All Comments on 'Rick's Rides'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Great story. But after what the cheating bitch did to him why would he even talk to her? Great stuff with the ruining of Doc’s surgical career, and his philandering. Even better was Todd’s handling of Sandy. Keeping the bedroom door locked should cut down on the “cuck” comments a little.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

so the cuck stayed married to the whore and never moved on? Great ending, why bother with the revenge at all then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story - in the end he is incharge

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

This was infuriating to read. Not because of the weird ending, the quasi-reconciliation....but every goddamn thing leading up to it.

A high school that tolerates bullying or fighting in the halls? Really? Have you BEEN to a high school now?

A “small town” that has multiple ad agencies, multiple banks, multiple car dealerships, lawyers, bondsmen, huge hospital as well as private plastic surgeons. What the fuck kind of small town is this?

You said Kate was very intelligent, driven and hard working, why didn’t she go to university or become a CPA? Or an MBA?

Then the bizarre cheating scene. They had been married for almost 20 years when she cheated on her husband and why would she go from putting him down to saying how he was her world? What. The. Fuck? And hubby was able to drive with a concussion? Why not just call the cops there? How is it that she could hit him hard enough to knock him out but you fail to mention how much blood there would be...and it wouldn’t just ooze out slowly, it would have flowed fast. She probably fractured his skull and you couldn’t even do that.

This was about 5 pages too long. It sucked and you’re a horrible author.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyabout 3 years ago

Thankfully, you've ended the story in such a away that a continuation is possible, in order for an honorable man to gain back his dignity.

Punishing the remaining characters in this story, while giving the wife a pass doesn't set well with me.

Redeeming yourself, by submitting additional chapters is an opportunity that you shouldn't pass up..

Thanks, for the effort.

3 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another wronged husband goes to war in a completely unrealistic way. Technically well written though. Thanks for the effort,

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

With such a level of humiliation endured by Rick, I can't even imagine him having such a kind attitude and demeanor towards his wife.

She is as much or if not more responsible than the others, unless she is like the chickens she takes care of without a head.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
Good story

Good story, but it was never answered the question why she stopped respecting her husband and why she started humiliating him. "In vino veritas", she only said and did when drunk what she really wanted to do and what she thought of him, once her inhibitions were lost by the alcohol. There is no point in prolonging the divorce. If he wants to be fair financially with her, that's OK. Let's make something clear, his wife stopped being his friend, when she disrespected him. Why making your enemy your friend? Is Rick some kind of Mafiosi now? Thanks for the story, and for the effort and time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way too long. Strange things, like the wife suddenly acting totally irrationally. The son committing assault and robbery. The husband committing assault on several people. All somehow justified because they fucked his wife?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Other than the card party it was a good story. The Texas hold-em and the 4 aces topped by a royal flush was off the charts crazy. The gang bang and cuckold was also over the top. Those parts could be left off and wouldn't be missed.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The less discerning might like this, but it was literally the same story told a thousand times, almost word for word. With every LW trope there has ever been. the "I have to" sex , the humiliating the husband (in the lets manipulate the reader into hating her even more than she deserves way) yet still loves him and hopes to keep him, etc etc ad nauseam.

Yes there are only so many ways to write a story but to check every single box to do it really ruins it. The story would have worked better if you left the humiliation out, then her contriteness might have felt beuine, but with the way you wrote her, her crying and being upset over her marriage dying would/should have had no effect on the reader, except those who bought into the crass emotional manipulation put forth in the beginning.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Kinda cucky ending by letting the cheating whore back in his house. Please do not make this a reconciliation story and ruin the entire thing. There should be consequences for slutty actions and I don't think Kate has paid for her actions yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mary injuring Rick is the only thing that made Kate think twice about her whoredom. If Rick had just gone home Kate would have spent the night getting fucked in every hole. She loved it, and would have continued for as long as she could. So it is unbelievable that she is not now getting all the strange cock she wants, while lying to Rick about it. He's a dumb shit to even invite her back into the house.

Kate destroyed her son's family. Why carrying on a charade that there is still some family love and respect left? Kate is only sorry she allowed herself to get caught enjoying big cocks. She could have gone home with Rick and played the loyal wife, then contacted Sandy later to give him his blow job, and then take his large cock for a ride. But the story ends like she may get her hooks back into Rick again while she is no doubt fucking whoever she wants whenever she can get away with it in secret.

Rick deserves whatever shit Kate brings into his life if he doesn't end this bullshit reconciliation. The woman is toxic.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rick turns our to be a simp. Always divorce a cheater especially when you have video of not only the cheating but the person disrespecting you verbally while cheating.

1 star for not divorcing the bitch and paying her rent. If Rick had sold the house and given her half of that money then maybe 1 and half stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You need to work on your conversations between characters they just don't feel real. Otherwise an ok story. Obviously not a storyline that would happen in the real world but nevertheless an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude, you have WAY too much time on your hands......no social life? What a long, long boring story.

Get a life. Write SHORT SEX stories. Booooooring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You almost had a good one till right at the end.

muncher354muncher354about 3 years ago

This was truly a story not worth reading.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

Pride goeth before a fall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Still a punk, The bitch got what she deserved and so did the rest. The meeting at the house bullshit was a waste of time. Such a punk.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

The bottom fell out of your story at the end for me. No way would 99% of men have anything to do with her after what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author must be the biggest wimp on the face of the planet to even think up the so called ending. That is so unrealistic that only a cuckold wannabe could type something like this - probably one handed as he lived his fantasy.

robinhodrobinhodabout 3 years ago

I seem to have enjoyed this story more than most!

Yes, it was way over the top ridiculous. In fact, total fantasy.

But, isn't a great deal of popular entertainment exactly that?

Think James Bond, or pretty well every Western film.

There was no way I'd have let myself not read to the end.

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125about 3 years ago

Interesting responses. Finding a way to bring peace back to a family is always difficult. Yes, Kate screwed up, lost her marriage in spite of several warnings and the rest of the crew paid a huge price, as did Kate. Rick, rather than being a cuck, extended an olive branch once Kate demonstrated remorse. Rick had boundaries all through the story and has them in the end. Having kids and trying to keep some sort of relationship with children in a broken marriage can be extremely difficult. Every family does it differently.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

To be honest, I expected somehow that Mary spiked Kates drink with drugs to make her more open.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 3 years ago

I agree with most everything from the previous comments but again you didn't "FINISH THE DAMN STORY" You also don't know much about poker! They were playing holdem and when Sandy presented his hand there was an ace on the board and he had the king, queen, jack and 10 in his hand?? In holdem there are two cards in your hand and five on the board and out of the seven cards you use your best five.....P.S. You still need counselling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great stories! left me hangin a little. More please

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

This had a solid heading, but faltered at the end. Rick, by cutting ties, didn’t do anything wrong. If he felt a need to pay her rent, then sell the house and give her half the equity. The semi-happy ending doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs a “part 2”!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I sense another chapter with your ending?!?! Thanks

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I confess, I like RAAC if possible and I expect a sequel with one.

But most of all I would like to know her motivation for doing what she did. When she asked if he really wnat to go to the game evening, I thought there is more behind this all.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 3 years ago

Hoping for a sequel to hash out the motivations. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And...

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Page 2

Clearly you have zero clue about poker in general and hold’em in particular. Google is your friend. Sloppy and lazy is not.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Well hell. 🙄 you were doing so good. 😢

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

Why is it when the man cheats, bam….divorce. She cheats, calm down before you do something rash.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 3 years ago
5 star, it was great!

Damn good.

rpm502rpm502almost 3 years ago

Excellent story but you need to finish it. What does the future hold for Rick and Kate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Sandy was eventually right. "Little Dickie Ricky" didn't divorce Kate over that little deal last night. That's what a "real man" should do in a "real life scenario". Accept the insult, suck up the humiliation and take back your heartless cheating slut of a wife. After all it was just a one-night thing. Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dont normally say this. Finish it and let them get back together. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Had difficulty reading the story it just didn't have a natural flow to it. It maybe that English isn't the authors first language. However, it was a good effort the author just needs more practise in getting the words to feel natural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FTDS

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Loved the basis of the storyline but hated the wimpy end. You have a great talent as a storyteller, try to remember what makes a successful author, that is where the end complements the start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Silly, inconsistent, bloated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story that kept me wanting to read the next paragraph. The only problem is why the hell didn't he call Kate out the first time she referred to his penis as a Little Dicky. Didn't he want to ask her as compared to whose big dicky. Should have heard alarms going off months before their poker game night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just 1 question. Why did you let that ungrateful CUNT back into his life?

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 2 years ago

A lot of promise but terrible ending. There's no coming back from such cheating and disrespect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While her son watched her videos on the internet and stroked himself through the night. Creative story, well told, maybe some proof reading is in order. Well done and thanks.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
“In vino veritas”

I’ve usually said if the spouse had a single drunken encounter, and felt properly and truly guilty and remorseful about the occurrence, then there is a good chance for forgiveness. But that is for “usually”. This is not usual. First off, though drunk, she was given warning of the outcome immediately before and during the incident. Second, the MC was there for some of the sex. Third, the insults to the MC during the sex. Forth, there was a suspicious amount of Kate trying to put off Rick going to the party. Fifth, in the weeks or months before the party, there were the subtle demeaning digs in Rick's physicality. So this would pretty much preclude RAAC.

Kate’s only saving grace is WE (though not Rick) saw, as soon as she was sober, she was immediately horrified by what she’d done. How she was remorseful and felt guilty. Rick could see it during the divorce negotiations. She wanted nothing.

But Rick heard WHAT she said about him. That’s the real rub — respect. Respect for Rick's physical attributes. Attributes he could not change. Fat? Exercise. Slovenly? Clean up. Schlub? Get a good haircut and nice clothes. Weak? Lift weights. Etc., etc. But height and penis size? You’re stuck with what Mother Nature gave you. If she doesn’t respect what you cannot change, what hope is there?

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Kate is back to cutting heads off of chicken carcasses at the local plant (PerdueFarms I assume).

She does not say she could not find other work, but just that she’s “...back to cutting heads off chickens... Back to where I started so many years ago. Those were the good years...”

Assuming the author carefully crafted his words here, Kate has been, for many years, a very-very capable administrative assistant to the president of the local bank (no suggestion of sexual impropriety). Even though “...she was at the center of this shit storm,...” I cannot believe she could not find a halfway decent administrative job somewhere in the vicinity. Heck, even at the chicken plant they need administrative people.

And note the bank president let her go despite that he recognized “...however, she was his most useful employee.“ I cannot believe he did not give her a glowing recommendation. I mean SOMEBODY would have hired her for an administrative position, despite the scandal.

I can only believe Kate must be working in the plant to punish herself. Heck, Rick’s Rides could use her, but she probably didn’t apply. I think, after some thought, she went down to the chicken plant and applied for the line job.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

eh u changed rick's character to much to believe for me. He brought Todd up to date about the cause and the ramifications of Kate's infidelity. It was difficult to tell the story of what happened that night. He had to stop several times while sobbing uncontrollably. Todd wanted to know the names of those involved in case some of his classmates' fathers were involved but none were. He did know who the men were but only in passing. the rick u wrote about in the first page would not sob in front of his son. several other things that are off with him. the wife that was believable. bc of the way she was treated through her life. then all the cosmetic changes can change a person's mentality. her implants were leaking into her brain rofl. then theres that little itch im having with the policewoman turned into a policeman. i know a little error but its scratching my brain

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

No way this was Kate's first gangbang with those guys. She was just too comfortable with it. Sorry Rick is being a wimp by paying her rent and not divorcing her. Yeah he got Doc back, but he still owes Bob and Sandy. And these dinners fck that Todd is cucking his Dad as bad as his mom did. Rick needs to cut his losses and move on and if Todd can't deal with that oh well🤷🏼‍♂️

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Flip / Flop

"Why was I so stupid?" says Kate. Indeed, how did a fairly normal working housewife suddenly become such a wanton sex-hungry slut during a poker game? Since there was no mention of Ecstasy and Cocaine consumed at Bob & Mary's house, it MUST have been the MartianSlutRay! Seriously Mr. Sunshine, such character flips are not easy to accept.

Also, for our MC to discover not only his thoroughly disrespectful wife surprises him with her sudden surge in libido, but all his social friends jump the shark as well. Other than a basically illogical foundation for the plot, this story is well written and entertaining.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We and Kate are left with mixed signals. If he didn’t divorce her, then the story is not finished. He needs to separate himself from her so he can find someone who would never cheat. Because without divorcing her, she would naturally feel there’s hope for them, and yet his bedroom door is always locked. Not sure I know what we’re supposed to make of that. Is he just punishing her for a while?

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

More sad then anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A short guy doesn't have to have a small phallus at all, this is another generalization like black guys have big phalluses

2*

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 2 years ago

Needs a reconciliation

She’s been dosed with the MartianSlutRay! (Curious that men are unaffected)

How can she get out of the MSR limbo?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

You need to finish the story, the way it ended it was up in the air on what finally happened.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 2 years ago

I would really like to rate this story but as its not finished, I will refrain. If it is finished then you get a 2* for the terrible, lazy and rubbish ending that's not an ending. Its like you just stopped writing, put a full stop at the end of the sentence and TAADAA finished.

