Pure Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha was too drunk and too much in shock to resist as Barbara steered her back towards the table where they stood behind the men, watching as they played. Suddenly it got very quiet at the table and John looked up at Barbara. Without a word being exchanged, Barbara left Martha standing next to Harry while she went and stood next to John. Barbara and Martha were facing each other across the table.

"What happens now?" Martha asked. "We don't have any more clothes."

"The winner of the hand, if he wins one of us, gets to do whatever he wants," Barbara explained. "Within reason, of course."

"What's within reason?" Martha asked, shaking her head to clear it.

"That's up to you to decide," Barbara replied. "I haven't found any of their requests not within reason yet."

"You've played this before?" Martha asked, realizing.

"Just once," Barbara replied. "It was a lot of fun."

"I'll say," Bill said, showing his cards. "Beat that, John."

"Shit, I don't know how you do it," John said, throwing down his cards in disgust.

"I like the stakes," Bill said, smiling at Barbara. "And I'm feeling hungry right about now."

"This is the interesting part of the game," Barbara said to Martha as she walked around the table to Bill, who was sitting right next to Harry. "If you're lucky, Harry will lose you in a hand, too."

"What do you mean?" Martha asked as Barbara moved around in front of Bill and sat on the edge of the table, her knees wide apart and her feet up on the edge.

Martha gasped when she saw Barbara sitting with her pussy so totally exposed. Bill turned and grinned at her, then turned towards Barbara's pussy, licking his lips as he leaned forward. Martha felt her knees getting weak when she saw Bill slide his tongue in between Barbara's parted pussy lips right into her hole. Barbara took a deep breath when she felt Bill's tongue move inside of her, then she sighed when he began to eat her pussy. He would suck on her pussy lips, run his tongue up and down, sticking it into her hole and gluing his mouth to her as he sucked her juices.

Martha felt herself getting wet between the legs, which was unusual enough for her, just from watching Bill eat Barbara's pussy right there on the table in front of her and all the other men. When Barbara groaned and clutched the back of Bill's head as she came in his mouth, Martha was beyond belief. She didn't know if she had ever had an orgasm in her entire life, and here Barbara was having one on a poker table while her husband and everyone else watched. She looked down at Harry and saw that he was licking his lips as he watched.

Finally Bill licked Barbara's pussy one more time and sat up, her pussy juice smeared across his face.

"God, you've got one sweet pussy, Barbara," he said. "I could eat you all day long."

"And I'd let you, too," Barbara said, sitting up and sliding down off the table. "I love to cum like that."

"Let's deal the cards," John said irritably, though in truth he had a big hard-on in his pants.

Barbara moved back around the table to stand next to John, her hand on his shoulder as they played. Martha was staring at her, wondering how she could do what she had done. She didn't look like that sort of woman, she thought. But then I'm standing here naked right next to my husband, too, and if he bets me, oh, my god, what will I do? she thought.

They played a hand, then another, and the tension in the room was rising noticeably. Then they played a hand and the betting was heavy and soon Harry had no chips left in front of him. He looked at his cards, looked again, then stared at the table. Finally he looked up at Martha, a lost look in his eyes.

"I need your help," he said.

"How? Why?" Martha asked.

"This is my hand and I'm out of chips," he explained.

"Are you going to bet me?" Martha asked, her worst nightmare about to come true.

"Only if you say it's okay," Harry said, a strange look on his face.

"You really want to bet me?" Martha said, looking him in the eyes, then looking down at her own nakedness.

"Only if you say it's all right with you," Harry said.

"You do what you want to, Harry," Martha said. "I trust you."

Harry turned back to the table, his hands trembling as he thought about what he was about to do and what Martha had just said to him. Was he willing to risk it? Finally he looked up, staring at John, remembering last week.

"I call you," he said, his heart in his throat.

"Straight," John said, laying down his cards. "What do you have?"

"Three 10s," Harry said, laying his cards down, his face ashen, not daring to look up at Martha.

"Who won?" Martha asked, not understanding.

"I did," John said, looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Oh, my god," Martha whispered, the color draining from her face. She felt more numb than she did with the alcohol as she digested what John had just told her. "What do I do?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"Well, you could come over here," John said. "Nobody's going to hurt you."

As though from a distance, Martha saw herself slowly shuffle around the table until she was standing in front of John with Barbara standing next to him.

"Come stand here," John said, moving his seat back from the table so that Martha could stand with her back to it.

Her eyes for some reason fixed on Barbara's naked slit, Martha moved so that she was standing with her back to the table facing John.

"That's better," John said. "I think I'll suck those cute breasts of yours before I eat your pussy," he said. "What do you think of that?"

"Oh, no," Martha gasped, not believing what she was hearing. "Harry!"

"You made the choice," Harry said, feeling numb himself. "But no one will force you to do anything."

"I won't hurt you," John said, letting his hands caress the back of Martha's thighs and ass.

"Just enjoy it," Barbara said to her, reaching out a hand and brushing one of Martha's breasts.

"Just relax," John said, leaning forward and sucking one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Oh!" Martha gasped when she felt him.

Then John pulled her closer, sucking almost her whole breast into his mouth, one hand behind her on her back, the other on her ass. Martha could only stand there. She was so shocked that she couldn't have moved if she had wanted to. She felt thrills shooting through her body as John sucked and nibbled on her breast. Then he moved to the other one and it started all over again. She felt his hand caressing her ass move down behind her thigh and then between her legs. She could feel his fingers lightly gliding over her pussy, softly stroking her lips as he sucked on her breasts.

Then John put his hands on her waist and lifted her up until she was sitting on the table in front of him. She felt panic overtaking her as he gently parted her knees, opening them, then pushed them up until her feet were resting on the edge of the table much as Barbara had done. She had to use her hands to prop herself up, but she could still see that John's face was only six inches from her wide-spread pussy. Even with her soft downy blonde hair she could see that her pussy lips were parted and she could even see the tip of her clit peeking out from between them.

She couldn't believe that this was about to happen as John leaned forward, gently blowing on her pussy. Then she watched as his tongue snaked out and softly traced up the inside of one of her pussy lips and then back down the other. Then he did it again, this time letting his tongue probed deeper between her lips than before, gliding over and around her hole and circling her clit. She was gasping in panic and ecstasy as she watched John's tongue begin to explore her pussy. She realized that everyone had gathered around and they were all watching as John slid his tongue into her hole, not stopping until his face was jammed into her pussy. She almost died when she felt him sucking on her.

She looked up for a second and met Harry's eyes. He had a gentle smile on his face as he watched how Martha reacted to John eating her pussy. As a spasm shot through her body from her pussy outwards, Martha gasped and then smiled at Harry, becoming enraptured with the feelings that John was eliciting with his tongue. She leaned further back, then just lay back altogether, her feet up on the edge of the table and John eating her pussy while everyone watched.

She couldn't believe how excited she was, and how little she cared. She felt so disembodied from the whole experience. Then she felt the waves begin to move through her body, one after the other after the other, and she realized that she was cumming, something that she now knew she had never done before. She felt John's tongue sliding in and out of her hole as she continued to cum, felt him sucking at her as he drank up her juices. Then she felt herself go limp as it ended. She felt totally drained, like she had run a marathon.

She lay there for a minute, stunned by the experience. Then hands were helping her to a sitting position where she rested for a moment.

"You have a very tasty pussy," John said, smiling at her, her juices smeared across his face. "Harry's a lucky guy."

"He's never done that to me," Martha said without thinking.

"Harry!" Barbara said, "The way you ate me, I thought it was a regular thing with you. You eat pussy like a pro."

"Let's play cards," Harry said, trying to change the subject.

"Wasn't that wonderful?" Barbara asked as she helped Martha down off the table. "You were beautiful," she added, her arm around her shoulders as she moved back a couple of steps and sat on the sofa.

"That felt so nice," Martha whispered. "I can't believe I just did that."

"You were great," Barbara said. "I was nervous as hell the first time, too. I'd never been with anyone since I had married John."

"I've never been with anyone but Harry," Martha said, "ever."

"Well, tonight's your night then," Barbara said. "Enjoy it. You have such cute breasts," she said, letting one hand cup and caress her. "And your pussy was so cute," Barbara said, letting her hand drop down to gently rub the inside of Martha's thigh. "I've never seen another woman before like that."

"Me, too," Martha said, remembering how Barbara had looked, feeling strange with Barbara's fingers lightly stroking her pussy lips.

"We need you," Al said suddenly from the table.

"Who?" Barbara replied, looking at him.

"Well, both of you, I guess," he said. "Why not?"

Reluctantly they both got to their feet, unwilling to break the intimacy that had developed between them. As they stepped up to the table, Al smiled at them.

"Well, I'm out of chips and need someone to stand in. Any volunteers?" he asked.

"Me, too," Fred added.

"But I thought I was with Harry," Martha said, puzzled.

"We're pretty loose about that," Bill said. "Basically, whoever has the need."

"Well, that doesn't seem fair," Martha said, her head clearing a bit from all the tequila. "You should bring your own wife or something."

"I think next week I will," Bill said. "And I agree, we all should. But now, tonight, we've only got the two of you. I mean, if you'd rather not, just say so."

"I don't mind," Barbara said. "Fun is fun, isn't it," she said, moving to stand next to Al.

"How about it, Martha, can you help me?" Fred asked. "Otherwise I'll have to fold my hand."

"I guess so," she replied, moving to stand next to him.

Barbara was standing with her long red hair held up on top of her head with one hand, the other hand gently stroking her own pussy as the hand played out. When it was over both Al and Fred had lost and Harry had won.

"Well, Harry, it looks like you've really won this time," John said with a laugh. "What's your pleasure?"

Harry just sat there looking embarrassed, his face flushed red.

"I think Harry should eat Martha and find out what he's been missing," Barbara said.

"And you can suck him at the same time," John added. "What do you say, Harry?"

"Let's get them on the floor," Bill said. "It will be easier that way."

