Fresh Tarts, Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I'm Adrian Zeno," Adrian Seno smiled into the camera.

"And I'm Samantha Andersen," Samantha Andersen, formerly Samantha Bergeron until her divorce from Adam Bergeron smiled.

"I heard she used be married, to some guy," Heather said. "They were all into that 'open' marriage stuff and he was real cool with it, so long as it was other girls they were bringing into their bed until she said she wanted bring some guy to play with."

"See? She's not really gay," Sabrina said.

"You know, Samantha, for thousands of years, society, science, history, even the Bible have all pointed to there being two sexes," Adrian said to Samantha. "Man. And woman."

"But, today, many sociologists and other experts are claiming there are at least seventy six other gender identities," Samantha agreed.

"Our guest today is Dr. Megan Pruitt. Dr. Pruitt is a clinical psychologist with the Alliance Health Square facilities in Sweet Oak," Adrian said as the camera zoomed out to show an attractive red headed woman sitting at the table.

"SO, let's look at this position, from Z to A," Samantha said.

Heather lay her head in Sabrina's lap. Sabrina absently began to rake her fingernails along Heather's scalp as they listened to Dr. Megan Pruitt basically make a horse's ass of herself as she tried to define several new gender identities. Many of the woman's claims, allegations, assertions and statements made little to no sense.

"Dr. Pruitt, I'm sorry, but could you please explain the 'gender-fluid' hypothesis a little more in depth?" Adrian interrupted Dr. Pruitt's extremely convoluted monologue.

"After this break, we're going to meet with some of Dr. Pruitt's case studies subjects," Samantha smiled into the camera. These subjects have agreed to join us for a discussion about this fascinating, but still somewhat misunderstood position."

"Not misunderstood. I don't care if you wake up and say, 'hey, I want to be a man today;' if you have a hoo-hoo, you a woman," Jeremy said. "I'm heating up the leftover jambalaya for our lunch, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," Heather said. "You, you need to learn how to do this. It feels sooo good."

"Uh, I do the cooking, the cleaning, the ironing," Jeremy said. "Think maybe YOU need to learn how to do that for me."

"See why I hate..." Heather mumbled as Jeremy left the room.

"You do not hate him; quit saying that," Sabrina ordered, playfully pinching Heather's buttock.

Heather fast-forwarded through the commercials. She stopped just as the theme music began again.

"I, I'm gay," Heather announced, pausing the television.

"Mm? Huh?" Sabrina asked as Heather sat up.

"I, I'm gay," Heather said, blue eyes filling with tears.

"I, what, what are you going to do?" Sabrina asked, looking into Heather's tearful eyes.

"I, shit! I, I don't know," Heather admitted, clutching Sabrina's had tightly.

Heather kissed Sabrina then peered into Sabrina's eyes.

"I, I was kind of hoping you, you would help me," Heather admitted.

"I, okay," Sabrina agreed.

"All right, I brought y'all breakfast in bed; I am not bringing you lunch in bed," Jeremy announced. "It's on the table."

After a mostly silent meal, Heather looked at Sabrina for strength. When Sabrina gave her a small nod of her head, Heather turned and looked at Jeremy.

After many starts and stops and mumbles, Heather finally said, out loud, "Jeremy, I, I'm gay."

Jeremy quietly took a sip of his water. He wiped his lips with a paper napkin and looked up into Heather's strained face. With a soft smile he nodded his head.

"Heather, I, I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop," Jeremy quietly admitted. "I, you, I mean, shit, Heather, you, you try so hard, you you're always acting like you're so happy and I, shit, I can tell you, you're just not, are you?"

"You, you knew?" Heather screeched.

"Kind of hard not to," Jeremy agreed.

"You, you knew? This whole time?" Heather screeched again.

"Pretty much," Jeremy said, picking up his plate and glass.

"I, you knew? And didn't say nothing?" Heather demanded.

