Rick's Rides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that time Pete had arrived at Rick's house and he walked him to the door to make sure he did not slip on the slick sidewalk. He saw the broken sidelight and told Rick that he would be over the next morning to fix it for him.

He also told Rick that after he handed him off to Cindy, "I went to the other ward to find out about Dr. Harrison. The surgeons were more worried about him losing his hand as opposed to making it functional again. If all goes well, he will be able to eat soup with his right hand but that's about it."

"There was no talk about the trauma to his penis and testicles. It appears they were so worried about his hand they just ripped off his clothes, put a hospital gown on him and sent him to surgery. His testicles probably had not started to swell by the time they went to surgery. They should be huge, black and blue by the time they notice the problem. I've seen that kind of injury before. Without immediate treatment, including icing them, he could lose one or both testicles. So, we have a very happy ending to this story." Then they both laughed.

As Rick opened his door, Pete gave him a huge hug and said "Rick Jenson, you are the biggest man I have ever met. It is an honor to know you. Thank you again."

Kate left the hospital and went to Walmart to buy some clothes for the day. She hoped that she could get into the house and either beg to stay or at least get some fresh clothes. It was at Walmart she discovered most of her credit cards were gone. Had a hospital staff member stolen them as she slept? "Oh No, Rick had removed them." she thought.

Rick did not think he could sleep in the bed he had shared with Kate just yet so he went into the guest bedroom and went right to sleep. He woke up at 8 am ready to get started on the next set of plagues he was going to inflict on the people who had cuckolded him the previous night.

Still in a foul mood about Kate's betrayal and humiliation of him, he carried the remainder of her hanging clothes outside and threw them on the driveway slush.

The first call was to his attorney, Paul Moore, who also handled the company's legal questions. Without going into details, he told Paul he needed him to prepare to file for a divorce based on infidelity on Kate's part.

Next, he confirmed the employment contract he had with Bob Smith allowed him to fire Bob without cause and there was no severance due him. Paul stated "I purposely do not put any severance package onto any contract with the sales staff."

"By the way, one of our attorney's here had a bondsman call about representing Bob in his criminal case this morning. Have you heard about that?"

Rick replied "No, I have not."

"From what the bondsman said, Bob was arrested for assault on a police officer. He slugged a police officer and broke her nose. The court takes a very dim view on this and his bail will reflect that. His wife was also arrested on a charge of aggravated assault and her bond will also be substantial."

Rick could not respond immediately to Paul because of his laughter. When he recovered, he said "I didn't know about Bob assaulting a police officer but I did know about the aggravated assault charge as I was the victim."

"No Shit, we need to get together to make sure Rick's Rides does not suffer from this. Call me later so we can talk more in depth."

Rick said "I have a partially shaved head and 12 stitches in my scalp so I don't want to be out much. I may have you come over to my house to talk."

The next call Rick made was to Amy at work to tell her he would be late coming in. In the meantime, any calls that concerned Bob Smith should be responded to only by him.

He stopped by the bank to close out any joint accounts with Kate using his half of the money to open an individual account with son Todd as the secondary owner. He had a check made out to Kate for the other half and delivered it and a current bank statement to his attorney until she engaged an attorney.

Rick thought to himself, "That bitch thinks my cock is not very powerful but my power around this town will make her regret humiliating me."

Normally, Rick would come through the front door of his business, greeting the staff members, and finding out what was going on that day. Today he entered through the back door used mainly as a fire escape and made his way quietly to his office.

He emailed Amy and asked her to come into his office. While he waited, he rearranged his stocking cap so the bandages and stitches would not show.

With a questioning look on her face she studied Rick and his stocking cap and asked "What is going on today? Why use the back door?" Amy had been a loyal employee and he trusted her entirely so he gave her a brief synopsis of what happened the night before, leaving certain parts out.

After the explanation he had several important items for her to work on. First, he wanted all contact and commercials with Consolidated Communication ceased, immediately. If Rick's Rides had paid in advance, then leave the funds in their account but actual commercials on either tv or radio would stop today. She knew he was not in the mood for discussions about reasons for the change.

Rick's Rides accounted for 20% of all local commercial revenues for Consolidated Communications. Sandy was about to understand his rage.

Second item was to prepare a companywide email to be read immediately, that Bob Smith was no longer in the employ of Rick's Rides. His office would be cleaned out after work that today and delivered to him. He asked Amy if there had been any calls regarding references on Bob she answered "Yes, here is his number." He thanked her and asked to see her draft of the email when it was completed.

He looked at the phone number and cross referenced it to Bail-A-Go-Go, the local bail bondsman. He took a deep breath, smiled to himself, and called the number, asking for Karl. Rick knew what the call was about. Bob was trying to bond out of jail. Karl would want to know if the person he was bonding out had enough cash or earnings to pay him back.

After answering the phone Karl asked "Do you employ Bob Smith at Rick's Rides?"

Rick answered, "Bob does not work here anymore." A man of few words, Karl said "Thank you for your time," and hung up.

Amy came into his office as his phone rang. Rick recognized the call from Sandy and thought "I guess someone told him Rick's Rides just canceled all advertising with them. Plenty of time to call him back, if ever."

Amy had done a very good job of communicating a piece of corporate information and Rick approved the email going out under his name. The bottom of the email informed the employees he would be able to answer all their questions in person when the doors closed that night.

Pete, after repairing the broken sidelight, was leaving Rick's driveway as Kate drove up and stopped in the street. She blocked his pickup and asked "Is Rick at home?

Pete replied "I have not seen him all morning and his car is gone so I guess he is not here."

Kate responded with "Thank you, let me move out of your way."

Pete left and as Kate drove toward the house, she could not make out what was on the driveway. She stopped half way in the driveway to get out of the street and stepped out of her car. There in the mud and slop of the last storm were all her office clothes. Expensive cashmere sweaters, silk blouses, and wool suits had been crushed and torn by cars, police vehicles, and ambulances. All around her were her pride and joy, clothes that made the poor farm girl look like a million dollars.

Sobbing, she started to frantically pick up every piece until her arms were full and the sweater she was wearing was sopping wet. She did not know what to do with them as her car could not hold all these clothes. She ran from pile to pile trying to rescue her treasures until she saw something that made her heart stand still.

In the middle of the drive was her wedding dress. On the lace that her grandmother made, covering her heart on her wedding day, was a large bright red stain. It was Rick's blood from his injury when he tried to prevent her from giving a blow job to Sandy. She fell to her knees and gently held the dress against her chest. She was sobbing uncontrollably, rocking back and forth.

How could she have been so cruel? How could she have been so stupid? The blood-stained wedding dress told her that her magic marriage was over.

Their neighbors, Dennis and Tina were driving by, saw her kneeling in the snowy driveway and stopped to see if she needed help. Kate could not stop wailing to answer their questions. They had figured out something serious had happened in the Jenson household as all of her clothes were on the driveway.

Tina was indignant that Rick had treated his lovely wife so viciously. She was going to call him and tell him to get his act together. Dennis said "You don't know the whole story so you better keep thoughts to yourself instead of butting into something you know nothing about. Stay away from this. Do not call Rick." Tina was on a misguided mission and did not care what her husband thought as she called Rick.

Rick picked up the phone recognizing Tina's number and said "Hello Tina."

Tina lit into him saying, "We have your sobbing wife in our car as she was trying to pick up her clothes from the driveway. What kind of monster are you? I can't believe you can be this cruel! What do you have to say for yourself?"

Rick waited a second or two and then said "What is she saying about me?

"She isn't saying anything about you,"

He asked "Is Kate blaming me or herself for this mess?"

Before Tina could answer Dennis broke in and said "She keeps blaming herself for something. She hasn't said what but it is clear she is blaming herself."

Rick's reply was "Then Tina needs to find out what is wrong from Kate before berating me. Good-bye." Dennis looked at Tina with a "I told you to butt out, didn't I?" look.

