Pure Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" John asked.

"Why should you guys be the only ones to watch the action?" Sue said, surprising Bill.

"I agree," John said. "Consider yourselves invited to join us. Did one of you come to play this hand?"

"I did," Barbara said.

"Then let's play," John said, sitting back down. "You're Harry's chip, Barbara."

As Barbara moved around the table to stand with Harry, the other girls stood in a group next to the table and watched. The men played the hand and Fred won. Barbara went over to Fred and smiled at him.

"What would you like, Fred?" she asked. "Fran said you liked watching while Al ate her pussy. Do you want to eat mine?"

"Yes," Fred said, licking his lips and unable to tear his eyes from his sister.

"Okay," Barbara said, hopping up on the table in front of him, lifting her feet and placing them on his shoulders. "Eat!" she commanded, hearing Martha laugh.

Fred gulped once, then tore his eyes from Fran and dove into Barbara's pussy. Martha led the other girls around the table and they all stood behind Fred, watching as he licked and sucked on Barbara's smooth-shaven pussy. Barbara was rubbing her clit while Fred sucked her, smiling at the other girls as they stared. None of them except Martha had ever seen another woman getting her pussy eaten before. It wasn't long before Fred's mouth and tongue had its desired effect and Barbara started to cum, lifting her pussy up and pressing it against Fred's mouth as he sucked her juices. When she finished cumming Fred sat up, a smile on his cum-smeared face.

"Thank you, Fred," Barbara said as she hopped off the table. "That was very nice," she said, bending over and kissing him, letting her tongue run into his mouth where she tasted herself.

"Hey, why don't we just forget the chips and use the girls," John suggested.

"What do you mean?" Bill asked, staring at Sue who had a half smile on her face.

"The winner gets the loser's woman," John said. "Five card stud, no pun intended. What do you girls say?" he asked.

"I'll play," Martha said, standing behind Harry with her hands on his shoulders.

"Sure," Barbara said, standing behind John.

"I'll play on one condition," Sue said, standing forward. "Why should we have to be naked and you not. Either we put our clothes back on or you take yours off, too. That's only fair."

"I agree," John said, standing up. "And I'll be happy to set the example," he said, dropping his trousers and stepping out of them, not wearing any underwear.

"That's better," Sue said, smiling at him. "What about you, stud?" she asked, staring at her husband.

Bill got to his feet and the others followed, everyone undressing until everyone in the room was naked.

"That's more like it," Sue said, standing behind Bill. "I'll play now."

Betty moved behind Al and nodded, afraid to speak. Fran was standing behind her brother, a hand on his shoulder, and she nodded.

"Great," John said, dealing the cards slowly.

He went around five times and when the last card had fallen it was obvious that John had won and Bill had lost. John was smiling at both Bill and Sue and Barbara leaned over and whispered into his ear. John turned and grinned at her, nodding. Sue walked around to John and stood in front of him with her hands defiantly on her hips, her bald pussy in his face.

"Well?" she asked.

"I love eating bald pussy," John said, smiling at her. "Why don't you lay on the table with your feet up on the edge," he suggested.

Without batting an eye Sue sat up on the table and laid back, bringing her feet up to the edge of the table as wide apart as possible. The lips of her bald pussy split open and her thick distended clit could easily be seen sticking out from between them. Her hole was gaping open and juices could be seen pooling there.

"This is nice," John said, reaching out and taking her pussy lips between his fingers and rubbing them.

Then as everyone gathered around to watch, John lowered his face to Sue's pussy and covered it with his mouth, letting his tongue slide right into her hole as he tasted her. Sue let out a sigh as John commenced eating her pussy. They could all see that sometimes he would lightly chew on her thick pussy lips, pulling on them with his teeth. When he was sucking on her clit, they saw him slide first one, then two, and finally three fingers into her hole, finger fucking her while he sucked on her clit. Finally Sue grunted and it was obvious to everyone that she was cumming and John slurped up every bit of it before sitting back up, a smile on his face.

"You're a lucky guy, Bill," John said. "That's really fine pussy."

Bill just looked uncomfortable as his wife was helped up off the table, a smile on her face.

"Thank you, that was very nice," she said to John, pressing her body against his and wrapping her arms around him and kissing him, long and deep, right in front of everyone.

"Yes, it was," John agreed when she had broken the kiss and stepped away, his cock standing out in front of him. "Let's deal the cards."

"I think Sue should stay with you as your chip now," Barbara said suddenly. "I mean, that way Bill at least has a chance to win his own wife."

"And what about you?" Sue asked.

"Well, why don't we switch each time, but the winner is the one entitled to cash his chip," she said.

There was a general agreement, so Barbara went and stood with Bill while Sue stayed with John. The cards were dealt and Barbara looked around the table, seeing who was licking their lips in anticipation, who had fear and uncertainty in their eyes. When the cards were dealt, Fred had won and Al was the loser. Betty gasped when she realized how the hand had turned out, her hand going to her mouth in shock. Fred turned in his seat and put his hands on Betty's waist, as Al was sitting right next to him.

"You look delicious," he said, leaning forward and sucking a hard nipple into his mouth.

Al watched, a bit uncomfortably, as Fred sucked on first one, then the other of Betty's nipples. As he sucked on her second nipple, Al saw that Fred had slid a hand up the inside of Betty's thigh and was rubbing a finger between her pussy lips as he sucked on her nipple. He heard his wife gasp and saw her weight sag into Fred as Fred let two of his fingers slide up into her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit. Then gently encouraging her, Fred got Betty up on the table, pushed her onto her back, his fingers never having left her pussy. Pushing her feet up onto the edge of the table, Fred removed his fingers from her pussy and replaced them with his mouth. Almost immediately Betty began to cum, her whole body shaking as her pussy spasmed and her juices ran down into Fred's eager sucking mouth. Betty was gasping and mewling as Fred sucked up her cum, his tongue sliding in and out of her strawberry fringed pussy.

Finally Fred stopped sucking on Betty's pussy and she was helped up and off the table, her face flushed but her nipples hard and standing out. She stood behind Fred now, letting her hands caress his shoulders as he played, rubbing her breasts against his head. Fran was standing next to her, but now she was Al's chip. The cards were dealt and Al won and Harry lost. Fran moved around the table again while Martha went over to Al.

"Well, Al, what's your pleasure?" Martha asked, smiling at him.

"You suck me and then I'll suck you," he said. "Is that fair?"

"Why don't we just do a 69?" Martha suggested. "That would be a lot more fun."

"Fine," Al agreed.

The other girls watched with their mouths hanging open as Al and Martha moved next to the table and lay down on the carpet, burying their faces between each other's legs, Martha swallowing Al's cock and Al sucking her pussy into his mouth. Barbara noticed that Martha was sucking on Al's cock with gusto, much different than a week ago. She smiled as she watched the two of them eating each other. It wasn't long before Al was ready to blow his load down Martha's throat and Martha was up to the task, her cheeks billowing and her gulping as fast as she could as Al filled her mouth again and again. As Martha was sucking the last of Al's cum from his cock, her own orgasm started and she was bucking against Al's face as he sucked on her pussy. Everyone in the room was in a high-pitched state of excitement as Al and Martha finally got to their feet, big smiles on their faces.

"Let's play again," Martha said, standing behind Al now.

"That sure was something," Betty said as the cards were dealt again. "I don't know if I could do that."

"Only time will tell," John said with a laugh. "I'd sure like to find out, though."

They played out the hand and John won. The only thing is that Fred and Harry both had the exact same losing hands.

"What do we do now?" Fred asked.

"I'd say I win both of them," John said. "Anyone disagree?"

There was a stunned silence at the table as everyone thought about it, but nobody said anything.

"What are you going to do with both of us?" Betty asked.

"Well, I think we can start with you sucking my cock," John said, getting up from the table and laying down on the carpet next to it.

"What, right here in front of everyone?" Betty asked.

"If you're playing," John said. "If not, Fran can suck my cock while you leave."

"Well, I'm not leaving," Betty asked, "I was just asking, that's all."

"Come on then," John said, stroking his cock in his hand.

"You want me to do this, Al?" she asked, looking at Al.

"Only if you want to," Al replied.

"Well, I can't believe this," Betty said, dropping to her knees next to John. "Sure, I'd love to suck your cock," she said, reaching out and grasping it. "It's so big," she said, leaning over and licking the head of it.

"Bring your ass over here near my head," John said, gently pulling on her.

"Okay," she said, shifting her position so that she was kneeling next to his head, her mouth not leaving his cock.

"That's better," John said, smiling as she sucked on his cock, her eyes constantly looking up to his face. "Yes, that's nice," he said, slipping a finger into her pussy. "Nice and juicy," he said, his finger sliding in and out of her pussy. "Fran, come sit on my face," John said, looking up at her.

"Why not?" Fran said, moving to stand over him. "Like this?" she asked, kneeling down, her pussy opening onto his face.

"That's great," John said, sticking his tongue out and sliding it into her pussy. "Mmm, yes," he said. "Delicious."

Barbara was smiling as she watched John getting his cocked sucked by Betty while Fran sat on his face. She could see that everyone was totally into it, all the cocks hard, and she could see a few hands slowly rubbing pussies. She knew hers was soaking wet

"Oh, man, this is great," John said from between Fran's thighs. "Now you two switch positions," he said.

Fran and Betty switched positions so easily and smoothly you'd have thought they'd done this before. Now Betty was sitting on John's face and Fran was happily sucking his cock. This went on for several minutes and not a sound was heard in the room except John sucking on Betty's pussy and Fran sucking on his cock. There was also some very heavy breathing. Then John lifted his face from between Betty's thighs.

"Fran, sit on my cock," he said.

"What?" Fran asked, releasing his cock and looking at him.

"Sit on it," John said. "I want your pussy wrapped around my cock."

"I don't know," Fran said, looking around the room at all the lust on everyone's face and also feeling how hot she herself was. She could see Fred's mouth hanging open and his cock in his fist, big and hard as he stared at her. The thought of fucking someone while he watched suddenly turned her on incredibly and she knew that she would do it.

"Well?" John asked.

"Sure, why not," Fran said, throwing a leg over him and kneeling with his cock pointing up at her pussy. "I could sure use it," she said, reaching down between her legs and guiding his cock to the entrance to her pussy.

Everyone was holding their breath as Fran slowly lowered herself onto John's cock, inch by inch of it disappearing up into her, her eyes never leaving her brother's face as he stared at her in fascination.

"Oh, yes," Fran sighed as John's cock totally disappeared into her pussy. "God, this feels so good," she said, slowly beginning to ride his cock, lifting her ass up and down as she fucked him.

"Umm, that's good," John murmured from between Betty's thighs.

There was only silence in the room as everyone watched Fran fucking John, her pussy lips clinging to his cock each time she rose up to plunge down on him again. This went on for several minutes, the whole time John continuing to eat Betty's pussy. Then he looked down from between Betty's thighs to where Fran was fucking him.

"Fran, come sit on my face now," he said. "Let me taste that juicy pussy of yours now."

"What about me?" Betty asked, her pussy on fire.

"Now you fuck me," John said as Fran rose up off of his cock, it flopping glistening with her pussy juices onto his stomach. "But suck me first," he said.             

Barbara couldn't believe that Betty just leaned over and sucked John's gooey, glistening cock into her mouth. She sucked on it like crazy for a minute, then climbed on top of him, impaling herself in one stroke on his cock. She cried out and began to cum immediately, her ass writhing on top of him as she ground her pussy into his hips. John had his face buried in Fran's pussy and he was sucking like crazy, drinking her up. Then Betty cried out when she felt John's cock explode inside of her, cum splashing up into her pussy. John was groaning as he came, sucking on Fran's clit as Betty frantically fucked him.

Finally John stopped cumming and Betty stopped riding his cock as it shrunk, slowly slipping from her pussy. Barbara couldn't stand it anymore and fell to her knees, immediately sucking John's gooey cock into her mouth and sucking on it, tasting both his cum and Betty's pussy juices. Betty had rolled over onto her back, her knees wide apart, her pussy spread wide open, cum dribbling from her hole. When Barbara finished sucking John's cock clean, to everyone's surprise she turned her attention to Betty's gooey pussy, diving into it and sucking on her.

Betty gasped when she felt Barbara beginning to suck on her pussy. She couldn't believe that another woman was doing that to her. But Barbara's mouth and tongue sluicing in and out of her pussy finally drove her over the brink and she began to cum, flooding Barbara's mouth as she continued to slurp at the juicy offering. Bill couldn't take the sight of all that sex anymore and he dropped to his knees behind Barbara and slid his cock into her wet pussy, burying himself to the hilt on the first thrust.

As if on cue everyone fell to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs, mouths between legs and cocks jammed up into pussies as everyone began to fuck or suck someone. Barbara looked up at one point and saw that Fred and Fran were locked in a 69, sucking each other. As she watched, Fran extricated herself from the 69 with her brother and climbed up onto him, lowering herself onto his cock as she began to fuck him.

Barbara felt Bill's cock swell, then explode in her pussy, pumping cum deep into her. When he pulled his cock from her, she felt a mouth attach itself to her pussy. Looking back, she saw that Sue had begun to eat her pussy, sucking all of Bill's cum from her, as well as her own juices. Quickly reversing herself, Barbara lowered her mouth onto Sue's shaved pussy, sucking on her thick pussy lips and clit, then sucking on her hole, finding it to be full of someone's cum.

The rest of the night was a blur of cocks and pussies, all of which Barbara tasted and fucked. She found herself to be insatiable, unable to get enough as she found herself at one point with Al's cock in her pussy, John's in her ass, and Fred's in her mouth. She now knew that she had found herself. She was a slut and couldn't wait to see what a new day would bring.