Pure Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we do now?" Fred asked, the one who had almost won the hand.

"We could cut the cards," Harry suggested.

"Why don't you all just take turns," Barbara suggested, feeling herself blush. "That would be fair, wouldn't it?"

"All of us?" Harry asked, his eyes glazing.

"If you want," Barbara said, nodding. "I'd sure like it. All these cocks. So nice."

"Hell, I'd love to fuck you," Fred said. "But I'd like to eat your pussy first."

"That sounds real nice, Fred," Barbara said. "Why don't you go first, then?"

"All right!" Fred exclaimed as Barbara sat up on the edge of the table, spreading her thighs wide apart.

"Go on, suck my pussy for me, Fred," Barbara implored, gently rubbing her clit with a finger. "Suck all of that cum from my pussy so it will be nice and ready for your cock."

The rest of them watched as Fred dove into Barbara's swampy pussy, licking and sucking as he gobbled the cum cocktail that was there. Barbara held a hand lightly around the back of his head, looking down between her breasts to see Fred's tongue sluicing in and out of her pussy. A shaved pussy was so nice for so many reasons, she thought as he sucked her. Then he stopped, standing up, his cock out in front of him. Al and Harry held her knees, holding them back against her chest almost as her pussy and asshole opened up for Fred.

Fred stepped forward, rubbing his cock in her pussy, getting it nice and wet in her juices that were already flowing. Then he pressed forward, burying his cock deep inside her pussy. Barbara gasped as she felt another cock slide into her pussy, filling her again. Barbara lay her head back again, hanging off the edge of the table. John was still sitting there slowly stroking himself as he watched yet another of his friends fucking his wife. When Barbara reached for him, John got to his feet, standing close so that Barbara could suck his cock again.

So while Barbara got fucked, she sucked John's cock, swallowing it completely as his hips gently moved back and forth as he fucked her face. It wasn't long before Fred groaned and clutched at her breasts as his cock began to spew forth its load of cum into her pussy. Barbara tried to concentrate on milking his cock as he came, not letting up for a second on John's cock in her mouth. She felt Fred's cock slowly slide from her pussy, then another cock was pushing into her and she felt herself filled once again. Looking, Barbara saw that it was Harry who was now pumping himself into her, sliding back and forth in her well-lubricated hole. By now Barbara was cumming constantly, a never-ending orgasm as she got fucked by one after another of John's friends until she found Bill standing between her thighs again for a second go-round.

Then John spoke up, saying that it was his turn. Bill easily moved aside so that John could fuck his own wife in front of them after they had all had her. As he stood between her wide-spread legs, his cock pointing at her open and gooey pussy, it was obvious that John's cock was substantially bigger than any of the other men. Placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her hole, John simply slid his entire rod into her, burying it with one swift stroke deep in her pussy. Barbara grunted as she felt John's cock fill her like none of the others had done, almost tickling her tonsils as he drove it all the way in. Barbara began to cum again immediately when John's cock had filled her, her pussy juicing and clasping at his cock as he slowly slid it back and forth, in and out of her pussy.

Barbara was really getting into the sensations that John's cock was producing, watching the faces of the other four men as they watched John fuck her. She felt so nasty as she humped up against John as he thrust into her. Then suddenly she felt John pull his cock from her pussy and she gasped at the suddenness of it. Then she gasped again as she felt him pressing his cock against her rosebud, forcing himself into her ass. Barbara hadn't taken a cock in the ass in more than 10 years and never one as big as John's. She felt tears forming at the corners of her eyes as his cock managed to force its way into her ass, only the head of it, but it was so huge and her ass so small that she felt like it was tearing her apart.

Then she felt John pressing into her again and the feeling of being torn apart increased as inch after inch of his cock pushed into her ass. She felt him pull out a bit, then push in again, even more of his cock forcing its way into her this time. Finally she realized that John was pressing against her ass with his belly and that his cock was totally buried in her ass. She was groaning from the discomfort and she could feel his cock throbbing deep inside her ass. John began to slide his cock in and out of her ass, fucking her. Slowly she felt herself adjusting to his cock and even began to enjoy the sensation of his huge cock as it moved in and out, in and out. The other men were all standing close by watching as her ass got fucked by John, a couple of them caressing and pinching and pulling on her nipples. Bill stood close by her head and she eventually relaxed enough to open her mouth to suck on his cock while John continued fucking her ass.

It seemed like an eternity to her when she finally felt John's cock swell and then explode inside of her ass. She imagined that she could feel his cum splashing deep inside of her ass even as Bill began to cum, filling her mouth at the same time. When John finally stopped cumming, he pulled his cock from her ass, laughing.

"Well, guys, what do you think of my slut wife?" he asked. "Can she take cock or what? Why don't all of you fuck her in the ass, too," he suggested. "I know she'd like that before you go, wouldn't you, Barbara?"

"God, yes, fuck my ass," she cried. "I want all of you to fuck me in the ass."

Fred stepped forward, his cock hard in his hand.

"Turn over," he said. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Slowly Barbara rolled over, her ass hanging off the end of the table, cum dribbling from it. Fred moved up against her, his cock pressing into her rosebud. Surprisingly to her, he easily slipped into her, his cock not quite filling her like John's had. She enjoyed the feeling as he fucked her in the ass and opened her mouth to suck on Harry's cock at the same time. One after another they all fucked her in the ass, cumming inside of her until she had cum dribbling from all of her holes. When the last one had finished fucking her ass, John helped her to sit up, a glazed look on her face.

"Well, I guess that's the game for this week," he said. "See you guys next week."

"Well, thanks, Barbara," Fred said, smiling weakly at her. "That was the best poker game I've ever been to."

"Me, too," Harry echoed. "I loved fucking you, Barbara. Thanks a lot. And thanks, John. I'm glad you didn't mind all of this. I don't know if my wife would like it very much if she knew."

"I bet Martha would love to do just what I've done tonight," Barbara said weakly. "Any woman would."

"You don't know Martha," Harry said with a laugh. "She'd freak out if the lights were on."

"Well, you just bring her next week and we'll see just how shy she really is," Barbara said with a chuckle. "I'll bet we can loosen her up in more than one way."

"Good-night," they said as they finished dressing and left.

"Good-night indeed," Barbara said as the door closed behind them.

"I love you so much," Barbara said, getting to her feet and hugging John. "Nobody has a cock like yours, either. It was wonderful feeling all those strange cocks fucking me, but when yours filled me, well, it was like boys and a man. Did you like it?"

"I'm still horny," John said with a grin. "It's been a long time since I've been turned on like this. Seeing you take all those cocks, watching your pussy lips as they cling to each cock as it slid in and out of your pussy, I think I'm ready for some more right now."

"Well, where do you want it, then," Barbara asked. "I haven't had a cock in my ass in a long time and never one like yours. It hurt at first, then I began to really like it. I think I'd like to feel what it's like to have one cock in my pussy and another in my ass. That should be just incredible."

"I bet you'll manage just that, too," John said with a laugh. "But I think I'll just fuck that pussy of yours again."

"Let me clean you off first," Barbara said, getting to her feet and getting a moist towel.

After she had cleaned John's cock off, Barbara gently pushed him backwards until he was against the sofa. As he fell back onto it, Barbara straddled him, his cock between her legs.

"Now it's my turn," Barbara said, reaching between her legs and placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Slowly she lowered herself onto his cock, feeling the hardness of it as it filled her pussy. Even though she had taken five cocks already in her pussy, John's still felt like it was the first one of the night. While John squeezed and played with her breasts, Barbara rocked back and forth on his cock, feeling it slide in and out of her pussy. She felt like she was on fire as she fucked him, his cock filling her.

