Pure Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed and drank and soaked, the tub small enough so that the five of them had to rub against each other as they sat there. Barbara turned to Martha and began to rub her shoulders, giving her a massage as they all carried on. Martha leaned back into Barbara as she rubbed her shoulders, enjoying the massage. Every once in a while Barbara would let her hand slide around Martha to rub or cup her breast, unbeknownst to the others. Then suddenly there was a rapping on the sliding glass door. There were a couple of shrieks as they attempted to sink lower into the pool, afraid that one of the men were going to intrude.

"It's probably John," Barbara said, getting to her feet. "I'll see what he wants," she said as she stepped out of the tub and went over to the sliding glass door.

She opened the door slightly and talked to him, then turned to the others.

"They want some food," she explained. "I'll be right back," she said, stepping through the sliding glass door.

The other girls giggled as Barbara disappeared and relaxed again, the alcohol and the heat of the tub a dangerous combination. Five minutes went by before Barbara returned, a smile on her face.

"That solves that problem," she said with a smile.

"Did you serve them like that?" Betty asked, her eyes wide.

"You know, I didn't even think about it," Barbara said, looking down at her naked body. "I guess I did."

"Oh, my," Betty said, bursting out laughing. "They must have loved that."

"Well, they did have a suggestion," Barbara said.

"What?" Martha asked, on cue.

"They want us to play cards with them," she said.

"There's too many of us," Sue observed. "There's not enough cards in the deck."

"That's what Bill said," Barbara laughed. "They decided that one of us at a time should play a hand with them," she explained.

"How weird," Fran said. "And how do we decide who that will be?"

"Well, they gave me a deck of cards for us," Barbara said, holding it up. "We'll play our own game and decide that way. What do you think?"

"That sounds like fun," Martha said. "I mean us playing cards."

"What do you think?" Barbara asked.

"Why not," Fran said, swallowing the rest of her drink. "If I can keep on drinking these, I won't care about anything."

There was general agreement to that statement and Barbara poured another round of drinks, feeling fairly drunk herself and knowing that the other girls were, too. But this time she poured her drink and Martha's much less strong than the others, making theirs as strong as possible.

"Come on, let's play at the table here," Barbara said, putting the drinks down on the table.

"Where are our clothes?" Betty asked as she got out of the tub.

"I put them on a chair over by the door," Barbara said.

"Where?" Betty asked. "They're not there."

"I put them right here," Barbara said, going over to the chair she had set them on. "I'll bet one of our damned men took them," she laughed.

"Your damned men," Fran said with a laugh. "Fred's just my brother."

"What are we going to do?" Betty asked, shaking her head.

"Let's play cards," Barbara said, sitting down at the table. "We can play cards without our clothes, I think."

There was general laughter when she said this and they all slowly got out of the tub, their skins glowing red from the heat and the alcohol. Betty and Sue were noticeably wobbly on their feet as they sat down. They played a couple of hands, getting used to it, then there was a knock on the door again. They all tried to hide their breasts behind their cards as Barbara went over to the door.

"Did you take our clothes?" she asked John sternly.

"Yes," John replied with a laugh. "Why?"

"Well, that's not nice," Barbara said. "You should give them back."

"No, not yet," John said. "We want to play with you first."

"Oh, how sexy," Barbara said, hearing the other girls burst out laughing.

"So, are you going to play with us?" John asked.

"Oh, that sounds sexy, too," Barbara said, laughing now. "We'll play a hand and see," she said. "And bring us our clothes."

"Just hurry," John said, walking away.

"Okay, let's play this hand to see who gets to play with the boys," Barbara said, still laughing.

"What do you mean?" Betty asked. "How?"

"I don't know," Barbara said. "The winner plays with them. Or the loser. What do you say?"

"Well, is it winning to go in there?" Fran asked, smirking as she took another swallow from her drink.

"I guess that remains to be seen," Barbara replied.

"I think it's winning," Martha said. "Let's play winner goes."

There was a murmur of consensus and the cards were dealt. When the hand was over, Martha had won. There were some released breaths and looks around the table when they realized that they wouldn't have to go in the other room as Martha got to her feet. Barbara got up, too, and went over to the door and opened it.

"John, bring us our clothes," she called out.

"After you play," he said, "maybe."

"What do you want to do?" she asked Martha, seeing the excitement in her eyes.

"I'll just go get my clothes," Martha said. "Harry's there. I'm not worried."

"Wow," Betty said, shaking her head. "This is crazy and I think I'm drunk."

"We all are," Sue said with a grin. "And if you're not careful, you might win a hand."

They all burst out laughing when she said this and Martha took a deep breath and went into the house, Barbara closing the door after her. She returned to the table and they laughed and played several more hands before Martha finally returned, a big smile on her face, and without her clothes.

"Where are your clothes?" Betty asked.

"Oh, I forgot," Martha said with a laugh. "It just didn't matter in the end, I guess," she said.

"Did you play?" Fran asked. "What happened?"

"Oh, I played all right," Martha said

"And?" Betty asked.

"And I can't wait to play again," she said, laughing.

"But what happened?" Betty insisted.

"You should find out for yourselves," Martha said.

"I want to know," Sue said suddenly, leaning forward, "or I'm not playing anymore."

"Me, too," Betty said. "What happened?"

"Well," Martha began, exchanging looks with Barbara, "they didn't want me to play cards with them, they wanted to use me as a chip," she said, a nervous laugh escaping her.

"A chip?" Betty said. "Why?"

"Well, Al was out of chips and he couldn't play anymore," she explained. "So they agreed that whichever one of us came in there, we would be Al's chips. So he bet me."

"Wow!" Fran exclaimed. "What happened?"

"Well, if Al had won, I would have gotten some of the chips, I think, but he didn't," she said.

"So what happened?" Barbara asked, joining in.

"Well, as it turns out, Harry won the hand, so he won me," she told them.

"And that's it?" Betty asked. "That's all?"

"Well, no," Martha said. "I had to do whatever Harry wanted, sort of him cashing his chip in."

"What did he want?" Betty asked.

"Well, he wanted to eat my pussy," Martha said, finally blushing, even through the alcohol.

"You're kidding?" Fran asked, her mouth hanging open. "He said that?"

"Yes," Martha nodded.

"And?" Fran asked.

"And he made me cum like crazy!" Martha said, covering her face with her hands.

"Wow!" Betty said, staring at her. "You're kidding!"

"Where?" Sue asked, staring at her with a strange look on her face.

"On the table," Martha said, looking up at her, a smile on her face. "They all watched. I can't believe how excited I got."

"But what if Harry hadn't won?" Sue asked.

"I don't know," Martha answered, looking her in the eye. "There's only one way to find out."

"Let's play then," Barbara said. "That's the only way."

"You want to play?" Betty asked, staring at her, her eyes having a hard time focusing.

"I'm curious, too," Barbara said, "though I sort of had a preview."

"What do you mean?" Fran asked.

"When I took them their food," she explained. "John asked me to suck his cock for luck."

"God!" Betty said. "You didn't!"

"Oh, yes," Barbara said. "I've never turned him down."

"In front of everyone?" Fran asked.

"I guess," Barbara said. "I was sort of busy, but I guess they could all watch if they wanted."

"And you still want to play?" Sue asked her, a smile on her face.

"Yeah," Barbara said. "It might be fun."

"I'll say," Betty said. "Wow."

"You don't have to play," Barbara said. "None of us do. But I'm willing. Is anyone else?"

"Oh, I'll play," Martha said, a smile on her face. "My pussy's still tingling from Harry."

Barbara looked at Sue.

"Sure," Sue shrugged. "It might be fun at that," she said, smiling at Barbara.

"Well, I'll see how it goes," Fran said. "But I'm not sure still."

"Well, I'm not sitting here by myself," Betty said. "But this is weird."

"Let's play then," Barbara said. "Come on."

They all sat back down and the cards were dealt. When it was over, Fran had won the hand.

"Oh, shit," she said, "and I wanted to see how it went."

"Now you'll really find out," Sue said laughing. "And you can tell us."

"Oh, I can't walk in there naked," she said. "And my brother's in there. He hasn't seen me naked since we were kids."

"Then I'd say he's in for a rare treat," Barbara said, smiling at her. "They all are."

Everyone agreed, embarrassing Fran even more. Slowly she got to her feet and walked over to the sliding glass door.

"Do you want one of us or all of us to come with you?" Barbara asked.

"Oh, god, I don't know," Fran said. "I don't know if I can do this."

"I'll go for you," Martha said.

"No, you don't," Barbara said, laughing. "What do you want to do, Fran?" she asked.

"Oh, I'll try," she said, trying to smile. "But if you hear me scream, you come to the rescue, okay?"

"We promise," Barbara said, leaning forward and lightly kissing her on the lips. "Have fun."

"Oh, god," Fran said as she went through the doors.

When Fran walked into the other room, all of the men were staring to see who it would be. She couldn't meet her brother's eyes as she stood there for a moment, knowing that her nipples were hard as stones and she was trembling inside.

"Fran," John said. "Come on in. Glad you could join us. It looks like Bill is going to be using you as a chip, if that's all right with you."

"I guess so," she managed to croak out.

"Let me get you a drink," John said, getting to his feet. "You look like you could use one."

"Thanks," she said, trying to smile at him.

While John poured her a drink Fran managed to make eye contact with the other men at the table, seeing their frank appraisals of her as she stood there naked. When she met Fred's eyes, she almost couldn't look at him, but he was smiling at her, open admiration in his eyes as he drank in her nakedness.

"Here you go, Fran," John said, handing her the drink. "You can stand next to or behind Bill," he said.

"Thanks, Fran," Bill said when she moved over next to him. "I appreciate it."

The men played out their hand as Fran swallowed her drink, watching as it finally came down to the cards and Al was the winner. There were groans and complaints as the non-winners lost, and Al had a big smile on his face as he got to his feet and held out a hand to her, inviting her over to where he was sitting at the table. Slowly Fran moved around to where Al was sitting, right next to Fred, and let him take her hand.

"Why don't you sit on the edge of the table, Fran," he suggested, moving his chips out of the way. "You'll be more comfortable that way."

"What do you want?" she asked hoarsely.

"Oh, don't you know?" he asked. "I'm going to eat your pussy," he said, staring her in the eyes. "If you don't mind, of course," he added. "Do you?" he asked, smiling at her, licking his lips.

"No," Fran barely breathed, unable to take her eyes from her brother's face. "No."

"Here, sit here," Al said, helping her up onto the table. "That's it," he said, sitting back down in his seat. "Now let's see that sweet pussy of yours and see what you taste like," he said, gently prying her knees apart and sliding his seat forward. "Here, put your feet on my shoulders," he suggested, lifting one of them.

Now Fran was leaning back on her hands, her feet on Al's shoulders and her pussy wide open in front of him. But still she couldn't take her eyes off of Fred's face as he stared at her in open admiration. She watched as he forced himself to tear his eyes from hers and slowly move down her body, stopping to take in her breasts which were full and heaving, with big hard nipples jutting out from the ends. Then his gaze slid down her stomach to the juncture of her legs, her pussy spread open. She felt herself blush as his mouth dropped open just a bit more as he stared between her legs into her pussy. She felt herself getting wet and then she gasped as Al's tongue slid through her pussy, licking the entire length of her.

She tore her eyes from her brother and looked down in the direction of her pussy, seeing Al's eyes watching her as his tongue once again dragged slowly through her pussy. She moaned again and then Al slid his tongue up into her, as deep into her hole as he could, gluing his mouth to her pussy and sucking on her. She threw her head back, her mouth open and her eyes closed as Al continued to suck her pussy. She felt the whole room spinning as his tongue sliced through and in and out of her pussy. Then she almost screamed when he clamped his lips around her clit, sucking on it and teasing it with the tip of his tongue. She felt her pussy spasm and then she was cumming, completely out of control as her body writhed under Al's tongue and mouth. She felt him sucking on her, his tongue sliding in and out of her pussy as he drank up her cum.

Slowly her orgasm subsided and she felt the room slow down its spin. She opened her eyes and looked back down at Al, seeing him smiling up at her, her juices smeared all across his face with his tongue slowly dragging through her pussy before his kissed her pussy and sat back, a big smile on his face.

"That is one sweet-tasting pussy," he said, smiling at Fran. "Real nice. You've got a hell of a sister, Fred," he said. "You're lucky."

"Yes," Fred said, gulping as his eyes tore away from Fran's pussy to lock with hers. "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Beautiful and tasty," Al said. "Thank you," he said to her. "Here, I'll help you up," he said, taking her hand and helping her up off the table.

Her knees felt week as her feet hit the floor, her whole body still trembling from the force of her orgasm. She realized that all of the men were standing behind Al's chair and knew that they had all watched as he ate her pussy, as well as her brother who couldn't stop staring at her.

"You go back to the others now," John said. "And send the next one who wants to play," he said, smiling at her. "Me, I hope it's you and that I win," he said. "You are lovely."

"Thank you," Fran managed to get out. "I will."

"Are you okay?" John asked, reaching out a hand to steady her.

"Yes, I'm okay," Fran said, taking a deep breath and trying to regain some control over her body. "It was just..."

"It sure was," John agreed. "Okay, then," he said, releasing her and watching as she walked towards the sliding glass door. "What a girl," he said as she went through the doors. "Incredibly beautiful pussy. And what breasts!"

There was much agreement from the rest of them as they settled back down in their seats.

When Fran returned, the other girls all jumped up at once, gathering around her, all asking the same questions at once.

"Here, let her sit down," Barbara said, taking her by the arm. "She looks like she's in shock."

She led Fran over to a seat and let her sit. Fran shook her head and a crooked smile crossed her face.

"Well," Betty asked, "what was it like?"

"To die for," Fran whispered. "I thought I was going to."

"What happened?" Sue asked, kneeling next to her.

"Al won," she said, smiling at Betty. "And he knows how to eat pussy, doesn't he, Betty?"

"Oh!" Betty gasped, her hand flying to her face. "You mean Al ate your pussy?" she asked. "In front of everyone?"

"With my brother sitting right next to him," Fran said, nodding. "I thought Fred was going to die. You should have seen the look on his face. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought that he wished it were him eating me."

"You never know," Barbara said.

"Oh, my god," Betty said, shaking her head. "I don't know why, but I can't believe that Al did that."

"Well, let's play again and if you win, you can go ask him," Barbara said.

Everyone laughed and returned to their seat. The cards were dealt and Barbara won. She was happy to see that there were a couple of disappointed looks on faces.

"I've got an idea," she said. "Why don't we all go in there and just take turns playing. If you want, we can just cut the cards or something to see who goes next. That way we can all watch, too. It's not fair if only the men get to watch."

"I agree," Sue said, surprising Barbara.

"Me, too," Martha chimed in.

"Come on," Barbara said. "It's my turn, but let's all go in. I don't mind."

They all got to their feet and went into the house, the men's eyes opening wide when they saw five beautiful naked women surrounding their table.