Not even close.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

I have to agree with CHUCK2468 below. This is half a story. If it had a decent ending, I’d give it a 4.5 rating. As it stands now with no real ending, I give it q 1.5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is obviously plagiarized from a previous story from another Literotica author. I give it a one because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story ends as limp as the Doc's hand and cock.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

The story was pretty much over and finished until in the ending Rick invited his wife to stay over at their house. If you're going to burn the b____(__) then leave he or she burned. Doing otherwise in an over the top story with such an implausible plot leaves the btb and raac crowds somewhat displeased and the serious literature readers with an unrealistic over the top story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimp cuck husband takes back the cheating slut wife 1*star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell was this retarded shit I just read? Apart from having to write Kate a large cheque Rick would also have to keep looking over his shoulder as there are several people that would like revenge and have nothing to live for so they might as well get it. This was just so stupid why would anyone go to a karate school to learn jujitsu?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

I don’t understand how the female lead can evolve to the point of disrespect but then after grovel like she was so sorry. Ny that point she should be demanding everything entitled to her in a divorce and taking him to the cleaners

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This should have been a 5, but the half-assed ending took it down a notch. Some problems that occurred to me:

1. I can see him not going for the divorce, so he doesn't have to pay her anything. But paying her rent defeats

that purpose. Instead he should let her stay on her parents' farm, cutting off chicken heads at Tyson.

2. Todd's request for visiting the childhood home with both parents there is understandable, but I don't see how

Rick can stand still living there. Better to sell the damn house, split the money with Kate, and get his own

place, a new place, make a new start, especially...

3. Since HE is now the "hot property," he should avail himself of the benefits, sample the merchandise, can end

up with someone who has natural looks (unlike the synthetics ones he paid for Kate to acquire) and respects

him for the fine man he is. Probably ought to be someone closer or smaller than his height and size.

The theme of the not-so-hot wife becoming hot (either through surgery, or gym/dieting) and then thinking she's

too good for the loyal husband who enabled those improvements is an oft-used one in LW. Sunshineman2019 handled this one subtly and well. Until he cocked up the ending, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was well on its way to being a 5, until the ending. Best I can give it is a generous 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A Second Chance?

Me, I'd give her a second chance, after we both went through separate counseling and then couples counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story read like it was written by a grammar school kid. It wasn’t written as a comedy, but it turned out that way.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

This story begs for a part 2! With a proper ending this story would have been a 5 instead of a 3....Whichever way you want to end it....just end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story until you info and the absolute stupid concept of this man having been through so much in his wife's hands and then being kind and consideratory at the end. Come on mis and just point stupid and insult your readers intelligence.

This could have been a great story and you didn't have to burn the b**** at the end just have him walk away and leave her with nothing.

Aint any real Man would not The having Kind tard and forgiving thoughts thoughts for this woman.

You could have made a great story and not necessarily haven't make it APT B just realistic.

Pac114manPac114manabout 2 years ago

It feels like an unfinished story.

Probably a part is best, but from judging of the year it was posted it’s very unlikely

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 2 years ago

Good story but such an abrupt ending. And I just can't see how a woman goes from a sex maniac, cuck making, spouse to so contrite, remorseful, and apologetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written but you ruined a good tale by inserting such an unrealistic ending, a husband would not have come within a block of her ever again..you authors have have got to start understanding fiction must be believable for readers to except.

JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! Although sad in the middle, it's a case of people forgetting where they come from. This happens in real life, also. Rick struggled to build his business. Kate was a good worker and smart, but forgot that Rick had her nose and teeth fixed and gave her those C-cup silicone tits. Then, she became a genius, and he was nothing. With her doing the things she did, she should have paid dearly. She had no excuse to do what she did and belittle him. A second chapter would be nice and maybe she could humble herself enough to get her husband back, remembering where she came from and her knight in shining armor- RICK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

See, she was actually a fine caring mother and wife who loved very much because that is how love plays out. At least he wasn't overcome with the need to give her oral and put his penis in her because she was so attractive to him. That's something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Big Nose Skank Kate

bigeightguybigeightguyalmost 2 years ago

Premature ending, but otherwise well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As is life. People take their eye off the ball and then that is when the cascade failure starts. All this for a game of cards that gets out of control on a stupid unrealistic bet that should not have been taken. What Mary was thinking I do not know. No wonder they got payback. Yet again no ne thinks of STDs or of getting pregnant. Then they wonder how you get unwanted babies or disease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I respectfully disagree that this was a. 5 star story. Would hammered it, for me, is the kindness he showed Kate. Think on it. She been tacitly cheating on hin on "Girls Night". Denigrating him at every turn. Is an accessory to his assault and declared to one and all how much she despised her husband. He witnessed and Video it.

NO one would forgive Kate for that. There is no possible way he would believe her contrition. She is a skanky slut who for evermore would be an emotional toxic waste dump for him.

Yet, given all that, you made him a wimp cuck.

It was a great story until you did that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree, and reinforce the thoughts of a commenter below;

.you authors have have got to start understanding fiction must be believable for readers to except.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

A sad pathetic ending, did the RAAC beta cuckyboy ray hit you while writing this? One of those unrealistic outcomes ever done here, and that's sayin' something...

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

This had all the makings of a "good" BTB story until the very end. It feels like the author did a little misdirection with the partial RAAC, before slamming the bedroom door shut and locking it to close things. That left the story short of a RAAC, since they didn't reconcile to the point of getting back together to live or resuming sexual relations. The little twist at the end wasn't worth the extra page of reconciliation going nowhere.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Seeing lots of complaints about the ending, but I think the last five words buy you a reprieve. Some dads will do just about anything for their kids. Having the stupid bitch over for visits when the son is in town doesn’t mean he forgives her or wants her back-the door was ALWAYS locked!

He’s a fair minded guy, so he tries to be somewhat fair with her financially, that’s it, no RAAC. His previous financial arrangements protected his business-at her expense, so a big win for him. All the bad guys paid a price and she is back chopping up chickens. I didn’t like the delay in the divorce, but I choose to believe he follows through on that.

jon991gjon991galmost 2 years ago

Where is the ending?

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

I almost gave it 4 stars but the ending was a bit awkward. Too much for my liking.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

No real ending. RAAC sux. Just divorce her already!!!

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

That is one really messed up ending to an ok story. The ending will lose a lot of rating. No divorce? No using the video he has? He wants to be fair? Really, this is where this story goes. Completely ridiculous and turned into a complete pos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad story. Really not clear at all why the wife went bonkers. Or why thr poker party people thought they would get away with braining Rick with a weapon. And worst of all why would Cindy and Pete plan to take a loan for a down payment on a car from Doc for weekly sex appointments until paid back? This author writes well but lives in a nasty Bizarro world.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Some of this authors work is really good and then you get this abortion of a story. I mean I don't know how short this guy was I'm assuming 5'5 but really he married a woman whose 6 foot that's just ridiculous.

And all that bullshit Jujutsu crap as if it's magic martial arts Dragon punch my fucking ASS🤣🤣🤣🤣And in reality with what those guys did his total lack of any type of revenge was bullshit

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Why do you include this drivel it makes no sense

quote He still loved Kate but he just could not get over the horrible images burned into his brain that awful night. He felt terrible that Kate had lost her job. unquote

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

No resolution, no closure, no nothing... It's like the story came to a cliff and dropped off?

I would have given this a 5* if it wasn't for the ending. The story kept your attention and flowed nicely then, bam, stopped...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure what was worse: the main plot where it is unclear why Kate did what she did and why the poker party players thought they could get away with assault with a weapon or the mini storynof the other couple who are ready to let the asshole Doctor fuck Cindy on a regular basis for a car? Huh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you write the story any longer you would have the MC fucking the whore wife again now that she's hanging around when the son comes to visit!! He still hasn't divorced the FARM BITCH as yet!! That's the thanks he got for turning a farm bitch into a woman of class, she became an ungrateful loud privileged WHORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nonsensical. What wife would be party to such a scene, saying what she did that fateful night, after so many years. And woe the doctor was pure evil. And what couple would agree to such crazy, evil demands to buy a car? Wtf part of planet Earth is this story occurring in?

slowhand21slowhand21about 1 year ago

HELL NO! Damn near killed with a fire poker and she goes on to the bedroom for a fuckfest? Story left us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unfinished. The author shouldn’t start something he knows he will not finish.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kate the gangbang whore.

Divorce the filthy cunt already.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous