Pure Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found herself willingly sucking on his cock now, finding that she liked the taste and the flavor of it, especially that warm cum, salty and sticky as it slid down her throat. Then she realized that Al was behind Barbara and was fucking her now. Barbara was just smiling at her, every once in a while reaching out with her tongue to lick John's cock. Then she felt Bill press hard into her and knew that he was cumming deep inside of her pussy, filling her with his cum. She felt his cock slip from her pussy, only to immediately be replaced by Fred's. She moaned and began to cum immediately, overcome with sensation as Fred's cock immediately began to pound her pussy.

She had never had sex like this, had never even imagined it, and here she was being fucked by one man after another while her husband lay under her playing with her clit, watching the different cocks slide in and out of her pussy. She lost track of how many times she got fucked, how many cocks were put in her face that she sucked on, some of them cumming in her mouth, all of them cumming in her pussy.

Then Harry wriggled out from underneath her and Barbara laid down on her back, never losing Al's cock that was jammed in her pussy. Moving her arms to accommodate Barbara, Martha found herself with Barbara's legs under her arms, bent almost back over her head as she could now clearly see Al's cock as it slid in and out of Barbara's bald pussy lips. She was fascinated by the way Barbara's inner pussy lips clung to Al's cock as it withdrew each time from her pussy, and the way her big clit would rub along Al's shaft at the same time, in and out. She felt the cock that was fucking her suddenly explode deep in her pussy and she was filled yet again with a load of cum. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have a cock filling her pussy and fucking her, and fucking and fucking and fucking her, not just a few strokes and then it was over. This is what it was supposed to be like, she thought, grinding her ass back into whoever it was that was fucking her.

Then she felt the cock slip from her pussy to be replace almost immediately by...by a mouth, she realized, now knowing what that felt like. She immediately began to cum as she felt the soft velvety tongue slither up into her hole, sucking the cum from her pussy. She looked down beneath herself and was shocked to see that it was Barbara sucking her pussy while Al continued to fuck her. She couldn't believe that another woman was sucking her pussy. Actually she didn't believe that she was doing any of this. Then she felt a cock larger than any she'd felt so far begin to push into her pussy. She looked back and saw that John was kneeling behind her and that it was his cock that was filling her pussy like she'd never imagined it possible.

She groaned as she felt him push himself all the way into her, not believing that it was possible to accommodate such a large cock. Then she saw Al pull his cock from Barbara's pussy not six inches from her face. It was hard and slick and gooey from being in Barbara's swampy, cum-filled pussy and it was pointing right at her face. As she opened her mouth to gasp again at the size of John's cock, Al leaned forward and slid his cock into her mouth. She was surprised, but she closed her mouth on it and began to suck, tasting Barbara's pussy juice all over it. Al had only slid his cock in and out of her mouth a couple of times when she felt it swell and then explode, cum shooting into her mouth once again. Martha sucked and sucked, swallowing all of his cum and licking and sucking all of his and Barbara's combined juices from his cock. Then Al slowly backed away and Martha was staring at Barbara's wide-open pussy, her lips swollen from being fucked so much and her clit hard and sticking out from between. She could see dribbles of cum seeping from Barbara's hole as John continued to slam his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. She felt Barbara sucking on her clit and licking her pussy as John continued to fuck her.

Almost overcome by all the sensations and worn out from being fucked steadily for more than an hour, Martha leaned down, laying herself on top of Barbara's body, her face on her thigh. She could smell the excitement and the cum in Barbara's pussy with her nose just inches from it. Then, without thinking about it, Martha just lowered her face into Barbara's pussy, sticking her tongue up inside her and beginning to suck, just like everyone had been doing to her all evening. She was surprised by how she enjoyed the flavor and how wonderful it was to lick and suck on another woman's pussy. She could feel Barbara sucking on her clit and pussy as John's cock continued to fuck her.

Then she felt John's cock withdraw from her pussy. Looking down beneath herself, she saw that he had lowered his cock into Barbara's waiting mouth and she was sucking on it, cleaning all of the gooey juices from it. Then from the sounds Barbara was making Martha knew that John had begun to cum and was filling her mouth with his seed. She returned her attention to Barbara's pussy, sucking at her hole with abandon, trying to get all of the cum that had filled her pussy and eat it.

Finally she felt Barbara stop sucking on John's cock and her pussy and she tired of eating Barbara's pussy. In fact, she was totally exhausted. She figured that she had been fucked and sucked and vice versa as much tonight as in her whole life up to this point, and she had been married to Harry for almost 12 years. Things were sure going to be different in the future, she vowed to herself as she lay on top of Barbara, breathing heavily.

"God, I feel like I've just fucked the US Army," Barbara sighed from underneath Martha. "I'm just beat."

"I'm so tired, I don't know if I can move," Martha said. "I'm worn out completely."

"You two are the most fun I've ever had," Al said, shaking his head in wonderment. "Two incredible pussies and wonderful blowjobs."

"I never thought I'd live to see the day when I took something like that as a compliment," Martha laughed. "But I feel more fulfilled than I ever thought possible. I can't believe that all of you took turns fucking me, both of us," she said, finally rolling off of Barbara onto her back on the floor. "I just loved it. And I loved having my pussy eaten," she said. "How come you never did that before, Harry?" she asked.

"I didn't want to offend you," Harry said, sighing. "I thought you'd find it perverted or something."

"I probably would have," Martha agreed. "But not anymore. I like having my pussy sucked and I like sucking cocks. And I loved eating Barbara's pussy. It was so tasty. I feel like I've been born again and life is fun now."

"Wait until John fucks you in the ass," Barbara laughed. "Then you'll know you're alive, believe me."

"You do that?" Martha asked, sitting up and looking at Barbara and then John.

"Oh, yes," Barbara said. "It's one of my favorites."

"I never imagined doing it that way," Martha said. "It seems so unnatural."

"It feels it, too, at first," Barbara laughed. "But once you get used to it, it's just as nice as having it in your mouth or pussy."

"I hate to say it, but it's getting late," Al said. "Mary's going to be getting pissed off if I don't get home soon."

"Yeah, me too," Bill said. "Maybe we should call it a night."

"What about next week?" Barbara asked, "are you going to bring your wives?"

"Mary'd shit herself and kill me if she knew about this," Al laughed.

"I'm not married," Fred said. "My sister's my roommate."

"Well, bring her then," Barbara said. "I'm sure she'll have fun."

"Oh, sure," Fred said. "I can just picture bringing Sue to an orgy."

"This is not an orgy," Barbara said, "just an alternative card game. And I think if you want to play, you should have to contribute as much as anyone else. So either bring your wives or your sisters or your mothers," she said with a laugh, "but don't come by yourselves next week. You agree, Martha?"

"Oh, I think that sounds fair to me," Martha said. "I wouldn't have come if I'd known what this was all about, but now that I did, I'm really glad," she said, getting to her feet and stretching. "Come on, Harry, let's go home and you can eat my pussy some more for me," she said with a laugh. "God, I can't believe I'm even talking like this," she said, "especially not in front of other people."

"But we're not just other people anymore, are we?" Barbara said, getting to her feet and putting an arm around Martha.

"No, we're not," she replied, turning to look at Barbara, "definitely not," she said, hugging her and then turning her face up and kissing her. "It's special now," she said after she broke off the kiss.

There was much grumbling and laughing as everyone got dressed to go. When Martha reached to put on her panties, Barbara leaned over and whispered in her ear. Martha laughed and threw her panties at John.

"Here, I won't be needing these anymore," she said.

"Thanks," John said, holding them to his face and inhaling deeply.

"Goodnight, everyone," Barbara said as they all left. "See you next week."

Once they had all left, Barbara turned to John with a wicked grin on her face.

"All that talk about how good your cock feels in my ass has me wanting it," she said. "Are you ready?"

"Bend over and find out," John said, massaging his cock in his hand. "Let's see how well it really fits," he said.

Barbara bent over, placing her hands on the floor and spreading her legs wide, opening her ass and pussy to her husband. She felt John's cock pressing into her pussy and sliding all the way into her. She sighed as she felt him stroking his cock in and out of her pussy, delighting in the way it filled her like no other. Then she felt him slide his cock from her pussy up to her asshole and press against it. Willing herself to relax, Barbara felt the head of his cock slide into her ass, followed quickly by the rest of it. She felt it stretching her to the max as he slowly pressed forward, sliding inch by inch of his man meat deep into her bowels. Finally she felt him bury himself all the way inside of her, his cock pulsating. Then he began to fuck her, pumping his cock in and out of her ass, making her whole body shake with each thrust, challenging her to maintain her balance as he slammed his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Did you like Martha?" Barbara gasped between strokes. "Did she make you horny?"

"She was fine," John replied, fucking her. "But I would like to fuck her in the ass. If it's half as tight as her pussy was, it will be a great fuck," he said, not breaking his rhythm. "Did you like sucking her pussy?" he asked. "I never knew you did that."

"I never did before," Barbara said, pushing back against him as he continued stroking his cock in and out of her ass. "But it sure was nice, tasty. Now I know why men like to eat pussy."

"And fuck it too," John said with a laugh as he rocked his hips back and forth. "I'll bet old Harry has some explaining to do tonight," he laughed.

"I'll bet he has some fucking and sucking to do tonight," Barbara laughed, his cock slamming into her.

"If he's lucky," John replied, increasing the tempo. "Maybe he'll get to take her ass cherry and fill her with cum," he said. "Like I'm about ready to do now," he said, furiously fucking her.

"Yes, cum in my ass," Barbara said. "Picture Martha and cum in my ass."

"Yes," John said, slamming himself into her one last time as his balls exploded. "Fuck you," he said, cum pumping from his cock into her ass.

"Yes, fuck me," Barbara said, wriggling her ass against him as she felt his cum splashing deep inside of her. "Fuck my ass."

"Ah, you are too much," John said, his cock shrinking now that he had finished cumming. "I'm all fucked out."

"Well, I'm not," Barbara said, slowly standing up. "But it will do."

Barbara spent the next week thinking of how to arrange and handle poker night the next time. She really wanted all of the men to bring their wives, excited by the prospect of the orgy it could turn out to be. Finally after several days she came up with an idea that she thought had a chance of working. She picked up the phone and called Martha, whom she hadn't spoken to since the card game. She was pleased that Martha was happy to hear from her, telling her how she had had the best time and how great her week had been since. She couldn't believe how good life was.

Barbara explained what she had in mind for the next game, two days away. Martha gasped at first, then laughed as she realized how much fun it would be and how easy to set the whole situation up. She agreed to make a couple of phone calls and Barbara would make the others.

Tuesday night arrived and Barbara couldn't wait. She had heated up the hot tub as part of the plan and almost jumped when the doorbell finally rang. She opened it and was glad to see that it was Martha and Harry. She hugged them both, kissing them both as they closed the door behind them. Shortly the rest of the boys arrived, all of them with their wives, and Fred even brought his sister. She was very different from Fred, long dark hair, full chest, long legs. Al's wife was a sweet-looking strawberry blonde, average in size but with a really friendly smile. Bill's wife looked like trouble, though. She was very stern looking, not much of a smile crossing her face as she looked around. She had short hair, mousy brown, and seemed to have a very nice figure.

Everyone was introduced around and drinks were served. Then John cleared his throat and said that the idea was to play cards. There was much laughter as the men went into the other room to play cards, leaving the women out by the hot tub. It turned out that Al's wife's name was Betty, Fred's sister was Fran, and Bill's wife was Sue.

"I'm so glad you all came tonight," Barbara said. "It's always sort of boring with just the boys. Did everyone bring a suit?" she asked. "They're not mandatory, you know, just in case you wanted one."

There were some smiles and a couple said yes. Barbara wondered why Sue was so uptight, noticing that she seemed very uncomfortable, but decided to just let her relax in her own way. They all sat around talking, appraising each other, wondering what they were going to do the whole evening while the men played cards. Barbara got up and got a platter of finger food that she had prepared and they happily ate that while they talked. Their drinks got refilled twice and everyone was feeling much looser, more relaxed. Barbara noticed that even Sue had begun to talk with the others and was even smiling.

"Hey, I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for the hot tub," Barbara said, getting to her feet. "Anyone going to join me?" she asked.

"That sounds great," Martha chimed in. "Who else?" she asked.

There was a chorus of agreement from the others.

"Well, there's a bathroom down the hall, past the men," Barbara added, giggling, "for those who need it. I'm going to close the blinds here and we'll have privacy, not that those dummies would notice us when they have their cards to play," she added.

Going over to the tub, Barbara bent over and checked the temperature with her hand. Feeling how hot it was, she stood up, a smile on her face.

"It feels just wonderful," she said, grabbing her shirt and pulling it up over her head, nothing on underneath. "Let's go," she said as she dropped her shorts, also naked under them, and turned and slowly lowered herself into the tub.

There had been silence from the other girls as she had undressed, and Barbara had noticed, so she had been extra careful to act like it was nothing. But secretly she was excited by the way they had looked at her, measuring her. Her nipples had hardened instantly and the hot water felt good as she sank down into it. She saw the Martha had walked over to the tub, pulling her shirt off over her head and dropping it by the tub. Then she, too, pushed her shorts down to the ground, stepping out of them with her back to the others, naked, and stepped into the pool.

Barbara could see that Martha's nipples were hard as she stepped into the pool, and she also noticed that the hair surrounding her pussy lips had been shaved, leaving them smooth and exposed, the only hair above her slit. Barbara could just make out the tip of her clit sticking out from between them as she stepped into the pool and sank down into the water next to her, a big smile on her face.

"You look great," Barbara whispered. "I can't wait to eat your pussy."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Martha asked, turning to look at the others to avoid Barbara's blatant comment.

"Well, I don't need a suit," Fran said, stepping over to the pool and pulling her shirt over her head. She was wearing a bra and had to unhook it, releasing two beautiful breasts with big dark-brown nipples that quickly hardened into knots on the ends. She stepped out of her pants, then pushed her panties down to the ground. Barbara and Martha could see that she had a very full, luxuriant bush between her legs, and Barbara imagined that she saw a flash of pink as she stepped up and into the tub.

The rest of the girls laughed and giggled, but they all began to undress, dropping their clothes by the tub as they stepped in. Betty's strawberry blond hair also covered her pussy, and she had nice, smaller breasts with pink nipples. She was freckled all over her body and she blushed as she stepped into the pool. Barbara definitely saw her pussy lips part as she stepped in and felt herself get wet at the sight. Sue turned out to be the surprise, with a perfect body and absolutely no hair on her pussy. It looked like a newborn baby's pussy, except that her clit stuck out from between her pussy lips by almost an inch. She blushed slightly as she stepped into the pool and Barbara smiled at her as their eyes met. They all relaxed into the hot water, letting it soak into them and sooth their muscles. Then Barbara finished her drink and stood up.

"I'm getting another drink," she said. "Can I get everyone a refill?"

There were a chorus of yesses as everyone drained their drinks and Barbara took all the glasses to the bar to refill them. She poured them strong and took the opportunity to squat down in front of each of the women as she gave them their glasses, her knees spread so that they could look up her legs right into her shaved pussy, which they all did, deliberately or inadvertently. There were some gasps as they tasted their drinks. She had poured them strong. Before she stepped into the pool, Barbara picked up all of the clothes and set them on one of the chairs, but the chair closest to the sliding glass door. Then she returned to the pool and slid into the water.