Barbara moved, leaning back on her hands, her feet up near John's chest on either side of him as she continued to hump her pussy up and down on his cock. Now John could see the action clearly as her bald pussy swallowed and then spit out his cock, over and over again. Her pussy lips were thick and engorged and he could also see her huge clit sticking out and rubbing against the shaft of his cock as it slid in and out of her. Her reached down and began to rub her clit with his fingers, exciting her even more as she rode his cock like a bronc buster.

When she felt his cock swell as he was about to cum, Barbara jumped off of him, bending over and taking his cock into her mouth as it exploded, cum shooting into her throat as she sucked on him. Barbara was even more surprised when John pulled her around into a 69, sticking his tongue into her swampy pussy and sucking on her while she swallowed his load of cum. She knew that her pussy was still full of all of the cum that the other men had dumped inside of her and she was shocked that John would eat her like this. But eat her he did, chewing lightly on her pussy lips and clit, sucking on her and drinking her up until they both collapsed from exhaustion, John's cock resting in her mouth and his mouth on her pussy.

Barbara woke up the next morning to the sensation of John's tongue in her pussy, eating her again. She opened her mouth and began to suck on his cock, feeling it quickly grow to its full size. She couldn't believe how horny John was. Her behaving like a slut the night before had really excited him, she thought, sucking lovingly on his cock. This was the kind of excitement that she had been missing. Maybe he had been missing some extra excitement, too. When his cock started gushing cum into her mouth, Barbara felt herself cum, too. Her excitement was at fever pitch as she felt his tongue sliding around in her pussy, his cock pulsating in her mouth as it shot cum into her throat.

The rest of the week was like this for Barbara. John would fuck her the minute he got home from work and they would spend the night until he went to work the next morning fucking and sucking. Barbara didn't remember when she'd ever been so satisfied. By the time the following Tuesday rolled around, Barbara wondered how everyone would react at the weekly card game. Barbara remembered her conversation with Harry and decided to call Martha on her own. When she did, she asked her to please come with Harry to keep her company, that waiting on the boys, she needed some company, too. She was surprised when Martha agreed after only a little persuading.

When everyone arrived for the game Barbara was dressed in a short skirt and an old-man T-shirt, nothing else. Her nipples were hard and easily visible through the material of the T-shirt, and the sides of her breasts were also visible. Martha's eyes opened wide when she saw Barbara and her mouth dropped open a bit. Barbara remembered when she got there that Martha was a small woman, slightly built with short blonde hair, but she was very pretty and Barbara actually felt good to have another woman to talk to. As the boys sat down and began to play, Barbara took Martha into the other room to talk.

"I'm so glad you came, Martha," Barbara said. "The company's good for me."

"I can't believe what you're wearing," Martha had to say. "They can all see your breasts."

"John says it distracts them and helps him win," Barbara laughed. "And I don't mind that much. It's nice to see some appreciation from other men once in a while, you know what I mean?"

"Well, no, I don't," Martha replied. "Nobody's ever looked at me like that."

"Of course they have," Barbara replied. "You've just never noticed."

"I don't know," Martha said. "I'm not built like you are," she said, eyeing Barbara's big breasts.

"Like we tell the men, it's not what you've got, it's how you use it," Barbara laughed. "I'll bet if we changed your top, they wouldn't be able to keep their eyes off of you."

"Oh, I don't know if I'd like that," Martha said, blushing.

"Of course you would," Barbara said, "that's why you're blushing, just thinking of how nice it would be, aren't you?"

"Well, maybe a little," Martha admitted, blushing even deeper. "I'd just be so embarrassed."

"Nonsense," Barbara said. "Maybe at first, but then you'd just enjoy it. Trust me, I went through the exact same feelings."

"Well, this is how I'm dressed, so there's no chance of that," Martha said.

"I'll bet I've got a T-shirt you can wear," Barbara said. "Let's try."

"Oh, no, I couldn't," Martha said, her eyes wide.

"Let's just try it with you and me, to see," Barbara suggested, getting up and rummaging through a drawer and coming out with a T-shirt. "This one's small on me, so it should fit you. Here, try it on," she said, tossing it to Martha.

