Fresh Tarts, Cherry

Story Info
Breakfast in bed for a guy and two girls.
12k words
4.64
24.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*

Turning from the spices display at the end aisle in the Natural Peak Grocers, the vegan grocery store on the ground level of Oakleaf Towers, Gabby saw that Vickie, the employee stationed at the grains counter was intoxicated. Vickie slumped against the clear glass partition, nearly asleep as she waited for a customer to come along.

Herding Sabrina, a short, slightly pudgy employee toward the counter, Gabby confronted Vickie. Vickie denied her inebriated condition, but Gabby could smell the alcohol on Vickie's breath and Vickie's speech was slurred.

After spewing harsh words and threats toward Gabby, the store manager on duty, Vickie stormed to the rear section, the 'Employees Only' portion and disappeared from sight. A few minutes later, Vickie reappeared, carrying a small bag, presumably her dinner, and with one final rude hand gesture to the large store manager, exited the store.

Verifying again that Sabrina DeSoto was over eighteen years of age, Gabby 'accidentally' let her beefy paw rest on the girl's chunky buttock as she had Sabrina don a hair net over her waist length brown curls. Then Gabby explained how to move the millstone over the wheat kernels or the barley, or rye. She then demonstrated cleaning the work surfaces thoroughly after each grinding.

"Yeah, someone's allergic to gluten? Last thing we'd need is for them to get some wheat flour or something mixed in with their rice or almond flour, right?" Sabrina said brightly.

A very cute Latina woman sauntered to the counter and Gabby addressed the young beauty in Spanish. The girl frowned and nodded tersely.

"I'd like two pounds of that whole wheat, stone ground, please," the girl said, in English.

Gabby again spoke Spanish, showing off for Sabrina's benefit. And, if Sabrina did rebuff Gabby's advances, this cute little Mexican jalapeno would be just fine as far as Gabby was concerned. Gabby liked the camel toe the customer's snug blue jeans displayed.

"Ma'am?" the customer asked.

Gabby repeated herself. Again, the girl shook her head, shrugging her shoulders.

Turning to Sabrina, the customer asked, "Do you speak English? Two pounds of the whole wheat, stone ground, please."

"Ma'am, I speak English," Gabby snapped, perturbed.

"Then why didn't you just speak English? What? You think all of us speak Spanish? Huh? Just because I look...never mind. I'll just go to Burns," the woman snapped and left the grains area, abandoning her cart.

"Well, excuse me, bitch," Gabby muttered to the customer's retreating back.

In Spanish, Sabrina stated she'd not make that mistake, should the customer come back. Gabby looked darkly at the no longer quite so cute employee.

The PA system crackled slightly, interrupting an Adelle song, paging Gabby to register number 3. Gabby bustled around the counter and hustled to the front of the store.

Silently, Sabrina thanked Tamara, the emaciated pimple faced girl that worked register #3. Gabby's intentions were quite obvious to Sabrina and Sabrina had no plans to succumb to Gabby's advances. Even though she did need this job, Sabrina was willing to quit before she would have sex with the mannish looking Gabby.

Sabrina spent the time to check the supplies of cloth bags, check the scale's calibration, even took the time to wipe down the counter. She smiled as Gabby was again called to another section of the store; she'd seen the large woman striding toward the grain counter.

"Almond right, almond flour, right?" Sabrina heard a woman's voice asking.

"Mm hmm, you ever had almond milk?" a man's voice asked as Sabrina put the quirt bottle under the counter and stood.

"Sabrina! Hey!" Heather O'Neil happily squealed, recognizing the former high school classmate.

"Sabrina! Hey!" Jeremy Hull mock-squealed, teasing his girlfriend.

"Oh, shut up Jeremy," Heather laughed, slapping him on his arm. "Go get your milk, huh?"

Sabrina smiled uncertainly; she and Jeremy and Heather had been classmates, but never friends in high school. The handsome Jeremy had been a football player and a baseball player, and Heather had been a cheerleader, while Sabrina had been squarely in the middle of nameless, faceless students. Or was in the middle of the nameless, faceless crowd, until someone started a very nasty and false rumor about Sabrina and her best friend Nancy.

"I uh, hey," Sabrina replied, surprised that the popular girl even knew her name.

"All right, oh! Brown rice, rice is gluten free, right?" Heather asked Jeremy.

Someone had marked on the small stickers which bin had what grain and which grain was gluten free. Sabrina assumed it was probably Trish, the young blonde beauty that normally worked this counter that had taken the time to mark the bins. Sabrina knew it had not been Vickie, the employee that had just been terminated; Vickie had no ambition and needed constant supervision.

"I, I'm pretty sure it is," Jeremy agreed. "Remember? I use that rice noodle stuff all the time."

Sabrina quickly verified that both the brown rice and the white rice were gluten free. She also verified that almond was gluten-free as well. Her eyebrows rose slightly when she saw that the oats were not gluten-free. She had just assumed that oatmeal would be gluten free.

"Yes ma'am, and the almond is also gluten free," Sabrina said. "All of our grain is herbicide and pesticide free; none of it is genetically modified; we guarantee it."

"Ma'am? MA'AM?" Heather asked, an amused smirk on her beautiful face.

"Yes 'ma'am?" Sabrina said.

"Sabrina, it's me, Heather," Heather said, placing a friendly hand on the girl's pudgy hand. "We went to school together?"

"And you're a customer, ma'am," Sabrina said, resisting the urge to fling the beautiful red head's hand from her own hand.

"Oh, whatever," Heather said. "Uh, one pound of the brown rice, flour, and one, no, no, two pounds of the almond, okay?"

Sabrina measured out two pounds of the almonds. She'd observed Trish doing this simple act; Trish always put slightly less than what the customer asked for, then added more to the hanging scale. To the customer, it looked like Trish was slipping them a little extra with their order. Sabrina adopted the same technique and smirked as Heather smiled happily.

"You know," Heather said as Sabrina ground the almonds to a coarse flour. "I, you and that Nancy Cho, I always admired y'all so much."

"Ma'am?" Sabrina asked, fighting hard to keep from squealing indignantly at the popular classmate.

"I mean, all the hateful shit they said about y'all, and y'all never even let it bother y'all one bit," Heather glibly continued.

It had bothered them. The whispers, the knowing smirks, the taunts, the accusations had bothered Sabrina and Nancy tremendously. Alone in Nancy's bedroom, the two unpopular eighteen year old girls sobbed bitter tears together. Somehow, someone had decided that the two close friends were lesbians and had started the rumors flying around their school.

"But," Sabrina murmured to herself as she carefully filled the bag with the almond flour. "If they hadn't started that shit, Nancy and me wouldn't have never kissed."

Hugging one another, Sabrina and Nancy's lips touched. Sabrina wasn't sure who had kissed who first, but their lips had come together. Their lips had mashed together, then their mouths had opened and their tongues had touched.

Nancy's breasts were barely bumps, capped with small dark nipples. Her golden skin was soft to the touch, soft against Sabrina's lips. Though they were small, Nancy's breasts were very responsive to caresses and pinches, kisses and gentle bites.

Nancy's pussy was capped by a sparse tuft of jet black hair. The small splotch of hair did not cover her puffy pubic mound, did not hide Nancy's dark pink inner lips as they peeked out, puffy and slick.

"I mean, y'all were just like 'fuck you, we don't care what y'all say,'" Heather prattled on as Sabrina cleaned the millstone and table.

Putting her mouth over Nancy's pussy, Sabrina tasted another woman's excitement and was instantly addicted. The heady aroma enticing the senses, then the flavors teasing the tongue; the bouquet of a woman's essences was overwhelming to Sabrina. Kneeling between Nancy's slender legs, Sabrina reached her hand down between her own legs and began to finger herself as she feasted on Nancy's inner lips and clitoris.

"You did say one pound of the rice, the brown rice, ma'am?" Sabrina asked, putting another scoop into the scale's basket.

"Hmm? Yes, yes, one pound, no, make it two, okay?" Heather said and smiled as Jeremy returned with their small grocery cart. "Found what you were looking for?"

"Did I?" Jeremy enthused and showed Heather his find.

"Oregon dark...Jeremy, what are you going to do with what, five pounds of Oregon dark cherries?" Heather asked.

"They're good for cherry pies," Sabrina offered as she began to grind the brown rice into flour.

"Exactly," Jeremy said.

"Oh, whatever," Heather shrugged. "As long as I don't have to make it."

After Nancy had weakly pushed Sabrina's mouth away from her crotch, the two girls hugged, nude bodies mashed together and kissed. Then Nancy used her fingers and tongue and lips and had pleasured Sabrina.

Tommy, Sabrina's boyfriend had complained about Sabrina's small breasts. He'd even mocked them when Sabrina bared them to his gaze. Tommy barely squeezed Sabrina's breasts before moving his hand down to Sabrina's crotch. But Nancy's mouths and hands sent electric jolts through Sabrina's body as Nancy caressed and kissed and licked Sabrina's breasts.

When Nancy brought her mouth and fingers down to Sabrina's crotch, just blowing her warm breath over Sabrina's puffy lips sent Sabrina into a grunting bucking orgasm. When Nancy reached out with an uncertain tongue, Sabrina tensed, then cried out as Nancy's tongue swiped over Sabrina's hypersensitive clitoris.

But, even though the rumors had now become true; Sabrina and Nancy were lovers, the whispers and knowing smirks and outright shunning from their peers still hurt. In front of their classmates, Nancy and Sabrina kept a brave face. In private, they consoled one another.

Heather smiled as Sabrina bagged the rice flour. When Sabrina placed the second bag onto the counter, Heather again rested her hand on Sabrina's plastic covered hand.

"He does all the cooking," Heather confided to Sabrina.

"Because, God knows, we'd starve to death if we tried to eat whatever Heather cooks," Jeremy said.

"You are such a butt hole," Heather laughed, kissing him on his smiling lips.

"There be anything else?" Sabrina said, smiling softly at their antics.

"You like cherry pie?" Jeremy asked Sabrina.

"Today's Valentine's Day," Heather reminded Sabrina.

"So, I figured, I'd do a quick stir fry," Jeremy said.

"He thinks he's Wolfgang Puck," Heather teased.

"And for dessert, a nice cheery pie, no, no, cherry tarts! With a rich chocolate ganache," Jeremy enthused. "Where's the chocolate?"

"Aisle four, I think," Sabrina said, pointing.

"What time you get off?" Heather asked as Jeremy wheeled the cart toward aisle four.

"We close up at ten thirty; depends on how much needs be cleaned up," Sabrina said.

"Oh," Heather said, looking disappointed. "Well, how 'bout tomorrow? You work tomorrow?"

"I'm, tomorrow, I get off at five," Sabrina said.

"You like jambalaya? Jeremy does this chicken," Heather said, then slapped her forehead. "Oh Heather, really! Vegetarian!"

"Heather? I, I'm not vegetarian," Sabrina confessed, making sure no Natural Peak Grocers employees were within earshot.

"You're not? Oh, okay, anyway, Jeremy does this jambalaya with spicy sausage and chicken; you come for dinner tomorrow night?" Heather invited.

"And we'll have tarts for dessert," Jeremy threw in, standing with grocery cart.

"Um, yeah, sure, okay," Sabrina agreed.

"Oh! And, you still friends with Nancy? Bring her too," Heather cheerfully invited.

"I uh, no, she, she's at college," Sabrina said. "Norwill, in Tennessee. That's where her dad went, so..."

"Oh, okay," Heather said, then turned to Jeremy. "Tomorrow? You're doing your jambalaya, okay? Sabrina's coming over."

"Cool," Jeremy agreed. "Anything else?

"Wait, where y'all live?" Sabrina asked as Heather and Jeremy turned to leave.

"Oh! Uh, duh. Yeah, that would help, wouldn't it?" Heather giggled.

"Unit Six oh one," Jeremy smiled, pointing toward the ceiling of the store, indicating that he lived in one of the condominium units above.

"You, y'all got one of them condos?" Sabrina gasped, truly stunned.

"Uh huh," Heather smiled, placing an affectionate hand on Jeremy's bicep.

Sabrina watched as the attractive couple walked away. Jeremy's jeans cradled his attractive backside very well. Heather's pale blue blouse had displayed Heather's large breasts without looking cheap or brazen. Her jeans were snug, displaying her cute backside to full advantage, without looking as if she was trying to show off.

Sabrina had always hated her chubby physique; her thighs and her buttocks were too large, in her opinion. And, if God was going to saddle her with a few extra pounds that refused to leave, no matter how much Sabrina dieted and exercised, she could have at least been blessed with breasts to match. But even when Sabrina had been sixty pounds overweight, or sixty pounds over what some doctors and experts had determined what the ideal weight of a five foot one inch person should be, the largest Sabrina's boobs had ever been was a C cup.

Jeremy had thick, wavy brown hair, a square face, warm brown eyes and a slightly large nose. Sabrina remembered he'd had bulky orthodontics braces when she'd first seen him. Now, he had beautiful white teeth in an easy smile.

He was at least six feet tall; only three boys in their graduation class had been taller than Jeremy. Two of those boys were African-American and Sabrina knew that both Sidarius and Lonelle were stars on the Connelly Cougars basketball team. Charles 'Chip' Falwell was a cornerback on the Connelly Cougars football team.

In high school, Jeremy Hull had been at the top of the list of boys Sabrina and Nancy had craved. Nancy and Sabrina would sit in either Nancy's or Sabrina's bedroom and compare notes of this boy or that boy that they'd gladly and willingly have sex with. Jeremy was usually second or third on their lists, unless he'd worn his blood red pull over shirt to school that day. That shirt accentuated his thick brown hair and soulful brown eyes to perfection. On those days, Jeremy would be at the top of their lists.