They told Kate they were going to take her to their house but she said "No, I have to clean up this mess that I created." She got out of their car and continued putting wet soggy clothes in her car. Dennis and Tina helped Kate pick up all the wet clothes, put them into both cars and take them to their garage.

It was Tina that saw something in the ditch next to their car. She went to investigate, found the ditch full of Kate's shoes and she started to cry for the pain that Kate would have seeing her ruined shoes. She couldn't let poor Kate see this now so she planned to have Dennis retrieve them the next day.

Kate kept holding her stained and dirty wedding dress to remind her of her stained marriage. She wondered if she could ever clean up either her marriage or her wedding dress?

Once the wheels of progress started again at Rick's Rides, he went home to take a nap. He noticed that Kate had been at the house and rescued all her clothes from the driveway. He hoped that busy body Tina had fun picking up frozen muddy clothes. Once in his own house as he was relaxing on the couch his cell phone rang displaying Sandy's number. Rick picked it up, engaged it, waited a few seconds and said "This is Rick."

Sandy said "Hey Buddy, hope you are getting over your headache. I'm sorry that Mary got out of hand last night. I'm sure she is sorry and will apologize profusely when we get together."

"She will have to get bonded out of jail first," replied Rick.

"Why is she in jail? That is rather extreme don't you think. Surely Bob will have her bonded out quickly."

Smiling Rick said, "Mary is charged with aggravated assault and Bob is in jail for striking a policeman. They are finding it hard to get bonded out since Bob lost his job."

"Oh my God," said Sandy. "Are both Bob and Mary in trouble with the law? What did Kate have to say about this?"

He replied, "I have no idea if she knows or not, I threw all her shit into the driveway and told her to get a good divorce attorney. I spent last night in the Emergency Ward on IV's and have not seen her since."

"You can't divorce Kate over that little deal last night. She loves you and her life with you. We just got a little carried away but that's no reason to get a divorce" pleaded Sandy.

Rick snarled "It was a big deal to me. Now why did you call me?"

Sheepishly Sandy said, "My staff said you were canceling all advertising with us. I wondered what was going on?"

Sternly Rick said "You fucked my wife. I will not have anything to do with you or your stations the rest of my life. I will move all my advertising to another company." Then he shut off the phone knowing he got his point across.

He decided to call Todd and tell him about the family situation. He did not want to get into specifics as Kate had been a good mother to him and he did not want to spoil that memory for Todd. After just a few sentences, Todd said "I will be home tomorrow by noon. See you then."

At the 6pm meeting with Rick's Rides staff the mood was jovial and happy. No one seemed to be upset at Bob's departure, so much so that several of the salesmen had bought some beer over lunch time and they toasted Bob's Bye-bye.

They were more concerned about Rick's wound that he passed off as an accident. Rick said "There will be lots of rumors about something that happened last night at Bob's house. One thing I am sure of that is happening is Kate and I getting a divorce." The mood changed as the staff liked Kate, but no one dared to ask why they were divorcing.

After Kate had sorted out the clothes between laundry, dry cleaners and trash she wanted to drive by her house on her way to the cleaners. This was her forever home, the home she was supposed to grow old in and play with her grandkids. "OH, no this can't be. Please God, just let this be a bad dream." She had designed every aspect of the home, from the cabinet knobs to the light fixtures. Soon it would not be her house. She was sobbing so badly she almost drove into the ditch. The ditch where all her expensive shoes had drowned the night before.

She backed up her car, drove onto the driveway and hoped that Rick would be home. The house was dark and silent with no sign of life. She did not have a key anymore and her garage code did not open the door. Rick was shutting down all access to her. She had been trying to call Mary to tell her what went on at the hospital but she did not answer, nor was anyone at their home.

She called Sandy and he answered. "Hello Kate how are you doing today?"

Almost sobbing she said "Rick has locked me out of the house and I have been unable to talk to him. Mary is nowhere to be found so I am at a loss."

With a solemn, radio voice he said "More bad news. Mary was arrested for aggravated assault and she is in jail. Bob tried to stop her arrest, hit a cop and is also in jail. Rick has fired Bob and he has no funds to bail him and Mary out. The world around us has turned to shit. He just canceled all his broadcasts with us and I'll have a hard time meeting payroll."

"You were a great fuck Kate, but not worth the trouble that all of us are in right now."

Hearing him say she was a great fuck but not worth the current trouble almost made her puke. If she had kept her legs together, her mouth shut, and left the party she would not be in this pit of hell. I had everything I wanted in life but I fucked it up. Why was I so stupid?

The next day was Saturday and Rick spent the morning de-Kateing the house. More clothes were put into trash bags and put in the garage. Everything that even remotely had anything to do with Kate he put into unmarked boxes and walked out to the garage.

He texted Kate and told her to use the code 1134 for the garage door to come get more of her clothes. If they were not picked up by Wednesday night, they would be in the driveway for early pickup by the trash trucks Thursday morning. He also advised her to not try to talk to him yet. The wounds were too deep and too fresh.

He was glad Todd would be there before noon so they could go to lunch together to talk about both of their futures. After Todd arrived and double cheeseburgers were consumed, they went to the office to talk as he expected Kate to be driving by the house. That would be too much for him to take.

He brought Todd up to date about the cause and the ramifications of Kate's infidelity. It was difficult to tell the story of what happened that night. He had to stop several times while sobbing uncontrollably. Todd wanted to know the names of those involved in case some of his classmates' fathers were involved but none were. He did know who the men were but only in passing.

It was cathartic for Rick to have Todd at home. Not to discuss the current tragedy but to be with his wonderful son. Both cried about what Kate did and what would happen to all three of them not being a family any more. Rick asked Todd to contact her as she was really hurting and she needed a family member with her. He agreed to call her after he got back to school.

As he headed back to college, he drove past McAlley's, a bar and grill that his high school buddies hung around when they were back in town. He had endured a stressful weekend and thought a beer with his buddies would be in order.

He walked in and saw a group of guys standing near the bar with Sandy doing the talking. He knew who Sandy was from television but had never met him. Todd kept his head down and walked past the group and stood at the end of the bar to listen. He did not try to catch the bartender's eye for a drink, he was just hanging out.

Then he heard Sandy brag "I just love to fuck married women; they want to relive the good times from being single. They are just as tired of their husbands as the husbands are of them. So, they want someone to fuck their brains out to forget their miserable married life.

I had that happen this week and man was she a knockout, her husband was a wimp so it was fun to make him squirm. He knows that every time he sticks his small dick in her she will think of me and my big cock."

Todd almost attacked him then but decided to wait for a more opportune time. It arrived sooner than he expected as Sandy said "I'm going to go to the head and piss on the toilet seat so some wimp would have to wipe up my piss before they sit down to pee."

Todd waited about 30 seconds then ambled to the men's room. Just as he said, Sandy was pissing on the seat and chuckling out loud. Todd checked and there was nobody else in the room. As he normally did; when Sandy left the stall, he looked directly into the mirror on the far wall to check out his good looks.

He did not see Todd standing to his right, more importantly he did not see the Leopard Fist headed toward his larynx. The blow made his eyes almost explode out of his skull. He grabbed his throat and "ake, ake" was all that came out.

Todd made a quick look at the door and with no one coming proceeded to kick Sandy in the nuts as hard as he could. His size 7 shoe made a perfect fit between the jerk's spread thighs to do the maximum damage.

Then he pushed Sandy back onto the wet toilet ring, reached into his coat breast pocket and took Sandy's wallet. As he made for the door, he put the wallet in his pocket and pulled his stocking hat further down on his head. He did not stop or look up at anyone as he left.

The bar was busy that night and Todd had parked on the street instead of the parking lot. He kept the cash and threw the wallet into a storm drain and drove back to school. Before he went to his apartment, he slipped into the Student Union and made a donation of Sandy's cash to the Abused Women's Fund.

Monday Rick had an appointment with this attorney, Paul Moore, to discuss filing for divorce and plan out their strategy for settlement. The house was co-owned and could be sold with proceeds split 50-50. Kate had subordinated all her interests to Rick's Rides several years before so she had no claim to that asset.