Rick's Rides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing standing in his way was getting the money to create his vision. He went to see Mr. Handle about the needed loan. Rick had been doing all his banking with Mr. Handle and the banker was well acquainted with the financial successes of Rick's Rides. The loan was approved by the Loan Committee but Mr. Handle wanted a Small Business guarantee on this loan

This created a problem; even though Rick's Rides was a corporation, SBA required a personal guarantee of the corporation owner and spouse. Rick had started the company before their marriage and Kate was not a stockholder. This meant Kate needed to sign the bank promissory note on a business that she had no control over. This was not a problem as Kate was confident with her husband's business abilities.

The problem was that the bank had a rule that no bank employee would be allowed to owe this much money to the bank. Mr. Handle felt that Kate was his best employee and vital to his company so he made a proposal. Kate would sign an agreement giving up her marital interest in Rick's Rides. Rick had to sign an agreement that he would never sign any of his interests in Rick's Rides to anybody else without the bank's prior approval.

The additions to the business provided more sales of vehicles than Rick had anticipated and he needed help. He put out feelers and found Bob Smith, who had been the sales manager of several used car dealerships and was looking for a new position. Bob and his wife Mary had just moved to town as Mary had accepted a teaching job at the high school.

Rick and Kate's son Todd, who was starting into junior high school, had inherited his father's gene for being a small framed young man. He was a muscular, smart, and good-looking kid. His mother was very proud of how great a kid he turned out to be.

Just like his father, bigger boys started to pick on him. And just like his father he took Jiu-jitsu lessons to defend himself. He also used the Jiu-jitsu and his muscularity to become a very good wrestler.

Rick attended almost all of Todd's matches and the two of them practiced moves and holds at home as recreation, much to Kate's dismay. She was tempted to buy a referee's whistle before something got broken. Todd made it to the State finals both his junior and senior years, winning his weight class as a senior. He did not want to wrestle in college but he did receive an academic scholarship to the state university.

Bob Smith proceeded to be a very good sales manager and allowed Rick to oversee the operation and create new opportunities with classic car clubs and muscle car enthusiasts. People from around the region used his services to find the exact car they wanted and provided the staff to fix, paint, and finish it just like the customer wanted.

Sometimes success does create problems, and this was no exception. Bob had done so well as sales manager that he and Mary built a new house. This house was far more expensive than Rick's. Bob was counting on record sales each year for the next 30 years to pay off the mortgage.

During slow periods Bob became irritable and pushy with the staff. Rick told the sales staff he wanted them to provide the customer with the car they wanted to buy, not "sell" them a car. This philosophy created a very loyal following. Bob was pushing more sales pressure so Bob and Rick clashed at times. They did not fight over it but Rick was irritated.

It was about this time that Rick noticed Kate's growing irritation with him. Where he put the ketchup back in the refrigerator was now a big deal. No more did she lovingly slide her hand on his shoulder and neck as she walked behind him at the dinner table.

If he was in the den working at bedtime, she used to come in and tell him "Good night and I love you." Now she just quietly turned off the tv and went to bed.

In the past, as part of their foreplay she would stroke "Rick's Dicky." Now she called it "Ricky's Little Dicky." At first it was humorous but it was the way she said it that started to bother him. Rick hinted that the teasing was starting to be hurtful. He mentioned that she did not like being teased about her physique in high school and he no longer found the teasing funny. She just laughed and said "I'm sorry to make my little man upset."

At the dinner table she would comment about the physiques of the bank customers and vendors she met that day. She used the terms manly, stud, hunk, and muscular to describe them as opposed to friendly, polite, or interesting.

Now that Rick had paid for remodeling her tits, teeth, and nose, plus letting her buy expensive fashionable clothes she was one of the prettiest women in town. It seemed like she felt she could do better than be married to a scrawny used car dealer. When they had sex, she would moan "More, More, More" rather than "Yes, Yes, Yes" like she used to.

In spite of the differences between their husbands, Kate and Mary became fast friends and the two couples socialized amicably. With Todd gone to college she took interest in other evening entertainment as she and Mary would go out for a drink. Rick noticed that when she returned, she always had one more button on her shirt unbuttoned than she had as when she left. One night as she got home at midnight, Rick asked how many men she danced with that night."

She looked at him quizzically and said "Oh about a dozen guys, half of them several times. Why do you ask?"

"You were probably the best-looking woman at that club. How many of those guys would want to have sex with you if they had the chance?"

She was taking off her bra and shook her breasts at him and said "Every one of them would love to see my tits. I am what is called 'Hot property'."

" I am very aware of you being 'Hot Property' but as your husband I don't want you to be 'Hot Property' for anyone else but me."

She laughed and put her hand on his face and said "Is my little man jealous? How sweet is that. I just like teasing the guys who used to tease me. Don't worry, you are the only man I have had sex with... so far." Then she smiled wickedly and threw her panties at him as she headed for the shower

Things were starting to concern him so he contacted a private detective to follow her when she and Mary went out. The report disclosed the ladies were at the place they said they would be. When they arrived, several men would show up and start buying drinks for the women.

As they danced, several men would put their hand on Kate's ass and unlike most married women, she did not remove it right away. She would let the hand be there about 30 seconds then gently lift it up to her back while smiling sweetly at her dance partner. Mary on the other hand let the guys pretty well put their hands where they wanted, and maybe she wanted.

Kate had told Rick early on that Mary had been divorced by her previous husband for cheating on him. Mary blamed his conservative attitudes rather than any problem with her conduct. The PI said that one of the men would always escort Kate to her car and they would be rewarded with a quick hug, no kiss, and no groping.

After several months of one night a week, Kate decided that a second "Girl's night out" was in order. The PI's report on this was telling as it was a night out with Mary and Bob. Bob divided his dances equally between both women only this time Kate's dance partners were allowed to keep their hand on her ass the entire song.

The PI did not see any kissing or sexual activity. In Rick's opinion, Kate had not done anything to provoke a divorce but she was walking 1 millimeter away from crossing the line of no return.

Rick felt it was time to have a serious talk about her wanton conduct. After dinner as they cleaned up the kitchen he said "Someone I know saw you at the club last week and told me you were very friendly with a number of guys. You were dancing cheek to cheek, your braless breasts were rubbing on his chest, and he had his hand on your ass, was what he told me. If that is true then I am really upset with you."

"We are married and married people don't stay married when one of them cheats. I love you and don't want to lose you to some guy who just wants to fuck you a couple of times then move on. It would break my heart and ruin our family. Please work with me on this."

She laughed saying "It was just fun, nobody got hurt or divorced over a couple of dances. There is an old saying "The pussy makes the rules on sex." If the pussy doesn't want to do something then it doesn't happen. I don't feel like having sex with anyone else so you have no reason to worry. And I do not like you putting spies on me while I am out. If you want to keep me happy you better remove your informants."

One night after dinner Kate talked about attending a poker game the next evening at Bob and Mary's house. Rick decided to attend the party sensing that it was in his best interest to stay around Kate if Bob and Mary were having any kind of party.

He said "That sounds like fun, I haven't played in a while but I'm sure we will be entertained." He saw the disappointed look on Kate's face and knew he had done the right thing.

On the evening of the poker game Kate asked "Are you sure you want to play poker tonight? It's cold out and we still have a lot of snow and ice on the road and I know you like to veg out after a hard day of work. No one will think less of you if you do not come over to play poker."

"You just confirmed that I needed to go. I don't want you to drive on these slick roads by yourself."

She said "I have a 4-wheel drive car so I will be just fine." Kate gave him an insincere smile and went to get her coat. As she started her cold SUV she looked at Rick and said "It's cold out, you sure you want to go?"

"Absolutely"

When the Jenson's got to the Smith's house they were both greeted by Bob and Mary. It was obvious that they had been tipped off that Rick would be there as neither were surprised to see him.

Also, Dr. Harrison, a local surgeon and Sandy Jones, the station manager of one of the radio and television stations in town were there. Rick was acquainted with "Doc," as everyone called him, and Sandy provided much of the electronic media advertising that Rick's Rides used. Mary sometimes played but was mostly serving as a hostess hustling drinks.

The men played Texas Hold'em for about an hour while Kate and Mary sat and consumed vodka drinks, stopping long enough to provide the players with drinks. The stakes were not high but the playing was competitive.

As the round changed and a new dealer started, Kate rushed over to the table and said "Can I play this round? I'm not very good but I am fun." The other three men at the table said "Yes" in a chorus while Rick silently groaned. The less she spent time with these guys the better he liked it. He was glad he came to keep tabs on Kate as she had consumed quite a bit of vodka.

It did not take long for Kate to lose most of her money. It appeared that this was her last hand but she still wanted to keep playing. As fate would have it, she was dealt three aces and a king of diamonds with the final ace showing up on the table. She giggled that she had four aces and doubted anyone else had that good a hand but Sandy kept raising Kate to the point she was out of money.

She said "You asshole, you are just trying to buy this hand with me having the better draw."

At this point Rick said "Here are some more chips, I have plenty for you on this play." The three guys all said "No way, you play with what you got. No loaning of chips."

With that Kate said "I will call your raise with a blow job to cover the money I don't have." Of course, the other guys wanted a piece of that action so each player was now "ALL IN!"

That was when Rick shouted "STOP! There will be no blow jobs by my wife in this or any other games you play. Kate, I can't believe you said that. Are you drunk or just crazy? Finish this hand like all the others or we go home right now."

Kate snapped at him "Listen, if that is what I bet, then that is my bet. It is not your place to say what I can or can't do. So, shut up while we finish the hand."

Rick said "Don't do this Kate. This one thing could ruin our lives forever. It is not worth the risk. Please Kate, think of our family, of us, our marriage. If this goes bad it could ruin our marriage."

Kate ignored his rant and turned her cards over and said "Three Aces in my hand and Ace of Hearts on the board makes four of a kind."

Sandy smirked and said "Watch this pretty lady. Ace of Hearts on the board and King, Queen, Jack and 10 of Hearts in my hand. You lose!"

Three guys howled with laughter. Kate stared at the cards and laughed and said "Wow, I did not plan on that."

Rick said "Ok, you played your hand now let's go home."

She spun her head and said "I made that bet. I can't welch on that bet. I have to cover my loss. It's a matter of honor in card players."

"No, Kate! We are going home now" and he grabbed her arm and pulled her from the chair. The other three men grabbed him, separated him from his wife and pushed him up against the wall.

Rick shouted over the outstretched arms of Doc and Bob "You will not give anybody a blow job. No way, no how. That is final Kate. Welching on a bet is no excuse for breaking your marriage vows. You can pay with cash but not with infidelity. We need to get out of here, NOW."

"It's not your body, I can do what I want and with who I want," shouted Kate. "Right now, I'm going to go into Bob's bedroom and give Sandy the blow job he won. You can come in and watch if you like but don't bother me with your cuckold talk. Join us or stay out here, makes no difference to me."

Turning to Sandy she said "Are you ready for me to put my mouth where my money should have been? Make room for Little Ricky Dicky; he may want to share some of your cum that I can't swallow."

Sandy leered at Rick and said "Hey Rick, by the time I get done with her throat she will be able to take that skinny arm of yours down to your elbow."

This brought a huge burst of energy on the part of Rick, he pushed forward kicking shins, and elbowing Doc and Bob's ribs. Bob shouted "Get him to the couch!"

At which time they both lifted Rick off his feet reducing his leverage. That did not stop him from kicking over a lamp table, crashing the decorator lamp with a small explosion of the light bulb. His feet flipped a coffee table over as they brought him across the living room.

Mary was screaming to stop destroying her new house. She tried to get the gladiators pushed away from the couch but she bounced off the scrum and fell to the floor. By this time the guys had Rick's arms pinned wide spread on the couch and were still having trouble with his violent kicking.

Mary had had enough. She went to the fireplace, picked up an iron fireplace tool, and hit Rick on the side of the head. His wild swinging of arms and limbs stopped immediately as he fell unconscious on the couch.

Dryly Doc said "You didn't have to kill him Mary, he would have tired out eventually."

She countered "I didn't want to kill him unless he kept destroying my house. Is he really dead?"

Doc felt his pulse, looked at the side of his head and in his eyes and said "He's alive but he is out cold. Let's just let him sleep it off."

Bob said, "Let's go watch Kate's blow job. Maybe there will be a chance for the three of us to get some action."

As they entered the bedroom, they viewed a naked Sandy sitting on the side of the bed with Kate kneeling on the carpeted floor. Her hands were on Sandy's thighs and her mouth was over the top third of his large dick. She was working as hard as she could but could not get the dick any further down her throat. Saliva was flowing down her chin and her neck was a sticky mess.

Kate complained "I don't need this slobber on my sweater," pulling her tight sweater off in one swift move, and threw it on a chair to dry out. The three men had been dying to see those big beautiful tits that so spectacularly filled out the sweaters and swimsuit tops they had seen her in. A collective "Wow" came from the mouths that were hanging open in lust. Even Mary was impressed.

Kate stood up, made a bow to her admiring audience and shook her tits at her admirers. She spun around and said "Let's see if I can get that fleshy cannon to fire a shot down my throat." She went back down on her knees and redoubled her efforts. Mary went to the bathroom, brought out a towel, and put it on the floor to catch any body fluids that might stain her new carpet.

It took another 10 minutes of frantic lubricated hands pumping his cock plus industrial strength suction to get Sandy to fire a tsunami of sperm down her throat. She could not swallow the large gooey lake that formed in her open mouth and it ran down her throat and onto her tits. She turned to display a mouthful of cum to her audience then swallowed it with a smile.

Mary could no longer hold still and put her tongue to work licking the rivulets of cum off Kate's breasts, taking time to suck on her nipples while she had the chance. All this was building a smoldering pot of passion in Kate's crotch. She had lost a bet of a blow job to Sandy, but she was now considering who else could please her sexually tonight.

Rick started to open his eyes but the view was foggy and distorted. Slowly he understood where he was and who he was. He did not know that he had been blindsided by a fireplace poker. He went to rub where his head hurt but was shocked to see his hand was covered in fresh blood. He wiped his hand on the couch and tried to rub again, but with the same result.

He knew he had to stand up, go rescue his wife, and leave. As he tried to stand, he lost his balance and crumpled onto the light blue carpet.

After Mary had licked Kate's breasts clean of Sandy's cum, Kate decided it was too warm in the bedroom and stripped off her short skirt and thong panties.

Bob took the panties as a trophy and hung them on the bedpost. He pushed Sandy out of the way, laid down, and bet Kate $50 she could not get him to cum in less time than Sandy took. Kate didn't care about the $50, her mind was overloading on sex, any kind of sex, and cock sucking would quench that thirst.

She crawled on all fours, put her face to Bob's cock, and started to rub and kiss it lightly. The cock responded by enlarging to be a formidable opponent for their bet. She started nuzzling his balls with her nose, then licking the bottom side of the balls as she wanted to produce a large squirt of semen.

As she moved up his trembling body, she wrapped her lips around his cock head and started to suck. While doing that she used her thumb to rub on the bottom side of his dick, causing Bob to grab a handful of the sheets and groan. She eased off because she wanted this blow job to be memorable for all present around the bed.

Doc could not stand by and watch, this was too intense for him. He crawled on the bed and took aim with his cock at the slick, wet cunt in front of him. Sliding his dick up and down her clit, he pushed forward.

Using the couch as a crutch and then moving to the wall, Rick got to his feet. He moved toward the sound of his wife's laughter. Obviously, she was not being raped, but to him it sounded like she was having sex with someone. If she was having sex Rick vowed to divorce her. He slowly grabbed his cell phone and engaged the video. He pushed the partially open bedroom door wide enough to see what was going on and then he regretted it.

Bob had just unleashed a rope of cum onto Kate's face. She was showing everyone how much cum was in her mouth before swallowing it. Then she used her fingers to clean the remaining cum from her cheeks and chin.

As she finished, she said "I don't know whose cock is in my pussy back there but it is 3 times the size I am used to with little Ricky's dickie."