Tommy, Sabrina's boyfriend was on the bottom of that same list. Even though she was having sex with him, Sabrina knew it was more a matter of convenience than any actual desire.

Heather, both Sabrina and Nancy had hated Heather, with her pale skin, long beautiful red hair and small spattering of freckles across her high cheeks and slim nose. They hated her big blue eyes and perfect cupids bow mouth and round chin and slim neck. They hated her large breasts and tiny waist and sweetly rounded backside and long legs. They hated Heather fore being five feet five in height. They hated Heather for having a smile always adorning her beautiful face.

"Of course, if I was perfect like her, I'd smile all the God damned time too," Sabrina thought as Heather and Jeremy rounded a corner and disappeared from sight.

"One of them..." Sabrina mused, eyes travelling to look up at the white acoustic tile ceiling.

She'd heard speculations of how much one of the condominiums upstairs cost. It was purely speculation; none of the employees of Natural Peak Grocers grocery store could afford a unit, so none of the employees actually knew for certain how much a unit upstairs cost. She wondered how a nineteen year old man could afford his own unit in Oakleaf Towers.

Gabby returned to 'help' Sabrina shut down the grains counter. Sabrina wanted to cheer when Sierra, the produce employee discovered a stoppage in the drainage system and needed Gabby's assistance in clearing the blockage.

None of Gabby's touches and gropes had been blatant enough for Sabrina to claim sexual harassment. But the touches and fondles had been blatant enough to make Sabrina very uncomfortable around Gabby.

Arriving home at the trailer she shared with Dwight Banks, Sabrina sighed. There was a strange car parked to the left of Dwight's car; apparently Dwight had found some young, muscle bound Neanderthal for sex. Dwight's homosexuality didn't bother Sabrina; at least she knew pussy would never be part of her rent. But sometimes, these gym rats seemed to think Sabrina should be a servant and a cook for them.

The sounds of flesh slapping flesh, the sounds of bedsprings squeaking and jostling could be heard as Sabrina walked down the hall to her bedroom. She unlocked the deadbolt and sturdy doorknob and let herself into her bedroom. She smelled her hair, her armpits, and sighed. She needed a shower and knew she wouldn't be able to sleep without taking one.

Grabbing her nightgown, Sabrina stepped out of her bedroom, locked her door again, then went into her bathroom and locked the door. Dwight had been upset when Sabrina had installed the deadbolt on her bedroom door and the slide bolt on the bathroom door. Even her explanation; she didn't know these men he was bringing home and he didn't know them either did not mollify Dwight. Until he caught one of his fuck buddies trying to break into Sabrina's room, wanting to see what he could steal from Dwight's roommate.

In the shower, Sabrina soaped up her 32B breasts and pinched her long nipples between soapy fingers. Her light brown areolae were roughly the size of half-dollars and her nipples stuck out nearly a half inch when aroused. Her nipples and areolae were very sensitive to Sabrina's fingers. There had been no one else touching her breasts since Nancy had left for college; Sabrina had broken things off with Tommy just after she and Nancy had become lovers.

She brought herself closer and closer to orgasm as the hot water beat down on her. Raking her fingernails over her painfully hard nipples, Sabrina brought her right hand down over her soft belly toward her neat triangle of brown curls. Her fingers slid over her puffy inner lips then delved in between the wet folds.

"Mmng! God yes!" Sabrina cried out in orgasm.

Satiated for now, Sabrina lathered her body, then rinsed clean. She made quick work of shampooing her thick curls and then shut off her shower.

Dwight complained about the noise her hair dryer made. Sabrina complained about the noise his one-night stands made. Remembering that she had no clean uniform blouses for her morning shift, Sabrina knew Dwight would complain about the washing machine's noise as well.

"Four hundred a month, to listen to your whining and bitching all the damned time?" Sabrina thought as she ran the brush through her hair. "Think I'm going look for somewhere else, buddy."

In the morning, Sabrina transferred her wet clothes from washing machine to dryer. True to her prediction, a groggy, severely hung over Dwight waddled into the kitchen, mouth already yammering about all the noise Sabrina had made the previous evening and all the ruckus she was making now. Sabrina averted her eyes from the sight of the chubby man, dressed only in slinky red panties.

"You know when that washing machine goes into spin cycle, it shakes the whole trailer," Dwight claimed.

"Mm hmm, maybe might want get it looked at?" Sabrina suggested. "But Dwight, I needed to wash my work clothes and someone had his sheets and cowboys and Indians blanky in the washing machine yesterday afternoon. So, uh, exactly when was I supposed to do my laundry?"

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers