so strong he had a hard time keeping his dick in her so he moved his hips lower and started slamming into her with all the power he could. This was more than enough to create a huge cry from her as she grabbed his ass and pulled him to her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her long legs wrapped around him. He could not hold out any longer and sprayed his first load of sperm into the love of his life.

When they both had gotten their breath, they looked at each other and started laughing. This was their first time and it was exceptional for both of them.

The rest of the weekend they spent learning what each other liked with new and different positions. She really liked being on top of him while his dick was hard but not in her pussy, she just rubbed on her clit until she climaxed and collapsed on top of him. She called it "Riding Ricky" and his penis was nicknamed "Ricky's Dicky". At the end of the weekend, he proposed marriage to her. She accepted with a large squeal and huge hug.

Their parents were pleased with the wedding announcement and both happy mothers started working on the details. Her mother was an expert seamstress and she got Kate's approval to make a beautiful wedding dress.

The next three years were wonderful for the two lovebirds as they had their son, Todd Arron Jenson. His business thrived and he established himself as a fair and trustworthy business owner. Kate only worked in the office when accounting work was backed up.

Rick realized her inferiority complex about her appearance and made arrangements for her to have her teeth straightened and her prominent nose fixed. She did not ask for these procedures and loved her man even more because of his desire to provide something for her that would make her feel better about herself.

When Todd was 3 years old, she told Rick that she wanted to contribute to the household by going back to work. The two grandmothers encouraged them saying they would take good care of Todd.

Kate saw there was an opening for a teller at the bank, she applied and started right away. Her knowledge of accounting helped her understand the debits and credits and she was soon head teller. People enjoyed having a local girl help them with their banking. She became more confident in her appearance and it made doing business with customers even better.

There was one area that she still was self-conscious about and that was her breasts. After breastfeeding Todd, she had two bags of loose skin hanging from her chest that embarrassed her, even in front of Rick. With his business doing well and their family's needs relatively small Kate soon got to wear a beautiful pair of 36" full C silicone tits on her chest.

When the two of them went out dining and dancing all eyes turned to see the fashionably dressed beautiful woman on Rick's arm. It also got their attention when they danced as Kate's perfectly formed tits were just below Rick's chin because of their height difference. When other men tried to cut in for a dance with this goddess she smiled and said "Thank you but no. This wonderful husband of mine is the only man I dance with."

Several years later the bank offered Kate the Executive Secretary position. The bank president, Charlie Handle, had been impressed with her work ethic and desire to do the best for the bank and the customers. Kate blossomed in this position as she had the self-confidence, knowledge of banking, and good working relationship with the bank president.

The homely farm girl had progressed into a beautiful professional woman. Kate used half of her paycheck to purchase appropriate clothes of the best quality and fashion and was the envy of most of the customers and bank staff. She enjoyed having the salesmen and bank customers fawn over her when they came into the office.

She especially enjoyed it when the boys that had harassed and humiliated her in high school came into the office. She was not nasty to them, she enjoyed letting them see what they missed out on.

Rick's Rides was very successful during this period and the two Jensen's decided to build a new house for the family of three. They found a large lot on the edge of town with plenty of room for Todd to play and Rick to add a workshop. The street was paved but there was no curb or gutters, just a shallow grassy ditch.

Rick was able to trade work with carpenters, electricians, and plumbers to build the house to Kate's design and specifications. He rebuilt motors, did vehicle paint jobs, and sold cars at a discount to lower the cost of the house but maintain good quality. This was Kate's dream house and she expressed her appreciation by keeping "Ricky's Dicky" very busy.

Rick's Rides was at a crossroads. He needed to increase the size of the operation or start turning away customers. After a complete review of his operations and its potential he decided to purchase the 4 bay shop he was leasing, add two more bays, and start utilizing the large lot to the side and rear of the property.

The side yard would be a sales lot for refinished cars. The backyard would have a new paint and body shop plus room for car inventory and employee parking. Rick's Rides specialization in finding, refinishing, and marketing used cars was attracting muscle car and classic car enthusiasts from a large area.