Rick's Rides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This brought a gale of laughter from the group. Sandy cracked "If it is Ricky's little dick you want, we can substitute my little finger."

"If that is what you are used to then prepare for the fucking of your life." Growled Doc. Then he increased the pace of ramming his big cock into her wet cunt. He grabbed her hips and started grunting with each advance. Kate kept rubbing her face on Bob's wet dick as if in a trance.

That was all Rick needed to see and video. He knew that his strength and stamina had been compromised by the blow to his head. He could not stop the sex show going on in front of him. If he broke into the room, they probably would have forced him to watch the debasement of his wife. His evening in this house was over, his marriage was over, but the night was not.

Slowly he stumbled to the front door, stopping only long enough to grab Kate's purse with the car keys inside. As he shut the door, he heard Kate say "No more little dicks for me, from now on, I only fuck Big Dick Boys. Let's do this again next week."

He made his way to Kate's car and used her keys to start it. As he backed out of the driveway, he made a point of creasing Doc's Mercedes with his bumper from behind the front wheel to the rear quarter panel. He snickered and thought "He's going to need a good body man to fix that gash."

As he arrived at their house, it was now a house not a home, he parked her car across the street. After removing the key to the house from her key chain he emptied the contents of her purse on the passenger side floor. He picked up her billfold and removed all the joint credit and debit cards, throwing the rest to the floor. As he walked determinedly to the house, he threw her new Gucci purse into the ditch that was three feet deep in water and ice.

The driveway was a combination of slush, mud, and water. At 32 degrees the snow could barely melt. He unplugged the garage door opener as he went into the house and called 911. He told the dispatcher that he had been assaulted and needed an ambulance. While he waited for the ambulance he went into Kate's closet and used her wedding dress as wound dressing to stop the bleeding. After the bleeding had subsided, he took the wedding dress outside and threw it on the driveway.

Officer Murphy was taking his EMT girlfriend, Sara for a ride-along since it was a cold, snowy Thursday night, when he received the call to go to Rick's house for a possible assault.

Kate had just received a sexual drubbing from Bob's large cock. She didn't need to stretch her legs; she had been doing that for the past hour. She needed to stand upright and move around. She cupped her hand underneath her dripping pussy and started to go to the bathroom.

Mary went to bring some liquor to the next round of Kate's fuck fest when she looked into the living room and shouted "Oh No, That son of a bitch. I should have killed him."

The need for Kate's bathroom visit was postponed momentarily as she went to see what Mary was screaming about. What she saw brought chills to her heart.

There was a puddle of blood and bloody handprints on the white couch. She thought "Oh Shit, is that Rick's blood?" Then she noticed another splotch of blood on the carpet and bloody handprints as he crawled toward the bedroom before he got to his feet. The footprints came right to Kate's feet, culminating with more blood at the doorway to the bedroom.

Someone had busted Rick's head open and when he gained consciousness, he managed to go to the bedroom doorway and saw his wife fucking the three poker players. As she looked down at the blood beneath her bare feet, she saw the cum dripping from her pussy onto Rick's blood. "Oh my God. What have you bastards done to my husband!"

"Where are my clothes, I have to get to Rick. He is hurt and I need to be with him." screamed Kate. After searching she found her skirt and sweater but not her panties and ran for the front door. She could not find her purse and when she looked outside, she saw her car was gone.

Sobbing she said "I need someone to take me home. I need to go right now. Please help me." The three guys who had just spent the past hour fucking this fine piece of cunt meat had no interest in getting their clothes on and going out into the cold night. None of them moved so she started screaming and slapping them.

Doc then volunteered to take her home, he told the others "I probably need to calm Rick down so he does not make a big deal over this. It was just a group of friends having fun and it kind of got away from them.""

"Mary should not have hit him so she should apologize and then everything will be ok." Bob, Sandy, and Mary looked at each other and uttered a group "Oh Shit! How are we going to get out of this mess?"

Doc did not have that calm manner about the trauma Rick suffered when he saw the huge gash on the side of his Mercedes. "That son of a bitch is going to get the shit kicked out of him tonight," he growled. Once Kate was in the car, he roared onto the street toward the Jenson house.

As they approached the house, Kate was surprised to see her car parked on the street, not in the driveway or in the garage. She was relieved to see lights on in the house as she ran up the driveway, not noticing any clothes in the snow. She frantically rang the doorbell until she saw movement as Rick walked slowly to the front door and turned on the porch light. He then turned and walked back to the kitchen, ignoring his wife at the door.

She ran to the garage and put in the code for the door and it did not respond. Slipping on the snow she went back to the front door and started to shout and pound on the door with her fists. Meanwhile Rick was grinning as he watched his wife's frantic attempt to get into the house on his Ring video door app.

The noise of Kate's shouting and banging on the door was bothering the neighbors and Doc did not want that attention. He went to the door and attempted to talk to Rick but to no avail. It was time for action; he saw a landscaping rock bigger than a softball but smaller than a football that would get them into the house. He lined up next to the sidelight by the front door when Kate stopped him.

She said "Don't break that sidelight."

He replied "It's only plastic and can be repaired for less than $100."

She said "That is a custom piece of glass that I had specially etched to include our initials in it."

Doc ignored her plea, stepping close to the sidelight and bringing his arm back, ready to throw the rock through the window. As he brought his arm into motion he was distracted by the headlights and flashing red and blue lights turning into the driveway. He lost focus and did not release his grip on the rock. Instead, he held on to the rock as it went through the glass, cutting a severe gash into his right wrist. He let out a howl and rapidly pulled his hand out the window, tearing a new cut in his arm. He pulled out a wrist that was pumping blood onto the porch.

Officer Murphy's girlfriend grabbed her EMT kit and ran to Doc to try to stem the blood flow. Just as soon as she reached him the ambulance that Rick had requested turned into the driveway, driving across Kate's wedding dress.

The two male EMT's maneuvered Doc to the back end of the ambulance and started working to stop the blood from pumping onto the ground.

Officer Murphy and Sara walked to the doorbell and rang to get into the house. Rick saw them come to the door and let them in. This was the first that Kate had seen him and was shocked at the sight of his head and sweater covered in blood. She started to sob and rush to him but he pushed her back outside, then slammed and locked the door.

Rick told the story of Kate losing a bet and him trying to stop her from paying the debt. He thought, since she was a little drunk, they were going to rape her. That was why he fought to get her to the car when Doc and Bob dragged him to the couch and he was hit on the head. He guessed it was Mary that hit him as both the men had their hands full. Rick provided the names of all parties and the address of Bob and Mary's house.

Outside, the EMT's were ready to transport Doc to the hospital and put Rick in the back as Doc was on a gurney with an EMT to watch over them.

Kate had been left alone during this time as the police and EMT's noticed the tension between the two Jenson's. She could not get into her house so she went to her car to drive to the hospital. It surprised her to see the contents of her purse on her floorboard and her key in the ignition.

As the ambulance pulled out of the driveway another patrol car with a male and female officer arrived. Murphy explained what Rick had said and the new officers decided to talk to Bob and Mary about the confrontation and assault on Rick.

The police arrived at Bob's house as they heard Mary screaming "I should have killed that son of a bitch when I had the chance. Look what he did to my couch and carpet. Bob, you were no help whatsoever. Just thinking you were going to get some pussy was all you were about. Damn you."

Bob snarled back "That little son of a bitch was difficult to get under control. I was afraid he was going to do some Karate on us. He was tough to bring down."

After the officer rang the doorbell, Bob answered and drunkenly allowed officers to come into their house. Mary, who was on the carpet furiously rubbing stain remover on the largest bloody area, grabbed an afghan from the couch and threw it on the floor to cover as much blood as possible. She mumbled "Oh Shit" while she glared at Bob.

The trail of blood was just as Rick had told them; from couch to floor to bedroom door to outside. A bloody fireplace iron leaned against the side of the couch. After reading them their Miranda Rights, the policemen asked what had happened but Bob and Mary had not expected the police so soon and had not gotten their stories together.

Mary could not explain why she was cleaning blood from the carpet. It was then the police sergeant decided to place Mary under arrest for aggravated assault. Bob became loud and belligerent saying "You're not arresting anybody here."

The lady cop grabbed Mary's wrist and was about to cuff her when Bob started to push her away. One push led to another and Bob ended up slugging the lady cop, breaking her nose. As the scuffle started the sergeant moved to help his fellow officer and already had his taser in hand when she was hit. He pushed the taser hard against Bob and held it there until Bob crumpled onto the floor.

The ride to the hospital in the ambulance was absolutely horrible for Rick. He was seated at the foot of the man that had fucked his wife just hours before. The symbolism of sitting at Doc's feet, like the cuckold he had just become, really enraged him.

The moaning and grunting coming from Doc's mouth reminded him of the sounds he heard from Doc as he fucked Kate. That was too much for him to take. He snapped off his seat belt, leaped forward, and delivered a Leopard Fist stroke as hard as he could on Doc's crotch, smashing violently into his cock. As he reared back for a second strike, the EMT rose up and held back Rick's arm and pushing him gently back into his seat.

He looked directly into Rick's face and said "Don't do that again." Doc's loud howl of pain caused the driver to call back and ask what happened. The EMT told the driver "Our patient does not like your driving. Try to miss those pot holes if you can."

He turned to Rick and said just loud enough for only Rick to hear "Don't tell anyone what you just did. I've got your back Rick. It did not happen. Nothing happened here. Do you understand me. Nothing Happened!" Rick nodded his understanding but that did not extinguish his desire to hit Doc in the nuts again.

There was a crowd of about 20 people waiting for the ambulance when it reached the Emergency Room. As the EMTs removed the gurney it was whisked away by the gowned mob with shouts of "STAT!," and "Code Red!"

Rick was standing alone as the EMT that rode with him came up to him and said "Come with me". They walked to the door of the ER and toward the registration desk. As he sat down, he noticed a nurse and the EMT standing face to face, holding hands. There was some serious non-verbal communication going on between the two.

Then the pretty young nurse brought over a wheelchair and said "Please sit here Rick and I will get you to where you need to go. My name is Cindy and I will take care of you. You have already met my husband, Pete."

She wheeled him to the registration station to sign him in. When asked the question of next of kin he said "My father John". Rick answered the questions about being married and allowing visitors with "No and NO".

Cindy wheeled Rick into a treatment room and a different nurse came in. She stayed in the room but did not take part in any discussion with the nurse. Then the nurse said "We will need to remove the hair around your wound in order to put in the stitches."

Cindy said, "I will do that."

The nurse gave her a funny look and said, "I will contact the doctor and ask him to come see Mr. Jenson as soon as possible."

Rick and Cindy talked as she buzz cut the side of his head in preparation for stitches. "Do you work in the ER Cindy?" Rick asked.

Cindy replied "No, I work upstairs in surgery."

He asked "Why are you taking such good care of me?"

She answered "Do you remember me?"

He thought for a moment and said "My mind is a little fuzzy, I think you bought an SUV from me several months ago. But you were very pregnant then."

She laughed and said, "There is nothing wrong with your brain. I'll make sure the doctor knows that when he goes through the concussion protocol. We will just need to clean and stitch your scalp and you can go home."

"That sounds great Cindy. Does your little boy still play with the toy car I gave him?"

"Yes every day. He has almost worn it out."

"I'll send him a toy wrecker truck when I get back to the office." Which brought a big laugh from Cindy. Rick then asked "Did you have a girl or boy?"

She almost teared up as she said "We have a beautiful, healthy baby girl named Rikel but we call her Ricki." Rick thought that was an unusual nickname for a girl.

The doctor came in the room as Cindy finished Rick's haircut. While the doctor stitched up Rick's wound, he asked questions about his work, his hobbies, and the stock market. Rick figured it was part of the concussion protocol.

When the stitches were done, he told Rick he would like him to stay the night in the hospital as he was dehydrated from the loss of blood. They were not concerned about the wound or the concussion but wanted to give him two units of saline solution intravenously.