"Oh, I couldn't," Martha said, blushing deep red.

"Just relax and try it on," Barbara said. "I'll go see if they need anything and then come back, okay?"

"Well, I guess I could try it on," Martha said hesitatingly.

"That's the girl," Barbara said, getting to her feet and going to the door. "I'll be right back."

Barbara went out and walked over to John, hugging him from behind and making sure that she rubbed her breasts all over his head in the process.

"Where's Martha?" Harry asked.

"Oh, she'll be out in a minute," Barbara said. "We're discussing wardrobes."

Harry gave her a puzzled smile as Barbara turned and went back to the bedroom. When she opened the door, Martha had her back to her and was just settling the T-shirt down on her body.

"Well, let's see how that looks," Barbara said, closing the door behind her.

Martha turned around and looked at Barbara with a red face. Barbara could see that she had put the T-shirt on, but that she hadn't taken off her bra. The T-shirt fit her, but sat oddly because of the bra.

"I think it would look better without the bra," Barbara said.

"Oh, no, I just couldn't," Martha said, alarm on her face. "I never go without one."

"Never?" Barbara asked, a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "Come on, try it for me," she said. "Then you can decide which looks better."

"I don't know," Martha said, looking down at herself.

"Here, I'll help," Barbara said, moving to stand behind Martha.

Without giving her a chance to react, Barbara reached under the back of the T-shirt and unhooked Martha's bra.

"There, go ahead and take it off," she said, standing back and looking at Martha.

Blushing furiously, Martha reached under the T-shirt and pulled the bra out, just standing there with her hands at her sides. Barbara could see that even though she had small breasts, they were nicely formed and that her small nipples were hard.

"That looks much better," Barbara said. "And because you're not so big, it's not as obvious," she said, noticing that Martha's entire breast was visible from the side as she turned to look in the mirror.

"Oh, my, you can see me!" she exclaimed, her hands moving up to cover herself.

"Now, now, just relax," Barbara said. "You can't really see anything. Besides, everyone knows we have breasts. It's not like it's a big secret or anything."

The look on Martha's face when she said this caused Barbara to burst out laughing. It was obvious that the thought had never occurred to her.

"I think you look great," Barbara said. "And so will Harry and the others," she added.

"I don't know," Martha said, looking down and seeing her hard nipples. "I'd be so embarrassed."

"They're so into their game that they probably won't even notice at first," Barbara suggested. "That's the way they are. But I'm going back out there to see if they need anything and to watch them play. You come out when you're ready."

Martha just watched as Barbara opened the door and went out into the other room, nervous, embarrassed, and even a little excited, she realized. She did like the way she looked with the T-shirt on, looking once more into the mirror. She didn't have a bad body, just small. Meanwhile, Barbara had gone into the other room.

"Now don't make a big deal of it when Martha comes back out," she said to the men quickly and quietly. "She's nervous. No, I won't explain," Barbara said. "It will be obvious. Just don't act weird and make her self-conscious."

They shrugged, Harry giving her a strange look which Barbara just ignored, smiling at him as she sat down. Privately Barbara wondered if Martha being there was going to affect her ability to have a good time with all of the men again. She hoped not. She had been looking forward to this all week. Each time John had fucked her or sucked her, she had remembered how much fun it was to have each of the men fucking her one after the other and she was looking forward to being a slut once again. She could feel her pussy getting wet as she thought of it and tried to concentrate on watching the men play poker instead of thinking about it.

She noticed that some of their drinks were getting short, so Barbara got to her feet and went into the kitchen to get some more. As she was getting ready to return, she heard the men greeting Martha. Quickly going back into the other room, Barbara saw that Martha had come out of the bedroom wearing the T-shirt, and without the bra. Barbara served the drinks then went over to Martha and hugged her, making sure that Martha felt her breasts pressing against her body. They sat down together on a sofa and Barbara was pleased to see that all of the men kept casting glances their way, checking them out.