Martha just watched them discussing this with her mind in a turmoil. How was this possible? They were talking about her Harry eating her pussy in front of them, something he had never, ever done anyway. She felt Bill taking her by the hand and leading her over to the carpeted area next to the poker table. Barbara had come around the table and pulled Harry over with her, encouraging him to lay down on his back on the carpet. Martha was standing next to Harry's head, looking down at him as he stared up at her. She could feel her nipples hardening and knew that her pussy was getting wet again as everyone just watched them for a second in complete silence. Then she felt Bill's hand on her ass, a finger sliding down between her cheeks to slip between her pussy lips.

"Go ahead, kneel down," he said, his finger still in her pussy.

As if in a dream Martha knelt down with one knee on either side of Harry's head, her pussy open just inches above his face, a view that to her knowledge he had never had before. Harry was staring at his wife's open pussy in front of his face, surprised to realize that he had never looked at her this way. He noticed how sexy her pussy was, with her lips parted and her small little clit trying to peek out from between them. He also noticed how wet she was.

Martha was kneeling facing Harry's feet, and she could see that his cock was hard in his pants as she felt his breath on her pussy. Then she felt herself melt when his mouth fastened onto her pussy, his tongue sliding up into her as he began to eat. She groaned, grateful for the fact that Bill was still standing behind her as she leaned back, unable to hold herself up as she lowered her pussy onto Harry's face and he ate her. She felt Bill's hands slide down over her shoulders and begin to caress her breasts, rubbing them and pinching and pulling on her nipples as Harry ate her pussy.

Then through the haze of excitement that was blinding her, she saw Barbara kneel down and unfasten Harry's trousers, pulling his zipper down and then pulling his trousers as well as his underwear down, releasing his hard cock. She then removed his shoes and finished pulling his trousers and underwear off, leaving him naked from the waist down as he continued to eat her pussy. She watched as Barbara got down on her hands and knees between Harry's legs and grasped his cock in her hand. She gasped when she saw Barbara open her mouth and suck the head of Harry's cock in, stroking his shaft and balls with her hands as she sucked on him. Then she opened her mouth again and lowered her face onto his cock until it had entirely disappeared into her mouth. She felt Harry groan into her pussy as he ate her.

Martha was feeling totally disembodied from herself as she knelt on Harry's face and he ate her pussy in front of everyone while Barbara sucked his cock. She had never sucked Harry's cock, or anyone's for that matter, and she found herself staring at Barbara as she sucked on Harry. Then she was aware of John kneeling behind Barbara and realized that he, too, was naked. As Barbara gasped and John moved his hips back and forth, Martha knew that he was fucking her in front of everyone while she sucked Harry's cock.

She was still leaning back against Bill and she realized that it was his hard cock that she was feeling against the back of her head as he continued to marvelously massage her breasts and play with her nipples. She felt like her body was on fire as Harry continued to suck her pussy, his tongue shooting in and out of her hole. Suddenly Harry groaned into her pussy and she saw that Barbara's cheeks were billowing and she knew that Harry had cum in Barbara's mouth. She watched in fascination as Barbara sucked and gulped Harry's cum, swallowing all of it, not a drop escaping her mouth. Then she felt her own pussy spasm again and she was having her second orgasm of the night, her pussy juices flowing into Harry's eager sucking mouth. She couldn't believe how it felt as Harry sucked on her hole and everyone was watching. Barbara was watching her, licking her lips and Martha could see that Harry's cum still filled her mouth as she swallowed yet again.

Then she felt Bill gently pushing her forward and she had no choice but to put out her hands and stop herself from falling forward onto Harry's body. She felt something pushing against her pussy and then realized that it was Bill's cock as he pushed it slowly into her. She opened her mouth to protest but Barbara leaned forward at that moment and kissed her, shoving her tongue into her mouth and swirling it around. She knew that the taste on Barbara's tongue was her Harry's cum and she felt herself responding, sucking on Barbara's tongue in her mouth as Bill began to fuck her in earnest from behind.

Martha couldn't believe this was happening to her as she felt her whole body on fire. She felt rubbing on her clit and realized that it was Harry still laying under her watching Bill's cock slide in and out of her pussy. She moaned at the wonderful feelings coursing through her body. Then Barbara broke their kiss and gasped, and Martha saw that John was moving around so that he was kneeling next to them, his huge cock sticking out in front of him, all shiny and slick with Barbara's pussy juices. He stuck his cock in between their faces and Barbara opened her mouth and began to lick and suck on it, one hand massaging John's balls.

Martha had never seen a cock so close up before and she was mesmerized by how it looked as Barbara sucked on it. Then Barbara reached up with one hand around the back of Martha's head and pulled her forward for another kiss, but this one with John's cock in the middle. She found herself with her mouth open and the head of John's cock in her mouth and she sucked on it, surprised at the flavor and softness, while at the same time it was so hard. She felt the head of his cock swell, and not knowing what was happening, choked as the first spurt of John's cum shot into her mouth. Both John and Barbara were holding her head tight against John's cock and she had no choice but to let his cock fill her mouth with his cum. When she felt that her mouth was just so full that she couldn't hold any more, she reflexively swallowed, gulping down a whole mouthful of his cum. And more kept coming from his cock.