"What can I say? Heather, go look in the mirror," Jeremy agreed, putting the plastic container into the dishwasher. "You, you're beautiful. I, I guess I I'm kind of selfish. Having you in my life until you finally decided you, you weren't going to be in my life, hell, it was better than nothing."

"You knew," Heather whispered.

It took Heather very little time to pack; most of her belongings were clothes. Jeremy shed many tears, as did Heather as they packed Heather's things.

"I, listen, even though I, I'm you know, I still love you," Heather sobbed, hugging him tightly.

"And I will always, always, always love you," Jeremy sobbed.

In the elevator, with the first of the many suitcases and garbage bags containing Heather's clothes, Sabrina asked Heather where she would go.

"Shit, my dad's, I guess," Heather sobbed openly.

"Shit, I wasn't renting from Dwight, I, I'd let you move in with me," Sabrina said, hugging the broken-hearted girl.

"I, you, you want get a place? Together?" Heather asked as the elevator doors opened onto the ground level of the Oakleaf Towers.

"Yes," Sabrina said without hesitation.

"That, I, I'm going kill him," Heather sniffed, checking her phone.

"What?" Sabrina asked.

"I, I been giving him a check every month, my half of the utilities and shit," Heather said. "Whole time? He hasn't cashed any of them."

Using Heather's cell phone, Sabrina and Heather sat in Heather's Toyota Avalon and looked for an apartment. Oxbow Plaza and Morocco Court both met with Heather and Sabrina's approval and Heather managed to get an appointment to look at a one bedroom and a two bedroom unit in Morocco Court in one hour.

"I, are we, we're lovers, right?" Sabrina asked as Heather drove, far too aggressively to the Sweet Oak apartment complex.

"I, we are, aren't we?" Heather asked, taking her eyes off of the road.

"Damn it, watch," Sabrina ordered, pointing toward the road.

"We are, right? I mean..." Heather asked.

"Then why we going look at a two bedroom?" Sabrina asked. "We just need the one bed and I got a whole suite; it's all mine. Just need help getting it out of Dwight's trailer."

Sabrina did wonder if Edna Carroll might be of some relation to Gabby, her manager at Natural Peaks Grocers grocery store. The mannish apartment manager was not subtle at all in her interest of the two women. The one bedroom apartment was spacious and the complex itself was well-maintained and had strict rules and regulations regarding noise, the pool area, the laundry room and the parking area. Heather and Sabrina signed a one year lease.

Dwight was not happy to hear that Sabrina was moving out and tried to demand more money. After all, she was not giving him a full thirty days' notice.

"Show that to me," Sabrina demanded, pulling out her lease. "I don't see anywhere in here where I need to give you any notice at all."

"It's implied," Dwight claimed. "Since its standard procedure, it doesn't need to be spelled out in the lease."

"Sue me," Sabrina invited as the two men Jeremy had hired helped remove the furniture from Sabrina's bedroom.

Thomas O'Neil did not 'kill' Heather as Heather had feared. Her father did not pretend to accept his only daughter's homosexuality, but he was not hostile to either Heather or Sabrina.

Even though she had money in the bank, Heather decided she would get a job at Elegantre; after all, she'd been buying their cosmetics for years. She attended Capital Cosmetology College, the requirement that Elegantre had for any of their employees. But after completing the first course and receiving her certificate of completion, Heather decided she would continue attending the school, to get a certificate and a license to cut hair as well.

"Hope you do hair better than you do cooking," Sabrina teased after Heather burned another chicken in the oven.

"Can't do no worse," Heather laughed, opening the living room window.

So, Sabrina took over the duties of cooking. She found she had a love of the simple act of preparing a meal, one that her lover would appreciate.

Upon completion of the course, Heather rented space on the second floor of Oakleaf Towers and catered to the well-to-do of Oakleaf County. Jeremy Hull was a frequent client and always managed to tip the shampoo girl a twenty dollar bill, and even though she refused to charge him, Jeremy always managed to slip a hundred dollar bill into Heather's smock after his twice monthly wash and trim.