Cindy wheeled him into a private room. The floor nurse hooked him up to the drip and gave him a pill to make him sleep better in the noisy hospital. Cindy put her hand tenderly on his shoulder and told him how happy she was that he was ok. She kissed him on the forehead and said "I will look in on you tomorrow." He thought that was an interesting way of making patients feel comfortable in a hospital.

By 2am Rick had added the two units of saline solution to his human radiator and could not sleep anymore. Too much had gone on that evening and he had not completely processed it. He just wanted to go home. He got up from the bed and opened the door to see if any nurses were around and spotted Kate.

She had slumped down and was asleep in a chair in the waiting room across the hall from his room. His first thought was "Ah that is so sweet, she stayed close to me to make sure I was ok."

Then he thought "She is here because I threw her ass out of the house for fucking three so called friends of hers and she had no place else to go. She looks so sweet sleeping there with her short skirt riding up displaying a panty-less pussy leaking cum from her recent gangbang. What an absolute slut"

Rick dressed and went over to where Kate was sleeping. Rudely he shook her awake and asked "Why don't you go somewhere and get some sleep. Your friends

did not kill me."

She jumped up and started to hug him but he pushed her away.

"I think you need to stay away from me for a while so I can figure out what will happen with our marriage". As she started to say something, he put his hand up and said "Not Now!"

He went to the main entrance of the hospital to call an Uber. As he held his phone Pete came by in their SUV and asked, "Rick, do you need a ride?

Rick said "I'm calling an Uber. So, I am ok. Thanks anyway."

Pete got out of the SUV, came over to Rick and said "Please get in, I need to talk to you."

As they pulled away from the hospital Pete said, "I want to tell you why I did not rat you out about slugging Doctor Harrison. You probably remember the first car we bought from you several years ago. I was just out of serving a 4-year hitch as a medic in the Army. Our son was only a year old and Cindy had just completed nursing school. We both had our first jobs here in town and were excited about our new lives. It was then we blew out the engine of our car and needed a new vehicle."

"We found what we wanted at Rick's Rides but when we went to get our financing the banks said we did not have enough time at our new jobs to warrant a car loan without a large down payment, which we did not have. We leased a rent-a-wreck for a couple of weeks but that was more expensive than a car payment. We were in trouble."

"In the meantime, Cindy was working with Doctor Harrison and he was pushing hard to have sex with her. He was always brushing against her ass or her breasts. She could not go to the Administrator as she was new and he was a hot shot at the hospital. I made a point of confronting him about it one day and he just laughed and threatened to get me fired if I didn't shut up about it."

"When he heard that we were desperate to get a down payment for the car he made Cindy an offer; have sex with him every Wednesday night until his loan for the down payment was paid off. He would come to our house and fuck my wife in my bed. Since I had called him out about harassing her, he would have me be handcuffed to a chair in the bedroom so I would have to watch him fuck Cindy."

"The trouble was that it appeared to be the only way we could get a car to get to work. Otherwise, we would be homeless with no money for food for our family, let alone a car."

"When we came into your office, we wanted to get the papers so we knew how much to borrow from Dr. Harrison then come back and purchase the car. We were on the verge of tears as we knew her fucking Harrison would eventually ruin our marriage, or I would go to prison for killing him. I didn't know which was worse."

"It is what you did that day that Cindy and I will remember for our entire lives. You thanked me for my service to our country and you admired the work ethic we both had to graduate and get good jobs. You thought we would be good additions to the community. As a result of these traits, you used your personal funds to provide us a down payment. This allowed us to get the desperately needed car without being debased by Harrison."

"Rick, you allowed me to keep my dignity, my wife, and my family. As we drove home that afternoon Cindy asked me if I saw the angel wings on your back because that was what you were to us. No person had a more important impact on events in our life than you have. We cannot thank you enough. In fact, so that we remember each and every day what you did for us, we named our daughter Ricki after you."

"So, when you mashed Harrison's dick and balls I almost cheered. I was planning on doing it but I was afraid you would turn me in and I would lose my job. When I told Cindy, I was bringing you to the hospital she demanded that she oversee your care as no other person is more important to us than you."