*.*.*

Sabrina looked up from the recipe on her phone and did a slight double-take. Two very attractive red heads stood at the grains counter, smiling at her. The girls were identical twins, standing approximately five feet, seven inches, with shoulder length carrot orange locks, pale skin, and vivid green eyes. Their chins were slightly pointed, giving them an almost elfin look.

Their halter tops displayed large breasts and pale, flat bellies.

"Hi, welcome to Natural Peaks. Our grain is one hundred percent herbicide and pesticide free and is one hundred percent non-GMO. We guarantee it," Sabrina said. "What can I get for you today?"

"Hi. Could we have two, two? Yes, two pounds of almond flour, London, you think he'd want the brown rice or the white rice flour," one girl asked her twin.

"Brown. Oh! Look, you, we can get butter, half a cup of cashew butter is...Okay, I want a half cup of cashew butter, Paris?" London Jeffries said.

"Almond, they got almond? Okay, I want a half cup of the almond butter," Paris Jeffries agreed.

"Is, are the oats gluten free?" London asked Sabrina as Sabrina measured out the two cups of almonds into the scale.

"Believe it or not, no, no it's not," Sabrina agreed, smiling at their enthusiasm. "I was shocked when I saw that."

Sabrina was completing Paris's almond butter when she heard a familiar voice ask London and Paris if they were just about ready. Turning, Sabrina gave Jeremy Hull a beaming smile.

"Sabrina! Hey, hi, how are you doing?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm good; Heather's good," Sabrina smiled and leaned across the counter to softly kiss Jeremy's lips. "And how are you doing?"

"Sabrina, this, this is London Jeffries and her sister Paris," Jeremy did the introductions. "London, Paris, this is Sabrina DeSoto; we went to high school together."

"Hi; there anyone he didn't go to school with?" London smiled, shaking Sabrina's hand.

"I mean, really, we go to Bombay Cafe, there's a guy he went to school with. We go to the ice skating rink, there's a guy he went to school with, we go to..." Paris agreed, smiling.

"Oh, Oregon cherries; making your famous cherry tarts?" Sabrina asked, seeing the cherries in Jeremy's grocery cart.

"With the caramel?" London begged Jeremy.

"Shut up, London. With the ganache," Paris demanded.

"Good idea," Sabrina thought to herself as she watched the threesome's taut backsides as they walked away, still playfully arguing. "I bet Heather would love some cherry tarts."

"In bed," Sabrina smiled as she used her phone to look up the recipe for cherry tarts.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that 'Favorite' my work.

Vickie, Gabby, and Sabrina are all introduced in 'Fresh Tarts, Apple' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Jeremy Hull is a descendant of the co-founder of Jeffries-Hull Incorporated, which is introduced in the 'Watching TV Rots Your Brains' series. If you've eaten any foods shipped from anywhere in the united States, chances are, your food has been touched by an employee of Jeffries-Hull Incorporated.

Dwight Banks, Sabrina's landlord is a character introduced in 'First Tapes' in the Gay Bale category.

Jeremy's mother, Jeanette Hull, formerly Jeanette Simon is a character introduced in 'Mending Broken Flowers' in the Loving Wives category.

Adrian Zeno of the Zeno/Andersen Report television show is a character first introduced in 'Yorkie Breeder' in the Anal category. Her character is more fully fleshed out in 'Little Lesson In Life' in the Fetish category. The 'Buddy' she says 'Hi' to at the end of every broadcast is her autistic brother, Buddy Zeno.

Samantha Andersen, formerly Samantha Bergeron is a minor character introduced in '2 Alliance Square' in the Lesbian Sex category. The 'Adam' she says 'Bye' to at the end of every broadcast is her ex-husband, Adam Bergeron.

Dr. Megan Pruitt, the guest of the Zeno/Andersen Report is a character first introduced in 'Paint It Black' in the Incest/Taboo category.

London and Paris Jeffries are also descendants of one of the co-founders of Jeffries-Hull Incorporated.

Apparently, Jeremy really has a thing for red heads. And threesomes. I think he'll be fine. Dehydrated, but fine.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.